The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if I couldn't see it at all, I could feel the elusive contour of her aureole, the slight bumps and different skin surrounding her nipple. As my thumb was teasing it, twisting it around, the little nub was beginning to harden, all delicate that it was. Leaving it harden on its own, I moved my hand lower and cupped the smooth curve below her breast, feeling the smooth, evanescent line between it and her chest. I had barely believed it when I saw her naked the day before yesterday, but my fingers were confirming it: there was absolutely no sag to those breasts. They were a very round C-cup, the kind some women pay to have implanted, but although they were all natural, they didn't sag at all.

And as I began playing around freely with that little corner of paradise, I realized that I was feeling my sister up, going to second base as if she were a lover. And for the moment, with my brain down at its battle station, I didn't care at all. In fact, when I flexed my cock and felt the sweat between it and Dasha's ass, my heart lurched in excitement. I angled my hips differently and slipped my cock between her cheeks. Oh dear god in heaven.

Soon after, realizing just how sweltering it was down there, I reached down with my hand and pushed my cock between her thighs. I was already leaking pre-cum and her thighs were covered in sweat in any case. The first penetration, along her bikini-clad pussy, was wonderful. Nowhere near as wonderful as a real penetration, but in my pent-up condition, it was enough to make me tremble all over. and then I heard Dasha giggling.

"Enjoying yourself David?" she whispered.

"Uh, er... yeah..."

She laughed again. "Why don't you pull my thong off and see how many penetrations you'll be able to complete before cumming?"

My hand, who had still been on her ass, squeezed her left cheek strongly. I was going to fuck her really nicely. She lifted her ass up to let me pull her thong down, and I felt her pulling it completely off.

"Why did make me put it on David... Had you not, I would have fucked you as soon as you would have come inside my bag."

"Well, I'm going to try and make up for the lost time." I said, breathing hard and not fully realizing what I was saying or what was really happening.

My cock slapped against her ass when she finished twisting around her thong, and quickly I felt her hand pulling me towards her hole. "Fuck me David..." she breathed out. And I did. For about 10 penetrations; 10 penetrations into sheer bliss! A young pussy, that had not known a cock for the past three months, that was wet and ready, more than ready in fact. She was burning hot, to the point where I wondered if my glans was not going to be irritated.

But as I exploded and came inside her, Dasha was moaning and pushing back against my cock. Feeling my seed filing my sister's pussy, knowing that it was reaching every nook and crannies of her most intimate place, was a completely life-altering sensation. My orgasm, even if it been coming for the past few days, was mind-blowing. And it must have been the same for Dasha as she came a minute or so later. It's either that or her fingers that I could feel flurrying on her clit. She cried out in fits, small bursts of pleasure that overflowed.

When she calmed down I could already feel my cock deflating inside her. I was ready to pull out and apologize, but she stopped me. "Don't pull out. I'm glad you came so fast David. Give me a few minutes and I'll show you something that may surprise you..." And then she immediately began milking my cock with her muscles, twisting her hips and ass and keeping y erection alive. And then she began talking.

"Ever had anal sex David?" she asked, still breathless from her quick climax.

I didn't answer, only felt my cock twitch inside her at the mention of anal sex.

"Ooohhh, you never had it before? Never felt your cock sliding deep inside a girl's asshole, the last refuge of her intimacy, the place more secret even than her pussy... Wanna take my ass big brother? You had ample opportunity to play with it earlier, but I guess you didn't even *see* my asshole."

"...no, I didn't." Never before in my life did I have such a faint and thin voice...

"Well, wanna give it a try? As soon as you're hard enough, you're welcome to pull out and push back in, deep and slow."

My cock felt like it doubled in size when she said that. I heard Dasha spitting and then bring her hand against my belly, then her ass. The thrill I felt when I realized that she was lubricating her asshole, for me the brother who was going to sodomize her, was incredible. My cock was now nearly as hard as it could and I could barely believe it: the last time I got hard so fast after an orgasm was when I was 16 years old! I began to slowly fuck her pussy as she kept adding more spit. Then she said: "Ok David, pull out and slip up just a bit... Hmmm, yeah, that's it. Ok now push up slowly..."

When I felt her asshole beginning to stretch around the head of my cock, I moaned. Dasha groaned and purred, backing herself deeper against my body. With my hand on her hip I kept pushing in deeper. Dasha was breathing faster and louder with ever second. I could feel her body clenching, becoming taut then relaxing. Her moans began to sound painful, then a strange mix of pain and delight. And suddenly my head popped inside. My mouth opened in surprise, feeling my cock locked inside my sister's asshole, and she took a few sharp breaths, frozen in my arms.

"God this is good, but damn it its painful!"

"Want me to pull out?" I asked, fearing her reply.

"Oh no, don't you even think about pulling out. The hardest part's done. ...but this isn't the best position for this. Unzip the bag David."

I did. Slowly, with the head of my cock unbelievably inside Dasha's ass, we got up on our knees. It felt completely unreal, having the head of my cock firmly gripped by her ass, between the asscheeks I had dreamed about for so long now! Yet never in my wildest fantasies had I ever dreamed of sodomizing a girl, much less my very own sister. And now that I was on my knees behind Dasha, on all fours, it felt even naughtier. Dasha echoed my thoughts exactly:

"This isn't the best position either, but it's so dirty that it feels a lot better. Now David, drop some spit on my asshole."

"Oh God Dasha! I just realized how long I've been hoping that you'd say that to me!"

We laughed together, my cock still gripped by her ass.

"Seriously Dash, I can't see a thing..."

"Oh..."

Searching with her hands she located the torchlight and turned it on. When I saw what I had been feeling for the past few minutes, I nearly past out. The sight of Dasha's small round ass, flaring out from her tiny waist, all opened up for me... And then, right in the middle of those perfect curves, my cock was buried inside her. And I was not in her pussy, looking at her tight asshole with a trace of sinful pleasure. I was *in* her asshole, in my little sister's asshole, and she was loving every minute of it.

I let a big drop of spit fall down against my cock and her asshole. Putting a hand on her ass I rubbed it around my shaft and pushed in. Her pussy juice on my cock and both our spits combined to make a decent lubricant. Dazed, bewildered, I watched as my cock slowly disappeared in her ass. My hands were on those slim hips of her, as I watched her immaculate ass eating my cock. Dasha's head and torso were moving around, as if she were a flag in a wild wind. She was moaning and groaning, whispering that she couldn't believe how good it felt, how deep she wanted me to go, how hard I was going to fuck her ass when she'll be used to my size...

And then I bottomed out, less than an inch from the hilt. Dasha took a sharp intake of breath and I stopped. And began fucking her. The long trip, the first penetration, my first ass, had been a mind-boggling experience. But feeling her ass holding me back as I pulled nearly all the way out was just as unbelievable. And then the first real fucking penetration; a wave of pleasure flowing all over me.

After that, implausible as it was, I was fucking my sister's ass. In and out, in an out, long strokes of pure pleasure. I spat a few drops of spit from time to time, mesmerized by the sight: they fell and disappeared on and around cock, insuring that my first ass fuck would be a great one. And God it was! My hands were moving all over her ass and hips, reveling in the warm skin and supple flesh, all the while my cock was doing the forbidden dance inside her ass.

I began slamming into her harder and once more, moans of pain and pleasure rang out inside the tent. "Faster... faster David... Fuck me harder, fuck my ass..." What else could I do? I grasped her hips and fucked her ass. Hard. Harder than I thought was possible. She was sighing and moaning, long and passionate moans: she was going to cum soon. Whether she had a hand on her clit again or if she could cum just by anal stimulation I didn't care at this point.

All I cared about was the sight of her ass in my hands, my cock in her asshole and the deluge of feelings I was drowning in. Both physical and emotional: I was fucking the hell out of my sister's ass! Just how much wrong could someone go? And at the same time, just how more fantastic could sex be? Sin and delight all wrapped around each other, just as Dasha was dealing with pleasure and pain.

Then she crumbled forward, shaking and trembling as her climax was taking over. Holding on to her I followed and the impact drove me deeper into her. I was hilting her, buried as deep as I was ever going to go inside her. My thrusts became frantic, mindless assfucking, as my thoughts coalesced in the head of my cock.

And then it exploded; the spasms I could feel from Dasha rippled through my cock and triggered my own climax. My moans and screams joined hers, joined my sister's voice. Less then twenty minutes after having filled her pussy with my seed, I was spurting even more cum inside her ass. Biting her neck through all her hair, I came and came, pleasure pulsing like a living thing inside me.

Spreading my legs and raising myself on my arms I kept fucking her ass with the deepest strokes I could manage. My cock was burning with sensations and my climax was fading away, but Dasha was still trashing and moaning with pleasure. At one point she began shivering and curled up beneath me. I fell on my side, pulling her against me, spooning her again. My hand was mauling her breasts frantically, but we were both in our last bursts of pleasure.

We were breathing both so hard that I think the tent was getting bigger and smaller every second. Then Dasha began laughing, hard, as she squeezed my hand against her breasts.

"My *GOD* that was good David! You can't imagine..." a few deep breaths, "how long I've been needing a cock deep in my ass!"

"Such sweet words, dear sister!" We laughed together.

"You have no idea, big brother..."

We were emphasizing the words, sucking every last drop of sinful pleasure out of our situation. I think we fell asleep briefly, my cock still inside her ass, before waking up again, shivering with cold. We were drenched with sweat and the cool night air woke us up. My cock was now quite smaller, but Dasha was holding it inside her. "Let's fall asleep like that again David... I want to get used to having you inside my ass." I groaned against her neck when she said that, and tried my best to pull the sleeping bag over the both of us.

We made it back home two days later, my cock and Dasha's pussy and ass sorer than we could remember. When we jumped into the lake to wash the morning after our first reunion, to wash each other, we ended up fucking again. And then again when we stopped for lunch. Right now we were sharing a warm bath together, and her fingers were slowly coaxing my cock to life again. We had decided, on our way back, that Dasha would stay with me for a while. A long while, hopefully.