All Comments on 'The Rent-A-Slave'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TaleTeller4035TaleTeller4035almost 9 years ago
Funniest story on the site!

Great humorous satire with all the disgusting and perverted shit we write about included. The satire is multi-layed, storming across several genres. A pleasure to read; it had me wretching and laughing simultaneously. But worth every disgusting second of reading time. Keep on doing it. Brenda is the coolest!

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, TaleTeller

What I want is for people to laugh and have a good time. And if my story makes you retch, well, I hope that turns you on the way it does Brenda.

SchlurkerSchlurkeralmost 9 years ago
Even better than part one

I loved part one. The story is well written and keeps on escalating, I just couldn't stop reading. I was so happy when I saw that you published a sequel. And man, you did not disappoint. The story continues and finishes with hot scat play which was the only thing I missed in the first part. I just love stories where a female discovers her appetite. Now you even announced a part three with even more scat. Wow I just can not wait. I am reading quite a while on this site, but just now created an account to tell you how awesome your story is. Good work ;) you made my day!

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

As this story will be cycling off the Fetish front page very soon, it seems a good time to thank everyone who's read, commented, favorited, and written emails. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

SaeshmeaSaeshmeaalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story

I really liked this story. It's been a while since I found something this good. It has a good plot and every character has something different, I like that the main character is said to be so dumb but she actually is the cleverest of them all. I hope you update or post the next part of the story soon. Thanks for sharing!

vikster99vikster99over 8 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the many kinks in this story - very well written. I hope there will be more installments in this awesome series. Please keep the chapters coming!

dominatiodominatioover 8 years ago
Interesting Story, thanks for the joy

It was really fun to read, flows very well and I always like dark humor. The never ending irreverence is the best part in my opinion.

I know that you are shooting to be outrageous, and got your target well, so you purposefully abandon any intent at credibility on the toiled and shit and stomp all over (things like the wife changing from piss off prude to pervert with no explanation); but I also wonder if you could get an story as irreverent and outrageous and still vaguely feasible. I think that would made it even more deliciously dark.

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 8 years agoAuthor
Dominatio . . .

Thanks for the comment, and the interesting challenge. Outrageous conversions are a staple of comedy, and in the "Brenda" stories especially, one of the running jokes is that everyone who meets her loses control, and the inner pervert lurking in all of them comes boiling to the surface. That kind of conversion is a staple of erotica too, of course.

"Feasible" is not the mode of the Brenda stories, but I'll have to think about whether another sort of story could mix humor, irreverence, and characters who might plausibly exist in the real world.

ScorePeeOhScorePeeOhover 8 years ago
Scat Candide?

beyond brilliant, fantastically funny and entertaining, and hot besides. wow. thank you and please give us more?

suspicious_packagesuspicious_packagealmost 8 years ago
Fantastically filthy

I loved "God and the Cum Dump" and you have definitely pushed into hotter territory here. I'm glad you manage to be filthy and entertaining. I can't wait to see the next one.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, suspicious package

And all who've read and enjoyed this nasty little romp. The next along in the series is "The Taming of the Shithead." A fourth, tentatively called "Brenda Rocks the Jailhouse," is underway, but I write slowly, so it may be a month or two before it appears.

call_me_danacall_me_danaalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful read ...

witty, creative, inventive ... intertwining the characters while keeping it moving quickly with so much 'perversity' ... the adjective used affectionately!

Body_HunterBody_Hunterover 4 years ago
kinky

Hi there! Kinky as hell, This story is like some kind of accident....you don't want to watch but you can't stop staring!

I liked it, i hope there will be more in the future!

RickJoeyRickJoeyover 3 years ago

HOLY FUCK!!! Gave it a 5. Deserves a 10!!

ChampagnerChampagnerover 1 year ago

Great read, creative and somehow very naturally hot. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only dissapointment in this story is that, in the end, the heroine must still buy all her own "stuff".

Well written, an uncommon trope, enough erotic filth to keep a battalion content.

Holy crap was this fun!!šŸ„°

llienollieno10 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this..extremely well written...funny. And the detailed descriptions of eating shit were fabulous and believable...thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous