The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

❖❖

The Reverend Joshua pulled the tub out for Emma as he did each evening. A ritual of them bathing, her first and then him after, using the same water, and he had offered tonight to fill her bath for her as he always did. He looked forward to her bath time, and each night hurried them toward it.

Emma knew her handsome father had had a long day and she didn't mind filling her own bath; she wanted him to be able to look at her, to let him watch her. Sometimes she'd even heat more water for Daddy's bath, so when he returned, after she'd bathed and dried herself and had gone to bed, Daddy could just come in and begin bathing.

Emma's courtesy however wasn't altogether selfless, any more than her father's was; he filled her bath for her so he could watch her in her gown in the firelight, taking that precious memory with him out to the barn, his little girl naked under her gown.

Emma liked laying in her bed, pretending she was asleep, after her father had come back in from the barn, listening to him bathe, hearing the water falling from her father's head and shoulders, down his body and into the tub.

She liked it when her father would take off his shirt lowering his overalls-straps over his muscular shoulders, after he'd been out in the field under the hot sun, her Daddy, sweaty, suntanned, his smell attracting her, making her want to lean in close, to breath him in, his sweaty hot masculinity.

She liked looking at him. She thought he was very handsome, the most handsome man she'd known. She would take quick furtive glances at his hairy chest, his muscles. Sometimes she'd ask for a hug right then, and her father the Reverend would pick her up in his strong arms and giggling like his little girl laughing she'd wrap her legs around his waist as she lay her head on his bare chest, feel that she was still a little girl as she quieted with want and breathed him in, her pussy pressing into her father, his big hands under her bottom, her weightless in her father's big, strong hands, his arms like thick warm straps surrounding her.

Emma liked the way Daddy's sweaty hot skin smelled, her father's smell. She liked her hot skin on his, how it felt.

She also liked to lay in her bed and watch through the thin curtain that separated her bed from the main room, thin enough that with the firelight she could see her father's glowing naked body standing in the tub. She hurried him toward his bath each night too.

❖❖

Tonight as every night when Emma was ready for her bath, Daddy stepped out to do the last of his chores so she could bathe in private, and then while she got ready for bed behind the curtain that separated her room from the main room of the cabin, he'd heat the water for his bath.

What Emma didn't know was one night when Daddy stepped outside and was on his way to the barn, he'd passed one of the windows, and the shutter wasn't all the way closed. Daddy saw his little girl naked and bathing, and ever since, she didn't know he'd have to touch himself in the barn to find some relief from images of his little girl, her bathing so close by, so utterly divinely naked. His little girl, her too large breasts on her tiny lovely little body, her nipples thrusting outward, her long hair trailing down her back, her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted as the water glistened cascading over her, a miracle her Daddy fantasized, his tiny little woman, his little girl, Emma.

The Reverend honestly, diligently tried to cast the devil out of himself, but to little or no avail. No matter how much he jacked his cock, no matter how often he came, the image of his little girl naked standing in the tub bathing, the well developed fantasies he had would again make his cock erect and hungry as if he hadn't jerked off already. His little girl, so innocent, so pure he fantasized; he berated himself for desiring his angelic little Emma, for having the sexual fantasies of her that he did, the devil's work no doubt.

He couldn't stop himself though, as he bathed, even after having pulled on his sex-deprived, long, thick, hard cock out in the barn, images of his little Emma naked that one night, images of her in bed asleep just a few feet away, would creep back into his mind and he'd get raging hot hard again.

His cock standing fully erect, protruding madly out from his groin, the Reverend Joshua would finally lather his hands with soap, and while he soaped himself standing in the tub of hot water, he'd begin sliding his fist up and down his magnificently swollen hard cock seeking relief.

He'd ask out loud through the curtain, "Emma, are you asleep, child'?" and when she didn't answer, he'd close his eyes, wrap his hand around the thick hunk of his flesh hard cock and begin to stroke himself with the soap, imagining the bar her little hand under his, showing her, guiding her, thrusting his hips into his fist with rolling abandon, his breathing, loud and echoing in the little cabin, rubbing himself, jacking his thick meat, cupping his cum laden balls as he pictured his little Emma, his little girl soaping him, imagining them standing in the tub together, his bathing his little girl. Behind her, cupping her wonderfully large breasts in his big hands, her large sumptuously shaped breasts, blue-veined, pale, so, so ripe and tender hot-soft, soaping them, rubbing her puffy nipples in his fingers, rolling them, pinching and pulling on them, cleaning them. Imagining her asking him, begging him.

,"Daddy, clean my breasts, Papa, please Daddy" moaning, mewling "they're so, dirty, Papa. I'm, so dirty. Clean me Daddy, such naughty thoughts, Papa. The devil Daddy, Satin, in me, Daddy, must wash him from me Papa. So bad, Daddy. So naughty. Your, your hot, wicked little girl, Papa" she'd shudder and gush and moan.

Reverend Joshua's cock surged with heat and lust, he groaned out loud, rubbing the devil out of his daughter's full young swollen breasts as she reached behind her and pulled on his huge cock in her little hand, to pull the devil out of him, too, together.

He pictured her asleep just the few feet away behind the curtain. He came so hard, so explosively, stifling a moan, cumming silky strands of hot cum into the bath water, and then after several minutes, after his erection had quieted, he'd step from the tub, nude and dripping wet.

Naked, he'd carry the tub out into the cool night and pour out the water into the dusty pathway, his way of dispossessing himself of the devil's wickedness, his daddy-cum in his little girl's bathwater, her damp flowery feminine womanly scent rising in the steam filling the night air, her just a few feet away asleep in her bed almost more than he could stand, in her night dress under the blankets, freshly bathed, naked, his little girl, his own daughter, his Emma.

He imagined her laying on her stomach in her bed touching herself, squeezing her big breasts in her tiny, little hands which he didn't know yet his little girl already did, licking her own nipples thinking of his hot wet mouth, and was even now, and fantasizing she did turned him on all the more.

He imagined pulling open the curtain, and seeing her there, her thin white nightdress still sweaty-damp from her bath, her flowery smell, her nightdress hiked up around those tender little hips roiling around on her fingers, her round little bottom spread open, her swollen ripe little cunt open and shiny wet, her arms under her, her fingers pumping inside her bald smooth bare naked little cunny, her little round bottom humping into the night air.

The Reverend imagined himself standing there, naked, dripping wet, hot from the bath, his cock he'd just stroked in his soapy hand, his cock standing erect, him so big compared to his tiny, little girl laying on her stomach, her fucking herself with her fingers not knowing he was standing above her, that Daddy had stepped from his bath hearing his little girl's hums and moans, Daddy and his magnificent erection watching her.

Her father imagined in one motion being on top of her, his knees straddling his young daughter's slightly parted thighs, her little bottom pushed up, her little cunt swollen and gaping open, trapping her underneath him, so incredibly aroused his massively hard cock ruthlessly pushing her little fingers aside, into his little Emma's dripping wet, ready, bald little cunt, his little girl meeting his thrusts, her fingers turning from her soft little pussy to massaging and tickling his balls, her crying out.

"Ohhhh Papa, yes, fuck me, Daddy, fuck your little girl, your good girl, Papa."

No matter how much responsibility he felt toward little Emma, his darling sweet little Emma, Reverend Joshua didn't know if he'd be able to stop himself much longer.

❖❖

Sitting in the darkness he could see more than his little girl's silhouette. The Reverend could see his daughter's round firm breasts jutting out, her nipples a darker shade and puffy, swaying against the thin material of the hand-me-down white cotton gown laced all the way up to her long shiny perspiring neck.

The Reverend had never witnessed a more ravishing spectacle of feminine desire. The more the steam rose and made his little girl sweaty damp, the more her night dress clung to her, the more deliciously tempting she became as she'd glance up at him and smile.

His little girl looked so pure, angelic even, almost glowing with an internal radiance in the firelight, and at the same time, she had an allure, a sexual energy, of a woman far more experienced in the practice of love.

He tried not to look, but he couldn't resist. He felt that feeling again, the devil in him taking over, that masculine energy that wanted needed could have, his little girl.

He could see her shadowed curves and the gap between her young thighs as the light shined between her legs from behind her; he'd bury himself in her hot little pussy, he'd lick his little girl, she'd squeal and moan and writhe under his tongue, her first tongue.

He'd suck her nipples into his hot mouth. The first time her breasts had been licked, kissed, loved. He'd caress her everywhere, his hands on her back, her shoulders, the nape of her neck, her bottom, their thighs hot pressing into one another.

The shadows her breasts made against the glowing nightdress made him hunger for them; he could see his little girl was completely smooth between her legs, and he was reminded of he and his sister as kids playing with each other at night after everyone else had long been asleep.

The sight of his sisters' bald little pussy still with him, how they'd swim together, rubbing under the water where no one could see, how they'd snuck into each other's beds, and how his lovely little cousin had fucked him, twice, when their parents naively had them sleep in the same bed.

How he had been hesitant, his cock hard, naked in bed with his cousin who he'd already fucked at the last reunion picnic weekend, not sure she'd want to again, and how she'd whispered in the dark under the covers.

"I want you to, I want to do it again" her warm soft skin burning into his, her hot soft little cunny already damp as she asked him to suck her breasts again, her hard little nipples, as she began panting and her little pussy became creamy satiny soft. As she gripped his young hard cock in her little hand, breathing harder and harder, pulling on him.

"I want to suck it" she'd said. "I want it in me, again, please, Joshua. I've dreamt about the last time. I touch myself every night thinking about it. I love you, Joshua. Please, let me. I want to, I want that big thing back inside me Joshua. It felt so good inside me."

He saw her once years later at a family occasion and there was no mention of those nights as teens in bed together. Joshua didn't realize, the little cousin still thought about those nights, touched herself at night when her husband was asleep, thought about him when it was her husband inside her. Little did he know that so did his sister. They both watched him that day, at a distance, the one not knowing about the other, him a Reverend now, to their regret, and to his he reluctantly admitted to himself.

Emma wasn't much older than they had been, but Joshua in all his years had never seen breasts like his little Emma's on a young woman her age.

Her breasts were so ripe, so full and round for her tiny petite thin little frame, so big on his little girl, and he knew he shouldn't but he wondered if she touched them, if she pulled on her nipples at night alone in her bed, if she tried to suck on them. The thought made him hard.

He imagined his wife's breasts, if they were as large as Emma's at her age; she'd told them they were, that she'd sucked them alone at night in her bed when she was young. He wondered if his mother's were that big at Emma's age.

He'd jerked off so many times thinking of his little girl's breasts, her nipples, how in his fantasies he'd show his little girl the pleasures of the flesh, how he'd suck her nipples into his warm wet mouth and draw little circles over cunny until she squirmed under his touch, panted, ground her soaking wet, creamy little cunny on her father's fingers.

"Don't stop Daddy, don't ever stop" she'd whisper in his fantasy.

How she'd ask him to let her suck his cock.

Joshua stopped suddenly, catching himself, being carried away by the devil.

❖❖

His wife had been gone now for years now, died of the flu that swept through the rural farmlands in the 70's, and thinking of her, the way she used to suck his cock so lovingly, worshipping his huge erection, Reverend Joshua's cock got steely hard watching his little Emma fill the tub.

He anticipated going outside as he did most evenings to the barn, and tonight he'd jerk off again to images of his little girl. This evening he prolonged getting up to go out before she bathed savoring the images of her silhouette through her night dress, images he wanted to remember.

Emma sensed her father taking her in, and shifted her weight such that she felt the slipperiness between her young little thighs, lusting after images of her father's cock from when he was bathing.

His little girl, just over five feet tall, as tall now as her Grandma Rose, her beautiful eyes looking up at him, her head bent back, her gown so loose around her, her breasts pushing out the material of the virginal white gown, her thin little frame seemed even tinier. Images of her standing before him, speaking in her soft little voice, almost whispering.

"Do you want to see me, Papa? I want you to, Daddy, to see me naked. I want you to to touch me, Papa. I want you, to suck on my breasts Daddy."

The more her nightdress clung to her damp skin, the more it revealed her petite little body, that she had nothing on underneath, the harder her father became imagining balancing his little girl on his burning hot prick, his big hands under her gown, his big hands wrapped around her tiny waist, raising and lowering her on her Papa's incestuous erection, his own little lover, his own little girl, Emma.

Each time Emma poured water from the kettle into the tub, her father watched his daughter bending over, pictured himself raising her gown up over her little hips, her looking over her shoulder, lust in her eyes.

"Put it in me again, Papa" she'd gush out, the underside of his big daddy-cock against her back, against the small globes of her bottom, "Ohhh, Papa."

His big cock sliding in and out of her soft, warm incestuous pussy, how she'd have to raise one leg, press her bottom out to him to accommodate his size inside her.

"Mmmm my lil baby, so soft, so tight wrapped around Papa's big cock" he'd growl. How he'd wrap his fingers around her tender little hips, and fuck his little Emma, his little girl, his own daughter, his incestuous little lover, how she'd want him to again, and again.

He imagined how she'd stop wearing undergarments, was so he could have her whenever he wanted, whenever she wanted, and she did want him, often.

How she'd just raise her skirts and look at him, signaling she wanted his cock in her wet swollen little cunt again, just the two of them alone out here on the farm. Father and daughter, fucking, planting his seed in his little girl's belly. Mating with his own daughter, her bearing him children.

Joshua felt his cock surge under his overalls. Images of filling his little girl with his daddy-cum. His balls churned with want, pre-cum leaking out and he imagined little Emma in her clinging gown stroking his thick hard cock in her tiny, little hands. He imagined her breasts pressed together through her gown, her tiny hands moving up and down making her breasts quiver and shake, her loose fingers wrapped around her own father's hugely hard cock, her looking at it, and up into his eyes back and forth, her mouth open, the awe of sexual enticement, the allure of making a man's cock hard, how hard and throbbing in her little hands she made him, made her wet, her breathing loud and irregular, in a spell.

He imagined Emma on her knees in front of him in his chair, her tiny hands stroking him up and down faster and then slower, savoring her father's cock, both her little hands wrapped around his thick throbbing meat.

"Do you like that, Papa?" she'd tease. "My little hands on your big cock, Daddy? Your little girl jacking your huge daddy-cock? Nnn, Daddy, your big cock is dribbling cum, Papa. Let me taste it, Daddy. Mmmnnn, Daddy, love how you taste."

So heavy, so fat, the head so bloated and pale and purplish-red and dripping with pre-cum all over her tiny, little hands.

"Cum in my little mouth for me, Papa" she'd whisper. Her studying the pulsing veins, her biting her lower lip, her just staring at her father's huge erection. Him leaning down to his little girl's lips, and kissing her, their tongues in each others mouths, his heated breath pouring over his little girl.

"Nnnn, Daddyyy" as she pulled on her Daddy's cock in her soft tiny hands in the dark of the firelight.

As he whispered hotly, "Good girl, pull on Daddy, Em, you make Daddy feel so good, lil baby."

Reverend Joshua knew how much women loved to handle a man's cock, to make him hard. How they loved how big he was, how it made them desire him. How being endowed ran in his family. How much they loved to make him cum. He knew his cock would have the same effect on his little Emma. The same effect she had on him.

Rising forward to stand, he looked up at Emma announcing unexpectedly "I better go out and check on the mare, Emma," his hand and wrist and forearm flat over the now huge bulge in his overalls, the head of his cock poking through the material at his waist rubbing his wrist as he walked, trying to hide his heated arousal from his virginal little girl appearing to him like a sexual goddess in her clinging white gown. His cock didn't want to leave.

Emma was startled, she was so completely in the moment, her father's hot stare, her performing for him, bending and leaning, that fluttering feeling she'd come to love so much.

Just before her Daddy stood, she saw him look at her the way the bull looked at the cow that morning as it approached the heifer. Her little cunny felt warm and damp and then slippery wet. She felt an instant sense of alarm, then surrender, prepared, and now, a frustrated momentary sense of disappointment as her father got up and announced he was going out to the barn.

She recalled watching the bull mount the girl cow, how that huge thing slid so easily inside her quivering sex, and the way she took it, and Emma blushed hotly as she looked into her Daddy's eyes just as he turned and went out the front door of the timber thick cabin, so isolated and protective, another flash went through her mind, her own father sliding inside her swollen wet little pussy. Him taking her just like the bull took the young heifer so miserably in heat.