All Comments on 'The Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 05'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 13 years ago

I admit I read this final installment with mixed emotions, tho to a different conclusion than the other commenters.

Everything in chapter 5 is hot-- there's no denying the quality of the action. And at the same time, it's sweet.

Of course, the melancholy underside of that is, that life suddenly passes by like a whirlwind and the relationship we started with has become, by the end, a distant and somewhat tangential affair.

Part of me really thinks: c'est la vie. It feels plausible that, having had this intense phase of erotic relationship in their "sister"hood, they'd move on. It's also plausible that, in the end, Meagan's negative comments about Stevie were just through-the-grapevine bitchiness and not something ominous as originally seemed (or at least, no more 'ominous' than getting a few tattoos and piercings, which Meagan and Whitney gladly partake of, in the end!).

And there's something to be said for the devise of her wife being this sort of mysterious point of light at the end of the tunnel-- we can only infer the full scale of the attraction, based on her relationships with other women.

But I won't deny that, yes, there's something sad in letting go so abruptly of the tense relationship built before. I can't deny the suspicion you *might* have gotten a bit bored with continuing (lol it does happen!!) but, regardless of the circumstances, I think this is a dignified, heartfelt conclusion to the saga, with plenty of hot fetishistic stuff, polyamorous tenderness-- and hey, we'll always have ch. 01-4 too!

Thanks for writing this series. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i tugged myself numb...... i need ice

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Great story

Another fabulous story you have written. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I loved this series, really well written and addictive, hope to see more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OH MY

I truly loved this piece of erotic literature. Thank for the entertainment. By the way I saw very few editing errors. Good work.

Five stars for each chapter.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn!!!!

This is so hot. By the end of page one you'd become one of my favorite authors. Your writing is so damn hot, well writing, exciting, sensual and everything we come to this site for. Tremendously well don.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Just Wow I Don’t Know What To .say. This Was The Best Piece of Erotica I Have Ever Found, I Gave It Five Star But I Wish I Could Give It FIFTEEN Stars!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Belongs in BDSM.

I guess that's what it means to be submissive in the D/s-lesbian world, you become a lesbian slut that can instantly move on to an even-more-dominant mistress if she decides to take you. Did Stevie have no respect for the collar she had been given by Meagan?

I don't understand why Stevie gave her up to Mel unless she just got bored with her. Yeah, that's probably it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good erotic story but one that left me a little uncomfortable. The manipulation of other people and passing them backwards and forwards I find difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous