The Remote Cabin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the girls finally quieted down, still mostly tangled together, they finally saw his erection between his legs. Neither of them laughed or seemed uncomfortable, which somehow made Tom even more wary. Then Angelica suddenly said "Truth or dare Tom!"

"What? No way!" he replied.

"Truth or dare, otherwise it's going to be a dare by default!"

"Damn it! Truth!" he finally replied.

"Which one of us would you rather fuck?"

"Oh my god I'm dead!" he said as they laughed, still embracing each other. He looked at them, shaking his head and deciding to get out of this situation the best way he could think of. Instead of replying directly, he said "They say that an image is worth a thousand words? Well..." and he got up, stood perfectly straight and waited a few seconds in this position. His overfilled erection was now unmistakably obvious, slightly more than seven inches of it. "Is that answer enough for you both?" he asked, emphasizing the last word.

He grinned as he saw their eyes darting between his own and his cock. It wasn't a monster by any means, but it was big enough to surprise. Its real size and girth hadn't been obvious while he had been sitting, but now... Despite the fact that he had no idea what was going on, Tom couldn't be more pleased by the effect it was having. He suddenly realized that although I had focused on the "you both" part of the sentence, asking if his cock was "enough" for both of them also had another meaning. Tom schooled his face, trying not to let this realization show.

Before their stunned silence, either because of his bold answer or the size of his cock, he added: "I think I'm going to take another swim to cool myself down..." He then proceeded to turn around and walk as normally as he could with an erection. Without even turning back, he shouted: "You girls now owe me a truth each!"

Staring at Tom's backside as he walked away from them, Angelica smiled. "Happy now Caryamia?" she asked her lover.

"Gods yes! Have you seen that cock?"

"You're insatiable!" Angelica laughed, kissing Milla quickly.

"What do you think is going on in his mind?" the thin blonde asked.

"How should I know? I haven't been around guys in sexual contexts for a long time..."

"I know." Milla paused, then asked "And you're sure you want this my love?" Milla stared into the eyes of her lover, a serious expression on her face.

"Yes." was Angelica's reply. "The thought would probably never had crossed my mind if you hadn't suggested it, but I have to admit that if my pussy were shaven, you would see how excited I am."

"Really?" Milla was grinning again.

"Oh yes Caryamia. As long as you're there next to me, I want his big fat cock inside me."

"Oh shit... This is going to get wild really soon. Come, let's tease him some more with his two truths."

"You really think he's going to ask intimate questions?" Angelica asked.

"Well, he just about said that he wanted to fuck us both, so I'm guessing yes! I also have an idea..."

As they were walking towards him, Angelica was surprised to feel Milla taking her hand. She felt both very good and nervous at the same time. Up until now, they had been isolated here in this place, alone in the world and nobody who knew about their new love. It was now about to change. The two girls stepped into the lake, walking until the water reached their thighs. When Tom noticed them, and their hands, he looked at each of them in turn. "I knew it! I knew something was different." The girls only smiled. "When did this happen?" he asked.

"Here, two days ago. You're the first to know." Milla said, barely able to stop herself from giggling.

"Oh well..." Tom said, grinning as he was walking towards them, his penis now safely flaccid. "I would never have guessed, but I'm happy for the two of you." Surprising them both, he walked up to them and grabbed them in a big hug.

Angelica was happy to share that hug, but was surprised to feel his cock against her thigh. It had been so long since the last time. She also had to admit to herself that the feeling of his chest against her breasts was surprisingly good. Briefly, she wondered if her long lesbian streak hadn't been the result of coincidences, just not meeting the right guy but always the right girl, instead of a growing preference...

As they pulled apart, Tom said "Well, I guess that takes care of my first truth question for you guys..."

"There you go Tom," said Milla, "a free question for you as an apology."

"An apology? What for?"

"Well, we were kind of responsible for your earlier erection, so please don't feel bad."

"Feel bad? I know it's really bad form ordinarily, but you girls were so obviously... well, let's say you were crossing the line in front of me. So thanks for the free question, but I wasn't feeling bad. At all."

Angelica smiled, realizing that Tom's withdrawal hadn't been a nervous reaction. He wasn't at all a deer in their headlights. "Ok then, mister at ease with his unscrupulous erections—"

"Unscrupulous?" Tom interrupted her. "Look who's talking, miss nude catfighting in front of a guy you know find you both very desirable!"

Milla laughed out loud at Tom's quick-witted rebuttal, and Angelica shook her head before conceding "Like our blonde friend here would say, touché." This earned her a playful slap on the shoulder from Milla who didn't particularly like to be teased about her French accent. But Angelica continued "So, what are your two questions?"

Angelica was slightly worried when she saw the expression on his face, a large smile with his eyes narrowed. She had seen this expression often during debates, and suddenly knew he was not going to ask a tame question. And so, standing there right in front of them, Tom asked "Does penis size matter?"

Angelica laughed and saw that Milla was blushing. "Well, I think I'll leave that one to Milla."

But as Milla was blushing to a darker shade of red, Tom said "Nah... That's not how this works. I want to know for you as well."

"Hmmm." she sighed, thinking about it. "I can't say that it ever did in the past, but... judging from recent evidence... I'd say that I'm beginning to wonder if it does." and she winked at him. Tom was obviously surprised by her answer, and he grinned.

Milla, shaking her head with a small smile, said "Fuck... I'm not going to lie in this game, so yes. Yes it matters a fucking lot. I just love big cocks, the bigger the better. I'm sure there's a limit beyond which it's just uncomfortable or painful, but I've yet to find it. There!"

The three of them were laughing by the time she was done, and both girls could see that their answers had an effect on Tom's cock. "So," Milla asked. "What's your second question so that we can be done with this."

"What's the rush?" he asked. Then he said "What do you girls think about threesomes?"

"What?" Angelica burst out, surprised. "Really?"

"Pass!" was Milla's quick answer. "We're not answering this!"

"Are you serious? You're willing to face a dare rather than answer?" Tom asked. Angelica shook her head, and almost gave her answer, afraid of the dare.

But when Milla said "Yep... That's too intimate!" Angelica realized that this refusal was probably what Milla had in mind earlier.

"Well, well, well... That's very interesting." Tom replied, thinking about what he could ask. He looked at each of them in turn for a few moments, then said "I have a few ideas, but the one that keeps coming back... well it's a bit cliché. Sorry Angie." it was now his turn to wink at her.

"Between the two of you, it seems that I can't escape from poor puns and clichés, so go ahead." she replied, sighing.

"I wanna see you two kissing. A long kiss."

"Oh damn... SO cliché!" Angelica replied, laughing.

But Milla didn't seem to mind. "That, Tom, is an excellent idea."

And with that Tom saw her turning towards Angelica and grabbing her face in both her hands. He took a deep breath as he saw their lips merge, and in a few seconds Angelica's smile disappeared. He was perfectly aware that it was cliché, that it was a classic, that it even was a stereotypical heterosexual male fantasy. He didn't care. As he watched two gloriously beautiful and sexy girls kissing in front of him, he absolutely didn't care.

The sun was behind them, and they both had their long hair loose, so they literally glowed. Milla's golden hairs were clearly brighter, like crystal flames around her head and over her back, while Angelica's dark mane nevertheless shone with auburn and even russet glimmers. When Milla lowered one of her hands to grab Angelica's waist, he could see their breasts pressed and soon crushed between their bodies, with Angelica's bigger ones overflowing around Milla's. Below, their two fine waists soon met, and Tom could see Angelica's bush pressing against Milla's pure white, cleanly shaven pussy. Angelica grabbed her lover's ass with both hands, pulling her harder against herself.

When Milla moaned, Tom looked back up to the kiss and was mesmerized. He had seen lesbian porn movies quite often, but seeing it right there in front of him, with two of his good friends, was something else. When they pulled slightly apart, he thought they were done, but it was just a excuse to let their tongues dance together in the air before plunging back for a deeper kiss. By the time they did stop, Tom's cock was fully hard, and he didn't care about it at all. Milla, looking at it, grinned. "Angie, I think he enjoyed that kiss as much as we did."

"I doubt that my love, but yes, it does look like he enjoyed it big time. Really big."

"Ha!" Tom laughed. "Look who's making obvious puns now!"

After they all laughed at his comment, Milla suggested that they sit on the beach instead of standing around. Angelica ran there and jumped in the lake as Milla walked with Tom. Looking at her, she said "Isn't she magnificent?"

"Of course she yes. You've known what I think about her for a while." Tom replied.

"Yes." Without looking at him, Milla grabbed his hand as they were walking. "Are you mad at me, for being with her?"

Tom was surprised. "Of course not. I'm happy. I've made my peace about Angelica a long time ago." They looked at her for a moment, swimming in the lake. "In fact, if we're going to be perfectly honest, I do feel a small tingle of regret. It's very small, but it's there." Tom took a deep breath and added "For you. Somehow, even though I know that we wouldn't work as a couple, I just can't seem to completely shake that possibility off."

Milla stopped walking and turned to face him. She took his other hand and looked at him. "Would it help if I said that I think of you pretty much in the same way?"

"What?" Tom was taken aback, more surprised by this than anything else that happened. "Are you serious or are you just telling me this to make me feel better?"

"I'm serious. I know things wouldn't work between us, but I've always thought that if both of us were just slightly different... I don't know. All I know is that you have a special place in my heart." she finished with a bright smile.

Tom just stared at her, smiling as well. "Wow... I could kiss you right now."

Milla looked at Angelica and said "I don't think she'd mind too much..."

Tom was astonished. "Are you serious?" he asked her a second time.

"Yep. I certainly wouldn't mind."

She was still smiling when he leaned forward and kissed her. Tom felt electrified. He had dreamed about this many times in the past, and while in most case it had led to sexual fantasies, it hadn't been always the case. He really did have feelings for Milla, and while he knew she'd known, he'd had no idea she had feelings for him. He didn't kiss her for a long time, and only briefly felt her tongue against his, but it was a remarkable kiss nevertheless. A wonderful kiss. As he straightened, he knew he would have to think about that kiss for a long time. But he already knew that those shared feelings, even if they didn't lead to a romantic relationship, would be precious.

Angelica, having seen them from the lake, had walked back to them. "Well well... Looks like I've missed quite a conversation!" she was smiling. She had also placed her arm around Milla and grabbed Tom's hand to make it clear that she didn't mind. Under the bright sun, the three friends and two lovers paused for a minute, enjoying the strange moment. Then Tom added, softly "So, why did you girls decide to invite me here?"

"Oh Gods..." Milla said, laughing. "Is that your second question?"

"You better believe it!"

"Pass!" This time it was Angelica who replied.

Tom laughed, then said "Ok then, let's go for a swim while I think of another dare for you girls!"

"Shit!" Milla said, laughing again as she ran with them to the lake before they all splashed in there together. "Who thought that this game was a good idea?" she asked.

"You both did!" said Tom.

When Tom emerged from that first wild plunge, an idea popped into his head. Looking at the girls, he smiled and said "I got it! I dare you to give me a four hand massage. At least half an hour!"

Angelica looked at him and smiled. "That's it?"

"Well, yes." Tom replied, surprised that it didn't bother them more than that. "An hour I meant!"

"OK. I've got my table set-up already. Do you want it as soon as we get out of the lake?"

"Er... Right here? Now? That's not what I... While you're both naked?"

Milla laughed. "You better believe it!" she echoed his earlier comment. Both girls laughed at his sudden apprehension. "And remember, it's really bad form to have an erection during a massage."

"Damn you both!" cried Tom theatrically. "In any case, it means that I still have a truth remaining. Hmmm. I think I'm just going to ask harder and harder questions and shower you both with dares. There you go: what's the weirdest sexual thing you've ever wanted to do?"

Both girls looked at each other and smiled after a few moments. Tom was both pleased and disappointed that they were actually going to answer. He had a few more dares in mind, but it looked like he was not going to be able to use them. Milla was the first to jump in. "Ok then. The weirdest sexual thing I've always wanted to do was have sex in a graveyard."

"Ohhh, a vampire fetish, Caryamia?" asked Angelica.

"Nah, just the thrill of doing it around so much death. Sex as an answer to death."

"Interesting." her new lover replied. "I'm sure your orgasmic screams would wake a few souls..."

"Oh shut up!" Milla laughed, slapping her friend's shoulder playfully. "What's yours?"

"Well, perhaps surprisingly, it involves a cock. I've always wanted to try having sex, or at least penetration, with other people around. For example, while he's sitting on a couch, I could straddle a guy wearing a skirt but no panties."

"Interesting..." Milla said. "An exhibitionist streak I never knew about." Looking at Tom, she said "And don't go saying that nudism is exhibitionistic!"

"I know, I know!" Tom said with his hands held up.

"So," Angelica asked, "Satisfied with our answers?"

"Yes. Thanks... I'll keep them in mind."

"For what?" Milla asked, a naughty smile on her lips. "When, exactly, are you going to use that knowledge, or think about it?"

"Ahem... Certainly not while you two are giving me a massage." he concluded.

When Angelica got up and said that she was going to fetch her oil for the massage, Tom felt a bit nervous. He was looking at Angelica's round ass when Milla said "You should look happier than that, my friend, with two gorgeous ladies giving you a massage."

Looking at her, Tom smiled and replied "That's part of the problem. I think I'm going to be too happy on that table, and that it's going to show."

"Oh!" Milla said, laughing. "Don't worry about it. We've been teasing you about that erection, but you were right: Angelica and I were quite naughty earlier. And, to be honest, we're fully aware of the effects a naked four hand massage can have on guys. Just relax." she finished, winking at him.

Tom grinned as he now looked at her lovely ass while she was walking away to join Angelica. When she disappeared inside, he got up as well and walked there slowly, trying to slow the flow of blood he could already feel. A few minutes later he was sitting on the table with Milla standing next to him. When Angelica walked out, her belt around the waist, Tom smiled and said "Shit... When she's naked, that belt looks like a garter belt."

"That's what I said two days ago!" Milla replied, laughing.

When Angelica asked him to lay down on his belly, Tom took a deep breath. "At least," he thought, "if I do get an erection it won't be immediately obvious." As soon as he felt the four hands on his back, Tom started to relax. From the hole in the face rest, he could sometimes see their legs and feet, but he could deal with that. He usually could identify whose hands were working where, with Angelica much stronger and more precise in her movements, but soon he stopped caring.

Even when they moved down to his legs, and he felt their fingers close to his balls, he was confident he could get through this delicious massage without having an erection. He could hear the girls whispering above him, but they made sure he didn't hear a thing. Yet nothing special happened. At one point they each grabbed one of his feet and he heard Angelica guiding Milla into a full body mirror image massage. When the reached his ass, they simply continued, massaging his glutes as if it was perfectly natural. And that was when he felt the first tingle in his cock.

Soon after, they asked him to turn around. As soon as he looked up at them, both gloriously naked on either side of him, all four breasts tantalizingly close to him and delicious when viewed from below, he knew he didn't stand a chance. At first the girls began his feet again, and while he could imagine how wonderful their breasts must look as they bent forward, he didn't have a pillow under his head and couldn't see. Of course he could have lifted his head, but that would have been be too obvious.

As they neared his cock, he couldn't help himself and kept imagining them looking at it as it grew and grew. Angelica whispered "Tom, just relax will you? Don't worry about it. Just enjoy this." Hearing this, Tom did lift his head and looked at the two beauties above his cock. And their four breasts, hovering very close to his cock. Letting his head fall back down, he said "I'm not so sure this was such a good idea..."

"What?" asked Angelica. "You're saying that you don't want the two of us, naked in the sun, giving you a massage?"

Tom missed the smile in her voice. "Oh... This is so strange!"

After a brief pause, Angelica said "You know what could help you? A few years back I read a book about secret penis massage techniques."

"Are you serious?" he asked, stunned.

After a few seconds, looking up, Tom saw that Angelica was looking at him concern in her eyes. He suddenly realized that his pulse was racing, and not just from lust. He really was nervous. Angelica walked up closer to his face and placed her hand on his chest. "Tom. Look at me now. Breathe deep. Look, I'm sorry for the teasing. We really don't mind."

Milla joined her lover on his other side. "Not only that. Why do you think we invited you here, my friend. Take a few deep breaths and let Angelica work her magic."

As soon as Tom felt Angelica's hand on his cock, something uncoiled inside him. The sexual tension, the incongruity of his presence here with them, the uncertainty about their plans... all of that began to fade. He had played the teasing game with them, had even relished it. But with the massage it had been too much, and clearly the fear of spending the next 24 hours in constant sexual need and put a lot of strain on him. Despite being only with girls for a long while, Angelica sure knew what to do with a cock. As her lubricated fingers wrapped and rotated around his glans, Tom moaned and arched his back under her touch.