All Comments on 'The Retreat Day 04 and on'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dougtigdougtigover 7 years ago
Wow

Oh you have to do the the sons next in the full family fun

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 7 years ago

I loved the story. I look forward to you adding new chapters!

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
More MORE please

I know you've said that this a four part story but this family has got under my skin.

They're like a drug, you get a taste for it and soon you can't get enough.

The three boys joining would make an interesting addition but I'm personally happy with this sixsome.

Thanks for writting such a witty sexually charged story ..... so far?

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Great story. Butt one thing...

I really enjoyed this story. You took your time, and really gave the story a sense of place. The sex was hot too. I have a problem with stories of family sex where nothing is off limits except male/male contact more intimate than a handshake. It seems very weird and repressed. The Women are assumed to be bisexual, but it's emphasized that the men will only smile at each other.

I challenge you to write a sequel, involving the three male cousins. See if you can make at least two of them bisexual. See if they can convince at least one of the older brothers to give male/male sex a try. That would bring more dramatic tension into the sequel, which otherwise would just be just a mathematical sequence of pairing up the various combinations of men and women, and women and women.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
Great

more please

bikerider1950bikerider1950over 7 years ago
When is summer vacation?

Can't wait to see the series on the summer vacation.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Just an unending orgy

Sorry...couldn't get past the first few paragraphs on the first page.

XodanXodanover 7 years ago
Great Write

I liked the story and its writing very much ! but on the erotic side something was missing ... more graphic decription ? I don't now !

But I reay loved the pitch and your storytelling (and it kept me up to Ch4)... so it has a good dose of erotism anyway (what are we here for ?)

Great read 5* on all chapters (even if I did not conclude my own stuff) ^^

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

The story was fantastic and would be a dream cum true, got me so horny.

Keep up with the great stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES