The Reverend Joshua and His Emma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh god yessss. Ohhh Em."

Emma licked and nipped and kissed her way back up her father's hot swollen prick in her little hands, rolling her palm over the head, looking into her Daddy's eyes with a wild abandon, then sucking him back into her hot sucking little mouth.

Eager, abandoned to please her father, her body undulating, so excited, her father's cock in her hot sucking little mouth, Emma gushed up at her father "Let me suck you off, Papa, cum in my mouth, Daddy, I want you to, Daddy, cum in my mouth. Fuck my mouth, cum in my mouth for me" jacking his dripping wet cock in her little hand. "Shoot down my throat for me, Papa, cum for me, I'll swallow it all" she promised as little Emma plunged her mouth back over her father's pulsing cock.

"Ohhh, Em, child. So good, baby. So good to Daddy. Save Daddy, Em, suck your Papa, such a good girl, your mouth feels so good, Em, so good. Suck your Papa, child. Mmmmm gooood girllllll, mmm little baby, mmmyesss suck Daddy, Em."

The Reverend put both of his hands on his daughter's head, held her by her long brown hair, watched his little Emma fuck his cock with her hands, with her mouth, with wild abandon sucking, sucking, bursting back up, taking a breath, her hands still flying up and down his dripping wet cock.

"Cum in my mouth Daddy" she panted, gushed, on fire as her father watched her head bob up and down, swirling and groaning, her humming moans, rubbing her Daddy's throbbing meaty cock on her cheeks, over lips, and then back into her warm wet little mouth.

His legs stretched out behind her holding her between his thighs, his calves pressed into her hips, her bottom, drawing her against him, the Reverend groaned as his daughter sucked his cock like no woman ever had.

"Love, your cock, Daddy, love sucking you, Papa, love fucking you with my mouth, Daddy. Cum in your little girl's mouth Daddy, cum in my mouth. Want to taste you, again, Daddy. Want to suck you clean, Papa, cum in my mouth, Daddy, cum in your little girl's mouth, let your little Em make you cum in my mouth, Papa."

Both high with lust, his beautiful daughter sucking his cock, her big tits so hot-warm against his balls ready to burst, she looked so sexy, so deliriously amazingly sexy sucking his cock, sucking her Daddy in her little mouth, squeezing him in her tiny hands, the Reverend was in love with his little Emma.

"Oh Em, good girl, yes child, suck Daddy, fuck Daddy's cock, child, with your little mouth, such a good girl, make Daddy cum, child, make Daddy cum with your hot little mouth. Suck Papa's cum little baby, oh god Emma, such a good girl for Daddy, suck Daddy's cum out baby, you're going to make Daddy cum in your mouth, ohhh Emmm" the Reverend groaned in one long building climax, his fingers thick in Emma's hair.

Emma was sucking so hard on her father's cock, sucking it because she'd fallen in love with the rapturous effect her Daddy and his lovely cock had on her, sucking it, making love to it, writhing on her father's pulsating big cock when with a roar the Reverend tensed and began cumming in his daughter's mouth. Emma sucked, and sucked, milking her father's cock of his incestuous cum, making him cum in her hot little warm sucking mouth with a roaring groan as his little girl sucked and sucked sliding her hands up and down her father's pulsing shaft. Sucked and pulled until she'd milked every drop of her father's incestuous cum into her beautiful little mouth, his little girl's mouth, his hands on either side of her head his fingers wrapped in her silky hair, his beautiful daughter, his little girl loving sucking her Daddy off.

Emma climbed back into her father's lap, "Nnnn, Papaaaa" and he kissed her, pulled her to him, and they held each other in the firelight. Emma on her father's naked lap until the morning birds began singing, the sun opening into the cabin, the farm coming back to life filling with all it's familiar sounds.

Next: Chapter V: Emma's Little Bottom