The Right to Surrender Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

Mjndy went to grab her clothes but Norman stopped her.

"Tell you what Mindy, how about you leave those with Chloe here, I have a hankering to see how she fits them sometime. Why don't you help yourself to some of her stuff from the wardrobe there instead."

Damn, that annoyed me. Mindy's clothes were dirty, trashy and nasty and the stuff in my wardrobes was going to be so much better. I also hated that Norman seemed to have taken control of my house too, just letting this teenage whore do what she wanted. He saw the displeasure etched on my face and smirked, and asked.

"You got a problem with that officer?"

I had to bite my tongue, I hated this, I had wanted my dangerous thrill, had got it and now wanted to go back to normal but was struggling with the realisation that this bastard never intended me to return. I forced a smile and said.

"No problem, Mindy take what you want."

My heart sunk when she emerged with my favourite pair of knee high boots, an expensive leather skirt, a designer top and my best jacket – all told she had taken over a thousand dollars worth of stuff and I just had to lie there handcuffed with the taste of her cum and piss fresh in my mouth and a pathetic pile of whores clothing in return. She strutted out of my apartment like she owned it leaving Norman to stand over me. Despite my parlous state I snarled at him.

"You bastard!"

He just laughed and put his recorder to play and held the scene from earlier up to me of me squealing like a pig as Mindy fisted me to orgasm.

"Oh please Chloe, don't pretend you didn't like it. It's all there. And remember I've got this footage now, you piss me off and I'll get one of my friends to set up a web site so the world can watch it. Maybe I can include the link when I send your friends on the force that gun. Mm? Thought not. Don't forget who holds all the cards here bitch. You are now mine to do with what I want. Hell, what are you complaining about? It's what you wanted, don't fight it. Here, you can stay there for a while and think about it, I'll come back and release you later."

And with that he flipped me over so that my face was pressed into my piss soaked sheets and her used ropes to tie my legs in place so that I couldn't really avoid the stench.

He left me for two hours like that. I had plenty of time to consider my situation, all sorts of ideas passed through my mind, in the end though I could see no way out of what I had created and by the time he came in and released me I was suitably defeated. He left me with the instructions to be outside his door the next morning at ten, naked and with a slap up breakfast on a tray for him and then we would have the rest of the day to 'play'. I didn't like the sounds of that but nodded and hoped that after tomorrow when I went back to work he might lay off me a bit. Some hope!

*

It was in complete shame that I stepped out of my apartment the next morning wearing nothing but a frown. I felt so exposed. OK I was in the top flat and Norman's was the next landing down but I supposed anyone could be coming up the stairs, and could find me naked. I closed my door and picked up the breakfast tray I had prepared and made it down the stairs to the next landing as quickly as I could. I leaned on Norman's bell and stood waiting for a response. For over a minute there was nothing and I just stood there outside his door becoming more and more conscious of my nakedness and considering whether I should run back upstairs. But I didn't I stood there and finally the door opened on the chain and my abuser peered out. He smirked when he saw how obedient I had been and snarled his next instructions.

"I need to go to the toilet. You kneel down out there and wait until I get back, then you can bring in my food. And you'd better kneel the whole time I'm gone because I can check through the viewer bitch."

Sounded like he was in a bad mood and as much as I wanted to break in his door and kick the living shit out of him and arrest him I knew I needed to do what he wanted. I placed the tray on the floor and then got down onto the cold stone on my hands and knees and waited. Christ knows what the postman or anyone else would think if they found me like that. Here I was a respected policewoman kneeling like some kind of mongrel bitch outside this sex offenders flat waiting to serve him how he saw fit. Fuck how I regretted my actions only yesterday but even so my hand still found its way to my pussy and to my complete disgust I was unable to resist having a quick rub of my pussy as I was undoubtedly aroused at my treatment.

When the door finally opened Norman stood in its frame wearing nothing but a dressing gown with no belt. His dick was semi hard and buried in a forest of disgusting black hair. He smiled as he saw me stare at it, no doubt taking the wrong meaning from my stare (or maybe not). He stooped and picked up the tray and commanded me to crawl into his flat behind him.

This was the first time I had been in there and it was an eye opener. Clothes and rubbish were scattered randomly through his flat, the carpet did not look like it had ever been hovered, it was a real pig sty. But my trained eye picked out other things as I crawled in his corridor towards what, if his flat matched mine, would be the living room. Like a large bundle of women's underwear of all shapes and sizes just lying in a pile in the hallway. Like the scattered hardcore pornographic magazines, their covers and titles lurid and obscene (and in some cases illegal) but I found it hard not to look at them and add to my arousal. It gave a portrait of this man that, along with what I knew of his criminal record and the evidence he had constructed against me should have made me very frightened of him. And I was, but I was also turned on, all my life I had been in complete control and now with this basist of perverts I was totally out of control.

My hand stopped as it landed on a loose copy of "TEENAGE CUM GUZZLERS" and I could not help but stare at the slutty young girl on the cover with cum spilling messily down her face. I had to tear my gaze from that and continue forward, passing cases of hardcore DVD's with a variety of nasty titles, Norman's tastes seemingly running to domination, BDSM and sadism judging by the titles. I gave an involuntary shiver and finally crawled into his living room.

I had been aware of a dull noise coming from the room and as I entered I saw that his TV was on and he was playing a recording of my session with Mindy from the day before. It was shock to my system seeing myself on screen like that. I still wasn't used to my short hair but it was still clearly me. I was just at the point where Mindy was cumming all over my face and I was transfixed by the action. Norman just snickered and sat in his armchair and began to pick some of the food off the tray I had brought while as his robe lay open he began to masturbate. I hated doing it but I found my hand reaching down my body and I began to finger myself as he wanked and ate and watched the action on screen.

It was a heady atmosphere in that room. The curtains were shot and there was a lack of fresh air or light other than the TV and a dusty lamp. The smell in the room was musky, sweaty and unmistakably cum and sex. It was equal parts intoxicating and abhorrent. I tried to stop the route my mind and body was taking and tore my eyes from the screen just as Mindy started to envelope me with his piss on screen. But everywhere I turned I saw fresh perversions for my imagination. A set of handcuffs and a horse crop behind his settee. An obscenely long and wide black dildo under his heater at the window. A rack of ominously black DVD cases with a pack of tissues resting on them. A poster of Britney Spears dressed as a schoolgirl with a plethora of stains over her face. A leather studded mask that looked like something out of a horror movie.

"Here bitch! Stop that! I didn't give you permission to play with yourself did I? Well fucking stop it."

As I had been scanning his room he had cum, splattering his thick wad onto one of the buttered pieces of toast I had provided. It looked like some sort of grotesque spread and I watched in horror as he presented the soiled toast to me.

"Not fair that you don't get anything is it? Besides you need to eat something to keep your strength up, got a big day ahead."

Of all the things I had done so far this seemed the worst. My hands were not cuffed, I was physically able to just walk out of there but instead with shaking hands I took the proffered toast and began to eat it. The taste was horrible and the thought of what it was worse, but I knelt there and ate his thick, sticky cum like it was jam. I ate it all, every last crumb and he sat there watching me with the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

We spent the rest of the morning watching a variety of his DVD's and computer files. They were without exception obscene and disgusting. They gave a perfect insight into the diseased mind of a sexual deviant and a clear vision of the kind of person I was now totally beholden too. He was evidently a misogynist that hated women, saw them as objects for use and abuse. The films were disturbing and objectifying and should have repulsed me but there was a part of me that watched them and was aroused, that watched these women being fucked in all their holes by all manner of things and imagined and wished that it was me and not these filthy actresses. I think he was making me watch them to gauge my reaction, I think he would have gotten off more if I had acted far more sickened than I did because he seemed to up the perversion level with each DVD or clip we watched.

Finally he was done and he dismissed me with this missive.

"You're not back to work until tomorrow are you? Good well don't worry I won't interrupt your police career unless I have to. I'm guessing it'll be helpful to me to have a pig bitch watching out for me, won't it? Anyway that won't stop us having fun today. Run upstairs and get dressed in the clothes Mindy left you. We're going out today for some fun, let's see what depths you can really sink too."

There were a lot of things in that statement I did not like the sound of but bizarrely the first thing I said was.

"But I haven't washed them yet!"

"So! I want you in her clothes, and I mean all of them, those skanky knickers as well, and back down here in ten minutes! Understand? Good now fuck off!"

*

I hurried upstairs and into my flat, still scared I would be seen by someone in my naked state. Once in my own flat I leaned against the door and breathed hard and thought about all I had done. How could I have reduced myself to this level? I looked across at my bedroom door and knew I had to get a move on, Norman would not like being kept waiting.

God! What was wrong with me? I was a police officer in one of the toughest cities in the world, had arrested rapists, muggers, even murderers and here I was dashing about worrying what a pathetic sex offender like Norman would think if I was late! Yet I still scurried into my bedroom and picked up the whores clothes from last night. Lifting them up was even worse than the memory. They looked even more skimpy than they had last night as she had stripped them off. First on were her knickers and I grimaced as I stepped into them and pulled them up around my crotch. Oh it was a vile thought to think of me wearing these the day after Mindy had and done god know what (and who in them)! Then I pulled on the rest of her hooker outfit, it was galling to wear the clothes of women that I had arrested plenty of times before, worse still the realisation that I was a little bigger all over than Mindy had been so the bra top strained and the tiny skirt was even higher up on me. Her heels at least fit Ok and barely able to glance at my reflection in my mirror I hurried out and down to Norman's flat.

He was out on his landing and wolf whistled at my descent.

"Suits you bitch, all the female pigs should have to wear a uniform just like that."

Our second 'date' started much like our first – with me burning with shame at what I was wearing (which was even tackier than before) and hoping like hell no one would see me dressed like this. I couldn't think what any of my colleagues on the force would think not to mention who I was with or indeed why I suddenly had short hair. We went to another dive bar and this time Norman was more intent on drinking than eating and the more he drank the more his wolfish eyes seemed to roam the bar for prey. I just sat beside him and allowed him to feel and finger me as he saw fit, much to the disdain of the older female barmaid who was watching us. As it got darker a group of students came in the bar. They were out of place there but were too drunk to care. Norman seemed to fixate on one of them. A pretty young blonde with her hair in pig tails and looking for all the world like an innocent. He slipped his hands into his pockets and started to rub himself as he looked at her across the bar and seemed extra keen in her movements and that of her friends as one by one they left. When she left on her own it was no surprise when he dragged me by the hand and we spilled out in to the night twenty yards behind her.

I had a sinking feeling where this was going and no way could I allow it to happen, no matter what might happen to me.

It creeped me out as Norman led me by the hand and we stalked the drunken teenager. I felt physically ill as I stumbled along beside him watching her pert backside stagger in front of us. I had to stop this. Feeling my last vestiges of strength I stopped and held onto Norman so he stopped too.

"No. I won't be party to this Norman, I can't let you do this."

He hissed at me, an evil look plastered on his face. He turned and watched the girl stumble forward further away from us but I held onto him. He seemed to think for a moment and looked at the shop which we stood in front of. I turned too, it was a tattoo parlour.

"You'll pay for this bitch. One phonecall, that's all it will take and that gun will be sent to the right officer, I promise you. "

He turned and watched the girl move further away as I still held on.

"OK. Have it your way but if I can't have her you will need to pay the penalty. You want me to leave her alone? Fine. You go into that tattoo place and get a tattoo that reads "PIG WHORE " on your body, because that's what you are Chloe, isn't it? That's what you dream of being."

I gasped, stifled a sob and said no but his response was to pull free of my grip and grab my chin.

"You either do that or you shut the fuck up and come with me and we catch up on our little friend up there. So what's it to be? And I'll tell you something else when you're done getting your ink I want you to go back to your flat, get dressed up in your police uniform and come back to that alley there ( he pointed to one that ran up the side of the row of shops we were in front of. Wait there, I'll find you. I've always wanted to take a copper before. I bet you've dreamed of it too slut, haven't you. No ink and pig in the alley waiting to get fucked means that gun gets posted, understand? Good. Have fun."

With that he stalked back towards the bar we had left. I looked forward and saw the student still slowly moving forward, at least I had saved her from Norman's affections.

*

I emerged from the tattoo parlour later that night a changed woman. I had stepped inside and the bald guy inside took one look at my clothing and automatically assumed I was a cheap, trashy street walker. He sneered at me when I asked for the grotesque words to be inked into my inner thigh ( the best place I could think to put them) and even asked if I wanted to pay for it with sexual favours. I even considered it but I decided I had fucked enough assholes that week and instead paid for it myself. Even so I had given it thought and as I felt the pain of the needle marking me for life I considered where I was in life and how I was now consigned to submission and servitude to that bastard, Norman. Maybe I was even beginning to accept that role, I was past the point where I could see any real way out of it.

Worse, the prospect of donning my police uniform and returning to the dark, dingy alleyway to be attacked by Norman had got me way too aroused to be normal. He had been right earlier, it had been a recurring fantasy of mine to be trapped and taken while on the beat by a dangerous criminal. Or even to be interviewing such a beast and have them turn the tables on me and bend me over that table and fuck me like the whore I was. The PIG WHORE I was, that is. My leg tingled and I strode off quickly, desperate to get out of this clothing but just as desperate to get into my work clothes and get back to this alley. Of Norman there was no sign. I assumed the pervert was still in the bar drinking.

*

It's amazing the burst of confidence I got from taking off Mindy's scabby clothes and donning my police uniform. I took a moment to clean up and sort my hair out, it was the first time I had seen it in my uniform and I actually reckoned it was fine like that. No more having to fold it up under my hat. I had my cuffs, my stick, everything and as I strode out of my apartment and back into the cold, dark night I was feeling on something of a high despite what now adorned my thigh (though I hadn't taken the plaster off it yet).

But as I got nearer to the alley my confidence slowly ebbed away to be replaced by fear mixed with intense arousal.

By the time I walked all the way back to the entrance to the alley it was just after midnight. The city was as busy as ever, lights slashing, stereos blaring and people going here and there at great pace but as I took my first tentative steps into the alley the rest of the world seemed to fade to black. Within a couple of steps I was engulfed in the murky gloom that enveloped the dank walls that lined the alley.

I was a hardened professional that had been on more than my share or murder and crime scenes yet I was very reluctant to step further into that dark opening leading to who know where or what. Just a few short hours ago it had appeared to be lined with dumpsters, garbage and boxes but now every shadow seemed to rear up and move. And yet for every moment I stood there I became more and more aroused. I seemed to adopt the persona of some timid, weak, pathetic police woman and the prospect of me being attacked and sexually assaulted sent a shiver of excitement through my body.

I inched deeper into the darkness and took out my flashlight and began to scan it across the walls as I stepped further into my nightmare fantasy. Each step seemed to make me wetter at my crotch, I had to fight the temptation to reach my hand down the front of my regulation dark blue slacks and finger myself, instead I held my nightstick in one hand and the torch in the other and crept further into the alley. I swivelled at a noise in time to see a cat jump and I was surprised that I could no longer see the entrance to the alley, clearly it had been on a slight curve and I was now past the point of seeing back to the main street. I turned forward and again and walked straight into something. I sprang back but knew it was metallic, a dumpster. I rubbed my sore arm where I had bashed it and stepped forward again only for a hand to wrap itself around my neck from behind while another grabbed my wrist with the nightstick and squeezed so that I dropped my weapon.

His breath was sour with alcohol as he squeezed my neck and used his other hand to reach up my torso and groped my breasts as he hissed in my ear.

"Drop the torch as well pig!"

The threat was unmistakable and exhilarating. I dropped the torch to the wet, puddle laden ground and allowed him to press his full weight behind me and push me forward so I was bent over a dumpster.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers