The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua poured more hot water over his daughter, over her shoulders and arms, through her hair, putting his palm over her forehead pulling her head back, and pouring the steamy water over her face as she humped his cock squeezing it between her legs. Poured the steaming water washing her hair back, over them both, bowl after bowl of steamy hot water flooding down over her hands and Daddy's cock, over her father's cock grinding into her dripping creamy wet cunny, between her legs, through her swollen hot bare little slit.

When Em opened her eyes the Reverend had the soap in his hands out in front of her. His little Emma, his arms over hers, her pointed upturned breast shiny wet and steaming in the candlelight jiggling and swaying as his wrists bumped and rubbed their undersides provocatively, purposely, lathering his hands, his little girl begging him to touch her bare nipples.

Emma couldn't help but try to rub herself on her Daddy's arms, too. Her breasts squishing and sliding over his forearms, her nipples scraping through the fur on his arms, his cock slippery against her sex. Again his daughter pleaded with her father to touch her.

"Daddy, please Papa, my ... my breasts Papa." Emma was beyond being beside herself, rubbing her cunny with her father's cock, rubbing her belly and breasts on her father's arms, rubbing her bottom back into her Papa's groin.

"Touch me, Papa" Emma groaned in a throaty whisper, "touch your little girl's nipples, Papa, for me, ohhhhgod Daddy, your cock, so hot so hard" as she pulled the entire length along her cunt, the head of father's cock in her little fists, through her lips, over her swollen clit, her bald mound, under her bunched up gown dangling from her petite little frame, up to her naked little belly.

The Reverend worked up a lather in his big hands, wringing them together titillating his little girl with the anticipation of his touching her breasts pushed put through her soaking wet open gown. He handed Emma the soap as he took her jutting, sex-swollen breasts pushing out through her gaping gown unlaced down to her belly button, in his big masculine hands, whispering, "Wash Daddy's cock, Em."

Emma took the block of soap just as her father cupped her heaving breasts in his big hands.

"Ohhh god Daddy, yessss squeeze them Papa, pull on my nipples Papa."

Cupping their weight, he gathered his little girl's swollen breasts in his soapy hands and stroked out toward his little girl's throbbing aching nipples, over and over igniting Emma into a roiling wriggling lust.

Emma's weight rested on his cock between her legs. She could barely hold herself up as her father massaged her aching tingling swollen hot breasts in his big hands.

"Daddy needs to get my little girl clean" the Reverend growled into Emma's ear. "Daddy needs to wash my daughter, my little girl" as he kneaded and rubbed her nipples. "Daddy wants to make my little Em feel good. That's my good girl, let Papa make you feel good, Em."

Emma was beside herself pulling on her father's huge erection rubbing so firmly between her legs, his big thick cock gliding through her dripping creamy smooth folds, her Papa's hands finally touching her aching breasts.

The Reverend lowered one hand to Emma's belly, then down beneath the v of her open gown and over her little hands wrapped around his cock sticking out from between her bare legs.

Her hands swirling over the head of his throbbing cock, the soap in one hand making her Daddy's cock lathered in soapy suds just like her swollen breasts were, the suds running down the line of her center, following the round of her belly as her father's big hands cupped and squeezed and pulled on her aching big breasts, Emma panted "Need, to wash you too, Daddy. Make my Daddy ... all clean too" she breathed out in wicked celebration, her father's thick hard cock soapy smooth in her hands, rubbing circles all around the helmet, gripping him, squeezing and pulling on that luxuriously swollen hard thing she was sliding on, jacking his big swollen cock, sliding her bald soapy little cunny on it, pulling it's girth into her soft folds, over, the ring of her little bottom over, pulling it back against her pink swollen clit.

"Put your arms around Daddy's neck again, child" her father ordered.

Emma gradually released her hold on her father's erection, and raised her arms, shaking, breathing hard, squeezing her father's hands around her big firm jostling tit flesh, and then sliding her fingers around his neck behind her.

The Reverend reached around Emma and holding his cock against her little pussy, he told her to hang on as he lifted her and stepped from the tub.

They giggled together as he took the few steps to the hearth where he set Emma down again, when he told her to put her hands out on the mantle which Emma did.

Her legs wobbly she leaned slightly forward, reached to touch the wooden hearth over the fireplace. The firelight shimmering on their glistening wet bodies, water dripping from her gown, her hair, her breasts, a puddle forming on the floor beneath her and steaming from the heat, she felt nearly exhausted by the sheer constant state of arousal. She felt she would burst, her father prolonging this delirious pleasure to the point where she was ready to scream for him to fuck her.

The Reverend raised his daughter's transparent wet clinging white gown up over her tender narrow little hips, his hands on her soft little hips when Emma looked back and saw how swollen hard her father's cock was, his balls heavy with cum.

"Papa, put it in me" she practically hissed, murmured with the heat of the fire. She wagged and slithered and ground her hips, so tantalizingly soft and bare in the firelight, provoking her father. "In me Daddy, my little pussy is so hot, Daddy" grinding back at him. "Save me, Papa, fuck me, Daddy" her hands on the mantle, her arms stretched forward as if she were tied, her back arched, her bottom thrust up on her tiptoes.

Pushing her little cunny against her father's huge cock, grinding her little hips, her hands gripping the mantle Emma felt her father slide the head of his cock through her slick little cunt and she groaned. She was so on fire, she didn't even recognize herself anymore.

"Are you going to fuck your little girl, Daddy?" she hissed. "Are you going to slide your big hard cock in my little pussy, Papa? You want to, don't you Daddy" she moaned, "you want to put it in me, don't you? You want to fuck my little pussy, don't you, Papa? You want to cum in your little girl, don't you. Want to cum in your daughter's hot little belly. Put it in me, Daddy. Make a baby in me Daddy."

The Reverend rubbed the the head of his cock over her little opening again, and again, torturing her. Her pussy quivered and opened for him, Emma feeling deep inside.

"Nnnn, Papa, you're so hard, Papa, ohhhgod Daddy, put it in me, slide your cock into your daughter, Daddy, your good girl, Papa, see Daddy, look Daddy, my little cunny needs you, Papa" arching her back impossibly raising her leg, lifting one hip showing her father her swollen shiny pink slit.

The Reverend just growled a lust filled "Yessssss" found her little hole, and pressed his cock into his daughter.

She and her Daddy, him and his little girl, naked in front of the fire together. Alone out in the prairie together. Incestuous lovers. Father and daughter. The Reverend and his little Em. Her hot little cunny burning with desire, her father's incestuous cock raging hard and pushing inside her pushed up hot little cunt, slicing through her shiny pink slit spreading his daughter open.

The Reverend fucked his cock into his little Em from behind her, taking her. His hugely hard cock between his little girls legs as he forced himself inside her.

"Mmm lil baby, so tight around Papa's big cock" pressing his hips to the rounds of her spread open bottom. "So beautiful, child" buried in his little girl, his daughter. "Fuck Daddy's cock, baby" her wet soft hot little cunt milking his cock, her turning back to look him in the eyes full with a frantic kind of heat, her leg raised, her hip thrust up, his cock fucking in and out of her hot little cunt, Emma loved the look of animalistic fury on her father's face.

Her father stopped moving, and Emma fucked his cock like she'd been fucking for years. Her beautiful little pussy bald from her bottom to her front, her breasts hanging forward, her gown spread open and held open on either side of her aching swollen tits, she fucked him, used him to feed her hot little cunt. Her father fucking his hugely hard cock deep into her belly, he pulled on her nipples swollen and puffy hot, her bottom thrust out, her legs spread, her little bald pink cunny sucking on her father's incestuous cock.

"Does my little girl need Daddy's cock? You want it, don't you Em? Need Daddy inside you. My little girl's cunny needs it, don't you, my child. Tell Daddy baby, tell Daddy, lil baby, that you need Daddy to drive the devil from you, my child" he whispered hotly into Emma's ear, drawing all but the head of his throbbing hard cock from her, her tiny heart-shaped bottom touching out at his groin. "Tell Papa, child. Tell Daddy you want it in you, lil baby."

Emma tried to push back, tried to fuck him back inside her. The Reverend held her firmly by her hips.

"Put it back in me, in me Daddy" Emma begged. "Oh god Daddy, stop teasing me, Papa. I'm so hot Daddy, my little pussy needs you Daddy, I need it Daddy, deep in me, put it back in me Papa" Emma pleaded, leaning more of her weight onto the mantle, the head of Daddy's cock teasing her too much.

His hands running between her legs, his fingers wet in her juices flowing down her legs, she felt him touch a finger to her little bottom. Emma closed her eyes and let her father make her crazy with lust, let her father touch her, loved her Papa's hands all over her. Her knees almost buckled as the Reverend pressed his thumb harder into her bottom, her wriggling on the wide head of his cock. He pressed again, and her knees bent, her bottom thrust out, her wrestling to hold on to the mantle.

Emma's breasts were dangling and so firmly ripe, the Reverend fucked his cock deep into her belly, seethed at the sight, burnishing the image in his mind forever.

Him rubbing the ball of his thumb into her little bottom, wet with his little girl's cream, his left hand lightly caressing the baldness of her vulva, sliding slippery creamy satiny wet through her pussy lips around his thick throbbing hard cock.

Emma's whole body surrendered to her Papa's fingers as he slid one finger into her pussy and one into her little bottom and slowly, slowly fucked her with both his big hands. She wanted his throbbing hard cock buried to the hilt inside her desperately. Her knees went weak, her bottom thrust up and back and forward and down in rotating rolling circular undulations. She didn't care anymore whether it was the devil in her, or not. She was in love with her Daddy's fingers, what they were doing to her. It felt so good being saved.

She was exquisite, his little Emma, a vision to behold rocking her hot dripping creamy wet little cunny on his hands, pushing back to sink his thumb into her bottom, his fingers inside her, pressing into her clit, her bald mound with the heel of his palm.

The Reverend slowly pushed his cock a little deeper inside his daughter roiling wriggling undulating in his hands, first pulling his finger from her cunt, then his finger from her tight little bottom.

Before she could really recover he was already guiding his hugely erect cock back deep into her bald swollen pink slit. His hot prick inside his little Emma's soft warm glove, and began fucking her long and deep. Began using her, fucking her hot little cunt. Moved his left hand down the back of her thigh to lift her left leg. Holding her thigh out, he pressed up into his little girl, fucking his daughter's beautiful dripping wet hot little cunt, not giving her tight little pussy time to adjust to his girth, his length.

Emma couldn't breathe as Joshua slid inside his little girl. The Reverend groaned. "Nnnnn, lil baby" fucked his hugely hard cock into her holding her leg, her hip. "Such a beautiful lil cunny" pumping up into her, "such a hot, wet, creamy little cunny" his cock so big against Emma's bald pussy, his daughter fucking back into her Daddy's long even thrusts, her little cunny sucking on it as he withdrew, releasing and opening as he glided back into her belly.

"Ooohhhh fuck Daddy, fuck me Daddy, fuck me Papa, fuck my little pussy, Papa. Nnnsooobig inside me, Daddy. Do you feel me squeezing you Papa, my tight little cunny around you, Daddy? Nnnnn, ohhhh god Daddy, yess, so deep in me, Papa. Nnnnn, so big in me. Oh god Daddy yesss, harder Papa, so deep, so deep."

She looked back at him, into his eyes, "Papa, god Daddy, your cock is so big inside me. Feels so good in me. Fuck me, Papa. Do I feel good, Daddy? Does my little pussy feel good?"

His first slapping spank on her right flank came as a splendid searing shock to Emma.

She groaned out, thrust her bottom, arching her back. His strong hands gripped her hips, his thick hot hard cock pulsating so deep in her warm little belly, she melted into her father's hold on her as he fucked her fats and hard.

"Nnn, Daddy" she groaned sucking in her breath, barely able to hold into the mantle, the fire roaring in front of her as the next solid spank made her almost buckle, her cunny gushing creamy wet just as her father drove his cock up inside her, his left hand on her hip, gripping her.

"I knew your spanking made you wet, lil baby, over Daddy's lap" her father growled, fucking his cock inside his daughter in deep long slow strokes. "Daddy knew you felt me cum under your belly. Didn't you, child? I could smell how wet you were, how damp your little pussy was."

Emma couldn't speak until she finally burst a hissing "Yessssss."

Her father's cock was buried in her, he was fucking her so deep so fast so hard, gripping her hips in his big hands she felt her breasts bouncing and ripple, her bottom bounce and ripple, her father's balls hit between her legs.

The Reverend looked down at his cock gliding in and out of his little girl, mashing his groin into her bottom, grinding into her, fucking up into her.

His huge hot cock gliding into his daughter's beautiful little cunny wrapped so tight around his thick hard cock, gliding in and out, shiny, soaking wet in his little girl's creamy wet cum.

Emma could barely breathe she was cumming so hard. Her clit humming, her cumming so deep inside at the same time. Her father's hugely hard cock never stopping as she flooded his cock. He was so fucking hard, so fucking big, so swollen, and she had all of him inside her as much as she could take in.

The fire's heat in front of her, her father's heat behind her, the fire raged in her hot little cunny.

Barely able to stand up anymore, Emma moved with the Reverend still inside her, as he sat down in his chair pulling little Emma onto his lap.

Emma leaned back into her father's broad hot sweaty hot chest, panting, moaning, sprawled out on top of him, for him to do with her as he pleased, his masculine scent all around her filling her, his cock buried in her belly. He never stopped fucking her, her legs spread wide straddling over his strong hairy thighs as he reached down and rubbed her clit with his big tender fingers, kneaded her aching hot swollen tits in his big hand.

Emma laid her head back on her father's shoulder in a kind of delirious splendor and closed her eyes, let her father have her, rolling her hips, fucking his cock so deep in her belly as her father put his fingers to her lips, and she sucked on them, her Daddy's cock so deep inside her, stretching her little cunny their sex filling the air of the room.

"Do you like how you taste, Em?" her father growled softly behind her, in her ear, asked with such a tender soothing tone Emma melted into his body, sucking his fingers, nodding that yes, she liked her taste on her father's fingers, that it turned her on. "Mmm, Daddy loves how my little girl tastes."

Emma moaned as the Reverend wrapped his strong arms around her, her breasts pushed up on his forearm, and began cumming again as he held her tight against him.

Her cum running down over his hot cum filled balls, her splayed across his lap, her leaning into him as if she had no strength left, when she felt her father's cock growing, expanding, Emma ignited, wanting him to cum inside her, her cumming again, bucking and rolling as orgasm after orgasm wrecked through her on her father's lap, her series of orgasms finally subsiding leaving her shaken and exhausted and in a kind of revery.

She could feel her father's cock so hard, throbbing, pulsating inside her. He was going to cum at any moment, and while she loved her father cumming inside her, his seed in her belly, she decided she had one last thing to do; she needed, wanted to suck her father off, for him to cum in her little mouth again.

Whispering, "I have to take care of you, Daddy, I know how" Emma whispered out, raised herself until her father's cock slid from her spent little cunny. With almost no energy left she rolled from his lap, kneeled in front of him in his chair, and at first just stared at her father's huge erection shiny with her cum and jutting up from his groin.

His balls were tight and full of cum, shiny wet in her cum. His cock stood like a wild beast laid back bouncing from his belly. Emma reached out shakily and took her father's glowing hot hard cock in her small hands and began jacking her Daddy's hardness. Staring at her own tiny hands sliding up and down her father's raging hard cock Emma was mesmerized by the sight, her father looking down at her between his open legs. She was so beautiful glowing in the firelight, so thoroughly exhaustingly fucked glowing in her own sexual heat, her father's huge cock in her hands as she jacked his thick meaty hot cock. Mesmerized, she breathed onto her father's cock, talking to it more than to him.

"So big, Papa. Feels so good in my hands Papa, in your little girl's hands" she looked up at him. "Do you want me to put you in my mouth, Papa? Want me to suck you, want you in my mouth, Daddy?" Emma panted, jacking her father's erection slippery hot with her cum.

"Baby? Do you want to suck Daddy?"

Emma stared at her father's cock in her hands, her eyes glossed over, stared at her father's pre-cum spilling out over her little hands as she jacked her Daddy.

"Do you want to taste your little cunny on Daddy's cock, lil baby?"

Emma just nodded, staring, amazed how many times she'd cum.

"That's my good girl" her father whispered delicately moving Emma's hair from her face. "Put Daddy in your mouth, child."

Emma was in the spell of her father's hugely swollen cock. Feeling his hand on her head, guiding her to him, Emma licked her lips.

The Reverend guided his daughter to the big shiny head of his incestuous daddy-cock, guided the meaty head into her mouth, his fingers in her hair, pulling it into bunches in his big fingers, guiding her, until Emma took him in her mouth, and began sucking, sucking her Papa's cock, in love with it in her hot sucking little mouth.

Daddy's cock thick and hard and pulsing in her squeezing little fists, the taste of her own little cunny, she jacked up and down on her father as she sucked and bathed his throbbing cock with her tongue. She made love to it, licked down the rib of its underside and licked her Daddy's balls. Jacked his cock standing so high above her, her little hand reaching up to the head as she kissed and breathed in the aroma of her father's balls. Rubbed her fist around the silky wet helmet, as she sucked one then the other into her swirling hot mouth.