The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't go, Daddy" she wanted to scream at him. "Don't leave me like this." Nnngggg, Daddyyyy, so hot, Papa she quivered just like the young heifer.

"Fuck me, Papaaaa, ngggg, yessss" she'd hiss, her pussy spreading, stretching open, the gash of her pink sex dripping hot wet, her father's aching hard incestuous meat deep in her fertile young belly.

The image shone through her imagination, her father getting her pregnant, his child in her belly, and Emma sucked in her breath, her pussy throbbing hot. Watching him as if outside herself, her simmering breasts in his big hands as she pleaded with him.

"Suck on them, Daddy, please, mmm, Papaaaa, nnnnnnnuh, yess, slide it in me, Papa. Feel me, Papa. Cum in me, Daddy, give me your baby, Papa. Suck the milk from my breasts, Daddy. Ohhhh, Papa, yesss."

Just as quickly, startled that he left, and why, she talked herself out of her fantasy, telling herself Daddy wouldn't want me like that. She tried to convince herself, he's a man of god, and I'm his little girl. She felt bad, wicked, seething hot.

At the same time little Emma had seen the big lump in Daddy's overalls, how high up in his overalls the tip was, high up and behind his wrist, and she knew what it was.

Did I give Daddy that? Maybe the devil is in Daddy, too, she worried. Maybe I need to help him. Maybe he doesn't realize. She felt a little scared but also very excited, and again tried to regain her senses. Impressions of her father cock buried deep inside her, his baby in her, his cum pouring from between her young legs, from her gaping pink wet slit. She almost moaned out in heat into the empty cabin, flushed and hot with lusting frustration.

Emma's bald little pussy naked under her nightdress tingled and pulsed and itched deep inside. She must be imagining it, her father's huge cock jutting up under his overalls, her father's cock, rock hard, so big, because of her.

"The steam and the heat of the fire is making me imagine things" she thought to herself. Her little body and her intuition though, said the exact opposite.

She wanted the exact opposite. She couldn't not remember and not see that image of her father bathe from behind the curtain as she lay in bed that night.

That huge thick thing poking up under his overalls, the big rounded head under his wrist, that thing that was sticking straight out from his body in the firelight, the shadow on the curtain, how she reached out and caressed the shadow on the curtain. She wanted it. She wanted to wrap her fingers around it. She wanted to kiss it, and propping herself up in the bed, she leaned forward and kissed the shadow of her father's cock on the curtain.

She had almost fallen asleep as she did every night as her Daddy prepared to take his bath, and when she heard him she opened her eyes but she was too sleepy to respond when he called her name.

"Emma, are you awake, lil baby?"

She didn't respond, because she could see him through the curtain, him standing in the tub. Because she could see what was sticking out between his legs.

It was huge, she thought, just like the bull's, big around, thick, long, ruggedly rigid hard, beautiful.

"Ohhh Papa, it's so, so big, Papa" she gushed under her breath at her father's shadow on the curtain, reaching her little fingers to it.

It seemed as big for her Daddy's body, as her breasts were for her's, as the bull's was going into the cow, and Emma again felt the wash of the familiar slippery wetness that gushed between her soft little thighs.

She watched her father through the curtain pull on that huge thing between his legs.

"Nnnn, Papa, let me, wash you" she whispered, "let me help, make you feel good, relive the pressure Daddy" picturing her little hands sliding soapy up and down his raging hard cock, his head back, his mouth open, his breathing louder and louder, his arm around her, pulling her naked body hot against his.

She slid her hands down her sides and hiked up her nightdress.

"Let me use the soap Papa" to slide her fingers into her creamy wet little cunny. She thought she heard him say her name.

"Ohhh, lil baby, Em, yesss, touch Daddy" and it excited her so much she almost came. She thought he must be trying to get the devil out of himself. That she should too.

Emma spread her girlish thin legs, raised her knees up to her elbows, and imagined her Daddy was the big bull, and she was the heifer, imagined her father on top of her guiding that huge thing between his legs into her tiny bald little cunny, as he glided inside her, as he fucked her, and she spread her legs even more, reached up and pinched both her nipples imagining they were her Daddy's big fingers touching her as his big prick slid inside her.

She imagined her father's quiet-gravelly voice.

"You like Daddy's prick, don't you Em."

Her mesmerized reply. "Yessss, Daddy, in me Daddy, I love it, in me, Papa."

"Papa love's my little Emma, Daddy loves being inside my little girl, sliding Daddy's hard cock into my little Emma, my little girl, my daughter. So hard for my little Emma, you make Daddy so hard, lil baby" as she imagined him kissing her, the taste of her little pussy on his lips.

❖❖

Standing at the edge of the tub Emma undid the lace string of her gown and remembered how she got slippery between her legs watching the bull move his hips. How she got so wet watching her father move his hips in the bath a few nights before, how she almost fainted when she saw him begin to put soap on it, as he began to pull on it.

"Nnnnn, Papaaa" she'd whined in her heated incestuous thoughts. She wanted to wash her Daddy, for him, she wanted to soap him, rub him, slide her hands on him, stroke him, jack his huge cock for him, "let me, help, Papa" she fantasized from behind the curtain, her eyes dancing over the shadow of her father's huge erection.

Her little hands tingled, felt hot and damp as she licked her lips, tasted herself again, pictured herself jacking her father's cock for him, pulling on him, every night in the bath, watching him cum, making him groan like that with her little soapy hands.

She scolded herself, knowing it was the devil getting back inside her. She just had to find a way to get the devil out, or to surrender to him, and as she untied the last ribbon of her undershirt, looked at the huge thing she'd pulled from under her mattress, the huge wooden phallus that had been her Grandma Rose's. Her work dress rumpled on the floor at her feet, her body glowing hot, alive, her little cunny slippery wet with anticipation, every nerve in her body was on fire as she kissed the wooden cock.

A feeling of release and freedom and sexual excitement filled her every pore as she murmured into it, hot and hard on her lips.

"Need you in me, Daddy, in my mouth, in my little pussy, to fuck me Papa. Fuck me with that huge thing, fuck me Daddy. Ohhh god, Daddy, want to touch it, Papa, let me, touch it. I want to kiss it Papa, want to feel it in my little hands." Emma touched the wooden phallus to her lips, her eyes closed in heat, opened her mouth, sucked in her breath at the image of it being her father's cock.

"Let me, suck you, Papa" she breathed out. "Please, Papa. Want you, in my mouth, Papa" she said aloud into the empty cabin, sliding her curling fingers into her creamy wet dripping hot pink little slit, opening her mouth, sliding the head of the huge wooden phallus over the flat of her tongue pushing out, into her mouth, wetting it, then sliding it between her aching swollen breasts, down her belly, wetting it in her creamy soft folds, pushing it inside her, gasping out of breath, sliding it through her creamy wet lips, the big wooden head spreading her open.

Next: Chapter III: The Reverend Joshua Walks in on Emma