The Renewal of Joyce Carlton Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no," Ray said. "We'll actually feel rather proud of you for handling these situations and stepping out of your shell." Kim nodded in agreement. "Remember, we talked about compersion a week or so ago. We won't be jealous; we'll be happy that you are growing and evolving in some new way."

Kim added, "We hope you won't forget about us. In fact, there's something we wanted to ask you ..." She shot a glance to Ray and locked eyes with him; I saw him nod affirmatively to her. "Joyce, I know this may seem capricious, but we'd like you to move in with us."

*

Living with Ray and Kim was like attending a school that you loved and could never get enough of. I couldn't wait for the next class -- and there were so many. Of course, there was the sex. That was my favorite part of our relationship. We made love all the time --spontaneously. I was usually the initiator since I'd become a sexual junkie about my newfound lusts and loves.

I asked whether I was their slut, and they said "Yes," but that they were also my sluts. We just liked every possible combination of sex that we could think of. We got really creative too, using every orifice in our bodies and finding fantastic ways to combine the three of us in pleasurable activities. By the end of my first month, I actually considered myself a fairly skilled lover. I studied theJoy of Sex, and a couple of other 'idea books' I found in Ray's library.

Ray broke down my 'curriculum' into the three parts I needed to work on: mind, body, and spirit. For my mind, Ray started teaching both Kim and I about work and business; he called it a mini-MBA, and this part seemed non-ending, but I could see its relevance everyday when I went into the agency that I worked at. He also started me on an aggressive reading program that included Plato, art and a review of basic science and biology.

To make my 'curriculum' more action oriented and to build my self-confidence and my sophistication, Ray suggested I sign up for flying lessons at a nearby airport. I started going two or three times a week for an hour for my flight lessons, weather permitting. This was a complex activity and not without some risk. Ray told me it would be a big confidence builder, and it was. I took to it like a duck to water. Further, I had to take a written examination on basic aerodynamics, weather and navigation; these helped by expanding my mind even further into new areas.

For the body part of my 'curriculum,' Ray laid out a fairly simple exercise program for me. Kim decided she'd duplicate what I was doing although she'd had her own program underway. I built up to where I was running five to seven miles four times a week as well as doing weights and stretching every day, usually in Ray and Kim's little gym.

Of course, as part of my body workout, we also maintained a very active sex life between the three of us. That was the favorite part of my education and life rebuilding activities, and I could always be counted upon to come up with fresh ideas to enhance everyone's learning in this area. To his delight, I often surprised Ray with a new thing to try.

Also, as part of the body curriculum, Ray and Kim taught me how to stand -- my posture had been pretty poor, and how to walk, particularly in high heels so that I wouldn't kill myself. Somehow, that part of my growing up was missing completely. I also had continuing lessons in how to dress, apply makeup and style hair.

Then there was the spiritual side of my curriculum. Ray taught me how to meditate. We went to a number of lectures on the nature of man, the laws of the universe, the Tao, and my reading pile expanded further with books, particularly on eastern thinking. Some of these I found very helpful in terms of over riding the voices (my ego?) that often returned to taunt me. I also started to maintain my journal my aggressively, making it not just a list of daily activities and events but more importantly, what I was feeling and emoting about what happened.

At the end of the first month of my flying lessons, I had taken the written private pilot's examination and passed with a 96 and I'd soloed -- been launched into the sky so I could fly alone to practice and hone my piloting skills. One thing I noted; flying was so consuming of my mental skills that the voices had no home. I could shut them out completely.

I arranged for piano lessons and once a week I visited Ms. Limbarten, a lovely woman in her seventies, who was patient beyond belief as she walked me through Book One. I tried to practice at least half an hour every day and I was advancing through the elementary stuff fairly quickly. More important, I was gaining a new skill that I was proud of.

I continued to expand my appreciation for fashion and subtly applied makeup. I mastered several different hairstyles that became easy and fast to do in the mornings as I headed off to work. My available wardrobe expanded significantly when I moved in with Kim and Ray. Kim insisted that anything in her closet or Stacy's was available to me, and they had some lovely and expensive clothes. Of course, I shared what I had with Kim and kept expanding my contributions to the clothes pool.

Ray was right about office dress. About a week after I started to dress up for work, my co-workers also started to improve how they looked. The original look of the place was pretty down market -- lots of t-shirts, flip-flops, grungy shorts, or punk jeans, with unkempt hair and usually unshaven faces. As the month passed, the guys started to shave more regularly and most got haircuts. The grungy shorts or jeans gave way to khakis or dockers, and the flip-flops yielded to regular shoes or sport sneakers. Sport shirts with collars replaced the t-shirts. Both men and women looked significantly better. I secretly thought, "I did that!"

Bill Wilde, my first lunch date, came by cubicle often and struck up a friendship that I encouraged. It was sometimes difficult for me to not hear the voices telling me of my inadequacy or reminding me how shy I was. I was becoming more conscious of the voices and often before they could pull me down into a state of depression or fear, I could conquer them and make them capitulate to happier emotions and the emerging and more confident me.

About a month after my transformation began, Bill asked me out on a date. I was shocked and really didn't know what to do. I stammered and stuttered a response asking whether I could let him know tomorrow. He said, "Of course."

I was so unbalanced by Bill's request that I went home early. I changed into my swimsuit and was doing laps in the pool when Ray appeared at the pool's edge, "Hey Pumpkin. What are you doing home so early? I thought you'd be burning holes in the clouds out near the airport."

I climbed out of the pool and got a towel and dried off a little then kissed Ray, trying not to get his nice clothing wet from my body and bathing suit. "I'm having a crisis and my brain went into 'fry mode' so I came home. One of the guys at work asked me out on a real date. I don't know what to do. I told him I'd let him know tomorrow." I was on the edge of hysterics, I had worked myself up into a frenzy thinking about this. "I am just full of negatives messages and bad vibes again."

Ray laughed and hugged my wet body to his, "Oh, my darling Joyce, you say 'Yes' of course and go and have a marvelous time. This is part of your 'coming out' and joining the rest of the world."

"But ... what if ... I mean ..." I started to sputter.

"You are a poised, confident, beautiful woman that does fascinating things like fly and study business and music," Ray started, "Every male in the country wants to take you out. Why does it surprise you that one of them finally screwed up the courage to ask you? Heck, he's probably more intimidated than you are."

Kim joined us on the deck. "Who's intimidated?" She asked as she came and kissed the two of us.

"I got asked out on a date," I said. "Ray's trying to make me feel good by telling me that the guy that asked me out is intimidated. Right now, I'm the one that's intimidated. Am I ready to date? I don't feel very confident or chatty ... or anything. And I'm not sure I'm ready to handle advances by someone."

The three of us walked into the house. Kim and I sat on the kitchen bar stools while Ray served us up some wine and hors d'oeuvres.

Kim asked, "What's the worst thing that could happen on this first date with a co-worker?"

I started, "Well, he might not really like me. He might jump me. We might have long awkward silences with nothing to say to each other. He might want to talk about nothing but baseball; did I tell you I know nothing about baseball or football or hockey or basketball or tennis or golf. It could become the most awkward date in the world. He might want to take me country line dancing; and I don't know how. Shall I go on?"

"Sorry," Kim said. "Nothing you said so far disqualifies you from going on a date with this guy. What's his name? Do you know him from work?"

"His name's Bill Wilde. He's doing business development at my company. He actually seems very nice, self assured, and suave. I'm not sure why he'd be interested in me."

"That settles it," Ray said slapping his hand on the kitchen counter, "Youare going on this date." Kim nodded in strong agreement. "Tomorrow at work you stop by his office or cubicle and tell him you're pleased to accept and just need to know when and where he'd like to meet. You don't have to have him pick you up here; you could use your old condo if you want."

I digested all this for a while as they watched me. Finally, I convinced myself that I could at least go through the steps of accepting the date from Bill.

Later that night as we went to bed, Kim and Ray got me all hot and bothered. We started to make out with one another. Kim said as she gestured at Ray's cock, "Why don't you give Bill some oral sex? I'm sure he'd love to feel your talented mouth on his cock." She nudged me towards Ray.

Ray said, "Oh, Joyce. I had dreams that you and I could do this together. Oh, yes, take my rod in your mouth. Isn't it great that we like doing this and we work for the same company? Oh, wow. WOW. Oh, Joyce."

"Are you going to let Bill cum in your mouth?" Kim whispered in my ear as she rubbed my breasts. I continued to suck and fondle Ray's large penis and balls.

"Let Bill fuck you, Joyce," Kim told me as she pulled me into a supine position. "Let him sink his big, beautiful cock deep into your wet, willing pussy and then fuck the hell out of each other."

Ray slid his long cock into me in one sweeping motion. My head went back as the initial spasm of ecstasy swept across my body. "Ooooooooooh," I moaned.

"Is Bill doing the right stuff to you Joyce? Do you like Bill's cock buried in you? Do you like it when he makes those long, full-length strokes into you? Isn't that what you like Bill to do to you? Tell him. Tell him what you like." Kim kept whispering words like this in my ear.

Finally, the role-play and reality merged into one mind blowing orgasm that started to sweep through me. I moaned again, "Oh Bill, cum in me. Cum deep in me. Give me your juice."

Ray shot his load into me, filling my already wet cunt with his cum. He groaned as he came and then pulled me into his arms as we rolled to our sides with his cock still buried deep within me. "Oh, Joyce, I love you so."

I was confused for a moment since I knew Bill wouldn't be saying anything like that, at least not so early in our relationship. Then my dream and reality became separate again, and I returned to earth and to the arms of my lovers. Well, not both sets of arms; Kim was buried between my legs.

*

As I went into work, the next morning, I walked through the part of the offices I usually didn't pass too often so I'd pass Bill Wilde's office. He was there at his desk. Although I felt uncomfortable and embarrassed, I accepted his offer and we set seven o'clock Saturday as the time and date. I gave him Kim and Ray's address and told him I'd be waiting at my friend's house. I didn't explain that point and he didn't ask.

Somehow, the rest of the week disappeared and then it was Saturday evening and under Kim's tutelage, I was superbly dressed and awaiting Bill's arrival. I was pacing and twisting a paper napkin so hard, I was leaving a trail of little pieces of napkin everywhere I walked. Ray and Kim had both schooled me on how to behave, reminding me of the many small points a girl learns in their teenage years rather than at age thirty. They both hugged and kissed me and wished me well and then at seven o'clock, they took their drinks and went to the back patio so they'd not be a factor when the doorbell rang.

The bell rang at one minute past seven according to the living room clock. I answered the door and was surprised that my feet would move and that I could actually mouth a few well-rehearsed words, "Bill, thank you for picking me up. This is so nice. I'm ready. Let's go. I've said goodbye to my housemates." I thought I should tell him that I have to be home by eight o'clock, but I bit my tongue and actually smiled at my own humor. He commented several times on how nice I looked. I did look nice!

Our date was actually fun. He held the car door for me everywhere. He took me to a new tapas bar on top of a downtown building. The view, including the sunset, was spectacular and our hors d'oeuvres superb. Then he drove us to the Esca at the other end of town for our entrée and more wine.

Somehow, I never had to think about the conversation. Bill talked and gently questioned me about things you talk about on a first date. I actually got chatty for a while and carried my end of the conversation without feeling my comments or the evening was a disaster. My confidence rose immeasurably. Bill was blown away when he found out I was working on my pilot's license and simultaneously studying the marketing and advertising industry.

After dinner we danced a few numbers, but he was apologetic about his lack of dance skills, and I certainly had little in that department, so we tended to watch and sway rather than participate. I was surprised when he made 'take me home' noises and settled the bill. When we got in the car, I was surprised that the dashboard clock read twelve thirty. There were no awkward moments; Bill drove me home and walked me to the door. I took the opportunity to kiss him on his cheek, give him a nice hug, and thank him for a great evening. I even added that I hoped we could do it all again sometime soon. He smiled broadly then turned and left. My 'date' was over!

I opened the door, and Kim was waiting for me in her PJs. There were squeals of girlish laughter as she said, "Tell me all about it."

And so I did.