The Right to Surrender Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

"What are you doing? Don't you know I'm a police officer?"

I was playing a part now, that of poor, defenceless policewoman attacked and overpowered and roughly taken in a tawdry back alley. He slapped my ass through my trousers and reached under to pinch at my tits through my shirt.

"Shut up bitch, shut the fuck up. This isn't playing now, this is fucking real"

With a force I hadn't expected he began tugging at my trousers and before I knew what was happening they were pooling at my ankles. The cold night air turned my legs to goose pimples and as he leaned one arm on my back to pin me to the dumpster his other hand reached through my thighs from behind, hooked into my panties and absolutely tore them off!

I was staggered. The Norman I had watched at the flat come and go had seemed to me to be a weakling, a dirty nasty pervert but not much physically but in this setting he seemed energised. Or maybe it was me playing the weakling too well. I felt him lean forward and spit on the side of my face as he hissed at me again.

"Fucking pig whore you're going to regret patrolling down this fucking alley. This is my fucking alley and any fucking pig that comes down it will be shown who owns it!"

He was drunk and deranged and it excited me even more, all my rape fantasies lived out. I could have tried to fight him but the truth was I didn't want that but I did make a token effort, planting my hands on the dumpster and rearing back trying to buck him off me. He snatched his dirty hands into my hair and gripped it hard then pushed my face down and rubbed it into the moss and dirt that lay on top of the metal lid, it was disgusting. His other hand curled round my body and tore at the buttons of my shirt, freeing my bra then pulling it down so that my bare tits pressed into the metal too. His thumb pressed against my tight asshole while his index finger probed forward and invaded my sopping wet cunt. He fucked both holes with that combination while I listened to him undo his trousers with his other hand.

Then he was in me, his slimy long cock sliding easily into my pussy from behind and fucking me. He pushed my face down into the crap on the dumpster as he pumped hard in and out of my I felt so helpless and pathetic. And so aroused! Then he goaded me further.

"And you know that girl, the student? I fucking caught up with her too once you were away, she wasn't gagging for it quite as much as you are pig but she got it nonetheless!"

I gasped but said nothing as he fucked me. There was nothing loving or gentle about this it was hard and rough and demeaning. It was also just about the best fuck I had ever had in my 26 years on the planet.

He spat again on the side of my face, the feel of his thick, cloying saliva on my skin repulsive. He grunted like an animal as he fucked me. I managed to look up long enough to see the gloom of the alley and imagined that there were tramps on the far side drinking whisky while watching my rape, that hookers watched on and saw me get what they though I deserved. That my colleagues on the force watched and smiled thinking I was getting too big for my boots and that it was good to see a man put me in my rightful place. As I imagined all this Norman came inside me, his seed flooding into my womb, infiltrating and filling it. He fell forward and pressed on me for a while before leaning back and casually pushing me to the wet ground.

I rolled over in the dank puddle he had put me in and his foot stepped on my shoulder. I made to speak but found that he towered over me and began pissing on my face! I just lay there and let him use me as a toilet. It was disgustingly exciting, my absolute nadir. He finished and shook the last drops out on me then stooped to pick up my flashlight, my nightstick, my cuffs and my panties.

"I-I need those for tomorrow, I'm back on shift."

I was more than aware of how weak and feeble I sounded. Norman laughed and told me.

"Well you can call by my flat on your way out, you can get them back then."

Then he stooped and lifted up my bra as well, his trophy haul complete. He left me there in the dirty puddle, my shirt and trousers a filthy mess, my new tattoo throbbing on my thigh – the bastard hadn't even asked if I had done it. Then he was gone, out of sight. I sobbed a little and got up to my knees in the puddle. I was a mess. What had I turned into? How could I escape this life I had trapped myself in? But even as his shadow passed from sight I was reaching down to my sore pussy, his cum dripping from it and mixing with the rainwater and his piss in the filthy puddle and began to rub at it. It took me no time at all to climax, adding my own sex juices to the heady mix in the puddle, my climax was so strong and overpowering that I toppled forward face fist into the puddle and like a pig in shit I just lay there for a few moments savouring my humiliation before I considered how I was going to get home in such a fucking state.

*

As I got dressed the next morning I was as nervous as a rookie on her first day on the force. My mind kept repeating all that had happened to me in the past few days off, all the changes to my way of life, both physical and mental. I couldn't quite believe it all. More than anything my mind kept going back to the alleyway the night before and all that had occurred and how I had felt about it all. I was ashamed but knew also that I had loved it. I had even loved scrabbling my wet, dirty clothes together and limping home that night with Norman's cum sliding down my thighs. The looks of disgust from people I passed on the street had burned into me and further fuelled my bizarre arousal until I got home, struggled up my stairs (pausing only briefly outside Norman's door, he didn't seem to be home) and then into a long, hot shower by the end of which I found myself frigging to another intense orgasm before I nearly fell, naked into bed.

My uniform had been dirty and stained so it was in the wash and I was wearing my spare. Before I left my flat I paused and looked at the smart, confident looking young policewoman that stared back. How appearances can be deceiving.

I tried a confident knock on Norman's door. He answered after over a minute, again in just his unbelted robe. I stared at his semi stiff dick, thinking of what it had done to me last night.

"This a bust officer?" his every word dripped with sarcasm and disdain.

"Norman. I need my cuffs and nightstick back."

He smirked and pointed to the floor at my feet.

"Then you'll have to earn them bitch. On your knees."

I sighed, I didn't have the time for this, I need to be at the station. I also hoped that in the cold light of day he would see me in uniform being serious and realise that what had gone on over the past few days was over. Seemingly I was wrong. He just stood there, his dick growing perceptibly as he exerted his power over me and, of course, it was me that had to back down first. Reluctantly I dropped to my knees on the landing just outside his door. To my horror and dismay he shrugged off his robe, turned around and pressed his horrible, hairy ass against my face. Leaning over his shoulders he spoke as he reached back and used his hands to part his ass cheeks.

"You get your handcuffs back when you lick my arsehole clean."

Whatever I had expected him to make me do to get my stuff back it hadn't been that. I just knelt there stunned by the prospect as he took the lead and backed his ass up so that it engulfed my face. It was foul, filthy and disgusting, I wanted to vomit but I knew the sick freak would probably make me eat it up if I did or something equally freakish. Remembering all the bastard held over me I realise I had no choice so with a sinking heart I pushed out my tongue and, dressed in full police uniform, licked the convicted criminals asshole. I don't doubt Norman got some pleasure from my anal ministrations but I also suspect it was symbolic for him too, to have the law on its knees kissing his ass, certainly when he finally released my face from his ass he seemed awfully happy with himself.

"There's your cuffs back now to set you up for the day and to get your nightstick back all you got to do it blow me and swallow the load. The vitamins will no doubt help you through the day bitch."

Now this I had expected. He turned around and by now his dick was sticking straight out. I shuffled forward on my knees until my lips connected with his throbbing member. I heard footsteps below in our apartment block and prayed that it was no one for our levels. He took my pause to listen as hesitancy and forced the issue. He stepped forward and thrust the full length of his dick into my mouth and jabbed it against the back of my throat. I gagged on it but he reached down to hold onto my hair and hold my face in place then proceeded to skull fuck me.

He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth so fast it was almost a blur to me. His balls slapped noisily against my chin, his wiry pubic hair rubbed against my nose and saliva and pre cum escaped from the corners of my mouth as I drooled from the ferocity of the mouth fucking I was taking.

I felt like a piece of meat, my mouth just a hole for this bastard to get off in. It was an arousing thought.

He grunt and made noises from deep in his throat which no way could emanate from a human being. He gripped my short blonde hair tighter and sneered down at me, struggling to voice his words.

"You drink fucking the whole fucking lot bitch. Spill any and you'll fucking lick it up off the stone floor."

I actually considered deliberately missing some so I could be forced to do just that, just another horrible humiliation and degradation to turn me on. That I didn't was down to more luck than anything else. He gave a guttural gasp and gripped me by my ears and held them tightly as his cock exploded and flooded my mouth with his foul seed. He came in large, powerful spurts, spraying his cum into my throat and coating the insides of my mouth. He just came and came and eventually I gagged on it and coughed some up that ran down my chin. As he withdrew his dick I licked up escaping cum much to his amusement. He threw the cuffs and the nightstick beside where I knelt and walked back inside his flat leaving me kneeling there like the slut I had become. I glanced down and saw a spot of cum on the floor and before I could stop myself I stooped down and licked it up off the dirty ground.

There was a fire burning in my loins again but I was late and I picked up my equipment and ran down the stairs, wiping the cum from my face as I went. I tried to clear my mind and focus on my job, little did I know though that I was about to embark on one of the most uncomfortable shift of my burgeoning career....

END OF PART TWO

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers