All Comments on 'The Reality of the Moment'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpabout 2 years ago

A very long monologue by an unreliable narrator. Sounds like a story you hear at a poker game and of course every word is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This sort of story told from an unusual viewpoint. This is a very enjoyable read. Thanks to the author! J.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 1 year ago

Interesting narrative from the viewpoint of an alpha bull. He is so unfeeling, only wanting to fuck the woman and humiliate her husband. But what he says has a ring of truth. This is the first time that the husband ever let his wife have sex with another man. If the husband cums too soon, all of his cuckold anxiety will immediately become apparent. Better to wait until the bull has unloaded into his wife. No matter how much the couple has planned for this situation ahead of time, the reality will hit as soon as the deed is done and, once it is done, it cannot be undone. I think the couple should have insisted that the bull use a condom. It isn't just a matter of her getting pregnant. There's also the risk of catching an STD. I did like that part where the bull advises them that they could get a morning after product at the drugstore.

Twalter22Twalter22about 1 year ago

You have so completely captured the dynamic of my wife and my relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous