All Comments on 'The Reluctant Cuckold'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 3 years ago
Good start!

I enjoyed reading "The Reluctant Cuckold". I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

How about option four, where you greet them all and then shot them all in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beyond stupid

The basic story line of telling her husband he's a cuckold with an E-mail and photos is a laughably bad idea. He simply goes to a divorce attorney, hands him or her the evidence and destroys his wife's life by sending the E-mail and photos to every family member and friend she has. Done and done. Her life is over. Your ending left this story completely unfinished. What a waste of time.

1 star

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Some black dude's wet dream. Problem is if he really tried this, the skinny guy would whip out his fishing filet knife and cut off the dude's balls. Not erotic just garbage.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Should have gone with option 4

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That got me hard...

Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Use your teeth...

It intrigues me that none of the "bulls" in these "you can suck my cock too" stories ever seem to remember that husbands have teeth...

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
it's Earl, right?

So his boss is the stranger, right?

Why is divorce so bad? So what if he loses some cash. At least he would have his pride.

Maybe later he goes commando on these two and hopefully does not get caught.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Get the gun. If you can't shoot her and Earl, just shoot yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loved it more pls

so fun to read you have talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was hoping

That you stopped writing but unfortunately not. Put this trash in fetish you whack job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have hopes for this story

I’m not a fan of cuckold stores but this has potential

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Just accept yourself and exit the closet. I dont mean that in a mean and nasty way, I've nothing against it, I have friends who are gay. The problem is how you guys cant just admit it here.

You'll be much happier if you embrace yourself for what and who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What planet are you from

In real life he would kill the guy while first pretending to go along with it - know your enemy and eliminate him - quietly just disappear him. Takes planning but not difficult

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m gonna give you a two-star rating just for the crappy grammar of your 11-word story summary. I mean, if you can’t bother to get that right...

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

"Your comments and emails are welcomed."

Here's a suggestion: please stop this sad excuse of a story.

Or, at the very least, put it in the right category - the minute a story featured some dude demanding that another male suck his dick, such a tale should be either in Gay Male or Fetish, not in LW.

Anyway, you do what you need to do, author; just do not expect any high rating for this.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 3 years ago
Thoughts

It was too condescending and the main character is treated more like a toy than a person. John might get boned in the divorce but he'd at least get to keep his dignity. Besides there was another option not explored, one that let's him keep his standard of living and avoid prison. Move out of the bedroom and just live as a bachelor. He doesn't have to file for divorce but he doesn't have to live with her either and since she finds his skills in bed so lacking, why bother? He can try out different women till one truly loves what he brings to the table. Then build a relationship on that or around it and make the break from his faithless spouse. Sure he'll have to pay but he'll have a new woman to help pay the Bills and keep his bed warm at night.

Shouldn't be a problem considering he has excellent oral skills and a dick that's around average size, all he'd need to compensate for it would be imagination.

Oh and also stop talking to Earl an find a new job. I'm sure he's the one banging Cindy or is participating, if she's sleeping with one guy who says it isn't multiple?

But your stories never really end on a good note for the cuckolded hubbies, they either are reduced to subhuman sissies who wind up destitute, sick or dead.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Good start to a series. My guess is Earl will show up at his house. Or so it seems.

As for a couple other comments...anyone who says “a real man would kill him”, most people don’t kill other people like it’s nothing. Unless you are fucked in the head yourself. Screaming match and divorce is the the realistic outcome. But I read these stories for fantasy. Thanks for writing.

FitleyFitleyover 3 years ago
Please don't stop!

Please ignore all the haters and continue this story. I have no idea why people have to be so hateful if they don't like these stories - just stop reading and move along!

Thanks for all your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Entertaining I guess but a man with any self respect would either fly off the handle or as I would like to think I would respond in a nice way like I’m going along then break both his legs with a bat then when down kick his balls so they would never be the same. If arrested it would be well worth it . Didn’t sound like there were ere kids so I’d quite my job divorce the pig split all the money evenly sell the house split that and go my own way

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The stupid is strong in this one.

Seriously, "suspension of disbelief " and all that. MC isn't believable. Even the sadly departed MM gave his wimpy little men some gumption.

If you insist on continuing this go with option 5, walk away. Let them have each other.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

Re: The stupid is strong in this one.

@Anonymous ... when did Matt Moreau passed away? Is it really confirmed?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Old Evil

You purveyor of undeniable filth. There have been, and still are, many like you, but few who show less talent for erotica.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 3 years ago
Stupid crap

Don’t waste your time. There is no story attached to this junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm more please I wish I were John and I was going home and sucking that ticket that I saw in my computer

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Again the dilemma. Well written and solid portrayal of the emotion. But the root of the story is disappointing. The subject choice is yours as are the decisions of the characters. I would propose Option 5 being shoot them both.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Funny how these guys always want their cocks sucked by another guy. All these Cuck stories about assholes who want their cocks sucked. Why not put this in the gay section. Guys want to fuck a woman to show they are a man but then want a gay blow job. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Solution

Buy a gun! Invite him over and then use option 4! For both of them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is terrible. i mean really. maybe if he somehow got revenge on them but the story as it is was just plain bad

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Great story!!! I’d love to get an email like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to ask did you enjoy his cock and cum . I had the same arrangement with my first wife, I loved her watching me with her bull

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No question it was going to be Earl. Not sure why sissy wimp can't defend his home and dignity by offing piece of shit Earl when he comes over. Pop him then tell wife she's next unless she tells the police Earl was violent and John defended her. Then whore her out for money until she gets STD's, then throw her away.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No way she stays married to this sissy cuck wimp. She never would have married him in the first place. Stupid.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Read this in preparation for someone's sequel of it. I can't relate on any level to a man being alright with "option 3", but your narrative and dialogue were well done, so kudos for that. On to the sequel where I hope John realizes Earl was the bull from the start and he gives him and Cindy the Saddletramp treatment they deserve! 3.8*

AccelarVesterAccelarVester8 months ago

Not a big fan of Cuck based stories, but this one is well written.....

BigfundrewBigfundrew8 months ago

There are some other obvious options.

Aaaand you don't have to kill the man, but you can seriously hurt him... and her.

But he's correct, no real man would just accept it.

Well written, but...meh.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat8 months ago

Not my style at all. Terrible actually. I only read it hoping the sequel will be better. 1*

LWLover60LWLover608 months ago

Simple solution. John was being forced into unconsentual sex as in rape. Terminating the rapist to avoid being raped is legal. Manslaughter is the worst thing that can happen. Because his wife was an accomplice she can be prosecuted and will need to register as a sex offender, so every employer and lanlord will have to be notified each time she changes jobs or moves. Follow up by sending his cheating sluts pictures to everyone she knows.

An erection to a cheating spouse is not necessarily arousal. It is a biological response to replace his sperm with your sperm to try to ensure that any offspring are yours and you are not wasting effort to raise children that do not pass along your DNA.

Otherwise well written and moves along at the right pace.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer8 months ago

And you think stories like this belong in Loving Wives? Surely you jest. I gave it 2 stars based on your writing craft. Otherwise I'd score a 1, however let me say if it were in gay male it would probably score very high--I just wouldn't be reading it.

Opinionated1Opinionated18 months ago

this story is all bullshit...as the bull said, no real man would put up with this crap, and there are many more

options available..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was there are story there? I must have missed it. Oh well, 10 minutes I'll never get back.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I came here for background on the sequel as well. Hopefully the sequel won't be as pathetic of a story as the original!

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Pure cuck shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

She married him knowing he had a small-ish cock. If it bothered her that much,she never should have married him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

Earl's not the bull, he said, "See you tomorrow," and the bull's coming over that day.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dude is a bit too stupid. It is obviously "Earl" fucking his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

With those emails as evidence, a good attorney and his boss on the witness stand describing his part, this guy could walk on a temp-insanity plea if he only knee-capped the joker or shot off his di*k. If he did go to jail, he'd be treated like a hero. He'd also qualify for a Platinum+ Man Card.

papabernonpapabernon7 months ago

He believed it was Earl, so he Prepare for him to come over at 7 pm. When he come in the house, he tells them to go start fucking in their bedroom, that you would join them shortly.

Then he prepares to act out on option 4. Coming in to the room Quietly with his baseball bat, and starts beating Earl Senseless. Then went to work on Earls cock, and balls tell it was a bloody mess. All the while his wife was screaming in the corner for him to stop. When he was done he looked at his wife, and told her, she better call 911, to get an Ambulance over here to collect Earl..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Option 5. Suck his cock and bite down hard, real hard and keep biting until that fucker comes off and then spit it out and smash it with the heel of your boot. See how Cin likes fucking stubby afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So Earl comes over & John says for him & his wife to start without him as he'll be right back after visiting the bathroom. When he silently returns, he's taking pictures of them, then returns to flush the commode. By this time, they're finishing foreplay & Earl wants him to suck his cock to get ready. But Earl doesn't realize John has a knife which he uses to severely cut Earl's cock & balls before threatening his wife with it. He tells her to call emergency then threatens him that if he says anything, the job will be worse next time.

As written, the story is so-so at most, but can't give this more than 2 stars. Not worth it. Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.