The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because it's both."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"This is how this conversation started." I put my hands out, "Go ahead."

"You fought what was happening between us because it was risky and wrong, so let me ask you; how did that work out for us?"

I frowned and looked away. He had a point, when I looked back I saw he was losing the battle of not smirking at me.

"Come on, mom let Molly have one more ride. The ultimate one, with her own son."

"The last ride of Molly Minx." I muttered.

"Co-starring Paulie Pounder!" He clapped his hands.

"Paul? Quit while you're ahead, will you?"

"Ahead? So I can call Malcolm?"

"No." I shook my head.

"But..."

"I'll call Malcolm." I pointed at him, "But understand something, we talk to him, he's going to know."

"I bet he already does. As soon as he saw who I was and you flip out at me, I think he figured it would happen."

"Maybe. But I'll call him and we'll talk, but if I hear one thing from him I don't like, it's off."

"You're the best, mom."

Yeah, that was me, thinking of negotiating a porn shoot with my son, mother of the year.

"Hey, mom?"

"What, Paul?"

"I have to shower before class," he gave me a sly smile, "Want to join me?"

"Paul," I shook my head slowly, "There's a lot wrong with what you just said," I gave him a rueful smile, "But I can't even pretend I don't want to."

*****

"I can't believe I let you talk me into talking to Malcolm here." I said to Paul as I watched the coffee pot slowly fill. "Not comfortable with him being here for some reason."

"What do you think he's going to do?" Paul asked from where he sat at the table, "Besides, you want to be seen with your son talking to a porn producer?"

"Good point, but I doubt Malcolm is highly recognizable."

"Just from the waist down," Paul whistled, "I've seen some of his old movies he was in, Christ that thing needs its own zip code."

"I know, he fucked me in the ass back when I was just starting." I was facing away from him so he couldn't see me grinning.

"What?" He exclaimed, "Are you kidding?"

"Yes." I turned around smiling, "I never worked with him back then, never even met him. Was that a little jealousy I heard there?"

"More like inadequacy." He laughed, "I mean you've been with some guys that were pretty big, but that?"

"You have plenty, baby and I mean that." I winked, "I am a bit of an expert."

"Glad you can joke about with me." He said, "Seriously, it's good you're not letting it bother you anymore."

"It still does here and there, but not like it used to." I told him, "You know and for some reason even find it hot so aside from you who should I really worry about?"

"True." He nodded, "I like that you're dressing more fun now too, I love that sexy little dress."

"This?" I looked down at the blue sundress I was wearing, it was a little on the shorter side and low enough to show some cleavage, but nothing really inappropriate. "It's kind of plain."

"Simple and sexy and way better than those damn sweatshirts and those crappy sweat pants."

"I was dressing like a proper mom."

"Most moms dress better than that," He grinned.

"Okay, I was covering my body because I was ashamed I made a living with it. Even at the restaurant, I'm showing off my ass and legs."

"You should never be ashamed of that." He said, "And hey, if you got it flaunt it." He made a show of flexing, "Like me."

"Settle down, stud." I waved my hand at him while trying not think of damn good he did look in his white sleeveless t-shirt that showed off his arms and accentuated his deep tan and the tight faded jeans that showed off another impressive muscle.

"And anyway, now I'm dressing for my lover." I walked over and kissed him, "Have to look sexy for my baby."

"You're always sexy, you even made those Sponge bob pants look good."

"Now you're lying."

"Yup." He laughed, "No one could make those look good."

I jumped at the sound of the doorbell.

"Okay, that's him." I took a breath, "Remember, don't start saying yes to anything without me, got it?"

"Oh, I got this, trust me." He winked, "There's a reason why we're meeting here."

"I don't like that look." I frowned, "What are you up to?"

"Nothing much, just an idea to negotiate if we have to."

That's all he said and when I stared at him, he smirked, "Better go get the door."

I shook my head and left the kitchen with Paul trailing behind me. I was nervous about this whole thing. My gut was I still didn't want to do this, but Paul made good arguments and for me, what was one more movie, especially a private one, but Paul would be involved and had more to lose in life than I did.

I paused in front of the mirror over the mantle to check my hair. I had it down and teased out a bit along with wearing makeup, which I never did at home, but another of Paul's points was to look sexy, make Malcolm keep thinking of the two of us together.

I looked at Paul who didn't seem nervous at all which bothered me. Then again during the majority of all the recent drama he had always been far calmer than I had been. He really was mature beyond his years.

I answered the door and was surprised to see Malcolm dressed casually for once, in a simple black t-shirt and jeans.

"Morning. Malcolm, thank you for coming over." I stepped aside for him to enter.

"Thank you for having me." He brought his had around from behind his back, presenting me with a bouquet of colorful flowers, "A little something for you."

"Thank you!" I accepted the flowers along with the kiss he placed on my cheek.

He had to lean down to do it and as he entered the house I swore he could barely fit through the door, the man seemed even bigger in a normal setting than he did on a set.

"Paul. Good to see you again." He extended his hand and I watched Paul's hand disappear inside his massive grip.

"Same here." Paul said, wincing, as Malcolm squeezed his hand.

"Have a seat." I gestured towards the living room as I closed the door behind him, "Would you like some coffee? Or a Drink?"

"Coffee sounds wonderful." He replied as he sat down in the recliner across from the couch. I repressed a smile at the image of Paul sitting in that chair two nights ago while I gave him a blow job.

"Cream and sugar?" I asked over my shoulder as I hurried into the kitchen, I wasn't keen on Paul being alone with him too long."

"Yes to both." Malcolm called out.

I put the flowers in a vase and as I made his coffee, I could hear Malcolm's deep voice from the living room and to my relief he was lamenting to Paul about how shitty the Dodgers were playing of late. I made myself and Paul a cup and carrying the tray into the living room placed it on the coffee table between Malcolm and the couch where Paul was sitting.

I passed Malcolm and Paul there mugs and sitting back on the couch next to my son, said, "So I'm sure you know why I called you."

Malcolm sipped his coffee and smiled, "Hmm, this is excellent! As for my visit, I am hopeful about what we might be discussing." He shrugged his massive shoulders, "After our last encounter I doubt you invited me because you enjoy my company."

"About that," I began, "Let me start with an apology. I was rude and out of line with you. What happened at the studio wasn't your fault at all."

"It was mine, I was an idiot." Paul interjected. "I really screwed that up."

"But I didn't have to be so angry." I continued, "I wasn't angry at you, well not really."

"Forgotten." He waved his hand dismissively, "But I'll offer my own apology because I took a bad situation and made it worse. I was so blinded by my own desires I blurted out my offer rather than realize it was an awkward family moment that I needed to stay out of."

"Okay, so fresh start then?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me." He nodded, sipped some more coffee, then putting the mug down, leaned forward, clasped his hands between his knees and smiled.

"Hopefully I will not offend by saying this, but I have to say it looks to me as if the two of you have, shall we say, resolved your conflict?"

"What makes you say that?" Not that we weren't going to end up owning up to it at some point, but this was pretty quick.

"You." He said simply, "All the times I met you, you seemed distracted, uptight, testy. It was obvious you had some issues going on. Now? You look calm, happy, content." He grinned, "You my dear have that glow about you."

"Oh? The I fucked my son glow?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Actually, I was going to say the glow of a woman in love." He said, "And Paul is sitting there looking like the cat that ate the canary." He paused and his dark eyes had a gleam in them when he asked, "Am I right?"

I glanced at Paul, then nodded, "Yes." I took Paul's hand in mine and placed it on my knee for effect. "We're very happy."

"Oh my." Malcolm breathed, "This is wonderful. To finally see in front of me what I'd always desired and what I've known is out there, but hidden away as it sadly has to be. You two," He released a long sigh, "Are beautiful together."

"You can never say..." I started, but he cut me off.

"You don't have to finish that sentence, Mary. I would never ruin a lovely situation. I don't think you understand what seeing you together means to me, it proves all my theories correct, that when that line is crossed, it's never just about a twisted lust, but a love deeper than that of a normal couple because it's an affirmation of an already deep love."

"So this is like the X-files for you?" Paul laughed, "The truth is out there."

"Don't be a jerk, Paul." I punched him in the arm.

"Just like a couple." Malcolm clapped his hands. "But he's right, it is an affirmation of my own deep desire. Tells me I wasn't a freak back then, that there are many other sons who feel the way I did. Brian was one of them, but for him, Real Mom was close as he could get, Paul? You are blessed to have this, always appreciate the gift of your mother's heart and her bed."

"I will." Paul said seriously, "This is what I've wanted for a long time now."

"Long time? You're twenty," Malcolm sighed, "So lucky."

"Now that the cat's out of the bag." I wanted to cut off more of his mom son romance theories and laments. "We can talk about why I called you. I'm considering your offer."

"I was hoping so. Is it because seeing the ice is broken, it's not as big of a deal?"

"If I still thought being with my son was wrong you wouldn't be here. But fact is with me quitting the industry, there's financial concerns and maybe if I feel comfortable enough as we talk we can work this out."

"Okay. Let's start with price." The smile had left his face and he was now all business. "My last offer was forty, then Paul blurted something higher?"

"Sixty five." Paul said, causing me to turn and stare at him, we had talked about just the number for his tuition.

"Sixty...what?" Malcolm's eyes widened, "How did we get to that number?"

"Well my tuition, then I figure another twelve to go in the bank, make things easy so mom isn't trying to work seven nights a week. Maybe a little saved towards moving."

"Moving?"

"Yup, when I graduate, mom and I are selling the house and going somewhere no one knows us so we can live as a couple."

"I see, well..."

"Think about that Malcolm." Paul kept going, "The two of us going out, holding hands. Going dancing and my mother grinding all over me, my hands all over her. People watching thinking she's just a cougar with her cub, but we're mom and son. Hiding in plain sight." He smiled, "Wouldn't you want to help with that?"

"I admit that is a sexy scenario. The two of you carrying on and people never knowing who you are to each other." He smirked, "But you knew I'd think that was sexy so you lose a point for trying to play me."

"Oh." Paul frowned.

"I want what I want, but I'm not foolish. That is a lot more than what I offered and any large sum will help you out. Let's be..."

He stopped and I gasped in surprise when Paul took my face in my hands and kissed me.

It was a hard kiss and his tongue immediately pushed into my mouth. I returned the kiss for a moment, then turned my head, but Paul went right to my neck, kissing me just below my ear.

"Play along," he whispered into my neck, "Trust me."

I let my head fall back and sighed as he ran his tongue and lips along my neck, then moaned when his hands cupped my tits through my dress. Paul's hands slid across my tits, then taking the straps of my dress eased them down my arms.

I was going to tell him to stop, then caught the look on Malcolm's face. His stern business face was gone, replaced by his dark eyes widening and his mouth partly open. Paul grabbed the top of my dress and pulled it down, causing my breasts to spring free.

Paul's lips were on my nipple in an instant and I moaned loudly, partly for show, but also because it felt damn good and even better with Malcolm watching and looking like he was ready to lose his mind.

I went even further. While Paul sucked my tits, I grabbed his jeans and unsnapped them, "Stand up," I whispered.

Paul did as I asked and with no hesitation, I pulled his jeans and underwear down over his hips. His cock sprang free and it was obvious in how hard he was an audience was having no effect on him. Maybe he was right and this was in the blood.

I took his cock in my hand, pumped it several times, making Paul moan for me, then put my mouth just over the tip. I turned my face to stare at Malcolm, my blue eyes wide and Molly's best lusty look on my face.

I fluttered my tongue briefly around the head of my son's cock, then gave it a quick kiss and pulled his jeans back up over it. Leaning back on the couch, I fixed my dress, tucking my breasts away and smiled at Malcolm.

"Still not worth it?"

Malcolm couldn't even pretend to be unaffected. He ran his fingers through his dark hair, and his face was red and I could see the massive bulge in his pants and glancing at Paul, I winked at him.

"I...okay." Malcolm took a deep breath and collected himself. "Let's negotiate."

"We're listening," I took Paul's hand and placed it under the hem of my dress, on my thigh where he ran his fingers up and down my soft skin.

"Yeah, you got me." He said, his eyes on Paul's hand. "But, I'm not going that easy."

He stroked his beard as he sat there thinking, then nodded as if to himself.

"Here's the deal. I was doing this solely for me, but that's a hell of a lot of money to toss away with no return."

"There's no way to get a return on this." I pointed out, "You can't make anything on us and I am not coming back for any type of movie so get that out of your head."

"Hear out my offer. You want that amount? I'll do it."

"Nice!" Paul exclaimed, then put his head down when I shot him a look.

"But there will be two videos. One will be what was originally mentioned. The two of you filmed by me."

"Okay." Paula and I said in unison.

"I want a full show. A lot of lust, around the world, I want Molly Minx in all her glory with her lucky son. It has to be damned hot."

"I'll make it hot." I shrugged, "I'm a pro remember?"

"That's half the deal and what I'm paying for my guilty pleasure, that's thirty five to me. Now you want the other thirty? I have a way to recoup that."

Paul and I looked at each other and I said, "Go ahead."

"You've heard of POV porn?" Malcolm asked.

"Heard of it, but never done any." I narrowed my eyes, "That's what, just the camera watching the woman?"

"Exactly. It's one camera over Paul's shoulder. I'll be the cameraman, no one else involved. I film you between his legs. Stroking him, sucking him. Then you ride him, forward, reverse cowboy, then doggy."

"Wait, you want this to be on the internet?" I shook my head, "No way."

"All that is visible of Paul is his cock, legs, stomach, maybe a shot of his chest and arms from the side during doggy, all neck down, his face is never shown."

"I don't like this." I told him.

"Paul you have any tattoos, big scars, a birth mark?" Malcolm asked. "Anything people could see and recognize?"

"Nope." Paul grinned, "I like this idea; it's fucking hot!"

"Yeah it is." Malcolm agreed. "The entire time Mary, you're giving it your best mommy dialogue. How does mommy look sucking, licking, fucking? Just like the nasty mom videos. This video is pure lust.

"But it's me and my son, that's illegal." I explained.

"True, but," He gave me a sly smile, "Dan had told me in order to try to protect Paul as much as possible, he was submitting your name on record as Mary Walters, your name at the time of your first time in the industry."

"It's still your maiden name and for legal purposes same social, date of birth, you are that person. Several porn stars who have gotten married have done it. So it will be Mary Walters and Paul Stevens on record. And when was the last time the feds asked for proof on anything unless one of the actors looks underage?"

"Keep talking." Paul said enthusiastically.

"I put this movie out and bill it as Molly Minx's last movie. Molly in a simple, but sexy as hell POV video with an unknown lucky stud."

"I don't know."

"I'll make a lot of money back on it." He snapped his fingers. "I'll even run a contest, guess the actor! Of course no one will, but it will help pull attention to the video."

He spread his arms out, "Risk free and the full amount of money you and Paul need. And," He licked his lips, "Don't even try to tell me you wouldn't think it was hot, you were getting worked up showing off for me for thirty seconds and so was Paul."

"It's like how you'll be away from here, hiding in plain sight, think about it!" He was getting more excited by the minute. "Filming a fake incest movie, that's really incest, but only we know!"

"Come on, mom!" Paul faced me, "That would be a lot of fun and we'd get the money." He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I told you I always wanted to do something like this. We could do it together, no one could know!"

"What do you think, Mary?"

"I...okay, we film it, and then we watch it. If there's no trace of anything that people could recognize Paul, then I'll let you do it, but it's exclusive to your site, you can't sell rights to anyone else without our permission, we have total control of the material."

"That goes without saying and I'll aggressively pursue any site that tries to pirate even a few minute sample of it. I do that with all my work, that's why I make a killing in memberships, my work is never free."

"Hey!" Paul snapped his fingers, "I have an idea for the plot."

"Really?" Malcolm laughed, "Well, come on, sowantmymom, let's hear what you got."

"Okay, it starts with the camera facing TV, and on the TV is one of mom's videos."

"Oh, for Christ's sake." I sighed.

"You see me stroking my cock." He stopped, "The camera makes it look bigger, right?"

"You have no worries." Malcolm assured him, "I just saw it, you have plenty."

"This is like the Twilight zone." I muttered

"So then mom comes in the room and starts saying, 'oh, so you found my movies?' She comes over and sits on the bed and starts saying sorry, then goes into, but they turn you on? How about a real show? How about I give my baby, what I been giving those actors?"

"I like this." Malcolm pointed at him, "Keep it going."

"She's between my legs, jerking and sucking me and like you said, all the mommy stuff, but mentioning the movies, 'you loved watching your sexy mom Molly fucking all those men."

"I'm still with you."

"Then she starts confessing that she was thinking of her real son in all those fake videos, that's why she does them because she wants her real son's cock so bad."

"This is good stuff, kid."

"Okay and maybe she...she sucks me off, nice big cumshot all over her face."