All Comments on 'The Rescue Pt. 06'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 7 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story.Any chance there may be a follow up saying what happens next.Does Grayson get home ? Do he and Michelle have a life together ? Does Trent come back to haunt them ?Just cries out for more.Please think about it !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

One of the best I've read..

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Great characters too. Definitely would like to see more stories with these people. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best stories on here

I have read stories on this site for years. This is one of , if not the, best story I have read on here. Outstanding work!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
M O R E !!!!!

A VERY good story! and I hope that there will be more of these people included in the coming tales. Perhaps a Part 07?......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree

I agree with everything these posters have said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

And please don't wait to long.

Because in a few weeks time Michelle won't be feeling so good. Especially in the morning.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 7 years ago
Well done!

Great story well told. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!!!

You are a great writer, one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica!

I look forward to a continuation and other stories you may write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cool!

Echoing the other comments. Great story...nicely done etc. Can't wait to read what's next.

SirReal55SirReal55almost 7 years ago
What about the party???

Talk about loose endings! I wanna read about what happens afterwards....not to mention the party when he gets back. I also want to hear more about what the gunnery sergeant is going to do.

BTW, you would have gotten 5* except for the way you left us in a cliffhanger ! 4* for you!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 7 years ago
A fitting end

You chose a good way to end the outer story without closing out the inner stories. I'd definitely enjoy more with these characters... and there's potentially a lot of different stories in there. Grayson and his SEAL team - what made them tick? Alex no doubt has a lot of story mileage left. Even Michelle from "the mistake" kiss until she was rescued- her time in Australia until getting abandoned and captured in Africa. But you'd need a lot of comedy to write an Addison story - she's too clueless for it to not be comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!

Five stars from me too. It's in the wrong category, though -- if this isn't romance, I don't know what is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hunger for more

You may have wrapped your story up, however, I and, as I've seen here, others are left hungry for more.

There are still loose ends and the story keeps us glued to it every chance we get.

Please more 😌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This Can't End Yet

This can't end until you wrap up the loose ends! Ken/Michelle...Alex/Addison...and how things turned out for that SOB Trent...one more Chapter!

AuroraIncidentAuroraIncidentalmost 7 years agoAuthor
It's not over yet

Thanks for all the positive comments, for reading and voting.

I have more in store for this cast. At least 2 more stories (3 if you count the one that spawned this one) planned. I'm finishing up a different story at the moment then I'll dive back in

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Good story, well rounded characters, and a lot of fun to read. The only critique I have is you really need some kind of break between the scenes. Just some Mark that lets us know that we're changing scenes. There were a few points where you lost your immersion with the story because you had to reread Parts due to the scene changing and not realizing it right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a note about accuracy

FBI employees are Agents. I think that means Agent Trent was misrepresenting his position at the embassy. CIA field employees are Officers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore the naysayers!

Or at least take what they say with a grain of salt. There's a reason you are scoring

4.7+ stars. Thank you for your work. Looking forward to reading more of it in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes I would like to see more of this cast.

Yes I would like to see more of this cast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, more stories with these characters, please.

I thoroughly enjoyed your tale. I give the story line a 5-minus.

Unfortunately, the mechanics of your writing are terrible, a 1-plus or 2-minus. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of errors and passages begging for improvement. I frequently had to stop and figure out what you intended to write, because what you actually wrote made no sense. It’s a crying shame — your ideas are so good and the volunteer editors here are free. It’s a no-brainer. Do it.

And keep writing.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore

Please ignore the posters who point out the mistakes you make in your writing. Time and practice will polish those out. The thing you've got that can't be taught is the ability to tell a compelling story that is impossible to put down populated by characters that absolutely come alive on the page. Thanks for a very enjoyable read and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re-Categorized?

Can this be re-categorized to Romance for more reviews?

And yes, please web a spin for the other characters and an epilogue for Ken and Michelle..

jeh2ndjeh2ndover 6 years ago
Keep writing

Keep writing about these characters. Yacine's story was left hanging. Let someone else take care of the grammar and spelling. There are too few writers on literotica that can spin a good yarn. You are one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story

Well told tale. Had me enthralled from start to finish.

Keep writing thank you

JMH1961JMH1961about 6 years ago
Very Good Story

I relay enjoyed this story. I love military/love stories and you delivered both. I stumbled across this one and I will keep an eye out for more of your works.

Thank You.....5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
damn fine

youve got good stuff.

all the pluses A+++

good stuff

see u again

soon i hope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really good flow. Keep them together, they work well.

Good story with action and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it going

Definitely needs to keep going.

An excellent cast of characters and equally great story.

You’re one of the handful of authors on this site I’d pay to read..

Great job!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Damn Fine.

Looking forward to more of these folks in future stories. Note that was plural stories. Many Bravos on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Your stories need to go in Kindle. With a little editing and better proofing you could do well.

Keep writing!

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
disapointed

disappointed where you ended it no epilog no home coming? But wow, I'm currently reading your other story and I can not say enough good things about either one of them. KEEP THEM COMING. IF TURN PRO LET US KNOW

Timmo78Timmo78almost 6 years ago
Keep it going!!

Another awesome story, but don’t leave it hanging there!! PLEASE.....

PrettyV27PrettyV27over 5 years ago
Wtf

This ending sucks it doesnt seem finished at all i loved this story and this ending killed it for me please add more

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannover 5 years ago
Great story

I most certainly would like to see this cast of characters again! Preferably with the complete stories for the flashbacks about Scott & more backstory on T.J. & their other team mate

cowboy2745cowboy2745over 5 years ago
Nice

I like your writing however I feel that at least more chapter to provide closure or a continuation of the plot back in the States. Just my humble opinion.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Many Thanks and a Question.

Was very sorry to hear of the loss of your family member. I can only hope that you enjoy writing as much as your readers enjoy reading your work — and that it may provide some comfort.

While waiting for the next chapter of NGIT, thought I would ask a question on this story. In the text of The Rescue and in several of your comments, you allude to a previous story that introduces these characters. Would ask for some info in your bio section on what and where is that story? Again, thanks for the enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please

I would love to read a sequel to this story. Just sayin'! Definitely worth more than five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent. I could use a little more

Another chapter please. Take us to the beach wedding, Trent needs to rear his ugly ass and get put down permanently. Maybe the African village can get involved and help.. such possibilities for one more solid closing chapter.

Just sayin

We need more stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Alex is where??

on page 5 you say Alex is in the group from the plane greeting Michele, that there are 5 of them. then a few paragraphs later when asked, you state he stayed behind back at the Voss's to meet others coming in to welcome Michele and Grayson back home, right?? is this simply a mistake or did I mis-read somewhere?

AuroraIncidentAuroraIncidentabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Alex is where?

Yeah, i messed that up. He should have been stateside.

I tried answering the feedback you sent me but it got kicked back to me for some reason. I'm thinking of revisiting this with a rewrite sometime in the future to clean it up.

redbaron172redbaron172about 5 years ago
Great Job

Just don't leave us hanging with the ending, Trent needs to be taken care of and there seems to be a wedding and some other "activities" that could take place. Love this story, not a lot of sex (just enough) and a good read. Keep up the good work just as you did with New Girl....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the story

A follow on chapter would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hopefully

I love the story read all six chapters today and have read all of the stories that you have listed now I can't wait for more of the new girl in town but I feel this story needs just one more chapter for when he gets home and how things are going after with everyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sorry

I have to follow up on earlier comments. There are far too many errors, amateurish errors, that would be caught by an editor. You simply must send work out for comments before publishing or posting it; you're better than this. Factually, letting Michelle call home before they were safely there is a mistake that wouldn't be made by anyone with experience in this field. As I mentioned in a previous comment, I say this because I've enjoyed previous writings of yours (although truthfully, and as others have pointed out, you could cut the dialogue by at least 50% and not lose anything) and want to be constructive; I don't comment on work that's not likely to improve.

SraulersSraulersalmost 5 years ago
One more time

Outstanding story! Absolutely would love to see one more chapter so Ken gets his due and he, Alex and Scott all end up with the girl they wanted.

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 5 years ago
Sucky ending!

I read this to the end,and it needs an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please finish this ..

Says it in the title ...

WF06WF06almost 5 years ago
Shame on you!!! Finish the damn story.

Granted I came to the party late, but I quickly realized this story was about a half chapter short. Ken was grilled for a week and then sent home where he soon finds that Michelle had gotten pregnant in Italy. They marry, move to Florida where he sets up a security equipment and body guard service, and gets rich. Michelle gets a plum job with Bush Gardens. They live happily ever after Or some such anyhow.

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Much Enjoyed Story.

Obviously, your readers want more of the story and it’s characters. Can only endorse that fully. Bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glaring glitch.

When Michelle runs to her family and friends at the plane it says that Alex is there. Then when they all walk over to Ken he asks where Alex is and is told that Alex stayed behind to meet up with Lissa and the rest of the team. And it's CHOKING not chocking!!!!!!

General_OGeneral_Oover 4 years ago
Needs more

Great story but it needs a real ending not where it was left

Let’s me your work but please finish this one don’t leave it hanging like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
really do we want more

to quote that rapper that hangs with Dr. Dre. HELL YEA

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 4 years ago
I don't want an epilogue

Now that you've finished "Don't look like a Seal", I want Part III.

You can throw the epilogue to this story into Chapter 01 of the next one.

Beyond that, I do hope you continue with the characters for a long time to come.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 4 years ago
More

I had to come back n re read this after the it doesnt look like a seal. It was even better the 2nd time around

Please make these characters on going stories. These 2 really were great looking for n hoping for part 3 . Great job.

Darrell_WrightDarrell_Wrightover 4 years ago

I enjoy your stories and yes please do a third part of this story line.continuing with the week long interview between Grayson and Agent Jackson.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Read this again...even better the second time!

Really enjoy your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great reads

Thanks for all of your great work. They are really enjoyable to read. You are an outstanding story teller.

Virgo6Virgo6almost 4 years ago
These

Are your best characters . In my opinion. I like to be entertained and they are very entertaining. New girl , is good but these are great. Keep in mind I am a Very small sample size and I love all your work. I like a little over the top characters . A little fantasy, a little escape from the world most of us are surrounded by. If you keep writing I’ll keep reading, what ever comes across your mind.

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 4 years ago
Stopped too soon.

We definitely need a bit of the debriefing, and DEFINITELY need the reunion in the states. And you still need to give us the details of what Yacine foresaw in her vision of the white dress on the beach.

mcleanwdmcleanwdover 3 years ago

Loved the adventure and can't wait to see whats next

manstergesmanstergesover 3 years ago

You can add me to the list too! I would love to have more stories filled with the characters you've developed.

Great job... lots of work that will live on well into the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rescue

Some grammer errors. Really good story. Could have a few more chapters involving the outcome of Trent being sentence. In addition, joining forces for another mission involving his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what wrong with writers,somebody tell them how too end a story

great story,what happen when they get home together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How exactly is your brain working asking if I want this cast of characters continuing???? I sure do wan t this relationship between Ken and Michelle growing to a marriage and beyond. Just like the story "Girl in red" This story as well as the story "New Girl in Town" needs to continue. You are a great author and these are extremely interesting stories so please continue them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue this cast of characters! I anxiously await your continuation of these stories if Kenneth and Michelle. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I need you to continue this story

DublosDublosalmost 3 years ago

How is there not at least another page of story getting Kenny through the testimony and back to Michelle? Ending with them separating again is just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great Story - please continue

My third read

Thoroughly enjoyed story again

Please continue writing

Thankyou for sharing your writing

CRW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be nice to see how Kenny and Michelle end up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I certainly like this story very much. I hope you continue this story and also New Girl in Town. You are a great author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
good read

you need to and a follow up for when they get together back in the USA

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Damn Fine Story (Again).

Much appreciate you giving us the beginning of this fine epic with “Don’t Look Like a Seal” here. Following that, the reread of “The Rescue” was even better. But, please keep in mind that you have left Michelle and Kenneth apart again. Look forward to the next story of these two that will remedy that. Bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other than some issues with homonyms and nearly same spellings... Very good story.

Just remember, You're is a contraction of you are. Your is the possessive ("...your car, not mine.")

You can wreak havoc, but a bad driver causes a wreck.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I liked the premise of the being to rescue the girl, but so many times you left the tracks with too many side and dialogue that really didn't have anything to do with the rescue. I think at one point you had over 4 pages of the making love and having sex and talking about the past. Just my opinion of course. Like I said before check out some of the other top rated authors and stories. Keep writing though. If you decide to contact me please identify yourself and the story other authors have emailed and thanked me but failed to identify who they were and what story. Thanks again for a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love Everything you write. Hoping for more stories about Grayson and Michelle. Thanks

dekodekoover 2 years ago

Potentially a good story that while if it would have been half as long, it would still be to long for its own good. To much fluff and not enough substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this sorry, thanks! I really hope you write more about Kenny and Michelle because you left them apart again and that isn't how I feel you should leave their story.

Runner4069Runner4069about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, it was well written and fun, even if the ending was a bit abrupt and highly unsatisfying. I would of preferred a happier, firm ending for sure. The breaks between the thoughts of different people/switching views within the story was miserable, there was no notice it just happened. It may be a formatting issue reading this on the phone but even a "***" before the thought/point of view switched would help greatly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome. More stories

Just. Like this. So so good the sex isnt needed.

Respectfully

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SORRY! I do Not have any suggestions nor negative comments. Some people stand at a tree and stare at it. OTHERS step back and look at the forest. Bottomline, I was / am enthralled with what you've done, it was hard to pause my reading, of your writings. You juggled many different things and managed to do an Excellent job in pulling them all together. THANK YOU !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story very much, but it was not finished.

Yeah I can use my imagination but I would rather read it.

It's a shame so many stories on this site just end not taken to completion

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stories like this aren't realistic, I know, but the ending really bothered me. CIA agents have no power of arrest, especially on the territory of a NATO ally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would very much like for you to continue this story """"PLEASE{"""". If you have other stories some place else or if you sell books, please inform me. Dennis Hoeye at bell@gorge.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am NOT asking you to continue!!!

I am Instructing you to do so!!

This story is NOT complete and requires resolution!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great plot but I question how the CIA can cuff an American civilian using marines in a foreign land. and force him to undergo debriefing and interrogation. What authurity gave them that right? Kenny was too reluctant to open up tothe woman which caused the story to drag a bit. scenes were interrupted by irrelevant scenees and took away interest from the protagonists action........but it was still a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It'd be great to get 1 more chapter at least w/ an epilogue w/ the wedding etc... story feels 80-90% done. Still would love more of ken and his friends post seal team adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sure do hope you finish this story SOMEWHERE!!! If you have finish elsewhere please post it.

BrasskittyBrasskittyabout 1 year ago

Please continue storys with these characters. I want to know how the romatical relation between the shown persons develops. I'd love to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clearly lot's of options for the next stories. Please continue the saga

ReadIt1ReadIt112 months ago

A great story, kept me reading and reading, thank you for your creative mind and story writing skill and the cost of your time and hassle, appreciate it.

Bob... 5/26/23

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really liked the story, was getting frustrated and almost quit it when they (Ken & Michelle) took forever to admit to each other they loved each other but I kept on. To only give them one night together and end the story really sucked! Really hated the ending. You could have done better. Still like your stories but was disappointed ☹️.

JahIthBerrJahIthBerr11 months ago

Whats with this author and making his MC's being pussy-whipped by whores? Had to skim to the end if he finally grew the bells to tell her to fuck off but sadly not.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Lovin' it! Thank you!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Again, YES! When? Sooner, soonest... thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it. Both parts. Could not put it down.

Didn’t expect to find such a great story on what amounts to a smut site.

Let me know if you write an actual book. I will buy it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent storyline and very good writing.

BrasskittyBrasskitty6 months ago

Will be there a 7th part, there are some questions still open, Will be Grayson back in Myrtle Beach, where will be agent Trend or Yuri, What is with Jasmin. Must somebody travel to London to help Karly.. Could you please continue...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely great, Can't wait for the sequel to be published. Hope you post it here or at least provide a link.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Rescue Pt. 05 Previous Part
The Rescue Series Info