All Comments on 'The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 03'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Oh, the possibilities!

This could be a great series. For my enjoyment have Wendy describe her feelings (emotions and body sensations) with a little more detail. I liked it a lot.

centauri4centauri4almost 15 years ago
Thrilling exhibitionism without getting arrested?

A good story on one way individual limits may be pushed beyond social traditions. Though I may not necessarily agree with the idea of 'forced exhibitionism' as fun or socially responsible, it seems to be written about quite often in fantasy literature. I think the characters in a story of this type should be able to discreetly enjoy the event without getting pushed over the edge and turning it in to something completely sexual. Being socially naked is unusual for many people because so many are conditioned to modesty and NOT seeking out such open living, and this make it "edgy" and mysterious unexplored territory. I hope you will continue writing the story and continue giving perspectives from each character. I enjoyed the ending of your story "Allison's Inheritance" and look forward to where you will take those characters.

Random_StoriesRandom_Storiesabout 14 years ago
2 Thumbs Up

Another fabulous entry. Keep em cummin!

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this one. I also felt pissed off at nancy for pausing the button. Although, i wish you had written about her experience in the super market and then ended it on how nancy paused the stop watch. But overall it was a great story.

Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...