The Remote Cabin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he certainly could imagine that Angelica would be able to do a sexless penis massage, she was not doing it now. He guessed that this had been her plan, to sneak this caress into the massage without him noticing that it was sexual. It wasn't working. Opening his arms wide, he placed his hands on each girl's hip, squeezing their flesh in his fingers and pulling them closer to him.

"Well, well, well... Aren't we bolder now..." said Angelica.

"A man can be as bold as he wants when a girl has her hand around his lubed cock and her girlfriend standing right next to him."

Milla laughed, and her massage of his chest changed into a caress. It's strange how the same physical movement can barely change and yet change entirely at the same time. Milla's hand on his chest simply continued its movement, but Tom could feel a slight change in pressure and he knew it was now sexually charged. Milla walked around him and stood right above his head, leaning forward a bit. He saw that she was looking at Angelica's hand on his cock, but first and foremost he saw her breasts.

This angle was remarkable, as it let Tom see them as never before. It was strange that despite how often he had seen her naked breasts in the past, this was profoundly different. Leaning like this, Milla's breasts were free to move around a lot more, and they did. As she was caressing his head and neck, Milla moved around, her eyes glued to his cock. "Shit..." he whispered, flexing the muscles in his cock and arching upwards slightly. Milla looked down at him with a soft smile and winked at him as she made her breasts swing a bit more.

When Tom felt Angelica's second hand on his cock, he momentarily closed his eyes. Once again he was surprised by her ability— heck her prowess with a cock! When she puled his foreskin all the way back with one hand and wrapped her palm around his glans with the other, Tom moaned aloud.

"Shit that's a nice cock..." the brunette whispered.

"And as big as advertised!" the blonde added.

"Advertised?" Tom asked.

"Never mind that..." Milla said.

After she replied, she released his head and climbed up on the table. Soon she was on all fours above him, her knees on either side of his head. "Shit!" he whispered again, his questions forgotten.

"Oh my... This looks delicious!" Milla said.

"I was about to say the same thing..." Tom replied, staring right onto her shaven pussy.

"Hold on just a moment." she said as she moved carefully over him, placing her knees much lower on the table.

Once Tom was able to slip his arms over Milla's ankle, he saw her lowering her pussy slowly. Teasingly slowly. "I thought we were done with the teasing." Tom said, his heart in his throat. He had been dreaming about this for years.

"Oh no, dear friend. Only the teasing for the entree. We're just getting started for the main course." the blonde said.

Tom noticed the "friend", but it wasn't shattering any illusions he could have had. This was an invitation for a threesome, not a polygamous relationship. He resisted the urge to tease her about another French word, and instead tried his luck "Sometimes, I just feel like jumping directly to the main course, you know..."

"Really?" Milla asked.

"Oh yes, in fact—"

Tom was interrupted by Milla's pussy right on his mouth. He was laughing as he devoured her, opening his mouth as wide as it could. Tom knew that sometimes, life sometimes forced you to learn that some dreams weren't meant to be realized. But as he was smiling his way through a cunnilingus he had dreamed about for years, he also knew that sometimes the reality was even better. With his hands on Milla's nice ass, guiding her for the best access, he dove in, finding her pussy already wet.

As he felt her trembling under his tongue, he opened his eyes wide in surprise when he felt her own mouth on his cock. Angelica had pulled her hand down, revealing the head of his cock fully. When Milla took him in her mouth and gently sucked, Tom arched his back again. He felt like a puppet with a single string, and both girls were playing him flawlessly. As he felt the girls taking turns, Milla with her soft mouth and Angelica with her firmer grip, Tom focused back on Milla's pussy.

And she tasted delicious. Like most sexually active guys, he had discovered that pussies tasted very different from one another. He'd already had girlfriends that tasted OK, but it was the first time that he'd found one that actually tasted good. Milla's pussy was exquisite! He found himself wanting to drink her, reach as deep as he could inside her to get more of her nectar.

As fixated as he was with her sweet taste, Tom nevertheless opened his eyes as the first tremors of an impending climax made themselves felt. Reluctantly he pulled out of Milla's pussy and guided his tongue against her clit, wanting her to cum before him. Closing his fingers around the flesh of her buttocks, he pulled her down and attacked her clit. The reactions were immediate. Milla shivered and tensed up. After a moan, which forced her to pull away from his cock, she laughed and said "No you won't!" Somehow she knew what he wanted to do, and Tom only smiled against her delightful pussy.

He wasn't sure of winning this silly race, especially when he felt Angelica's hand rotating around the base of his cock and her other hand beginning to caress his ballsack. He tried the technique that had worked wonders on nearly all of his previous girlfriends: spreading his tongue wide and making large circles on her clit all the while maintaining decent pressure. At first he wasn't sure if Milla was close enough to her climax for it to work, but soon it became obvious that she was.

Less than a minute after saying that Tom wasn't going to win the climax race, Milla pulled away from his cock and cried out. She slowly rose up, ending up sitting straight above his face. And shouting. Resisting the urge to grin, Tom forced himself to keep the pressure on her clit. As she came, Tom felt a rush of heat and juice on his lower face, and quickly drank it. For the first time in his life he understood all the erotic stories where that juice was described as tasting so wonderful.

But as Milla was still crying and gasping above him, Tom gasped himself. While Angelica had kept working on his cock, the intensity was nowhere as high as with Milla's mouth. Now though, he felt Angelica's mouth around his cock, resuming where her lover had left off. He couldn't see a thing but picturing Angelica, who hadn't had a male lover in years, sucking him off was remarkably erotic.

Tom moved one of his hands from Milla's hips and blindly searched for Angelica's ass. He found her right next to him and he grabbed as much of her round ass as he could. When a few of his fingertips grazed her pussy and asshole, two things which he had also dreamed about for years, it brought him over the edge.

While Tom was intimately familiar with climaxes, even oral-induced ones, he was nevertheless profoundly shaken as this one ravished him. It was his first threesome, and he was living two of his greatest fantasies. Milla had been a good friend for a long while now, she already knew he loved her and she had just told him that she also had feelings for him. Angelica was also a friend, and the girl he'd loved the most so far in his young life. And while he'd never been under the impression that she was romantically interested in him, she liked him well enough to be opened to such a crazy threesome.

And so, when he felt the first jet of his cum fill her mouth, Tom was shaken both physically and mentally. Wether this experience would be a one-off thing or the start of a new remote cabin tradition, he didn't know. All he knew was that the momeries would be seared into his mind for the rest of his life.

Milla, still on all fours above Tom, was staring at Angelica as she drank Tom's cum. It was unbelievable how fast things had happened. They had teased him all day long, and teased again during the massage, and now, five minutes after having climbed up on the table she had climaxed herself and was watching him shoot his sperm inside Angelica's mouth. When she straightened up and wiped her mouth with her back of her hand, a large grin on her face, she said "Wow!"

Tom, slipping from under Milla, stood up and said "Damn! Is this really happening?"

"You better believe it!" replied Milla, laughing as she was the last of the three to repeat Tom's phrase.

"So," Tom asked, "who wants to go first?"

Milla didn't wait a single second before laying down on her belly. She then laughed as, at the same time, Tom and Angelica each grabbed one of her buttocks. "Oh..." she said, innocently, "it's going to be one of those massages...". She placed her head in the face holder and relaxed completely as she felt two other hands on her back and leg.

She felt Tom's hands moving lower to her legs, then calf then both her feet. When she felt his semi-hard cock against then between her feet, she smiled. As he massaged her calves, he also guided her feet against his cock, rubbing it firmly. The strange combination of the erotic stimulation and ticklish sensations was more fun than she would have thought.

Milla then heard Angelica saying "Go ahead, I think it's her favorite fetish..." She had no idea what she meant, but she soon found out. Tom climbed up on the table, grabbed her ass with both his hands and a second later she felt him burying his face between her buttocks. He began by going for her pussy. While she really liked that, Milla soon reached back, grabbed his hair and pulled him slightly upwards. When he began caressing her asshole Milla froze, both from the pleasure and from the sudden realization that she didn't know if Tom was into this particular fetish.

But as he moaned and squeezed her buttocks harder, spreading her ass open, she relaxed and moaned as well. When Angelica said "Both of you, get down from the table..." Milla was irritated, wanting nothing more than to remain in this position. "I have an idea" her lover continued, "and we need to be on the ground." Following Angelica's instructions, Milla and Tom resumed the same position. When Angelica lay down on her back on the ground and asked her to lift herself, Milla suddenly understood.

As Milla watched Angelica slipping under her, she left a trail of wet kisses from her neck all the way down to her bush. Soon the girls were in a 69 position with Milla on top, and Tom's face was still buried between Milla's two soft buttocks. Milla, knowing she wasn't fully lucid anymore, simply dove between Angelica's opened legs and ate her as best she could. She was profoundly distracted by two tongues and four lips though. Angelica was roaming all over and inside her pussy, her talents wrecking brilliant pleasure, all the while Tom was passionately eating her ass, kissing, massaging and biting her buttocks or reaming her ass with his tongue.

Holding Angelica's legs wide opened, Milla really tried her best to pleasure her lover, but knew she was going to lose this race. Again. She didn't even stand a chance. Her second climax racked her entire body, and if Angelica hadn't wrapped her arms around her body, Milla would probably have jumped out of their embrace. But she did hold her, like Tom soon did, and just relentlessly kept giving her pleasure. Too much pleasure. Angelica already knew that Milla was a screamer, and Tom was quickly learning it, but on this particular climax, she screamed really loudly.

Tom and Angelica were laughing, but Milla barely registered it, drained as she was with this second quick climax. But she soon learned that she wasn't done. Angelica had other plans. "How's that cock Tommy boy?" she asked from between Milla's legs.

Tom pulled back and replied "Fully back."

"How long have you dreamed of taking this little blonde's pussy?"

"Oh Gods, not so quickly after this!" Milla said.

"Shush!" Angelica replied quickly. "You know you want it..."

Milla laughed, saying "You already know me too well..."

While she remained in the 69 position with Angelica, Milla nevertheless shuffled her legs and assumed the position she'd used with Tom earlier, with her legs folded beneath her. She could imagine what Tom had in front of him: her sweet ass and Angelica's face. "Oh I so want to see this!" she was saying. Briefly, Milla wondered if Angelica wasn't taking control of their lovemaking to make sure that Tom would be too exhausted to fuck her. She forgot about it as soon as she heard the sound of a cock entering a mouth.

Angelica had opened her mouth to lick Tom's cock to let it penetrate Milla's pussy easier. But Tom had other ideas, and he pushed his cock inside her mouth. Angelica felt surprise and pleasure all at once. She closed her eyes and did her best to please Tom's cock. It seemed to be working, she thought, as he was moaning. Eventually, he wanted more than a mouth.

Tom trembled as he felt his cock touching Milla's pussy. While Angelica's mouth had been good once again, he couldn't wait to open a pussy. Tom was kneeling, with one hand on his cock and the other on Milla's lower back. When Angelica's hands came up, grabbed her ass hard and spread it apart, Tom's eyes grew as he saw her asshole relaxing. He wondered briefly if anal sex was on the table for later... He finally saw and felt the head of his cock penetrating Milla's sweet pussy, barely able to believe that he was actually doing it.

When she reflexively squeezed her muscles around him, Tom moaned, echoing Milla. But as soon as she relaxed he saw himself slowly pushing deeper inside her, then deeper still until he was all the way in. Leaning above her, placing his hands on the grass on either side of the two gorgeous girls beneath him, Tom sheathed himself until Milla's cheeks, as well as Angelica's hands, were squashed against him.

His own moans joined Milla's as he felt Angelica's tongue moving from Milla's pussy to his shaft and balls. Looking up, he also saw that Milla was eating Angelica's pussy again. Tom was quite a bit taller than Milla and he wondered if he could reach down and taste that pussy for himself. Not quite, as it turned out, but he did manage to go quite low on her inner thigh. He grabbed Angelica's thigh and pulled it up, kissing and licking the delicate skin as low as he could.

A few minutes afterwards, Angelica slipped from beneath Milla and walked around them. Tom saw her kneeling right next to him, and she was looking at his cock inside her girlfriend, smiling. Looking at her, Tom reached behind her head, grabbed her neck and pulled her very close for a kiss. He stopped right before actually kissing her and paused, looking into her eyes. She was momentarily surprised, but he guessed that she figured out why he stopped. Grinning, she said "Take your kiss, take me..." And he did, pulling her close and kissing her as he had dreamed about for years.

Tom knew that if he tried to really think about what was happening, he'd probably go mad. He was fucking the pussy of the stunning blonde he'd had feelings for for many years, and was kissing the greatest love of his life. That reflexion would come later. Right now all he cared about was enjoying this impossible afternoon as much as he could. When Angelica brought her two hands around his head to guide their kiss, he slipped his down the curves of her back all the way to her ass and grabbed one of her cheeks hard. After moaning through their kiss, she bit his cheek on the way to his ear and whispered "Don't cum in her... I want your cock in me."

Tom groaned and replied "Then make her cum before me..."

After pulling away from Angelica, Tom grabbed Milla's hips and pulled her up and against him. A moment later they ended up in the reverse cowgirl position and Angelica understood what tom had in mind. Before Milla could fully grasp what was happening, she felt Tom's hand pressed and supported against her back and Angelica crawling between her legs.

Her own hands free, Milla grabbed her lover's head as she began eating her pussy again. When Tom resumed fucking her at the same time, Milla knew she was going to lose another race to climax. She grinned, then laughed as she realized that she had never enjoyed losing that much before.

When Angelica heard her lover beginning to shout her next climax, she doubled down on the blonde's nicely shaven pussy. She hadn't been able to resist licking Tom's cock a few times before, but now she attacked Milla's clit with fury. Despite the fact that she had sexually known Milla only for a few days, she was quickly learning that the blonde liked having her clit stimulated directly. And intensely. Angelica wasn't sure she had ever known a girl who liked that so much.

As soon as she felt Milla pushing her head away from her pussy, Angelica grinned and moved up. Grabbing one of Milla's nipples in her mouth, Angelica bit it rather hard and grinned as she hear Milla's moans turn to one last shout followed by laughter. After a few delicious moments of nibbling on the blonde's breasts, Angelica pulled away as Milla moved off of Tom before letting herself fall down on the grass. For a moment Angelica looked at her lover as she lay on her back, gloriously beautiful in the summer sun. She then lay next to her, on her side.

Without looking at him, but knowing that Tom was sitting right behind her, Angelica rolled on her side, partly over Milla. She then changed the angle of her hip, making her ass stick out even more. While she was kissing Milla's cheek and neck, Angelica slid her hand on her own hip. Turning her head slightly, she looked at Tom and grabbed her asscheek, opening the cleft between them. When Tom lay right behind her and she felt his cock touching the back of her thigh, she suddenly became nervous. It had been so long... Very softly, right into he ear, Tom whispered "Are you sure about this Angie?"

"Yes... Just be gentle."

Milla turned on her side, facing Angelica, as Tom's cock slipped deeper between her thighs, until he was directly on her pussy. Angelica barely felt Milla's kisses on her lips and face as Tom's cock slipped between her lips. She felt slightly stupid at being so nervous; Milla had fucked her with a dildo just as big yesterday, and she knew for a fact that while Tom was rather big, he wasn't so big that it would hurt her. Yet she still felt nervous even though his cock felt really good inside her. Tom was being gentle, taking it slowly, but soon his gentleness became more of a tease.

She repeated her earlier words "Take me..." and Tom buried the last few inches inside her. She opened her mouth wide to moan and cry out: there had been more of him left than she had thought! She felt herself being pleasantly stretched, filling her mind with a heady mix of nervousness and pleasure.

Angelica also came to terms with the fact that she truly missed this masculine presence more than she had known. She wondered why a cock felt so different than a big dildo. So completely different. Maybe it was his presence? Tom wasn't a stereotypical bear of a man, nor a raging alpha male. But he was still profoundly different than the girls she'd been with for the last few years. Even Milla's intensity wasn't the same. Not at all.

As she felt him biting her ear as he began fucking her, Angelica felt a thrill she hadn't felt in a long time. When she felt him touch her buttock, grab it hard and pull it upwards, allowing his cock to go slightly deeper, she took a sharp intake of breath and felt a pulse deep inside her. Since Milla was holding on to them tightly, Tom was making them all shake with his thrusts. When he released her ass, he reached across and grabbed Milla's lower back for better leverage.

Angelica had been between two girls in the past, but this was something new. At first she pushed her pussy against Milla's, but soon she arched her back outwards towards Tom. When she did, Milla slipped her hand between their bellies and found Angelica's pussy. She was suddenly electrified, as if Milla had turned the volume way up. Angelica reached behind her and grabbed Tom's ass, pulling him into her harder yet.