The Return of Liz & Katie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden release of pressure felt as though it had been building up inside of me for hours or even days, and not just minutes. Maybe that is true and it had been, in my mind, since I believe that is where the most intense orgasms begin, and through our role-playing all week, I had certainly fantasized about my intimate liaison with Liz enough times.

She kissed me again, very deeply, and her breath was so hot and tasted so sensuous I practically collapsed into orgasmic nirvana right there on top of her.

For a long moment, neither of us moved. Then my wife helped me roll off of Liz and got very busy licking and sucking her coworker's and my love juices off of me, while Katie got equally occupied lapping up her creampie like a kitten with a saucer full of milk.

I wanted to watch Katie eat her first creampie, but I also had an insatiable desire to go to town on my own favorite thing.

You can call it a compromise, but I licked and sucked, probed and prodded my wife to her third orgasm of the evening with one eye on Katie, and actually reached my own third orgasm in my beautiful wife's talented mouth while Katie was still going down on Liz!

Before she had a chance to swallow my load, I pulled my wife's head up to mine and practically forced her to share the snowball with me. I was determined not to be the only one sleeping in our king-size bed that night without a belly full of semen!

Unlike the rough and speedy oral conjugation she provided to Liz earlier in the evening, Katie took as much time as she needed to savor her first creampie, bringing her lover to the brink of orgasm several times before finally finishing her off. Liz's sweet and persistent cries of pleasure aroused me so much I was instantly rigid again, despite the relatively short interval between my own orgasms in her vagina and my darling wife's mouth.

When Liz finally caught her breath, she explored Katie's mouth deeply and lovingly with her tongue, enjoying the taste of her own creampie on her partner's kiss, then straddled her face.

"How was your first creampie?" I asked Katie, even while Liz was still perched atop her face.

"Whus nop to lub?" Katie mumbled, her tongue buried deep inside of her lover.

[Note: That translates, "What's not to love?" for anyone who does not understand tongue-in-vagina speak.]

Although her mouth was still busy, I could see that her entire face was smiling.

I laid my head down next to Katie's and didn't move until somnolence prevailed.

When I awoke, our bedroom was dark and the four of us were huddled together in the middle of our king-size bed, as we had been the first time we slept together, like dogs trying to keep warm on a cold night. I pulled our comforter up to our necks, kissed the foreheads of my three sleeping bed-mates, and slept happily the rest of the night.

Epilogue: Despite my newly recognized attraction to my wife's two best friends, our marriage has never been stronger or more secure. I think I love this woman more every day! We continue to have outrageous sexual adventures, and are planning to embark on a ten-day cruise with Liz and Katie, who are now also my two best friends.

I hope you like the stories I have shared, and as always, please let the stories and poems you read inspire you to be gentler and more loving to those dear to you.

I believe sex is one of the very best things we have going for us, an opportunity to share our most private self with someone we love in a mutually enjoyable experience. In this way, we are all super heroes, and our own sexuality is the only super power we will ever need!

Peace!