All Comments on 'The Retreat Day 01'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 7 years ago
Awesome

A descriptively well written tale. Plenty of determination from Squirt.

I do hope that her mother becomes involved in her doings.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Interesting

...how 'squirt' took on a double entendre. Loved it, but hope it doesn't get weird. I love the niece angle.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

Wildfire hot. And fun. Good descriptive writing.

lorencinolorencinoover 7 years ago
An aura of normalcy

An aura of normalcy surrounds a very hot sexual engagement. Your characterizations are very convincing and while arousing, the sex seems just a regular part of life despite the incest. One feels very comfortable about the situation and thus able to become completely absorbed in the joy of the sex. I love sex as “joy.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing and a great story

RabbleVoxRabbleVoxabout 1 year ago

Absolute 5 star! You have done the rarest of things, written a story that is hot, literate, and works as a good story way before the sex. Amazing job, looking forward to reading more. Followed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
The latest Spark the Runner made it into this year's Geek Pride event. On time. That is amazing given the amount of crap that has happened in my life (and my family's) since 2020. A house fire, medical emergencies and now cancer... makes it hard to hit deadlines. That said, I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES