All Comments on 'The Recruit'

by pervinplainpackage

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT DAYAM!!!

This read is SMEXY! I applaud pervingplanpackage for introducing us to the young male psyche. Shit, I need to go schedule a physical, maybe I'll get licky too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

A very good story - more from a clinical perspective and embarrassment of a young male and older medical female would be super!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Need for Embarrassment

Good concept but you needed to make the 18 year old acutely shameful at having to haul off his clothing, especially his jockstrap, and present himself bare as a board to the panting, eager-eyed females. Humiliation, shame and embarrassment should be the essence of medical examination scenarios even if, as it goes on, the youth may begin to become excited at the thrill of his reluctant, resisting birthday suit exposure. See medical section of whatashame site, or read Gore Vidal's Myra Breckinridge for some clues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Say ahhhhhhh

I wonder what that individual entrance test is that Dr Murphy has in mind for young Nathan? Maybe we will find out in a sequel. I like scenarios where a randy young exibitionist is put in a dream situation, and you have written this one really well. You build up and maintain the sexual tension very well. I liked the parts where the nurse has him relate his sexual experiences and helps him verbalise his experiences as well. Gave it 5 which I hope will help keep it in red-H territory where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

Absolutely great story up until the end! I don't like that the nurses join in and are sexual with him. they should have made him do embarrassing things for their amusement ending in making him JO in front of them while they laugh their asses off!

PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is the author

recounting a true story? Did this really happen? Wow! What an interesting memoir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LIKE

MUCH!!!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
I didn't expect much from this story, so I wasn't especially disappointed.

After reading, in the opening paragraph: "...and was being recruited by several colleges for his defensive skills by several regional teams."

Huh? Was he being recruited by several colleges for his defensive skills, or was he be being recruited for his defensive skills by several regional teams? Or did the author just completely fuck up by not bothering to proof-read or edit before posting the story?

Doesn't matter, in the end, since they never bothered to continue the story.

One and done, son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please.

More please.

maddictmaddictalmost 2 years ago

I'd ask for more too.

With Nathan we won't have to ask.

Make us proud son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous