The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubba is having a great time, he is banging three sisters, Porsche skips, something that I should at least partially be doing. It's four weeks later, at dinner, that I have had enough when I can't pass a pot of spaghetti noodles.

I snap, "This ends now! It's been four weeks, and I have had zero pain. I can't take it anymore. I'm bored out of my head." I grab the pasta and pass it. "See, it didn't fall off. I'm fine. Pass the sauce, please."

Pam is excited, "I'll get ... more wine!" She runs off with her cell phone, she is up to no good. She did come back with more wine.

Bonnie and mom give me a hard time and warn me that this is dumb. Just four more weeks and I will be fine. I ignore them. I know my body; it was only from working too hard. It's no big deal.

After dinner, I help do the dishes, my arm did not fall off. As soon as I finish, Pam and Paula are in their coats and they're holding mine out for me.

I am tired, "Thank you, I am going to take a shower. We can go out tomorrow."

Pam puts my coat on me, kisses me, and then drags me outside. Three mustangs are loaded up and waiting for us. I know many of the horses now as I ride often. These three like to run, I mean all out run like the wind.

We mount up, and they take off at a fast run. My horse follows, he doesn't want to be last. He will be, I don't ride as well as my sisters. They are amazing riders, able to do tricks and ride by feel. It doesn't take long, and I know our destination. It's a fantastic place that I have visited often. Dad showed this place to Penny many years ago, and now it's the most popular stop on all her trips.

We now have a horse pen around the hill from the natural hot springs. They are looking at me to strip first, but I don't strip at all. Instead, I pull out matches, tinder, and some towels. There is a large stack of wood piled up, I take some of that as well as some starter sticks. In no time, I have a nice warm fire started.

I take off my jacket, pull my t-shirt over my head, pull down my sweatpants, and take a deep breath. Both sisters are now catching up in the same order, their rushing to catch up. I pull down my boxers and hang them up on the clothes rack. My muscles are bulging, my cock is standing straight out. I bend down and then take a little hop, throwing myself into the warm water. It feels awesome.

Pam is next to strip and jump in with me. Paula is a bit behind. It's apparent that she is deferring to Pam. Pam jumps into my arms and hangs on to me. We kiss with a surge of energy. Pam and Paula are twins and basically my age, just a few months behind. Pam and I connect better than Paula and I do. Pam's head arches back, and her breasts are wide open to me.

I lean down and take advantage of the beautiful mammary flesh. I don't maul the breasts; I just take large bites and suck hard on the nipples causing her to scream out in joy.

Pam falls back in the water, and with a hop, she is up on the edge of the rocks surrounding the hot spring. I attack her pussy with my tongue. I owe her a few, I start with the alphabet. Unlike mom and Penny, I am slow and tender. Each letter is meticulously formed with my tongue. At crucial points, I add suction.

Pam has no defense against my antics, and I quickly get eight orgasms out of her, with three being significant. Paula seemed embarrassed for her sister because she gave in so easily. Wait until she gets her turn. Muhahaha.

I get up and out of the pool. I am on the edge, next to Pam. No words are exchanged, I have lust in my eyes, and Pam nods to give me permission. I never presume to be owed something. I need them to give me permission to touch them in the way that I am going to. I stand between her legs and then kneel. My cock is hard enough; he knows his job. As I get close, the head zeros in on my sister, and the helmet goes inside her sheath.

She still feels incredible. Now that I have some experience, I understand how wonderful she really does feel. I push in and pull out slowly. Each time, I get in deeper, and she loves deeper. I only got halfway our first time. Now that I am going slow, I get my whole cock in. Pam is laughing hysterically. She is high on sex right now. Her sister is quite amused, taking in the giggling and probably knowing she is next.

I start off slower than usual. Pam is bored but not saying anything. I step up the speed and see the lust in her eyes and the love for me because I adjusted to her needs. Yes, I saw she wasn't happy, and I speed up to the point where she is, she has a small orgasm at that point.

I am so happy that my mom and Penny love me enough to teach me how to please their daughters. I wonder, how much was to help their daughters and how much was fucking a young athletic man? I cruise by fifteen minutes of fucking like it was nothing. The sisters share a look of happiness.

Paula asks me, "OK, how many? Are we last?"

Confused, I ask, "Huh?"

Paula continues, "Are we the last to fuck you?"

I stop fucking Pam, I need to catch my breath to talk.

Panting hard, I say, "I ... What I do ... with others ... is between them and me. I don't discuss it... you or your sister." I take two deep breaths. "I don't want to ever make you think I care less about you two. I think it best I don't share with anyone, not even mom and dad. What I do with you or anyone else is very personal to me. I bare my soul to you and share part of my life essence with you. I feel an imprint on my soul from our time together.

"So no, I won't discuss my history with you. I won't discuss my history with any of my brother or sisters. I won't discuss my history with my parents or grandparents. You mean too much to me to disrespect you."

Paula continues, "Well, you left quite the impression on mom. She used great detail to explain what you, your mom, and our mom did together. That must have been amazing."

As I start fucking again, I add, "Well, I think this is mighty special as well. You do know that you two are quite beautiful, right? I mean, look at you. Your bodies are sculpted like a goddess of love. Your breasts are perfect for your bodies. Your hair and eyes are luxurious. Your faces are amazing, no makeup needed, and nobody, but your mom, comes close to you two."

Pam scoffs at my remark, "You keep mentioning mom!"

Defending myself with a smile and adding some speed, "Your mother is probably the most beautiful woman in the world. I knew that even before I knew I liked girls. Back then, you both were cute; you just didn't have the sex appeal your mom has. As you grew up, your bodies will tone up, your height increases, your bust line swells, but your pretty faces stay cute and innocent. You're a product of your mother, that is a good thing. I only got my dad."

Paula adds sexily, "Hey, if it wasn't for your dad being such a sexy man, you wouldn't be here."

Pam reflects, "I guess we're all pretty lucky in the gene pool."

Because it's cold outside and getting colder as the sun sets, I speed up, so I am going even faster. Pamela puts the splintered wood and a few logs on the fire. Quickly, the splintered wood is consumed, and we have extra heat. It feels incredible, I slow back down. Pam loves the slow fucking. Slower, I guess I should call it. We are past slow but not yet too fast. Pam is rubbing my chest slowly. A finger traces each crease with a lovingly slow touch.

Pam asks me, "Will you ever love me like you love Porsche?"

I answer, "No."

Instantly, I can see the tears well up in her eyes, and Paula looks to be ready to kill me.

I add to my answer, "I say NO, because of you." She is confused. "I love my mother the most, and Bonnie, because we share the same mother, is next. I'll have sex with her, but I won't have a relationship with her." Both women instantly look relieved at hearing Bonnie is out of the picture.

"That leaves Porsche and you two. Paula sacrifices her love for me so that you may be happy. She also loves Bubba more than me; it works out well for all of us. Pam, with you and Porsche, it's not a choice of which I love more, it's more my inability to pick between you. Do I love my right or left arm more?

"Both of you drive me wild, but in your own unique ways. You enable me to be my best. To some extent, you can add Paula. I will do anything to protect all four of you. Yet, I know that you and Porsche prefer me over Bubba, and we accept that. Bonnie and Paula prefer Bubba, it works out. Dad has three wives.

"I think it matters more what you want. There are plenty of men on base, and hundreds come through here. You may not want to share; you may not love either of us romantically. You may get bored with us. Bonnie and Porsche are still so young, Bubba and I might just be a passing romance. Time will tell. I think you all need more experience to verify if Bubba or I am the correct answer for you."

Pam is quick to reply, "So, are you going to test out the others as well? You need to know if we are good enough, right? Maybe you want to add some new genes to our small family. That would make sense."

I laugh at her, "No, no new women for me. The four here are more than I can handle. I don't want to date some woman that may or may not want me. No. That isn't fun. I know there are plenty of women on the base that want me. Not one is better than one of my sisters. Only if nobody loves me will I try an outsider."

Both sisters are crying now. I pick up speed.

Paula harasses me, "You little shit. You didn't want Pam to tell you how awesome you are, so you sped up to keep her quiet. I can't tell you why I like Bubba more. You were both awesome with each of us. Neither of you favored one or the other. Both of you could tell us apart before our sisters could. Leave it to a man to notice my freckle closer to my nipple than Pam's."

I speed up more.

Paula continues, "She'll talk when you finish, you know. Yup. Can't stop Pam from talking forever. It's great being slowly fucked like this. You are so caring. Bubba does the same thing. Every woman I talk to, it's a big thing. You need to fuck our moms more." What? "They had such cute smiles on their faces after you pleased them. Dad is awesome, but there is no replacing a large and young cock the way you use it.

"They only get dad every third night, they can each use more than that. I know it means less for us; I can live with that. You did quite the job on mom the first time. She won't say what you did to her, but it was better than even dad. She had a serene look on her face and was at peace with the world. Nothing was ruining that mood or the one your mom had. Mary had to cook for two days."

I go faster.

Paula is smacking her lips, "I call next. I can't wait for you to shove that mini howitzer into my pussy and slam it home. I see you're equal to your brother at eating pussy. That pleases me so much. I love having my pussy eaten. The feeling of a tongue between my folds is splendid."

It's been well over thirty minutes. I still must give Paula a special time as well. I speed up significantly. This isn't my maximum, but it will do. I want to make sure she is close. Pam moans long and hard. She is fighting for her breath. Between the fire and making love, we have plenty of heat. Her hair is starting to dry out, it looks so beautiful like this, in a ponytail. The rocks are flat and wet, they have a subtle sheen that makes this look like the backdrop for a movie.

No porno would spend the money on a set this nice. The moon is full and hanging over the lake that is nearby. We are near to the top of the hill, it's quite the view.

Pam is grunting now, which means that she is close. I use my hands to hold her body and move to my fastest speed. I am holding her body so that I pull her to me as I thrust and push her away as I pull out.

Paula notices, "That's new. Holy fuck, I bet that's fun. Fuck her hard. Stick in it far. Slam her cervix. Faster! Faster!"

With my cheerleader I was able to go faster. However, it also spurred on her sister to orgasm, and she blew up big time. Some women orgasm and then ask for a cup of coffee. Not Pam. Her arms and legs reach out, and she squeezed as hard as she can. I am much stronger, I break free, but it takes a lot of effort. She is far stronger in her orgasm. Now that she isn't smothering me, my orgasm goes off, and I spray the inside of her womb with my baby batter.

Blast after blast goes off inside of her body. She will never know the feeling. It was several minutes later when she regained her awareness and starts giggling at the awesome experience. I roll over and fall in the hot water spring. I need to get the funk of sex off me. I feel so much better now. I am regaining my strength slowly, and the warm water feels incredible. It's like a mini massage.

Paula yells at me, "Oh, Hunter ..."

She takes a few running steps and then leaps into the air. I put up both arms, so I can catch her around the waist and leave her up there on display, mounted on my hands. That was my plan. What happened was far different. As her weight came down on my hands, I felt a terrible pain in my left shoulder. Paula crashed her body into me and then fell into the water. She is furious with me for that.

I scream out in tremendous pain. I am crying, and my arm feels dead. I can't move it. They sense something is wrong and come to my aid. A touch to my arm gets another scream. I move to the edge of the water but can't get out without the help of my arm. Pam and Paula are now hysterical, I have shooting pain in my shoulder, please shoot me.

Pam quickly recovers and jumps out of the warm spring water. Still naked, she runs to the horses and then comes back with a phone. I have never been so proud of my sister. I see the training kick in, and she is immediately calm.

In a very clinical voice, she explains to her mother, "Mom, Hunter has had an accident. Put me on speakerphone. Hunter, I think tore a muscle in his shoulder and is in EXTREME pain. I need Porsche to get a helicopter out here quick. I need dad or Bubba to help get Hunter out of the hot springs. We are at the hot springs and have a large fire going. He needs a pain killer and then a hospital. Go."

Next, I hear my dad, "Is he screaming, is he suffering?"

Pam is now crying, "He did scream out twice, but he is calm now."

Dad is calm in his voice, that is reassuring, "Porsche is taking off now. You know that woman, it will be about five minutes. I am warning you; they all went. Paula, I need you and Bubba to bring back the horses and help run the place while they are gone. I know you want to go with them."

Paula cuts him off, "No, no, dad, I'll help Bubba. You have no clue with the software. I was already resigned to that. Besides, I was the one that hurt him, they won't want to see me anyway."

I yell out with anger, "Hey! Nobody's fault. I tore a muscle, my fault for not warming up correctly and just plain bad luck. IT IS NOT your fault."

I hear a helicopter coming, damn she is quick. She also sets a world record with her quick landing.

Mom takes over immediately, "Mary and Porsche, I need a couple of shirts full of snow or mini snowballs. Quick, go. Bubba, get in there and push him up so he can get out."

Bubba quickly strips and jumps in.

Mom looks at me, "I will NEVER tire of looking at you two specimens in the buff."

What the hell, mom. I am standing here in pain, and she is perving on my well-hung brother. What's worse, I am bigger, and I get no props. Pam sits on the edge of the spring and puts her hands in my armpits. I think she aims to bring me up onto her body, and then she will roll over where I will be safe.

Bubba is behind me. On a count of three, I am pushed up and onto Pam. She catches me, rolls me over, and then mom is on me like a rabbit in heat. I am cold and breathing hard. Bubba carries me to the helicopter where I am laid out. Bubba goes back, and the rest look at me. My cock is limp, and my arm is out at an unusual angle. I can't move it.

Mom gives me a shot, and instantly the pain goes away. I am sleepy. They wrap my shoulder in shirts and then pack it with ice. They send Paula and Bubba back. I assume they put out the fire and will bring the horses home. In mere moments, I am asleep. They drop Penny and Mary off at home, dad came with.

Dad had not been on base for a while, few people remembered him. Those that do salute him. At this hospital, unusual rifles and furry dogs are most welcome. I wake up in the morning with a room full of people and a nurse in bed with me. She was on my right side. As I wake up, I flinched at my family, catching me with a woman in bed with me. That woke up the nurse.

The nurse got nervous at a room full of people. Mom and dad come over and hug her tightly.

Dad has tears in his eyes as he tells me the story, "Karen, your mother, and I have shared a few hospital beds in our day."

Karen adds, "When I saw the name, I couldn't resist. There was a time I was assigned to your dad's care. At thirty hours, I had no replacement. Your dad made me get in bed with him. Something about me needing it more than him. Along the way, Kim shows up and gets in bed as well. We are woken up by Barry, the base commander, and my husband, a man your father saved. That was awkward. We're still happily married.

"You remind me of him a lot. Thank you for last night, although I don't want to see you around here much in the future. You understand me?"

Mom is next to speak, "This wasn't work-related. He was having sex and tore a muscle. Two hours of surgery last night, and now he is healing."

She looks at me, "I was your first babysitter. Your dad called in help, and an army showed up. I went straight to you, and we were best friends for several days. This brings back such good memories. I will need all your names. This is my hospital now; I am head of nursing. I will make sure you all have free access to Daniel."

Porsche giggles, "Oh Hunter, that is so precious."

Dad adds, "Yes, Bethany, it is."

The frown from Porsche's face is gone.

Mom ends this, "My access is still good. Bonnie is an NP like me. I would like to see that she gets set up with the same access I have. We are both on the volunteer list if anything ever happens again."

Karen's smile is gone, "I lost my brother Ralph to that group. We are much more prepared now. Some weirdo keeps training people and making sure we are ready for just about anything. He is a hero in my book." She is looking at my dad. "You and your wives saved so many people that day."

Phil breaks open the doors. They fling open. He is at my bedside looking me over. He has a tear in his eye at seeing my condition. He asks, "You're on leave. How did you get hurt?"

Dad surprises him and wrapped his arms around him. Phil is shocked at first. At seeing the family, he calms down and hugs dad back.

Porsche answers the question, "He was in between fucking the twins. Tore a muscle. Here we are. Good morning, sir." She salutes. They all do except for Hunter.

Phil is uncomfortable, "Um. OK. I didn't need to know that much. Well ... done, Hunter."

Mom hugs him, and all is well.

Mom and Bonnie go with Karen. Dad and Porsche go with Phil to meet the guys.

Pam is still in my room and looking a bit sad like she is blaming herself.

I ask her to sit on the edge of the bed, I hold her hand, and I tell her with a commanding voice, "Did I tell you how proud I was with you yesterday?" She looks at me with surprise and shock. "You made the call and were hysterical. Nobody would have understood anything you had to say. Then your training kicked in. You took charge. You slowed down. You told them what happed, what you needed, and to act now.

"I have been throwing you in a leadership role for a while, and you always backed away. Not yesterday. When the shit hit the fan, and I needed you, you came through with flying colors. You were perfect. Thank you."