All Comments on 'The Retreat Day 03'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SweetDJSweetDJover 7 years ago
Better

This story continues to really improve!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Five stars and a favorite point!!

TheDwarfTheDwarfover 7 years ago

So many stories I've read on here are filled with misspellings and improper grammar. This one has a few words that are wrong or misspelled, but the grammar is not totally messed up. The writing is witty and fun. To many stories lack that. Can't wait for the next one.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
I love

the fact Maggie's a redhead and wanted Jim, but I'm disappointed the ending interrupted or didn't finish her coupling with him.

I'm not too keen on the multiple females wanting one guy shtick so I'll refrain from voting. I would like to see Maggie finish with him though and please don't rush that description. I think it would be nicer for them to take turns rather than it degenerate into a full-blown orgy. The voyeurism to me is borderline a turn-off, although the idea of so many females wanting one guy is a turn-on. All of them knowing is a kind of major mind game.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
5some

Oh man all that could have made it better was wife and daughter doing him, wi9th beth and mother doing each other along side.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

This chapter is a little too "we all fuck hump hump hump" but it's still good.

A bit more depth like chapter one would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cute, comical and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

nope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
1136 Followers
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES