All Comments on 'The Remedy'

by lollipopslut

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Gebob69Gebob69about 11 years ago
totally stupid...

Why did you even waste the time submitting this? There is no character development or enough background. Not even Hot enough to think about jacking off. Granted I don't always jack off to these stories but if the storyline and characters dictate it I Will dia so but this isn't worth the time or effort. I wish that they allowed us tid vote ZERO because that is what I would give it but since I can't it's only worthy of a 1. The best thing you can do is to scrap it and start over and get an editor to help you.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
A remedy to be sure, but not from the chemist.

:Laughing: I got this as soon as I read "administer her remedy ". What a scam! But it was hot when she seduced him. The British syntax and tone of the story just made it more of a mindfuck. Love your handle btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice story

good starting of a story need a litlle bit character development but the storyline is goeed. (what kind of sickness) Where is the nanny gone too)

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing this short and sexy story.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Now guess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got it , this is one helpful mom . Please keep this going, she may get knocked up. Now won't that be fun, when dad gets home from his trip. A good read.....LAROC

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 11 years ago
Fun

What a delightful little farce! Can't understand why anyone would consider giving it a 1 - or 0 !!! I think that sometimes some of us take the comment/feedback task a bit too seriously. (or maybe not seriously enough......)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

Well written and a smooth reading story.

I would be interested in reading how the experiment worked out in relieving his illness.

Perhaps mother nature will take over and the naive kid will want to experiment in taking his mother in other positions.

And of course there's the possibility that mom will become pregnant and the son finally becomes the man of the family once he is confronted with being a father

A good storyline start.

Thanks for the read.

t6billt6billabout 11 years ago
great!

Great imagery in such a short story!

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepabout 11 years ago
Very good.

Such a good Mommy to take care of his son like that. Keep it up pretty lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ignorance of 'LAROC' proved, at last!

I have always suspected, based on the comments he/she makes about stories in this genre, that 'LAROC' must be one of those readers who never reads the entirety of a story, rather only skimming it to find the 'sexy' parts. Now, I've seen proof. The very first sentence of this excellently-written, terribly tongue-in-cheek short-story tells us that, "It had been a full year since my husband passed away..." I think that even LAROC is intelligent enough to understand that 'passed away' means "dead', and not that he'd gone on a long, strange, trip somewhere. Yet, here is 'LAROC', making the suggestion that Mom getting knocked up by Frederick will have Dad asking some questions when he returns from his trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LAROC's comment, revisited...

The first sentence of this story informs the reader that, "It had been a full year since my husband passed away..."

One would think that MOST folks would understand that "passed away" means "he died". Yet, LAROC comments:

"You got it , this is one helpful mom . Please keep this going, she may get knocked up. Now won't that be fun, when dad gets home from his trip. A good read.....LAROC"

Let's face it, folks - if Hubby comes home from the sort of 'trip' he actually went on, both Mom and Frederick (and maybe even Nanny) are in trouble, and don't stand a 'ghost' of a chance explaining the matter suitably to him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't believe this!!

While reading this ridicous yarn, instead of wanting to jack off and relieve myself, I actually had to go to my bathroom to release my bladder and pee............So much for the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very erotic way to start the storyline

Not too much build-up but enough to make the story have a life of its own.

It seems as if there can be a lot of story yet to be told and I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read...

suitrob7suitrob7almost 11 years ago
Am I Wrong?

Sorry, but have I misunderstood, or have I correctly taken this story to be set in the 19th. century, or at the latest the early 20th., when large estates and households with a staff of servants were not unusual?

Those who complain about this story seem to think it is set in this century; if that were so then they would be right in thinking the language to be stilted and seeming foolish, but I think the author has written an amusing story well, somewhat in the style of Frank Harris ("My Life and Loves") though less verbose.

I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh my fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMY!!!!!

I had a release too...... a magnificent one. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear nanny,

I have been thinking about you and your mother and have come to the decision that your time would best be served taking care of your mother in her elderly years. With that in mind I have decided to retire you early with many thanks for all the years of your wonderful service. Inclosed please note a cheque that is a rather nice bonus in appreciation of you, and a second cheque that is the start of your retirement pension. ;)

P.s., worry not for my son, I will be carefully watching after his health with a keen eye from now on, so rest easy on that matter!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Wow

I loved your daughter, Suzy, stories and now this. I want to be Mother in this story

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I love this story

I loved your father daughter but as a sissy this one really appeals to me. I would love having a son like this after I have my MTF change.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I liked the story but do not know why. The son has the intelligence of a carrot. I assume the mother is going to educate him in the area of sex and man/woman relationships. If not, as soon as he reaches the age of majority, any woman with half a brain will have everything he owns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous