The Relationship Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! YES! Fuck me, Scott, FUCK ME!"

That seems to trigger it—hearing her say his name, giving her whole body to him... He felt the stirrings starting, the balls tightening, the electricity firing.

"I'm gonna cu—" he started, but Erika screamed in his face, "DON'T YOU DARE STOP! I'll fucking RIP YOUR COCK OFF if you stop!"

Her legs locked even more tightly around him, and she let out a furious roar as she poured everything into slamming herself down onto his dick. And then Scott felt his cum shooting into her, firing point blank into the depths of her pussy. Even after three, four squirts she was still riding him in a frenzy. And just as he was almost out of steam, she arched back, took a deep breath, buried her face into his shoulder, and screamed so hard he could feel his bones vibrating. Her hips spasmed, her cunt tightening and loosening, tightening and loosening.

And then it was over. Her legs slipped off of his hips, and they both collapsed onto the couch. They lay side by side, pressed together and sweaty, shaking and tingling, Scott's dick still halfway inside her. They gasped in time, and when she opened her eyes for a moment and met his, Scott could feel the goosebumps over her skin.

****

Scott had found a blanket underneath the couch, and wrapped it around them. He watched Erika's sleeping form for a moment, marveling at the beauty of the woman still next to his skin. And then reaching down for his shorts, he pulled out his phone. He fired up the Relationship Game.

As soon as it loaded, he was treated to a screen filled with status messages:

Wheeling and dealing. +1XP

Did the deed, middle rank. +3XP

1 day, 2 girls. +3XP

Ate at the Y. +3XP

Creamed the pie. +3XP

Multi-climax. +5XP

New relationship! +3XP

Level up!

Level 3 bonus: +1 Point per day.

Scott frowned at that last bit, and then glanced up at the time. It was still about an hour or so before midnight, and another check of his moves showed he was now down to 1 Random and 1 Point. Would they reset at midnight? The next day? Did they carry over if left unused? He'd have to wait and see, he supposed.

He tapped his button to check his status, too:

Scott Montgomery Wahlen

Lvl. 3

XP: 35

Next: 50

Titles: "Lucky Roller"

"Wham Bam Man"

"Lusty Youth"

He tilted his head. Did those titles actually do anything? What if he—

"If you're awake enough to check your phone," Erika said, making Scott start a little, "you're awake enough to go another round."

Scott turned to her. "But I—" he tried, but she was already crawling on top of him. She planted her muff onto his face, and then as she ground small circles against him, started to suck his flaccid dick into her mouth. He could feel wetness already starting to pool from her hooch to his mouth, and her lips made laps up and down his member. Then she sucked his left testicle into her mouth, and started running her tongue over the skin of his scrotum. Between that and jerking him and rubbing her sweet pussy over his face, he was back at full attention inside a minute.

Her lips came off of him with a pop. "Good," she said, shifting forward a little and looking back at him. "Now, I think you know what I want." She waved her ass at him for emphasis.

Scott smiled, and felt his dick twitch. He climbed out from underneath her, put one hand on her ass and the other on her hip, and lined up with her. Sliding inside was smooth and easy with all the lubrication she was producing. He pulled out a little, hesitated, and then slammed it home again.

"Oh yes," Erika said, smiling at him and slowly running her tongue across her teeth. "More of that. Much more."

Scott obliged.

***

"Uh, Scott? You have to wake up now."

Scott shifted, eyes opening, squinting at the light in the room.

"What time is it?" he asked groggily.

"Well, it's about 7 AM," Erika said. She was sitting up next to him. She had a blanket wrapped around her, and Scott couldn't quite read her expression. His eyes were still adjusting to the brightness.

"Ugh... why so early? We were up super late."

"Yes, um, sorry about that," she said, shifting slightly. "I may have... gone a bit overboard, and... well, I think we need to have a conversation pretty much right now."

Scott blinked, squinting at her, and slowly sat up. "Okay. What about?"

Erika drew a deep breath, and blew it out slowly. It made her tossed blonde hair ruffle a little. "Well, first I just wanna say... last night was amazing. Seriously, some of the best sex beginning to end I've ever had. But as I woke up this morning... reality sort of came crashing down on me."

Scott felt his stomach tense, wondering where this was going.

"So I figure the best plan is to be straightforward with you," she continued. "First, you should know... uh, I'm not on the pill, or anything, and we definitely weren't using protection." She quickly held up a hand when he opened his mouth. "Now, I'm not blaming you. This was definitely my idea, and you even tried to warn me when you were getting close. It was just... I don't know, it was like I was... possessed by something. It came over me so suddenly, and even though I hardly know you, I wanted your body so badly that I would have..."

She hesitated, cheeks reddening just a little, and cleared her throat. "Anyway, the chances of a... result are low. It's not my more dangerous time, and I do have some emergency day-after pills to take. Which I have. But still, the chances are not zero, so I thought I should let you know."

They stared a moment at each other before Scott nodded. "Okay. Thank you."

Erika nodded to him, and then gave him a tight smile. "And the second thing you should know is... um, my boyfriend just texted me, wanting to know if he can come by this morning. And I haven't replied yet, but I intend to say yes."

Erika stared at him Scott stared back. "Okay..." he said slowly.

Erika heaved a sigh and rolled her eyes. "God, this is awkward. How to guys manage this conversation all the time and come off so cocksure and smooth? What I mean to say is, last night was great. But we hardly know each other, and I'm honestly happy with my current relationship, so maybe we can just keep it a one time thing?"

Scott tilted his head, and them pointed at her. "You're trying to say it was just a one night stand."

Erika nodded, lips pressed firmly into a line. "Yes, yes I am."

Scott felt the tension drain out of him. "Then why don't you just say that? It's okay. I understand."

She gave him a long look. "Well, I'm sorry, it's my first time being on the giving end instead of the receiving end." She tossed her head a little. "I had plenty of guys just in it for my body in high school, so after a hard lesson or two, I decided I'd only get intimate after the relationship got serious. I never thought I would just jump on a guy like a slut and take him for a one-night ride."

Scott shook his head. "No, not like a slut. More like... a sexy beast hunting her prey."

Erika opened her mouth a moment before anything came out, and colored just a little again. "A-anyway," she said, jerking to her feet, "I'm going to go get cleaned up. If you would do me a favor and get your stuff and leave as early as possible so that my neighbors don't see you, I'd be very grateful. And could you keep a lid on this, just a little? I know guys like to brag, but if I can delay rumors spreading about us at least a little bit, that would be nice."

"Uh... yeah, yeah, I can do that," Scott said, starting to stand, searching the floor. "I'll just..."

Erika stared at him a moment, her tongue between her lips, and then jerked away. "Good, good. Just... hold on a second, let me get in the shower."

Scott paused, looking down at himself. He was still naked. "Uh, right," he said, sinking back onto the couch. "Go ahead."

"Thank you."

With that, she turned and headed out of the room, the blanket still clutched around her body. Scott would have been lying if he'd said he wasn't disappointed he didn't get one last look.

He found his shorts first, and underneath them, his phone. He hesitated a moment, and then pulled up the Relationship Game. Sure enough, a tidy line of points added onto his screen. Some were the same, like Doing the Deed and Multi-climax. The new ones were, "Third time's the Charm +5XP" and "DTR, neutral ending. +6XP". In the end, he got another level up. This one didn't seem to come with any new perks, though.

He briefly checked his moves, and let out a small sigh. It looked like they didn't roll over after all. He did have 6 "Points" to use daily now, but Randoms (3) and Exchanges (2) were still the same.

Scott heard the sound of the shower starting, and then glanced that way. He had to hurry. But before he got out of Dodge, he quickly pulled up Erika's status. It read: "Erika Hatch: Neighbor, one time lover/unsure what to think of you, a little embarrassed."

He stared at that for a moment. Well, it looked like those Exchanges were just for the day, not even 24 hours. Then he frowned, double tapped her name, and when the prompt appeared, added a Point to their relationship. Within moments, he heard a door open, and the sound of running water got louder.

"Hey, Scott?" Erika called. He glanced up to see her leaning just into the living room from the hallway, her hair damp and just her head and the top of one shoulder visible.

"Uh, yes?" he replied.

"I mean... Look, maybe I'll see you around somewhere, okay?"

Scott looked at her a moment, and then glanced at her status in his phone. It read: "Neighbor, one time lover/likes you, but doesn't want to commit to anything". He smiled at her.

"Sure, Erika," he said, picking up his boxers. "I'd like that."