The Realization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will...don't worry. Just keep doing what you're doing," she said with dress trapping her arms above her head. She'd never felt her nipples so sensitive before. A new set of hands? Lips? Being blinded? Brad watching? All of the above? She didn't care as she felt the mouth attack her hard nubs. She lifted her hips as the large hand slipped inside her panties, a large finger penetrating her sex. "Aaaaahhhhh, yessss," she moaned.

Brad now wanted to see what Larry was doing to his wife and all he could see was his hand moving under the red thong. 'Damn it! Take that off. Show me...' a voice in his head urged. He could always tell how aroused Jennifer was by how far down her neck and chest the red glow crept, but he'd never her flushed almost all the way down her back. He felt that small part of him that wanted to break this but he hadn't seen the love of his life so excited, so happy and he wanted her to enjoy this as much as she wanted.

Jennifer moaned as she tossed her dress onto the floor, "Your fingers are nice, but I'm hoping you have more..something bigger," she sighed. She looked over at Brad realizing what she just suggested but felt a rush seeing him looking at her eagerly. She pulled off the man's shirt then stood up, slipping off her sopping thong then crawled onto the floor, her hands quickly undoing his belt and pants.

Larry looked over at his friend and grinned as he lifted his ass. Brad flinched as he watched his wife visibly gasp as his cock sprung free. He never got tired of hearing the 'ooohs' from women who'd never seen or touched a cock his size. But the expressions on the husband's faces topped that. 'What a fucking rush!' he thought as he grinned back at his old friend. He closed his eyes and focused on the warm lips engulfing the head of his cock.

Jennifer licked the entire shaft before taking the head in her mouth. If she had to strain her jaw this much, how painful was it going to be when he opened up her vagina? She worked more and more into her mouth, her tongue flicking the underside as Brad loved. She listened to Larry's soft moans as she took more of him into her throat, feeling a sense of pride that this was another of her skills.

Brad stopped stroking as he felt the unwelcome aching in his balls. He stared at his wife's wide-open ass wishing he could jump up and drive his cock between those wet folds. She probably wasn't aware of it, but each time she plunged her mouth onto that huge shaft she twerked her hips as if imagining being fucked. He made a note to see if she does that when she blows him next time.

Jennifer's mouth was open wide and hoped Larry wouldn't want to cum in her mouth as her jaw began to ache. She wondered if a jaw ever cramped up painfully. Her pumping fist was slick on the fat shaft from her drool and she had to swallow copious amounts of pre-cum.

Brad again let go of his cock praying the intense ache would fade while watching his wife obscenely sucking on another man's cock. He suddenly admitted to himself he'd fantasized about this, about Jennifer pleasuring another man's cock but it had been a lot less intense, less passionate, not her making love to the huge cock...worshiping it. He wondered why this didn't hurt or make him angry. Maybe because he loves her so much and if this makes her happy... As his arousal faded he again stroked his cock. His attention was drawn to the huge cock in his wife's mouth and her swollen lips glistening with leaking fluids. Her lips were opening up revealing her bright pink insides. He moaned as his blonde wife sat back wiping her mouth before climbing up onto the naked man's lap. He felt a small sharp pain she hadn't looked back questioningly before letting another man fuck her, but he understood.

Jennifer no longer had concerns about stepping outside of her marriage instead just needed her pussy filled with the man's huge cock. How many times had she joked or heard her friends joke that size matters, but Brad's had been the largest she'd enjoyed? It was great and she'd never thought about anything larger...but now...now she wanted nothing more. She lined up the fat head, rubbing the spongy flesh between her lips to add slickness before letting gravity do the rest. Right when she lowered her wet cunt onto that rock-hard shaft, both she and her husband cried out.

"Ooooohhhh, fuck!" Jennifer groaned as her pussy was more filled than she ever thought possible.

"Fuck!" Brad spat seeing the wide shaft plunge into that beautiful hole only he'd enjoyed since they met. She'd leaned forward when she opened herself up so he saw graphically her cunt stretch wide as the slick shaft slid inside her. Her puckered anus glistened from the leaking fluids beckoning attention. Taking all this in triggered his room-spinning orgasm.

He closed his eyes while cumming but opened them up immediately as the spasms faded to see and hear the couple fucking. Larry's hands were gripping Jennifer's ass as he pushed her down over and over. Jennifer's grunts were getting deeper and deeper as she bounced on their friend's cock. His cock was pulsing as he flopped back watching his wife seeming unaware he was even in the room with her.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh," Jennifer grunted as Larry's cock slammed repeatedly against her cervix. She could feel things building inside her she'd never felt before and she wondered if her orgasm might cause permanent damage. "Fuck me, Larry...fuck my cunt...cum inside me," she panted. She could tell he was getting close and almost didn't care if he came first as she knew she'd follow almost immediately after.

Larry grabbed those perfect perky tits as the girl plunged down and ground against his throbbing cock. He tried to get her to slow down but he saw she was close to cumming, her face scrunched up in concentration. She was mouthing 'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' over and over as she bounced harder on his cock. The aching in his balls was nearing critical mass as the girl pressed her lips onto his, moaning into his mouth as she came. Somehow Larry was able to hold off as she writhed energetically on his cock and against his chest.

Jennifer panted into their friend's mouth as she slowly humped against the throbbing shaft inside her. She felt a quick pang of guilt realizing she was fucking another man...cumming on his cock for the first time since she met Brad but she also wanted more. Larry's cock was pressing against parts of her she never knew existed. She sighed happily as the man stroked her back, apparently feeling no urgency to satisfy his own needs. She broke the kiss and looked at the man. "That was incredible. How would you like me next?" she asked.

Larry grinned at her, then over to the husband stroking his cock, cum dripping on his chest. "Turn around. I think your husband wants to see your cunt filled with my cock as I fuck you. Would you like that Brad?" He laughed as the man slowly nodded while looking intently at the two lovers.

Jennifer's eyes were on him as she got up and lowered herself back onto Larry's cock. That was the first time he'd gotten a good look at it and felt his eyes widen. Jen's pussy was red and swollen as if she'd been gang-banged as she lined up the fat 10" cock and plunged onto it, but what caused him pain was the size of the man's balls. They were huge and as he thrust into Jen's pussy they bounced up almost slapping against her pussy. Jen held herself up allowing Larry to do the thrusting, but her tits flopped up and down as she was being thoroughly fucked.

Larry grabbed those tits as he pounded her. He wished he could see the expression on Brad's face but by the girl's sounds he must have been hitting all the right spots and that was what counted. He slid one hand down, stroking her clit, his fingers soon drenched from her sloshing fluids.

Brad wished he'd recorded this as he'd seen plenty of porn, but none as arousing as his previously faithful wife being fucked by an old friend, a guy gifted with the largest cock he'd ever seen. He stroked his cock back to full hardness in record time as he heard Jennifer cry out again.

Larry held onto the girl, his finger popping the clit back and forth as she seemingly came harder than the last time.

Jennifer almost passed out from the intense orgasm and when the man finally quit torturing her she leaned back against him. "Fuck! Ok, you need to cum and cum soon. One more orgasm like that and you'll kill me," she panted. She pried herself off his lap and his cock and stood facing him, "How do you want me?"

Larry grinned as he stood up. "Any way I want?" he asked.

Jennifer looked over at the eager look on her husband's face, "Any way you want," she nodded.

"Come with me. I want to fuck you in your bed," he said taking her hand.

Brad jumped up and followed the couple into the bedroom. Larry and Jennifer tossed the clothes she'd been wearing before onto the floor while he took a seat across the room, still stroking his cock.

Jennifer lay on her back, legs opened wide. When she'd agreed to any way he wanted she wondered if Larry would want anal, but she didn't expect this. She grabbed the throbbing shaft to line it up and cried out as he drove it deep inside her in a single thrust.

Larry's fantasies about fucking his friend's wife always included this...in their bed with her naked, those amazing legs spread wide as he pistoned into her sopping cunt. He knew he'd been lucky not to have cum at least a half dozen times and there was no way he'd last that much longer seeing those tits flop around as he pounded her.

Jennifer heard herself grunting loudly over and over begging the man to pound her cunt. Her voice and the loud wet sounds of their bodies coming together echoed in the room. She'd laughed at the porn videos hearing the girls cry out with every thrust and yet here she was. She looked at the sweat-sheened man, his six-pack abs flexing as he fucked her hard. Her hands explored his taut muscles in his chest and torso but when she grabbed his hardening glutes as he stabbed her over and over she felt another orgasm coming on. Brad had never fucked her ever half this hard and she was loving it. What first seemed like a fun game had become serious, more intense than anything she'd ever experienced.

Larry had a fleeting thought he'd ask her if he should pull out, be the considerate lover but as she raised her ass off the bed crying out with her hands pulling him inside her he stopped considering anything but enjoying the impending release. If she gets pregnant, so be it. He couldn't stop if he wanted to.

The couple's loud animalistic grunts filled the room as the glistening bodies moved as one on the damp sheets. Jennifer was shocked at the intensity as she'd now had the three strongest orgasms of her life. She was additionally shocked that her orgasms normally lasted around 30 seconds but these were easily a full minute and Larry's was almost as long. She felt embarrassed comparing, but Brad's never lasted more than 15 seconds. Maybe it was the size of his balls. She swore she could feel the jets of sperm splatter against her cervix.

Brad had known the man was close as his scrotum tightened up, still huge but no longer slapping against Jennifer's ass. He felt his cock throb to full hardness as his friend grunted out he was cumming and his wife exploded on the man's lap. He stroked his cock rapidly as the couple writhed against each other in their orgasmic bliss.

Panting as if she'd just run a mile, Jennifer held the man as he collapsed onto her chest. "Fuck me! That was incredible," she breathed into the man's ear, "Don't tell Brad but that was...something else, I mean I felt that...those in my whole body."

"I'm not just saying this, but I've never been with a woman so passionate," Larry softly said, his hands stroking her tenderly, "Best body, really tight cunt. I know this will sound like hyperbole, but you're the best fuck I've ever had. So into it."

She kissed her old friend and then looked over at her husband. "I think I need to take care of something, you know, do my marital duty," she said as she kissed their friend one last time.

Larry grinned, "I'm sure it will be quick," he said as he slowly slid his cock out of that slick hole, rolled off the bed, grinned at Brad, and staggered into the bathroom.

"There are towels on the top shelf, feel free to shower if you like," she said to the disappearing man. She felt cum leaking out of her as she extended her arms welcoming her husband between her legs, "Oh fuck baby. I'm sorry it went so far but I need you inside me. Fuck your slut wife... oh, yesss," she sighed as the smaller cock easily slid right in.

Brad thought she'd be looser but she was still nice and tight, and there was no doubt what sloppy seconds meant as the increasingly loud sloshing noise echoed around the room. He felt a release of something innate, instinctive as he pounded his wife's well-used cunt harder than he'd ever done before. A small voice in his head told him he was hurting her but quieted as she suddenly grunted out she was cumming again.

Larry looked out the door as Brad arched his back and pumped his sperm into the already-sopping cunt. He wished he had a picture of the couple both pressing their bodies against each other as they came. It was beautiful.

***********************************************

It seemed so surreal to Brad. Larry had dressed and was sitting on their bed as they came out of the bathroom. Jennifer walked naked over to the dresser and pulled out a long tee.

"I guess I should be going," the man smiled, "This was fun. I hope you two are ok with..." he swept an arm over the sheets.

"I'm good, but," he looked at his wife, "you could stay, I mean," he looked at the clock, "it's after midnight. There's a spare bed, and Jen makes the best omelets, I mean if you want."

Jennifer came over, straddled their friend's lap, and looked over her shoulder at her husband, "We have a big bed. I'm sure we are all so worn out so we'll sleep like logs." She grinned when Brad nodded, "Oh goodie. I get to sleep between two studs. It doesn't get any better than this." She pulled off her long tee and tossed it onto the floor before crawling into bed.

"Are you sure?" Larry asked, "I'm beat but not so beat I'll be able to sleep through the night with something like this next to me."

Brad laughed, "Now you know why I'm always so tired. Man up and get undressed."

They crawled into bed, turned out the light each one replaying the events of the evening in their heads with just the bright moonlight coming in the bedroom windows.

Later Brad was awakened by movement and looked over. The two were on their sides, Jennifer had her back to him with her leg draped over Larry's hip and he could easily see her pussy penetrated by the man's pistoning cock. He'd never fucked her in this position and liked seeing her ass flexing in the dim light, their lips mashed together. He rolled over putting a pillow over his head and fell asleep.

Later Brad was awakened again. Jennifer was on top of Larry, a look of intense concentration on her face as she rode the man's cock. Larry's hands were full of her tits as she bounced on his cock. 'How could he possibly have gotten it up again?' he thought as he rolled over again.

Daylight was starting to fill the room as Brad opened his eyes. He looked over and saw his wife bent over the chair, Larry behind her. "Did you two get any sleep at all?"

Larry looked over, not slowing down a bit, "Um, we...she..."

"God, keep fucking me. He kept pressing that fat spear of his against me all night. I had to take care of it. This is not exactly Princess and the Pea," she panted.

"I'll make breakfast. Sorry, Larry. I'm not the cook Jen is," he laughed, "I'm not a lot of things Jen is apparently."

Brad got up as the couple entered the kitchen, "Coffee?" he asked the exhausted couple, "Christ! I should have slept in the guest bedroom or we should get a Simpson Mattress if those Super Bowl ads were even close to being real." He kissed his wife as he handed the two cups out.

Larry sighed, "This was the best night of my life but I should have asked hours ago, are you on the pill?"

Jennifer laughed, "A bit late for that question but no. We are pretty careful but I'm between cycles right now so I'm not worried."

***********************************************

"Hey, Larry. Jennifer is out back. I can get her," Brad answered the phone.

"I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to make sure you guys are ok. I've felt like shit for the last week after...taking advantage of your hospitality," Larry said softly. "I mean, you're one of my best friends and..."

Brad laughed, "Dude. Relax. The last week has been incredible...at least sex-wise. I've gotten very little sleep since last Saturday. Best sex of our lives." He hesitated, "I'm not sure I'd like to go through that again at least as a spectator," he said as he looked out at his wife doing laps in the pool. "Um, you mentioned we know other couples. If I told you you can share our names..."

Larry laughed, "Dude! I can. Bill and Allison, Tom and Stacy, and Stephen and Lexi. All would love to get together with you guys."

"They told you that?" Brad asked.

"They told me that. In fact, all three guys have had a thing for Jennifer since college. You might want to invite them over for a barbeque or something," Larry said happily.

"And you also, I assume," Brad asked.

"I'd be a third wheel, but I do see this fight attendant periodically when she has a layover. We can talk about it. I'm just glad you guys are ok." He hesitated, "I don't know if this is appropriate, but I feel I owe you still. I'd like to take you both to Marcello's, on me. Then afterward if you like...there's the Hyatt across the street, you know. Make a night of it," he finished softly.

Brad thought a second then nodded, "Jennifer would like that. She hasn't said anything when were...you know, but I know she's thinking about it. Sure, let's do that but keep the after-dinner surprise between us, ok?"

Larry laughed, "No problem, though how would you get her to pack overnight things...never mind, I'll let you deal with it. Talk to you later."

After saying goodbye, Brad stripped off his clothes and went out to the pool, images of the powerfully built Stephen and wiry Jimmy double-teaming his wife...Larry and him pleasuring Jen. This might finally be the time when he gets access to that perfect ass of hers.

12