The Retreat Day 04 and on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready whenever you are, Maggie," he told her. Linda was still going down on me and I was definitely having trouble standing. In fact, I had one hand on my wife's shoulder to steady myself.

Maggie struggled to her feet and Sherry helped her walk the few wobbly steps to the couch. Then Maggie climbed on and knelt across Eddie, lining him up with her pussy.

"One more time, Jim," he called over.

"Would you just go ahead and fuck her?" I asked between gasps. "Please?"

With a smile, Maggie sat down on Eddie, muttering "finally!" She then proceeded to start rocking forward and back on him, using him like a fuck toy while he leaned back with his eyes closed, moaning softly.

When he finally made sense, it came out "God, Mags, you've got an incredibly tight, hot pussy!"

She answered him with, "and you've got a long, thick dick that's stretching me like crazy! Just like Daddy's..."

I could see that get to him and he increased his rhythm, stroking faster and deeper into her. That's when Linda told me I was ready – "you're fluffed," were her exact words, "go fuck her" – and allowed me to move over behind Maggie. Again, I put on some more lube and lined up with her rocking rosebud, and when she came back on one particular stroke, I stuck the head of my cock in her anus.

"Oh, God!" she cried out and started to lift away, but I grabbed her hips and held her back into me, so I wasn't moving inside her, but Eddie was. I stayed still, letting her ass adjust to having my cock in it, letting her stretch out while Eddie slowly but steadily got her endorphins up and running.

As she slowly loosened up, the tension began to leave her body and she relaxed back into me. That's when I started pushing in deeper, a little bit at a time, making my thrusts correspond with her increase moans of pleasure. Eddie was obviously hitting on her recently exercised G-spot, from the way she was grinding into him while pushing back onto me. So I did the "angle down" thing so my very turgid member was pushing on Eddie through the wall between her rectum and her vagina.

That sure seemed to do the trick because it was literally seconds before I felt the first convulsions of her orgasm squeeze down on me, hard. I didn't stop and neither did Eddie and she rolled over another one, almost as strong, and moaned deep into the nape of Eddie's neck. We kept at it until by my count she'd gone over almost a dozen times and was starting to do a fair imitation of a ragdoll.

Never assume. Or presume. Or any other kind of –sume.

All of a sudden she pushed back into me and clamped down. When she spoke, it was like a growl.

"C'mon, Daddy," she spat out vehemently. "Cum in me! Cum in your little girl's ass!" And she began rocking back onto me, harder and deeper, basically making me fuck her.

I know me and The Almighty are going to have it out about this, but it was just the right thing to do. She wanted it, she was demanding it, and so help me, I wanted it, too. The absolutely taboo idea of blowing a load of cum into my baby's ass just did it to me. I wasn't very long doing what she told me to do.

I could feel it building up, feel my balls pulling up until they felt like they were in my throat... feel the charge building up, like static electricity, knowing it's going to spark... I felt the cum squeezing out of my prostate and tubes and getting ready to go... and I finally felt that Point-of-No-Return, when I knew I was going over.

"Jesus Christ, Mags!" I cried out. "I'm gonna fucking cum!!!"

"Yeah, Daddy!" she growled out. "Do me! Do me hard! Cum in my ass! Fill me up with your seed!"

And that was all she wrote.

I came. And I kept cumming. And cumming. And cumming... I have no idea how long I came, just that I did and I seemed to pump my spunk into her sweet little ass forever. I was just coming down from Nirvana when Eddie's voice broke into my reverie.

"Jesus, Jim! I can't hold it! I'm gonna fucking cum! I can't cum in Maggie's pussy!"

I have no idea why that sounded like a reasonable statement at the time, but it did.

"Fine," I told him. "Take my place." As I slipped out of Mags' ass, Eddie pulled out of her pussy and only a little of my cum was spilled before he impaled her ass with his achingly hard rod.

I still had my hand on her ass, steadying myself, when Eddie went over.

"Oh, fuck, Man!" he groaned. "Hot, sloppy anal seconds... with my brother's cum and my niece's ass... Jesus Fucking Christ!!!" He moaned even harder as I could see him drilling deep into Maggie's ass, dumping his load, and she was in Perfect Bliss, rolling over little cums of her own.

That's when my legs gave out and I had to back up a little and sit down. I was literally shaking from the exertion and the cum... one of the most amazing cums of my lifetime, Linda included. And speaking of which, she came over and knelt down beside me, putting her arm around me, supporting me, while Sherry and Squirt moved up on either side of Maggie, since she looked like she was going to pass out.

"Pretty amazing, yes?" Linda asked me.

"Pretty amazing, Yes!" I told her.

"Guess I'll see you in Hell," she told me and I had to do a double take on that one.

"What do you mean?" I managed to ask.

"Well, Maggie and I have been doing each other for a few years, now," Linda explained, "so after this week, I figure we're all going to end up in the Big Down Under... so we'll just meet up with everybody and throw a 'Hell' of a party!" She smiled as she said it and I knew she was feeling as good about the wrong we'd done as I did.

I just lay back, closed my eyes and let out a long sigh.

"Let me know when we have to get cleaned up and crawl off to bed, please," I asked my wife.

* * * * *

The six of us were standing around the front porch of the cabin. Sherry and her Suburban were staying while she got ready for her teaching engagements coming up. Eddie's pickup and the Jeep were packed with the stuff going with us. Eddie was going to see that Beth got to the Amtrak and Linda, Maggie and I were going to drive back in time for Mags to go back to High School.

We'd been talking about schedules and the upcoming summer vacation, and trying to figure out when the best time to reunite would be. I pointed out that we'd get a lot more work done next time because we'd be bringing the boys out with us.

That brought a very pregnant pause to the conversation as Beth and Maggie took a long look at each other, then turned to the rest of us and in perfect unison, asked, "Do we get to fuck John and Scott and Paul?"

After another short pause while I tried to process that, Linda and Sherry looked at each other and also, in perfect unison, asked, "Do we?"

Eddie and I looked at each other and had the identical thought, aloud.

"Oh, Brother..."

Finis.