The Relationship Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also told him that his family had pretty damn low opinions of him.

"Well excuse the hell out of me," he muttered. "Not everybody knows exactly what they want to do by their second year of college. And Chelsey, you... naw, I'm not gonna touch that one. I am weirded out enough as it is."

Scott shunted that information aside, and instead tapped on his friend Charlie. "Best friend/loves you like a brother, but thinks you'd probably be a lot better off if you just got laid a lot more often."

Scott paused, mouth twitching. Well, at least here it seemed a lot less weird. And he made a mental note to buy Charlie a beer.

Then, taking a breath to steel himself, he tapped on the name of one of his ex-girlfriends, Angela Nelson.

Ah, Angela. She had been his girlfriend as a high school sophomore. She had always been cute, one of those types that smiled easily and fell for basketball players. But a short time into their relationship, she had started to blossom.

And she had blossomed a lot.

Her tits had gone from cute and perky to a listed cause of traffic accidents over the course of a few months—especially the way she was prone to put them on display. Their relationship had ended abruptly when she had realized she didn't need to waste her time with a skinny, scrappy rebounder and defender when she could reel in the hunky power forward with the D1 offers.

Her status read: "Former girlfriend/really doesn't think much about you at all."

Scott glared at that, feeling the old resentment burning in his chest again. He'd never even gotten a chance to hit that. He hadn't even made it passed first base. He tapped her name a couple times—not a conscious action, just from a vague desire to somehow send his wrath through the phone.

A menu drop-down appeared:

Use a status move?

Points (5)

Exchanges (3)

Randoms (2)

He hesitated a moment, but on a surge of pure malice and libido, he gave her a taste of Random, too. He quickly tapped yes to confirm, and then the tumblers went spinning. After a moment, a new status had clicked into place:

Angela Nelson

"Mortal enemy/wants to stab you in the guts with a knife"

Scott felt his stomach drop. "Uh... that doesn't sound good."

A moment later, his phone buzzed. It was a text from an unknown number. Hand shaking, he tapped on it.

"Hi!" it read. "is this Scott Wahlen's number still? this is Angela Nelson remember we used to date in high school? I was just wondering how you're doing :) Maybe we can get together sometime?"

That was followed by a line emoji: a wink, a blown kiss, an eggplant, and a peach.

Scott felt his pulse quicken."Oh god," he said. "It's... I think that would be what you call a honey trap. That has stabbing intentions written all over it." He paused. "And she's a hella fast texter."

He quickly double tapped her name again, searching his options. He wasn't going to risk his last Random just yet. It could make things worse, and besides, he wanted to save it as his last resort. So instead he tapped "Exchange". The game asked: "Select whose status you want to exchange Angela Nelson's with" and rolled back to the main relationship page. Scott froze. There definitely wasn't anyone on screen he would be okay with suddenly wanting to shove a knife into his stomach.

He look up and down for some kind of cancel button, but nothing appeared. He probably would be able to cancel if he tapped a name, but what if he couldn't? He'd just be shifting the problem.

He searched around desperately, trying to find someone that it might be okay if they suddenly started wanting to kill him. He pinched the screen, and to his relief, it behaved exactly how expected, shrinking the entries and expanding the field. He could also drag around to look among them, too. Finally, he settled on his great aunt Estelle. She was 84 and lived in Alaska, so at least it would take her hours to book and board a flight, and if she tried to aerate his abdomen, he could just outrun her.

Face screwed up tightly, he tapped her name. "Apply Exchange? Yes/No/Cancel"

Scott lot out an explosive breath. Then he took another deep one, held it, moved his hand oh-so-slowly toward the phone, and tapped "Cancel". It then zipped back to the status of his now-murderous ex girlfriend. He breathed again.

"Okay," he muttered, "lets try this."

He double tapped her name, and when the drop-down menu came up, this time he selected "Points" as his status move.

"Add 1 point to Angela Nelson's status?" it prompted. He shrugged. Might as well, right? He confirmed with a yes. There was a small "ding", and a "+1" appeared briefly over Angela's name. Scott double checked her status. It now read:

"Enemy/would gladly shoot you with a taser and claim sexual assault"

Scott paused over that. Well, that was *better*, he supposed. Marginally. Swiftly, he repeated the same process, adding another point.

"Enemy/ thinks it might be fun to lead you along before dumping you" her new status read.

Scott wiped a little sweat from his forehead. "Well, that's at least... not life ending. Lets try another."

With another point added, her status read, "Acquaintance/doesn't think much of you". Just to be sure, he added one more. She now read as, "Former friend/ feels a little nostalgic about you". Scott leaned back his chair, feeling the tension draining from him. A message popped up:

Made a bad roll, ended up a positive. +2XP

"Whatever XP does, I hope it's good," he said. "At least I learned what all the status moves do. And that I definitely don't want to use a Random without plenty of Points and Exchanges to compensate."

He pressed his lips together, and then pulled up Angela's text again. He wondered what she was thinking now. Should he reply? With what? He rocked back and forth, sucking on his teeth. Finally, he just closed it. He'd worry about it later.

Back in the Relationship Game, he tried the rest of the filter options: New (this only displayed Mariah) and Favorites (which was empty, except for a small "+", which he immediately used to add Mariah, because any hot girl with the title of "secret sex friend" immediately qualified as a favorite in his book).

Satisfied, he switched the filter back to Proximity. It still just showed him and Brad and you-know-who. Then he pinched the screen a little, and more names appeared.

Scott's nextdoor neighbors Josh and Russ were home. They were both just listed as "neighbor". Josh "likes you, grateful for that one time you jumped his car" which Scott had totally forgotten about, and Russ, "played ball with you once, is cool with you". Besides them, a little lower and smaller, was Calli Kindensen.

Scott winced just reading the name.

Scott's apartment complex wasn't that large. It consisted of three two-story buildings in a rough U shape, with parking and a small pool in the middle. Each building was divided by gender between upper and lower floors: the other building on the kitty corners from his had girls on the top floor, and his building had them on the bottom. So it was almost impossible for him to avoid at least saying hi to Calli, who lived right underneath him. That is, unless he snuck up to the top level by climbing the side stairs railing. Which he had resorted to doing more than once.

He tapped on her button, her status confirmed his worst fears:

"Calli Kindensen: Neighbor/obsessed with you, fantasizes about your body"

He sighed. It wasn't that Calli was a bad person. She wasn't exactly ugly, either, just sort of, well, average. Well, she wasn't always the best example of thorough hygiene, but he'd dated worse.

But the way she ambushed him, pressing him for his number, asking him personal questions, and generally creeping on him... He'd tried letting her down gently, saying he just wasn't interested in her. She had responded to that by sneaking into his room and stealing a pair of his boxers from the dirty laundry hamper while he was in class. His webcam, set to record movement from roommates stealing his snacks, had caught the whole thing.

If their positions had been reversed, Scott would have been arrested for sure. But he really couldn't envision himself reporting a girl to police for stalking. And besides the underwear incident, she hadn't done anything... illegal at least. He really wasn't sure how to react to the whole situation, anway. He didn't exactly have the kind of looks that prompted that reaction from girls usually, so he had no experience on how to handle it.

But it looked like his studious avoidance of her since the boxers incident hadn't lessened the fires that she had burning for him. And as he continued to start at her status, Scott's eyes widened, and he grinned and snapped his fingers.

With the RG app, this might just work out for him after all.

Quickly, he double tapped Calli's name, and selected to use an Exchange. Then after sifting through people nearby, he stopped on a name that, almost by itself, got his dick semi-hard again: Erika Hatch.

Her current status read: "Neighbor/ would recognize you as her neighbor."

Scott nodded glumly. That sounded about right. Erika had an apartment to herself in the building to the left and in front of his, and he could count the number of sentences he'd exchanged with her on one hand. Not surprisingly, she had given him a subtle but strong "not interested, sorry" vibe every time they'd spoken. Scott knew that was partially his fault. She was just so difficult to stop staring at. So he'd bowed out of the competition, accepting that she was simply out of his league.

Until now.

This time, "Apply Exchange? Yes/No/Cancel" got an emphatic button press on "Yes."

Sure enough, with a small ding, the complex super hottie now had her focus all on him, and his body. But Scott didn't stop there: he still had one Point left. And with a quick double tap and a confirm, he applied it. Her new status got his blood pumping again.

It read: "Erika Hatch: Neighbor/wants you hard, wants you now, won't take no for an answer"

It felt like forever, but it couldn't have been more than a minute before three loud, firm knocks interrupted all the second-basing that was been going on in the living room. Scott leapt from his bed and sprinted to his door, opening it just wide enough to hear as much as he could. There was a brief, startled silence, and then a bit of rustling where Scott surmised clothes and make up were being adjusted. Then the sound of Brad letting out a cuss or two, and jerking the front door open.

"What—" he started, tone belligerent, but then choked a little. He cleared his throat. "I mean, what can I do for you?"

"Hi," a smooth, luxurious voice said. She sounded confident and at ease. "Is Scott in?"

Brad hesitated. "Uh, Scott? I'm not sure sure, I can—"

Scott crossed the last few steps from his room to where the hallway opened into the living room in a fleeting instant of warp speed, slowing to what he hoped was a casual walk just as he emerged.

"I'm here," he tried to say, but it came out a bit squeaky, so he cleared his throat and tried again. "Oh, Erika! Been a while. What's up?"

She glanced his way, and smiled. It was like watching the sunrise.

Erika Hatch was tall and slim, with toned, perfect legs that went for miles out of her snug jean shorts. Her hair was bright blonde and loose, a magnificent balance of smooth and full. She wore a pair of aviators in amber and gold, and an aqua-green off-the-shoulder blouse that fell smoothly and cleanly over her taut bust and flat waist. Her face was gorgeous, and her lips looked so good Scott actually had to swallow to stop the drool. She was a babe, through and through, and when she tilted her sunglasses down a little to get a look at him, her blue eyes caught the light.

"Ah, there you are," she said, walking over to him. Scott couldn't help but think she looked like an apex predator on the prowl, a lioness with her prey cornered. She reached over and grabbed his hand, and started to pull him behind her.

"Excuse us," she said, more to the room than to a person. As he was pulled out the door, Scott caught a brief look at Brad's face, confused, angry, and jealous; and Mariah's, who grinned and winked at him, giving him a thumbs up behind Brad's back.

God, having a secret sex friend was awesome.

He wanted to enjoy their expressions a bit longer, but Erika's urgent pulling could not be resisted. She led him down the stairs, across the gap between buildings, and up to her apartment on the second floor. She left the door open just long enough to pull him inside, and then closed and locked it. Then she pushed him firmly the last three steps to the living room. She strolled passed him, threw off her sunglasses, turned, and grabbed his face in both hands.

Her look was scorching and intense. "Don't say anything," she said. "Don't think. Just follow my lead."

Erika yanked him forward, simultaneously lunging toward him into full body contact. Her tongue immediately plunged into his mouth, hot and working, and she started to grind her naughty bits into his. She reached down and grabbed his ass in her hand, kneading the cheek as her mouth sucking and slurping just a bit faster.

Scott's dick was a rock hard rod by now, and Erika was working slow, hard circles on it with her crotch. He put one hand on her face, up into her hair, and with the other copped a feel of her backside. It felt powerful and toned, taut in his hand, and a moment later he slipped his fingers inside her jeans shorts. If Mariah had felt smooth, Erika's skin on her ass felt almost... glossy? Buttery?

Erika's hand had worked up from his ass to touch the skin of his back, trailing her fingers erotically up his spine. She started to moan into his mouth as her grinding on his dick got faster, more urgent. Scott ran his hands over her body, feeling the curves of her, touching her delicately with his fingers, and then he reached down and grabbed her ass in both hands, pulling her in tighter. She jerked slightly, eyes popping open and then squeezing shut, and the suction she was exerting on his lips went up a couple notches. Then she released the suction with a slight pop, and biting his lip, clung with both arms around his shoulders. Her hips twerked hard once, twice, and then she shivered. Finally, she let out a long, hard moan through her nose.

Her eyes drifted back open, and she leaned back a little bit to look at him. "That... "

Instead of finishing whatever it was she had been planning to say, Erika let out a growl, and crossing her arms, she reached down and pulled her top over her head, and threw it aside. Her bra was the front buckle kind, pale red and silky. Her tits stood out in stark contrast to her slender frame. She grabbed Scott's wrists and pulled his palms right onto her bust, squeezing his hands so he mashed her a little. He could feel the softness squish between his fingers.

Then she reached down, and running a hand along the line of his cock a moment, pulled his shorts down together with his boxers. His dick sprang out, and she caught it. She leaned over a little and spat on it, then again, and worked up and down the length with her hand, eyes fixed on it with scorching intensity.

Then she looked up at him, and unlatched her bra. It drifted off of her body; it seemed like her boobs almost didn't sag at all without it. Her nipples were tiny, very pink and very round, and getting to her knees, she started to grind his cock head into the right one. Scott jerked a little at the sensation. Erika switched to the other nipple, working slow circles. Then with her blue eyes burning up at him, she ran her tongue from his scrotum, under his shaft, and then to the head, swirled around it a few times, and then sucked his length all the way in.

She didn't even choke. Her mouth and neck flexed a little, but she deepthroated him completely, tongue moving to rub the skin around his balls. She sank off and then did it again, faster, and reached down to unbutton her jean shorts, shifting them off her hips without breaking eye contact. Scott took the opportunity to ditch his shirt, whipping it off like it was on fire.

Erika seemed to drink in his exposed chest, his stomach, and started to suck him harder. She reached down and shoved her hand into her panties. Scott could see her fingers moving inside, working her snatch even as she continued to inhale him. Between that gorgeous face and the white hot looks she was shooting at him, Scott would have lost it right there if he hadn't had that warm up with Mariah. As it was, he felt himself getting a little close.

So when she was on the shallow end of sword-swallowing him, he jerked just out of her grip, and reaching down quickly, he yanked her jean shorts off the rest of the of the way, tumbling her onto her back. Then she let out a slight yelp of surprise as he lifted her whole body from the ground, and planted her on the top of the wide leather couch. He spread her legs, and yanking her panties aside, buried his face right in her cunt.

It was almost surreal. Here he was, plain ol' Scott, eating out Erika Hatch's pussy. The hottest girl in his complex was moaning and jerking under his tongue, reaching down to grab his hair as he ran his tongue over her lady lips, up inside her, and teased her love bud around the edges.

"Oh, fuck," she hissed, revving up. "Oh, do it, do the clit, do it do it NOW or I—oh YES! YES! OOOOH!"

Her legs tightened around him, trying to close. It took some effort from Scott's arms to keep them open nice and wide. She bucked, eyes bulging, and her jaw dropped, and then her mouth formed a wide O. She let out of long moan that got higher and higher, sirening until after 10 more seconds it cut off in a choke. Scott could taste and feel her hot cum flowing down and around her glory hole, and onto her legs.

Erika fell back a little, gasping hard enough that her tits bounced. Scott was amazed again at their firmness, still almost upright even on her back. He grabbed one, giving it another firm squeeze. They sure as hell felt like real tits to him. That squishy softness sent a surge of libito coursing through him.

He shoved her thighs toward her chest, and gripping her panties at the waist, yanked them off of her. They left a wet streak where they dragged along her legs. Then he rotated her hips sideways a little until she was partially on her side, and grabbed the higher leg so it went up over his shoulder. He ran his fingers over her skin from ass to ankle as lined up his still iron-hard cock with her hole, and smoothly plunged it inside her. Erika breathed in sharply. Her vagina tightened a little around him, and she looked up and him with that face, that amazing face, so filled with naked desire that it seemed like Scott's hips just started working on their own.

He started to pump inside her, one arm holding her leg and the other milking her tit, pounding every square inch of his dick inside her love basket. He switched hands on her leg to reach around and spank her, first one cheek and then the other, and then upped his barrage of thrusts, watching her pussy flex and her ass bounce against the power of their genitals slamming together. The smell of her sex started to roll over him, so strong it almost made him dizzy.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," she said, teeth gritted together. "Oh, keep it up, more, faster, harder, yes YES!"

Scott released her leg, and leaned down onto her. He grabbed her tits in both hands, and started sucking on the right one, and then the left, all the while twerking his hips so that his member kept working inside her, going at a high angle. Her voice went up in pitch again, and her hands snaked down grab his neck and back, her fingernails digging into his skin.

That made Scott gasp a little, arching back. Then suddenly she grabbed his shoulders, and gripping hard, pulled her entire body onto his, riding his cock deep inside with her legs gripped tightly around his waist. She started to pound her pussy onto him even before he reached down to grab her ass.