The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,299 Followers

"Her is right here." I said, getting a laugh from Malcolm.

"Then she lays back and the camera just shows my hand between her legs and I get her off with my fingers. Then I'm hard again and..."

"You'll be hard again, after her blowing you?"

"Dude, please, I'm twenty." Paul said seriously, "And look at her! Never mind it's going to be so damn hot doing this." He grinned, "And if not she can always suck me again."

"Of course she can." I grunted, but it was getting me worked up. Mary you're a twisted woman, there was no more denying or even fighting that fact and it felt....liberating.

"Then I fuck her on her back and we do the positions you talked about and there you have it!"

"I think it's great." Malcolm extended his hand outward, "And what's the title mister director?"

"Oh." Paul thought then clapped his hands, "Mom wants the real thing!"

"Brilliant!" Malcolm reached across the coffee table and gave him a high five. "Kid, you could have a future as a script writer in this biz."

"No, he'll be a one shot wonder and stay in school." I pointed out.

"That's a yes?" Malcolm asked.

"Yes." I answered, at this point influenced as much by the growing puddle in my panties as any type of common sense. Paul's description had me planning on fucking him the second Malcolm left.

"Excellent!" Malcolm was all smiles, "So two movies and I will draw something up for you to sign assuring you nothing will ever be made public about who you are and my video is never to be shown anywhere."

"Fine." I nodded.

"We'll do mine....maybe this weekend?"

"Sunday works." I told him.

"Great, then we'll plan the other." He laughed, "Paul, I love your idea, we're going with it."

"I can see it now!" Paul put his hands up and spread apart as if reading a sign, "Mom wants the real thing! Starring Molly Minx in her final role."

"Again, kid you got the knack for this." Malcolm told him

"And co-starring in his first and only roll, the soon to be legendary..."

"Don't you dare say it." I warned him.

"Paulie Pounder!"

He clapped his hands and looked at Malcolm, who shook his head, "Paul?"

"You love it, right?" he put his hand up for another high five.

"Listen to your mother kid, stay in school."

Author's Note: Well if you made it to the end, congratulations, hope it was worth it for you. I've done quite a few mom/son pieces here, but to me never "The" story. I feel this was it and although it is a work of fantasy and fiction, I dosed it with what I felt was some harsh realism. Also....so how many of you recognized the Easter eggs I planted? Let me know if you did. It was a fun extra for me. As always thanks for reading, lovecraft68