The Realization

Story Info
So maybe watching isn't all that bad.
7k words
4.03
32.6k
62
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers

"Damn! I've spent years jealous that you snagged the most beautiful girl at State, but fuck that, now I can't believe you snagged the best cook at State," Larry sighed, "That was incredible. I've had meals at 5 Stars that wouldn't top this."

Brad grinned, "She's a great cook, but I have no doubt it will change how you look at her," he chuckled. In college and ever since Brad and Jennifer graduated and got married, their one single friend had overtly admired her attire and made subtle comments about the tall blonde. "But there's more," he said in a mock infomercial voice, "she got a promotion at work which doubled her salary, and on top of that, you ever heard of 'Tell me, Beth,' the advice column?" he asked his friend.

"You're not supposed to tell people who I am, "Jennifer protested. "Christ! Larry, you can't ever say a word to anyone," she said firmly.

"I might keep my mouth shut if you do something for me," he grinned as he stared at her chest. He put up his, hands, "Kidding, kidding. I would never...unless you both wanted me to," he sighed. "Sorry, no. I haven't heard of it."

"You've never changed," Jen chuckled, "Ok, just a flash," she said as she whipped up her tee and back down, briefly exposing her bra-covered breasts.

"Jen! No more wine for you," Brad sighed. "Let's see, one glass before, two here. Yeah, you're cut off."

Jennifer held out her glass as Larry picked up the bottle, "It's this sort of stuff that women and girls write in about," she said. They ask me how I'd handle...well, men suggesting sexual favors in return for something, or their husbands or boyfriends giving orders," she looked at each guy.

"Sorry. I was kidding," Brad said. "She's really popular. She answers every letter under the pseudonym but can only publish maybe 10% of the replies." He looked proudly at his wife. "Check her out in the News. Her column is in the Living section."

Larry took a sip of his beer, "You'll have to tell me about your favorites." he asked, "I'll be there is a lot you can't put in the paper."

"Yeah, those I write directly back, actually I write back to all, I just don't submit all of them to the editor. I get a lot of the workplace sexual harassment ones, boyfriends wanting...more, you know, anal, threesomes.

"I have a few good ones but my favorite, which I decided to publish since it was so well phrased was....hang on." She got up and grabbed her tablet.

Larry admired her wonderful ass wondering for the thousandth time how it would look without the jeans. Her breasts seemed a size larger than at school but her waist was still incredibly tiny. 'God! Look at that triangular thigh gap,' he thought.

Jen sat back down but not before noticing the intense look on their friend's face. She nodded toward Larry before addressing her husband, "I remember when you looked at me that way." She smiled and tapped a few times on the screen, "OK. Here's one. I'll save the best for last, 'Tell me, Beth, has your husband ever sent you to his boss's office to get a promotion? Last week my hubby and I met for lunch and when I went to kiss him goodbye he stopped me. He asked if I could take some papers up to the 12th floor to this VP's office. I was baffled as to why until I got there and was expected. Long story short it was three hours before I got to my car and my hubby got the Senior Director job. What would you have done? Signed Bent Over Forward.'"

"What did you say?" Larry asked, "Shit, that takes balls to set your wife up like that."

"Dear Bent, I hope he used protection since that is standard for...can I say it? Prostitution. Next time lay down the ground rules, hourly rate, no kissing, rear access is extra, etc.. I would also lay down the ground rules with your pimp/hubby as it is unprofessional to get into an intimate relationship with your pimp. You should not fish off the company dock and all that."

She looked at the two men, "I might have been a bit harsh on that one. I think what I told the next one was better, but hard to take back."

"OK. Listen to this one. 'Tell me, Beth, has your boyfriend or husband ever told you to do something as strange as this? Last night we had friends over for a party and my beau's old frat buddy helped us clean up. We were sitting in the living room and he looked conspiratorially at his buddy before ordering me to disrobe and crawl over and give the guy a...well it rhymes with Rob Lowe reversed. I refused and stormed out. Now he's not speaking to me. Has any of your men ever told you to do something like that? Signed, Ordered to Oral."

Brad shook his head, "Ok, I might have suggested you had enough wine, but I'd never do that," he sighed. "I'll bet you told her to dump the guy."

Larry nodded, "Not so uncommon. So what did you tell her?"

"Let's see...Ok, 'Dear Ordered, Actually, no, but remove the order from the situation. Was he cute? Would you have wanted to give him a Rob Lowe if you were single and you were on a date? If yes, then I think I would have played the game your boyfriend wanted to play. On the other hand, if this guy didn't interest me, I'd have laughed it off and told them both I was tired and left them to watch West Wing,'" she finished.

"Nice," Brad said, "I cannot believe any guy would do that." He looked at his old friend, "Is that weird or what?"

The taller dark-haired man shook his head, "There are all kinds out there, but almost all men like to show off their girlfriend's...um skills or assets. Look how proud you are of Jen's cooking, her promotion, and the column. Let me ask you something, how well does she suck cock, or how great is she in bed? Does she allow you to fuck her ass? Or, does she ask you to? Rhetorical! I don't want you to answer but think about it. A lot of men are incredibly proud of their wives. They all enjoy walking into a crowded room seeing heads turn, eyes on...well, Jennifer." He looked at the most beautiful girl he'd ever met, "You love it and if you deny it, you're lying. All men love it."

Brad blushed thinking back to the weekend before. They weren't entering a crowded room but at the beach. They'd found a quiet corner but it wasn't quiet for long. The boys came over and kept sitting closer before asking Jen about things. He wondered why he didn't object when Jen playfully asked one of them to put sunscreen on her back. He remembered feeling, what was it? Pride? He shook his head, "I'd never. I might appreciate the looks men give her, but that's it."

"You'd be surprised," the friend sighed, "That feeling of pride as you see the men ogle your wife, knowing they are undressing her in their minds is not just an ego boost, it arouses you. It excites all men knowing other guys would love to be enjoying your wife's assets," he grinned at the woman, "Sorry to talk about you as if you weren't here, but your husband is in denial."

Brad blurted, "Bullshit. I might take pride in seeing how men look at Jen, but it's because it reinforces how I feel about her. If I get excited, it's because this renews my admiration for her...charms."

Jennifer chuckled, "Was that it last Saturday night?" she blushed, "Sorry, it was just...well, after the beach, we didn't get much sleep," she said softly. "You sure seemed to have noticed my charms for the first time in...I don't know." She looked at their friend, "There were these boys who were really helpful. I doubt I'd ever been more thoroughly covered in sunscreen."

Larry nodded. "That's what I'm saying. Those boys were touching your wife in places that only you've had access to. I'm telling you, first it excites you seeing how men look at your wife, then it's arousing to see her dancing with someone who shows how much he desires her and only you can have her, then it gets even more arousing when they test the limits as they touch her intimately." He looked at Jennifer, "Ordered probably had flirted with his buddy, maybe danced and been physically close and her boyfriend wanted the added excitement of seeing her offer one of her better skills, you know, show his buddy what he can't have every night."

"OK, I get it. I'm sure there are a few guys, but not all," Brad said, "I'd hate it."

Larry laughed, "If I had a dollar for every guy I've heard say that...you want to know why I'm still single? Married woman. I'm not talking about cheating, I'm talking about being the guy getting Rob Lowed while the husband watches. I'm telling you, these are not unhappy guys...quite the opposite." He paused, "You can't imagine how happy they are until you've been there. I've yet to come across any guy who didn't get off on it"

"You just did," Brad said a bit more loudly than he'd liked, "You've been lucky or you hang around with perverts."

Larry chuckled, "Dude, you know at least three of the couples. No, I'm not saying who, I don't kiss and tell, but you guys see them frequently."

Jennifer looked at her husband and mouthed a couple of names questioningly.

"That may be..." Brad's voice trailed off as he ran through their mutual friends. "I guess we'll settle on perhaps some guys like seeing their wife...."

Larry stood up "I have to pee, but as I said, don't knock it until you've tried it." He put his hands on his hips and looked at the couple, "I'll make a deal with you. Give me 30 minutes making out with your wife here on the couch with you watching and if you don't get hard, I'll take you both to dinner...any restaurant, you name it."

"No way," Brad sputtered, "This is just a ruse to feel up my wife...to, fuck her."

"Dude, give me some credit. I'll do nothing either of you are uncomfortable with. You are two of my older friends and that is a lot more important than...I take that back...she'd be worth it," he chuckled. "No, I mean I'd do nothing more than you both wanted me to.

"Marcello's?" Jennifer said softly, "We have always wanted to eat there." She looked at her husband, "Let him try. I know you. You'll be fuming and never get off seeing me make out with another guy." She looked at Larry, "Just to be clear, I can say no to anything you do? If I stop you, you'll stop?"

Larry nodded, "I'm not a sexual predator. I have never forced myself on any woman...I mean...unless that's what they want."

"Hang on, "I'm not agreeing to this," Brad said firmly. He looked angrily at his wife, "You're agreeing to this?"

"Of course I am. Neither you nor I were virgins when we got married so it's not like I haven't made out with guys before, some you even know, so what's the big deal?" the cute brunette sighed. "It's not like he's some stranger. We've known him since college. Look, either let's do this or you're taking me to Marcello's yourself. We've always wanted to dine there, but one meal cost as much as a night at the resort."

Brad sighed. He looked at his wife and over at one of his older friends, "I guess. I mean it's not like you're having an affair or cheating. I'll be right here," he said softly. "I'll sit over there," he stood to go over to the chair.

Larry gently clapped his hands, "This is going to be fun," he looked at the girl he lusted after since freshman year. Tall, slender, long legs. In college, she had perfect perky tits he'd seen a lot of as she spurned bras even though her nipples always seemed rock-hard. She still had those eraser-sized nipples, but even though she now wore bras on her larger breasts, they were clearly evident. 'She's not going to stop me, will Brad?' he wondered.

"Jen, for this to be a valid test, can you put on something a bit sexier? Not for me, but if Brad is going to get off on a man admiring his wife..." he indicated her jeans and tee shirt. "Brad, those jeans you're wearing won't allow...well, you know. Are you wearing boxers? Great. Sit there in your boxers so we can see if this excites you."

Larry headed down the hall to the bathroom feeling anticipation. If Brad doesn't react, it will be a small price to pay to get to feel those tits, that pussy he'd dreamt about. If Brad does get off of seeing his wife with another man, there will be no stopping him from fucking this girl...this woman he'd been jerking off to for years. Brad looked depressed, resigned but there was something else about how wide his eyes were that perhaps there was a sense of eagerness.

He came back in and sat on the couch and looked at his friend, "One of our friends told me he'd never felt a more powerful orgasm than when he jerked watching me fuck his wife on his couch. I've been invited back a couple of times after that. You'll see what it's like. Don't feel shy if you want to stroke your cock, it's completely natural," he stopped as the tall blonde entered the living room, "Fuck me! That's not fair. Brad must be getting hard just seeing you in that!"

"Not really," Jennifer blushed, "After 8 years of marriage he's seen a lot of me, but thanks. I rarely get to wear this."

Larry whistled as he offered her a seat next to him on the couch

Brad wasn't unaffected which surprised him. He had seen her a dozen times in the red silk cocktail dress she'd picked up for the company party a couple of years back. The first time she put it on he'd almost decided not to go. Then he thought back to the many men who'd approached her at the bar and their table asking her to dance. Every time they brought her back, they all had pronounced bulges and Jennifer was flushed. They had incredible sex that night.

He stifled those thoughts as his wife sat on the couch next to his friend. She looked incredible, her cheeks were flushed, her nipples as hard as he'd ever seen them and her dress was so short he saw the matching red satin thong. It was as close to her being completely naked as anything she owned. He never got tired of how the flimsy fabric draped over her jutting breasts. He felt a twinge of jealousy knowing what was about to happen. Then he noticed the look in his wife's eyes as she shifted to face the old friend and realized if anyone was going to stop this, it would be him.

Larry sat down patting the girl's leg, "OK. I'll start the timer when you both say we should proceed. Any second thoughts?" He looked at each of them, "No? 30 minutes." He put down the phone and shifted so he was facing the beautiful woman. "I don't care if Brad gets off on this or not," he said as he gently kissed her lips.

Jennifer thought he'd be more aggressive, but his kisses were soft and gentle. His hand gently stroked her arms and occasionally the smooth skin on her exposed back. She opened her mouth allowing their tongues to meet as she felt his hands softly caress her shoulders. She was prepared to push his hands off her breasts if he decided to take liberties but relaxed as he made no move to come close to her front so she decided to just enjoy his attentions.

Larry broke the kiss and sighed, "I've dreamt about kissing you and if Brad stops us now, I'll happily treat you both to dinner."

"Shut up and kiss me," Jen breathed as she pulled his head towards her. His strong tongue tasted great and she'd never felt hands that large on her before. She felt a powerful throbbing in her womb as she was pulled closer to the strong man.

Brad had warring thoughts as he watched his wife and friend. He wanted to jump up to stop them...stop what? Kissing? Larry wasn't doing all that much. Why was kissing that arousing, he wondered? But then he saw the look on his wife's face. She was all in on this. Larry hadn't grabbed Jen's firm tits or her ass but was just tenderly kissing her. He closed his eyes as he felt the blood pulsing in his crotch knowing his flimsy boxers wouldn't hide his reaction, but as he heard a soft moan from his wife, he had to look. She had shifted to face him more and opened her legs, but it was her left thigh rubbing against Larry's tent that got his attention. He tried to think about the 8 mil budget shortfall for his department or trying to replace Eddie who'd suddenly retired but it was no use as he felt cool air on his hard cock. 'Damn boxers,' he thought as his cock pulsed through the slit. He'd look stupid now if he told them to stop. How convincing would he sound...look?

Jennifer felt the man's strong hands stroking her back and side now wondering why he hadn't felt her up. She shifted to face him more and her knee pressed harder against the fat iron-hard shaft. She let out a groan as she tried to feel how long it was unaware she was opening her legs immodestly. She pressed her hand on the man's chest impressed with how firm he felt.

Larry's cock was straining against his pants but could sense her increasing arousal. He wanted her begging for him, for his cock so he kept stroking her flank, feeling those ribs, then down near her ass but resisting the urge to touch her intimate parts. He broke the kiss and looked over at Brad then smiled at Jennifer, "I don't think I'll be taking you and your husband to dinner. Perhaps I'll just take you."

Jennifer looked over and smiled. Brad's hands were gripping the arms on the chair and his 7" cock had popped through his shorts. His face looked like he was warring internally but his eyes were glued to the couple across from him

"Ignore him," Jennifer glanced over and sighed, "we have another 20 minutes." She straddled the man not caring her dress rode up exposing her thong and ass. She pressed her crotch against the largest erection she'd ever felt as she leaned forward. As their lips met she pulled his hands up onto her sensitive breasts prompting a long moan. She leaned into those strong hands while grinding her pussy harder against him.

Larry's hands were full of soft tit and he was aware of the girl's moist warm folds exploring the length of his throbbing erection. He penetrated her mouth with his tongue and groaned as the blonde sucked on it as if it were his cock. He reached down to pull up her dress higher giving him more access to her ass. He stroked those tight globes before sliding the dress higher giving him access to her lower back, "Damn, babe. I didn't know you worked out. Your ass is as tight as I've ever felt," he said.

"Thanks," Jennifer panted, "That's not all that's tight."

Brad gave up trying to hide his excitement watching his wife's exposed ass-cheeks flex rapidly. Larry's hands were now freely exploring her chest and ass. Now there was a voice in his head urging Larry on, 'under the thong! You need to slide your hand under the thong, feel that wet pussy!' He knew what Larry was feeling, though it had been years since Jennifer had eagerly writhed against him as she was right now. He stroked his cock imagining Larry pulling Jennifer's thong to the side and plunging his cock inside her. He felt his balls beginning a familiar ache when Jennifer stopped kissing his friend and looked over at him.

Jennifer smiled as she watched her husband stroke his cock, "Last chance. You want me to stop? It looks like you want me to keep going," she panted.

Brad shook his head, "No. You look like you're enjoying yourself," he sighed.

What started as a fun experiment with her knowing Brad would be angry and never get aroused and they'd stop and laugh it off, now became a growing arousal with but one end...Jennifer was going to get this huge cock inside her before the night was out and Brad was encouraging her to go all the way. When she came to that realization she felt her pussy get even wetter so she broke the kiss and started to pull off her dress, offering Larry her breast. She stopped as the tight dress caught on her shoulders and felt the electric shock of his tongue attacking her aroused nipple. "Fuck, Larry. Turn off the timer...there's no need for it anymore and I don't want that damn thing to go off at the wrong time."

Larry smiled and reached over to grab his phone. Then he sucked a nipple back between his lips as a hand slid between her legs. He could feel her heat as he pressed the thin fabric into her wet slit. "Fuck me, baby, you're so wet." he groaned. He liked how this beautiful woman looked so vulnerable with her tight dress bunched up holding her raised arms against her head.

barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers
12