The Rescuer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary orgasms easy, her nipples are very sensitive in my hands. Kim makes me work harder, but she gets to enjoy more. Next time I will go easier on Mary, so she lasts longer. I move down the bed and bend their legs. I only use a wide fat tongue to get Kim off. While I am working her over, I reach my hand over to Mary and finger her pussy. My hand is gentle and ignores her clit. My goal is mild arousal.

After Kim orgasms, I move to Mary and make the same motions. Full, slow tongue on Mary and a single finger in Kim, squishing my way to her pleasure. After Mary orgasms, I am back on Kim with a narrow lightning-quick tongue and Mary gets two fingers this time. Kim orgasms and Mary gets the quick thin tongue while Kim gets two fingers.

I have one more round of eating pussy. Kim is now getting everything from me, humming, whiskers, darting tongue, and clit sucking. Mary has three of my fingers inside of her, and my thumb is rubbing her clit. She orgasms before Kim but not by much. I again swap positions and the results are very predictable, two more orgasms.

I turn Kim over and pull her arms behind her back. I install two wrist restraints and lock them together. She can move her hands and wrists some, but it is still quite restricting. No flailing of arms. While in this position, two hard spanks of her ass which causes her to lurch forward. I roll her onto her back. I put a blindfold on Kim. Kim smiles; she loves this. I drag her to the edge of the bed and make her stand up. I move her away from the bed where I have some free space. I pick up the flogger.

I stand silent.

Kim nervously asks Mary, "What is he doing?"

Mary looks at me, and I nod yes.

A nervous Mary answers, "He picked up the flogger and is studying your body. He isn't moving ... yet. He looks confident like you want this?"

Kim slowly turns around, so we can all see her entire body. She arches her back, making her already prominent breasts stand out more. She widens her stance making her pussy more available.

Mary gasps, "You do want this. You want your breasts ... beaten?" WHACK!

I swing with the flogger, just the tips hitting below the nipple on the right breast.

Kim stifles a scream and breathes hard. She holds her position remarkably well. I swing again, hitting the other breast, but this time it is with almost no force. Kim seems to deflate. Quickly, I follow up with a strike on her pussy lips that draws a yelp.

Kim's dogs are now on alert and have come into the room with a short woof. Time to change tactics. I roughly grab her by the breasts and push her towards the corner of the room. While walking, I place the nipple between my thumb and forefinger, pinch and hold hard.

Kim lets out an, "Ah, ah, ah, ah," as I push her into the corner. Her breasts wedge into the corner. She parts her legs and sticks her ass out at me. My cock is already pointing up. I bend my legs and slip into my sister's hot, furnace of love. I give her a steady diet of rock-hard cock at a pace to keep us both happy for a while. I don't want to rush this. My hands are on her narrow waist to help with my leverage.

I plow my sister for a good twenty minutes before I pull out, grab the restraints, and guide her quickly to the bed and on her stomach. I push her legs up under her body; her ass is up in the air and ready to fuck again. This time, my urgency and speed are much higher. I am nearing release, and I can tell she is as well. Fast fucking always gets her off. I am quickly reaching my launch point.

Moments later I am shooting seven ropes of baby batter into Kim, the woman I love. On the third shot, she goes ballistic. She screams out "FUCK!" Her body goes rigid as I pump my spunk into her womb. Her arms are restrained still and are now limp. I release her arms, and they fall to her side. I knock her over on to her back.

Kim looks very tired and has a satisfied smile on her face. Mary sits in disbelief.

Mary comments, "I thought I knew Kim. I'm beginning to think I don't know shit after this weekend."

I smile at Mary, "She's still discovering her sexuality as are you. Not necessarily tonight, but soon, I want you to start explaining fantasies and things you might want to try. It's likely you and Kim will not like the same things in the bedroom. That's cool. I will help push you to try new stuff. What you don't like, we don't revisit."

I turn serious, "I had told both of you that I would not share between you. There is one exception to that rule. Creampies. You can't enjoy those between yourselves. You don't have to share. However, if you are both up for it, you may take the creampie I just deposited. Right now, if Mary wants to eat my creampie in Kim and Kim authorizes the withdrawal, have fun."

Sheepishly Mary says, "I don't understand."

I spell it out, "I just ejaculated seven spurts of sperm into Kim's pussy during sex. Some women like to keep the liquid in them. A woman like yourself might want to lick between Kim's legs and retrieve our creampie. A mixture of my cum, Kim's cum, and her natural juices.

"Many women love the taste and consider it a delicacy. Others hate it. If Kim is willing to share, this is one of those opportunities. Typically, the woman holding the creampie helps push it out, so you get a strong taste. Others make you work for it."

I can see Mary thinking about this in her mind. Surprisingly it is mom that gives her directions.

Mom asks Mary, "Do you love Brian?" "Yes." "Do you love Kim?" "Yes." "A creampie is their essence, and it is taking all the resolve I have to stop me from digging into Kim. It's your honeymoon, enjoy the experience. This is the only great one you get."

Timidly, Mary asks Kim, "May I?"

Kim says, "Unless I am trying to get pregnant, you never need to ask. They're delicious, and I won't ever hold them from you."

Mary moves over to Kim and pushes her on her back. Kim spreads her legs wide for her friend. Hesitantly, Mary learns forward with her tongue already extended and licks Kim's bare lips, top to bottom then retracts. Kim grunts and a glob of white spunk is sliding down her body. Quickly, Mary darts her tongue at the morsel and laps it up.

She lifts her head and is analyzing the taste in her mouth. Her grin quickly grows.

Mary is exuberant, "Wow, that's one tasty meal. I can taste the saltiness, the earthiness, and the sweetness. Knowing it is a product of my two favorite people in the world makes it a delicacy, just like your mom said."

Kim is grunting again, and Mary is quickly lapping her pussy lips, waiting for the next bit of flavor to come out. Mary is not disappointed; several more bursts of flavor appear, making Mary very happy.

I take the restraints off Kim and put them on a reluctant Mary. She looks fearful of my intentions.

I speak to Mary, "Do you remember how Kim looked when I put those on? Do you feel the same?"

Mary is shaking but says, "I will do whatever you want me to do."

I giggle, "I am just trying to make a point. Kim was thrilled to put the restraints on. You look like someone fearing for their life. You two are very different people, and I am OK with that. Different sex drives, personalities, and kinks. It's ok not to want the same things." I start removing the restraints. "If I ever forget what you want, remind me."

Feeling very confident, "Rarely will I switch things up and force you both to do things you don't like just to keep you on your toes. However, this is not that night, and it won't be for a long time. Tonight is about celebrating our new lives."

Mary is now all smiles.

I instruct Mary, "Get on your hands and knees. We call this doggie position. You should experience a bit more penetration vs. the standard missionary position. I will get better leverage and a different angle which adds more fun for you. I bet you'll like this a lot."

I pull up behind Mary and rest my head at her entrance. With a single slow push, I slide into her velvet glove.

Mary lets out an "Oh fuck! It feels so much different. I feel full, not stuffed."

I start my sawing motion to get as deep as possible and make sure I get the maximum length stroke. I want to blow her away. From the sounds she is making, I am doing OK. She is matching my thrusts with those of her own. She is in her own world.

I speed up and quick fuck for a while, Mary can only moan. I slow down, and she goes back to her private world of pleasure. Every few minutes I quick fuck her then fall back into our steady rhythm. This is building Mary up for a big orgasm. We have had sex many times, but this is most unusual on my part. Typically, she talks a lot. This time, she is silent and entirely focused on the sensation.

My hips are getting sore. Between mom, Kim, and Mary I have had quite the workout. I need to end this soon. My hands grip her body tighter, and I move to maximum speed. These are shorter, quicker strokes, and I am flying. The friction between my cock, her lubrication, and her pussy walls is fantastic. I am sliding effortlessly up and down her cunt, and I can't help but feel terrific.

Mary isn't tight, but she grips perfectly like no other woman does. I guess that's why I fell for her so hard. I am moments from giving in and shooting my load in Mary when she screams as if mortally injured. It is a loud primal scream that shakes the dogs from their slumber. Immediately she freezes and clamps down on my cock which needs to release.

It's harder with a spasming pussy, but I shoot my load deep within Mary. No way she knows what I have just done. Her breathing stops! Not just slowed with labored breathing, it stopped. I give her a few seconds, still no breath. I slap her face and yell her name. Nothing.

Just as I am going to start freaking out her eyes open wide and she starts breathing quick heavy breaths. I hold her tight, she scared the shit out of me. I had stopped breathing; now I resume with short sharp breaths as well. I get an adrenaline rush from the sex and knowing Mary is ok. I feel like I am on top of the world.

Just as quickly the rush is gone, and now, I feel drained of all energy. Not Mary, she wants to crush every bone in my body via hugs and kisses. She is high on happiness and giggling uncontrollably.

Mom is disgusted, "We have created a monster. Her happiness meter is at 100."

Kim tried talking to me, but I am fading quickly into sleep. It's been a long 48 hours with minimal rest, three plane rides and a lot of sex.

+++++

I wake up with Mary behind me, Kim in front, and mom spooned up to Kim. All four dogs are at the end of the bed with just their noses on the bed. They are giving me that sad puppy dog look. They want to go outside now. I wake Kim, Mary, and mom up, which was not popular. I use the washroom quick, and put on new clothes. It's 8:00.

I roar, "One hour until breakfast, mom, your room, Kim and Mary; you have 45 minutes to be ready, get going. I will take the dogs out."

I take the elevator down with the ice cube couple. They look refreshed, I look like death warmed over.

The lady reaches over to put my hair behind my ear. Four dogs growl as she reaches for me.

I explain, "Two of the dogs belong to my wife. The other two I bought from her best friend, you met her last night. They are working Army dogs and fiercely loyal."

I kneel and scratch their heads. Their happiness is evident to everyone.

+++++

It's 9:00 and we all meet up again, the three of us, four dogs, two parents, and two agents for breakfast.

I ask the agents, "Did you find yesterday illuminating?"

One admits, "I would use the words humiliating, humbling, and uncomfortable."

I laugh and then add, "A piece of advice for you. I go into unfamiliar situations often. Before my mission, I think about the bad situations most likely to come up and how I would handle it. You should have expected theft because they were spending a lot of money and looked like tourists, easy targets. You should have expected someone would take a pass at Mary and Kim; they're cute as hell. Thieves working together, no, you don't anticipate that. But if you have one in front and one behind, you are better positioned to take on that situation even though it wasn't anticipated."

Now confident and in training mode, "Now imagine you each had a dog that is more sensitive to situations and anticipates your needs. They were already pointing at potential threats, and you don't know what the bad guys will do, you do know the signs of potential trouble though. Had you trained with my dogs, you would have prevented the first theft."

They are both following along, "Yes, I see how it could have been different. Your dogs and a quick-thinking Kim handled the situation. However, if I knew what they were doing, it would have been entirely different."

I question the agents, "Do you know who I am and what I do?"

They shake their heads.

I explain, "I train dogs to help me run solo rescue missions in front of and behind enemy lines. I see lots of interesting situations, Rocky and I are a team and do things I never could do alone. Look up my history some time; it's interesting reading. If needed, start asking in Alaska. I have lots of friends there."

One of the men adds, "You have lots of friends in Canada as well. We got some access to your file by the Canadians. You are supposed to be a fascinating read. I didn't appreciate how working with the dogs made such a difference, but now I see it."

The agent gets a call, answers his phone, listens, and hangs up.

Agent says to me, "Sir, I need you to answer your phone."

I sit stunned. My phone rings, I pause, I answer the phone.

I am annoyed, "This had better be damn important, I am on my honeymoon."

The man says, "I am sorry, but a situation has come up. Everyone says you are THE best. A fighter jet is prepping for flight, and I need you ASAP. A jeep will be outside your hotel in minutes. More planes are prepping to get your dogs' here and then your family. I will personally take care of your family for you."

Now I am really annoyed, "Who the hell are you and why am I doing this?"

The man chuckles, "Son, I made you a black ops project for George. I'm Jimmy Bufford, the Secretary of Defense of your United States of America. You'll take your directions from the President himself when you arrive at the Pentagon. Goodbye."

Everyone can see the hate in my eyes, nobody will speak, they are waiting for me.

Finally, Kim breaks the silence, "This can't be good."

I stand up and kiss Kim and then Mary, "A Jeep is here, I'm going to the airport, a jet is taking me to Washington D.C. for a mission. You all are following close behind. I won't see you until after my mission is complete. Make sure my dogs sleep. One, these two agents go with you, I trust them, and they will use the dogs now. Two, make sure you meet the President. Three, when you go shopping have the President pay for it. It's his fault we're going and let's face it; he can afford it."

The agents smile and salute me. I feel Kim, Mary, and mom watching my ass as I run down the hallway to the front door of the hotel and into the waiting Jeep.

The end. Nope, strike that, this isn't the end. Nope, not anymore it isn't.

Author's note: Originally, this is where the story ended. I decided it needed one more chapter. Sometimes when I write, it comes easy, and the story just flows. That happened in this case, and before I knew it, I have six more parts. So, let's do this correctly.

To Be Continued...