The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then quit. It's why I told you don't get back in."

"I can't afford the house and keep Paul in school for the next two years with a damn waitressing job and him chipping in with a part time job at a bookstore."

"Sell the damn house." Dan shrugged, "Its big for just the two of you and it's in a nice area you'd make enough to pay a couple years of his tuition."

"Then we're paying rent which is as expensive as this mortgage for a nice area."

"But no school bill to worry about."

"Dan," I leaned forward as he was. "When John was dying, when he knew there was nothing more the doctors could do he asked me to promise him two things."

"One, Paul stays in school and becomes an engineer like he wants to. Two was I keep this house because it's the only place we lived as a married couple and its Paul's home."

"I would have promised to go to the moon at that point." I said softly, "But I figured hundred k policy, half tuition half pays off the house, or close to pays it off."

"Okay."

"Then we got hit with the funeral costs, the medical bills insurance wouldn't cover. Paul's car shit the bed. I took weeks out of work because I couldn't get my head together right away. I paid a semester of Paul's school, bought him a decent car and there's a little left in the bank, but not a lot."

"You're going to hold yourself to that? If John knew how little you'd have left he'd let the house go." He grunted, "Think he'd rather have you living in an apartment or sucking cock to pay for this house?"

"Thanks." I winced, "That was pretty harsh."

"Well Mary, it seems like an easy choice. Sell this thing, quit the biz once and for all and Paul will never know. I mean, does this house mean that much?"

"My word to my dying husband does."

"Didn't you give him your word you'd never do this again?"

"No." I gave him a wry smile, "He never said it because he most likely figured he wouldn't have to?"

"Word games." Dan raised his eyebrows. "So it's okay to do that knowing full well he wouldn't want it because he did not specifically say it? Should he have had to tell you to never jump off a building?"

"Don't be a smart ass."

"Mary, I think you're being stubborn. You're risking your son finding out you're a porn star to keep a promise to the person who would be the most appalled you went back to this stuff."

"Maybe it's all I think I can do." I said quietly. "Dan, as much as I hate it, I have to admit once I get over being pissed off at the shoots, I get into it. You saw it today, I cum for real."

"Some women do and always will. For you, it might be a matter of getting out grief and frustration. That coupled with its sex and every damn porn star is an exhibitionist at heart." He bit his lower lip in thought.

"Can I ask you something without you getting mad?"

"You can ask me anything."

"You used to say the only thing you weren't totally happy about with John was sex. You said he was pretty vanilla."

"He was and anytime I brought up wanting to have more fun and try things he got mad and threw my past at me saying he wanted Mary his wife, not Molly the porn star."

"I think he thought anything wild would make me think of that." I looked down at the table, "I wouldn't have. I just wanted to enjoy him and I thought maybe he was right, maybe I had a slut persona and Molly was an excuse to be one."

"No, you had a high sex drive and then spent four years fucking like a wildcat and you never had a reason to hate it until you met John."

He tapped the table as he thought, "Don't get mad, Mary, but you could be getting into this to a point because you had twenty years of vanilla lovemaking."

"I'd take a lifetime of it to have him back." I spoke softly, fighting off the emotions rising within me.

"I'm sure you would, but that's not an option. You're still grieving in a way, but you have needs and being back in the biz has awoken that inner slut so to speak. You're not dating; it's your damn sex life as well as your job. Nothing wrong with liking it."

"Mary the industry has been cleaned up to the point I don't think it will ever be a recommended career choice in school, but porn star doesn't have the connotation it did before. Some girls and even the guys get some type of cult status and are open about it. If you didn't have Paul what would you be doing wrong?"

"But I do."

"Mary, we both know from when we were younger It's a love hate industry and you're not the first one to have should I stay or should I go syndrome, but you have more to lose than most. Maybe you should stop before it's too late. You've gotten away with it so far and it's a matter of time before someone you or Paul knows finds you on the net."

"It's already too late." I whispered as the reality dawned on me.

"What do you mean?"

"It's so obvious." I muttered, "The net's forever, Dan. You know there are sites that have movies on it from the damn seventies up to now. There are videos of us together out there."

"Right." He answered quietly as he realized where I was going with this.

"If I never went back there was still a small chance of being ousted, but I was a lot younger and could maybe lie about it. But the second my first video I did in my return went up, that risk became huge."

"True, but..."

"Dan, I've shot eighteen videos in the last six months. If I quit today, they're there. My videos have been sold to the sites and can't be pulled. He could find one of these two years from now. Find out what I did."

"Did would be the operative word, maybe you can have some damage control with saying you did what you had to then stopped for him."

"Maybe, it's still going to be bad."

"So is that your logic? It's too late, keep going?"

"In a year and a half I'll be paying Paul's last semester then I can just work on keeping up the mortgage. I have to stay with it for now, but how can I stop things like last night?"

"You can't." he said simply. "You have to live with your choice Mary. But tell you what; if you plan on living this lie, the longer it goes the better the odds he finds out."

"I'm playing Russian roulette aren't I?"

"Yes." He looked at his watch. "I need to pick Sharon up at the airport soon; she's coming back from a trip to see family." I nodded and he gave me a sad look, "I don't know what to tell you, Mary. My advice is quit, but if you want to keep going, I'll keep getting you work."

"Then keep getting me work." I said in a subdued tone. "What's the difference if he ends up finding a video from three months or three days ago? I damned myself the minute I went back."

"You don't know he will ever find out." Dan was trying to sound encouraging, but it sounded strained.

"I guess I can hope for my luck to hold out another year or so."

"Okay." He ran his fingers through his hair and gave me an awkward looking smile, "So, if you're still working. I have something for you for next week. You were requested, but I haven't answered yet."

"What site?"

"It's a new one Malcolm Stone is starting, another Mom son themed site, but this one is different, he says it's going to be special and you're number one on his hit list to recruit." He gave me a sly smile, "That's why I brought him up earlier."

"You may be my best friend, but you're all agent." I frowned, "Talking about me quitting, but planting seeds for more work."

"Guilty, and you're choosing to stay. As your friend I prefer you quit and said that. As your agent I'm about making us money. But that's why I gave you that spin on sons really wanting moms."

"Malcolm takes this seriously and you'll hear it from him. Humor him and be convincing on the set, he pays a lot of money to see his personal kink brought to life." He smirked, "Rumor has it he's paid for the real deal."

"Seriously?" I was shocked, not something that happened to me often, "That's illegal, no?"

"If you're caught, besides its rumors, but I've read his scripts and seen him watching the shoots, guy has it bad for sons who want their mommies."

"Does he know I have a son?"

"I'm not sure. I've never told anyone, but people remember you leaving to get married. Now you're back after twenty two years. It's not a stretch to think you have kids. I doubt he knows, but you never know. Why?"

"Because people keep telling me how good I am in the erotic mom stuff and I don't want them, you know."

"Thinking you encourage your son to jerk off on your stockings?"

"It's not funny."

"Mary, the curse of a porn star is people; guys mostly, will think you're really into anything you film."

"Guys who don't know me jerking to a movie aren't the same as people who know me."

"People don't think porn is about any type of acting, but it is. Come on Mary, the girls smiling through a face full of cum and acting like it's the best thing that ever happened to them is acting, it's all acting. People on the sets don't think past, wow, she's convincing."

"And I am."

"This is what's bothering you?" His eye narrowed, "You think you want your son?"

"No!" I raised my voice, "What's wrong with you? I just wouldn't want people to think I do want him if they ever found out."

"I doubt they would. But the fact you're a mom I think is why in the soft scenes you look caring, its maternal instinct."

"On a porn set?" I asked skeptically.

"Whatever, Mary. If you really cared what people think you'd stop. So you want this meeting with Stone or no?"

"What's the spin he's so excited about?"

"He won't tell me, says he wants to pitch it to you himself. All I know is everything that guy touches turns to gold and in the realm of incest he's got a rep for erotic, not hardcore."

"Okay, I'll meet with him. Can't pretend to have standards after yesterday's crap; two sons tagging their mother." I made a farting sound with my lips.

"Great, but he's not going to be around in the next few days. Meantime I do have something else on the hook for you. I'm directing."

"More mother son crap?"

"Yeah, but it has another element to it."

"Book it." I cut him off, "It doesn't matter. After all Molly Minx never says no, right? That's what they said years ago and they were right."

"Whatever you want, Mary."

"Not whatever I want, Dan. Whatever it takes."

*****

"Come on, honey, is that the best you can do?" I asked Candy Came as she pretended to have a hard time taking Nick Silver's cock more than halfway down.

"No wonder my son's always watching porn!" I continued, stripping off my top and staring down at Nick who was on his back on the bed, Candy kneeling on his right blowing him, "Here let me show you."

She sat up and lowering my head I easily took Nick's long cock down my throat. I bobbed my head rapidly, showing off.

"Oh fuck, mom." Nick moaned. "God that feels good!"

I stopped and stroking his cock said, "Don't just sit there, work his balls. Come on, hon, I'm trying to show you how to make my baby, happy!"

I resumed sucking his cock, but now just taking it half way down to allow Candy to suck Nick's balls without our heads whacking against each other, which we'd done five minutes ago because she was new and never shot a double BJ scene before.

Nick moaned and sliding his hands beneath us, played with our tits. I worked his cock until Dan shouted to switch, "Okay, you're turn."

We traded places, Candy now sucking him while I licked and slurped on his balls. At Dan's direction, we turned our asses towards Nick who began fingering both of is. We released identical contrived moans when his fingers slid inside us and his thumbs worked our clits.

"Okay, let's see what you learned." I leaned up from his balls, sitting back on my knees and rocking my hips into his hand.

Grabbing Candy's pig tails, I used them to guide her mouth down his cock. Candy did a good job of gagging and pretending she couldn't do it while I encouraged her.

"Open wider, relax your throat and just ease him in honey, you can do it. I know you can." God, who wrote this one?

Candy made an adorable little whimpering sound then proceeded sucking him like the porn star she really was.

"Feel good, baby?" I smiled down at Nick, "Your little girlfriend getting it right now?"

"Oh yeah." He smiled up at me, "Still not as good as you though."

"Well, who knows how to take care of a boy better than his mom?" I gave myself credit for getting through the line with a smile and not an eye roll or snapping at Dan for this being stupid.

"You're the best, mom." Nick declared and I wanted to laugh when I saw him roll his eyes as he said it.

"She is getting good though." I placed my hand on the back of Candy's head and urged her to suck faster by pulling on her hair. "Speaking of being taken care of, those fingers feel pretty damn good, but I can think of something that would feel better."

I swung my leg over his head and as he wrapped his arms around my thighs, I lowered my pussy to his face. I moaned when his tongue slid through my wet lips and his lips fastened to my clit. I worked my hips, riding his face while playing with my nipples and watching Candy blow him.

"I think he's pretty damn hard right now, honey." I told her, "Now this is where you get rewarded for making him that way. How about you go for a ride on my son's big cock?"

Candy sat up and straddling Nick's hips lowered herself onto him. Nick released my thighs and grabbing her hips, thrust deep inside her.

"Oh, oh, its so big!" She squealed, her brown eyes wide and her mouth open as if she'd never had a cock inside her.

"Look at you." I smiled, fondling her small tits.

Everything about Candy was small. In cougar teen shoots the directors went out of their way to find slender, small breasted, petite young actresses to contrast the older women who like myself, whose bodies were softer and much bustier.

I would never be called heavy, but I did have a nice set of hips, some curve to my ass and my tits, although not huge, were a good handful and compared to Candy's A-cups titties looked much bigger in comparison.

I took turns sucking each of her tiny pink nipples as she moaned and played with my tits while riding Nick's cock. Raising my head from her tits, I pushed hers down to mine and released a sexy sigh as her soft tongue caressed my nipples.

This was the first girl on girl action I'd had in over twenty years and as bad as it was to say, it was like riding a bike. I had no issues with sucking her tits and letting her have mine. Taking her face in my hands I lifted her head up and gave her a soft kiss.

Candy emitted another surprised whimper and I had to admit the girl was good. I'd heard this was only her fourth shoot, and second with a woman, but she was a natural at playing innocent, or as innocent as one could play in a threesome.

I continued to kiss her softly, my full lips caressing hers. My eyes were closed, but I could sense the camera man getting closer to us, moving in to get a nice close up of us kissing.

"Let's see some tongue and keep up those hot little noises, Candy!" Dan instructed.

Our lips parted and our tongue met, sliding rapidly over each other. I placed her hands over my tits and mine over hers so we were playing with each other as we kissed.

"Nice move, Molly." Dan announced, "You girls are looking good, Nick I don't think you should even be getting paid for this!"

There were a few laughs including one from Nick between my thighs. His tongue wasn't moving because the camera was focused mostly on the women. I knew when Ron, the cameraman behind Nick's head gave a signal they were switching to him because that's when he would resume licking.

Nick wasn't like Rick who would keep going whether he was on camera or not, Nick didn't care about anything but getting paid and letting the girls work his tool until he blew his load. Sad to say he was the norm and that had been as true two decades ago as it was now.

But I played my part, moaning and moving my hips, opening my mouth and rolling my eyes back.

"Oh, right there baby!" I cried out, "Make mommy come!"

"Suck those tits!" I shoved Candy's face to my left breast. "That's it, suck that tit and play with the other, help my son make me cum!"

Candy moaned around my nipple and I could tell by the exaggerated way her tongue was flying around it, the camera was just about in her face. Nick was whipping his tongue around again meaning he was being told to.

I gasped, clamped my thighs shut around his head, grabbed Candy's hair and released a long loud howl that in my mind only an idiot-or a guy with his dick ready to blow-would think was real. I bucked wildly, taking great satisfaction in grinding my pussy all over his face.

"Wow, mommy came hard." I breathed, then with a laugh pushed Candy onto her back. "You're turn!"

Candy lay out on the bed, spreading her slender legs and crawling off Nick, I knelt between her legs. I spread her smooth pink slit wide and flicking my tongue across her clit moaned as if her pussy was the finest thing I'd ever tasted.

I pulled my legs beneath me and pushing my ass in the air, said, "Don't just sit there, baby, fuck me!"

Nick got up on his knees and Dan yelled, "Fluffer!"

I sighed into Candy's pussy, sat up and accepted a bottle of water from one of the stagehands.

Candy took one as well and we both drank, then sat there while two makeup techs came over, reapplying our lipstick and adding some more foundation so the bright lights wouldn't cause any shine on our skin. "Twenty six, playing twenty and can't keep it up." I looked over my shoulder and watching, Sarah, today's fluffer, bobbing her head rapidly as Nick knelt there.

"Maybe you don't turn me on old lady."

"Right that's why you'll cum for real and I had to fake mine." I replied, getting some snickers from the crew. "Just get that thing hard enough to push inside me so I can pretend you're really hard and we'll be fine."

The fluffer bobbed her head for a few more seconds, then with a loud slurping sound, backed off revealing Nick's now hard cock.

"Okay, let's go." Dan called out then added. "Hey Nick if you can keep it up long enough, slap it on Molly's ass a few times. If not just stick it in before you lose it again."

There were louder laughs this time and I winked at Dan before resuming my position between Candy's thighs. Nick slapped his cock against both cheeks of my ass before spreading them and driving his cock in and going to town.

I deliberately made no noise. I licked Candy's clit and slipped two fingers inside her, but didn't make a sound as Nick fucked me harder. I was proving a point that I knew wasn't lost on anyone there, then Dan called out.

"Okay, Molly act like he's worth something, let's hear it."

And that's why the girls loved Dan; he took our side and at any sign of cockiness from the male talent would treat them like crap. I yelped into Candy's pussy and a few people laughed the way I'd turned it on like a switch.

"That's it, baby! Fuck mommy! Give me all of that beautiful cock!"

As Nick pounded away, I focused on Candy. I ran my tongue down through the folds of her pussy and slipped it inside. She whimpered and rocked her hips moaning, "Oh, Miss Williams! Oh, I've never had a girl lick my pussy before!"

Not since last month I thought even as I rocked my head, tongue fucking her. I slurped hard enough to get a nice mouthful of her juice and removing my tongue slowly, left a trail of it from her pussy to the tip of my tongue.

I wiggled it slowly, letting the camera get a good look at it. I returned to sucking her clit and pushing two fingers inside her, pumped them. I kept my eyes facing her, well, more accurately the camera man over her shoulder. He was kneeling on the floor, his camera along her shoulder, but she acted as if it weren't there. Moaning and groaning.

"Tits, Candy." Dan called out, "Let's see you play with those pretty nipples."

1...34567...29