The Rebellious Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HisPet21
HisPet21
2,563 Followers

"Shit, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Kara cried, frantically trying to undo the damage. "I didn't mean anything by—"

"Be quiet," Catherine hissed, all humor lost from her tone. "Put your hands back on your head and this time, keep them there. Or I'm done trying to be nice to you."

Kara knew that Catherine wasn't finished with her yet, but she didn't dare disobey. With her hands now clasped behind her head, Kara braced herself for a beating, but to her abject horror, Catherine instead ran her hand over the mound of her pussy and began to rub her clit. Her dark, angry eyes never left those of her victim and now, Kara understood. The woman needed an excuse to abuse her. Or, at least, a better one. There were probably rules prohibiting poor treatment of the merchandise, except in very special circumstances. A single transgression wouldn't be enough to justify the violence Catherine craved, but if she could get Kara to break form a second time, that might make all the difference. It took all of her willpower not to cringe away from Catherine's touch, but somehow, Kara managed it. Catherine, however, was not one to give up so easily and roughly slid two fingers into her victim, then curled them and began to thrust.

"This isn't necessary," Kara hissed. "This is sick."

"And who gets to decide that?" Catherine laughed, her sinister grin growing steadily wider. "My clinic, my rules. Don't even think about moving, and don't you dare slap me again." Then she pinched Kara's clit, forcing out a wrangled cry of pain. "You know, I have my own girl at home and she loves a good finger fuck, but her ass is even more slutty."

Suddenly, Kara could feel Catherine pressing into her ass and began to panic. She had never been too big on anal and the strangeness of the violation heightened her dread. Acting purely on instinct, she pulled away, but then immediately regretted it. Kara could see Catherine practically vibrating with excitement and an even more obnoxious grin was twisting her features.

"Look!" Kara cried. "I'm sorry, alright? I promise to hold still, I swear it!"

"Coleman, hang this insolent bitch up," Catherine snapped, completely ignoring her pleas. "I want to make it very clear to her how all of this works."

"Wait, no...I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Kara tried again. "It was an accident, for god's sake!"

Ever quiet, Coleman grabbed Kara by the hair and pulled her towards the shackles embedded in the ceiling. Only then did it occur to her how completely helpless she was. It was true that her tormentors couldn't cause any serious damage without being fired, but they could still make her plenty miserable without leaving marks, so the thought wasn't too terribly comforting. As Coleman shackled her arms above her head and crammed her legs into a spreader, Kara realized that her heart had started racing and began to feel afraid.

"Please, it was an honest mistake! I didn't do it on purpose, I promise!"

"Careful with her, Catherine," Mr. Charthe warned. "You don't want to damage the merchandise. I'd leave the ass alone. She doesn't appear to be experienced from both ends."

"The bitch slapped me, Glen. And she failed to follow the same direction twice. I've got the authority to punish her a little. Don't worry, I won't leave any visible marks."

With that, Catherine turned sinisterly toward Kara and the violinist began to cry again. She walked over to what appeared to be a cabinet high above the sink, but when she opened it, a white mist drifted out. It occurred to Kara that it was probably a freezer, used to store blood samples for later analysis. After rooting around for a moment, Catherine removed a blue, cylindrical cold pack, an inch and a half in diameter and maybe six inches long. Still wearing a horrible grin, she walked over to Kara and parted the lips of her pussy. Then, with her other hand, she slid the frozen length up into her cunt.

Kara cursed and inhaled sharply. The cold pack didn't look particularly evil, but it burned like hell. She could feel it buried deep inside her loins and as her body strained to push it out, Catherine began thrusting. It was awful. She would pull the cold pack out just enough to relieve some of the pain and then ram it back in again, until Kara could taste a whimper on her lips and then a cry of anger.

"Sadistic bitch!" Kara hissed, because obviously, being apologetic hadn't worked, so why bother? "Sadistic fucking bitch!"

"Say that again!" Catherine cried, her eyes livid, and she began to thrust even more violently. Kara sucked in a breath and tried to focus her attention away from the pain, but Catherine wouldn't have it. "Go on, do it!"

"You're insane!" Kara spat back, now standing on tiptoe in a desperate attempt to get away. "You're fucking insane!"

But that wasn't the response Catherine had been hoping for and she honestly seemed dejected. Kara could see a sad mixture of fury and disappointment suddenly marring her beautiful face. The whole point of all the torture had been to force compliance and maybe even a little respect, but now they both knew that the strategy was a failure. The pain wasn't having its intended effect and Catherine would have to change strategies if she wanted to win this game. She couldn't hurt Kara any worse without causing visible damage, so she decided to amp up the humiliation factor instead.

"You there, girl!" Catherine hissed, turning toward the violinist, and the poor creature immediately stopped sobbing mid-choke. "Lick it." But the violinist only sat there stupidly, unsure of what to do. "Ugh, fucking idiot," Catherine growled, and she pushed aside Kara's pussy lips to reveal her swollen, abused clitoris. "Go on, lick it like I told you..."

"Leave her out of this!" Kara screeched, watching in horror as the violinist was forced to kneel between her legs, looking uncomfortable, but too frightened to do anything about it. "You twisted fucking perverts! Leave her out of this!" Then Kara could feel the violinist's hands on her thighs and a tongue tentatively lapping at her clit. "Goddamn you both!"

"It's not an ice cream cone, idiot!" Catherine sneered, pushing the violinist's face into Kara's pussy. "I want you to eat her. Go on! I want to see your lips wrapped all the way around her mound and I want your tongue pushing into her pretty pink cunt."

"For the love of god!" Kara cried, and she cringed as her entire mons was engulfed by the violinist's warm, wet mouth. "Please, stop! Please!" Then the violinist's tongue slipped inside of her and Kara gasped. "Oh god..."

Grabbing onto the chains above her, Kara braced herself against the oncoming assault. She got the impression that the violinist had done this before, albeit under less threatening circumstances. Kara felt her tongue thrusting almost hungrily into and out of her sex, then a multitude of love bites and desperate little kisses all over her most intimate parts. Drool was dribbling down her thighs and her legs had started trembling from the strain of standing on tiptoe. Of all the humiliations Kara had endured that day, this was by far the worst and she could feel her face turn red with shame, then fury. She cried out as the violinist sucked her clit into her mouth without so much as a courtesy warning, then pushed two fingers into her wet opening. Kara winced and, to her horror, realized that she was starting to drip with arousal.

"That's enough!" Catherine hissed, pushing the violinist out of the way and violently smacking Kara's pussy, hard enough to cause pain. "The merchandise isn't allowed cum the day before an auction!"

Suddenly, a torrent of cold water hit Kara's back and she gasped. Catherine had turned on the showerhead and was steadily increasing the pressure, until Kara was shivering so badly that she could hear her teeth chattering.

"You're disgusting," Catherine sneered, grabbing hold of Kara by her now-wet hair. "Look at me! Your legs are filthy! You're covered in drool! I can't have you prepped for auction like...like this!" With that, Catherine turned toward the nearest door and shouted to an unseen assistant. "Kevin, get the fuck in here; I need you to clean up this whore and her cunt!"

HisPet21
HisPet21
2,563 Followers