All Comments on 'The Reunion'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Reindeer58Reindeer58over 16 years ago
Nicely done,

a slow build, denial by brother is good, lust of sister is wonderful. Anal on first love making? Could have waited on that. Do get an editor to help with the word usage and some grammar issues. I will read some more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very delicious

I'm all hot and flustered after that, and want to get into her arsehole too.

I would ignore the previous comment about editing, grammar, and 'word' issues. The only unusual thing I noticed was that in your dialect 'lie' = "be horizontal" is a weak verb (has past tense 'lied'). That's non-standard (and I don't think I've ever seen it before), but if that's what you say, that's what you say, and there's no compelling reason to change it. It's clearly consistent, not a sporadic error, so it's a genuine dialect usage and gives a bit of local colour to your writing.

zfammezfammeover 16 years ago
5 stars.

i would love a sequel...should you do one, will the story touch on their love story?

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Really Great Tale!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this sibling incest tale. Their story could make a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
strange

very strange story why would a guy allow his sister to stay with him when she is such a huge tease he would ask her to leave or at the very least avoid her try keeping it realistic and believable or put it in the fantacy area

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I would love a sequel, maybe describing their love life together? A great, romantic story... I loved it!

CabinguyCabinguyover 13 years ago
Loved it

Very well done. I especially appreciate his hesitancy regarding his sister but she seems a bit quick to seduce her brother.

Please keep writing and sharing.

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
What a story

Excellent!! Not only was the sex hot but the story itself along with the visual that the descriptions inspired is outstanding.

oldwayneoldwayneover 10 years ago
Hot Tale!

Pun intended...Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incestuous camping trip reunion!

Awesome story. A few grammatical errors, but forgivable. The story is hot and that's what counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Looks like there are a lot of people waiting for the next installment. I also agree with others, please get some grammar and spelling help. It isn't really bad, but it does sort of jolt one out of the flow of your story.

Brian6588Brian6588over 6 years ago
Grammar

Well I have poor grammar too so it read well for me! Great story. The only flaw was, I have never seen a red head suntanning!

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
Redheads

I have seen redheads tanning, or at least sunning. But it is more like "freckling". :-)

There are some occasional grammar and spelling errors here and there (like "trashing" instead of "thrashing", which somewhat alters the meaning :-) but by and large they are easy enough to just scan over and pretty much ignore. It's a shame that a story can't be updated on Literotica to correct some of these minor errors.

Five stars, grammar foibles and all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

This story was awesome and fun to read. Any chance of more chapters?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
The Mysterious Dasha.

Dasha seems like the typical sexual nympho,getting married at 17 then moving to Europe,and forgetting about her Family for 3+ years,only after leaving her Husband does she contact her Brother to help her,and eventually gets him to fuck her in both her pussy and ass.But in truth I think Dasha was just a wild teenager,and after realizing life wasn't that exciting with her Husband and remembered her brother David always cared and loved her she came back to him.

And even tho Dasha acts like a cocktease and slut she clearly loves her Brother enough to let him fuck her to please him.So I hope both Dasha and David know they belong together and he asks Dasha to live with him for good,and forget about all those friends who are just nice because they know he has money.Dasha doesn't care how much he has,just that she loves him regardless of how much he is worth.

I hope they live a happy life together.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 years ago

Concepts were hot, but the execution felt a little rushed. And the ending felt abrupt. But otherwise, another great story.

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous