The Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey boss, what's up?"

"Close the door."

Not a good sign, but Keith obeyed. Turning, he hid the movements of shifting his ring to the red jewel while he obeyed. When he turned around, he waited for her to begin the speech that would lead to his firing. He knew that is why she was in his office, but he also had a plan to reverse the decision.

"Keith, I want to let you know, I'm glad that you weren't hurt," she said.

"Hey, thanks-"

"But, there is the issue of safety."

"Look I was just rushing, and the floor was slippery," he said while she nodded. "It won't happen again."

"I know it won't. After today, I plan to call corporate and put in the papers to fire you."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I wanted to present you the chance to bow out gracefully. You can quit now, and I'll even give you a good reference."

"Fuck," he said, but he used the moment to activate the ring. He thought about them doing it right there in the office. She looked confused for a second.

"You okay?" he asked.

Blinking suddenly, she looked up at Keith and smiled.

"Then there is a third option Keith."

"Which is?"

He knew. What he didn't know is if his boss was married or was in a relationship. Guilt went through him, but if it would save his job, there wasn't any choice.

"Well, Keith, you could fuck me. Right here and right now and I will forget the slip-up. We can count it as a moment of poor decision making and move on from there."

"Isn't this blackmail?" he asked. He didn't mean to. Part of his magnificent personality coming out against those who were in charge.

"Are you saying no?" she asked. There was a hint of warning in her voice.

"Won't the other managers be pissed?"

"They won't know, and if you do it well, I'll even throw the bonus of having your back."

Keith couldn't believe the ring worked. She was offering herself to save his job. He smiled at her.

"Well, boss, you're the one in charge. It would be amiss of me to refuse such a generous offer."

"Let's hope you have a generous dick because if not, I might reconsider."

She winked at him and scooted forward on his chair. White panties clung to her sex and outlined it as she spread her legs. They outlined a fat mound, and they were already beginning to show his boss's arousal. Excitement went through Keith, and he hardened looking at his boss in such a compromising position.

"Like what you see, well hold on, it gets better."

With a hooked finger, she pulled the fabric aside and Keith glimpsed the wettest and reddest fat pussy he had ever seen. Her pussy looked angry and defiant. Even as it stared at him, it was drooling.

"She needs your cock, Keith. Come give it to her."

"Ma'am such language."

"Mmm, I know. There is much about me that everyone doesn't know. Barring you now, and you are going to get one hell of a bio today."

He loosed his belt and let his pants drop to his knees.

"You should raise the chair."

"Are you ordering me around now?"


"Considering if you want a really good fucking, you'll listen to the suggestion from your subordinate."

She got up from the chair and leaned against his desk.

"Now that I think about it, you have the right idea."

Shaking her ass, she pulled both her skirt and panties off before setting them on his chair. Then she hopped up on his desk and spread herself once more. It looked like she was at the perfect height for their groins to match up. Keith dropped his underwear down and positioned himself in front of the offered pussy.

"You ready?"

"Keith, I was ready ten minutes ago."

Keith thought briefly that meant she was already going to offer herself before he showed up today. No matter, he wanted to believe the ring worked. There were a few girls he wanted to try it on.

"Fuck," she exclaimed when his cock spread her slit. The smoothness of her red snatch sent shivers up his spine. He slid his cock up and down between the opening of her bare clam.

"Oh Jesus," she said. "What's taking you so long? Fuck me."

One last run of her slit and he pushed his cock against her drooling opening. He slid in, and they both gasped. Her legs wrapped around his waist and locked tight. She was tight, tighter than any woman Keith had ever fucked. He found it surprising that she was shaking uncontrollably.

"If I had known, god Keith..."

He smiled at her, and the look of lust in her eyes made him feel like a brand new man. Thank god for old gypsies. How could he live life now without such an item of great value and opportunity?

"I aim to please," he said.

"Well, get to moving that cock in and out of my cunt."

Keith would say one thing about sex with his boss; he was glad that there were two hours before anyone else showed up to work. As he fucked Grace, he found that the woman was insatiable for him. Grace's screams of pleasure seemed to echo out of his office and through the packed metal shelves that labyrinthed the back of the store.

"Harder, shit...give it to me...ohhh, just like that," she cried.

Keith, of course, was all too happy to oblige her demands. She was a bitch, but the secretary looks and not too mention the boss title turned to slut look was making the day. He even liked the way his balls slapped against her ass. The best thing is that he lasted long enough for her to shutter into multiple orgasms. Adonis was quickly becoming a nickname that he could live with if anyone found out that is.

Keith wasn't a stud. His cock often was too sensitive for him to last long. Lacking in continual opportunities for sex, even with the same girl, had made him shy in bed. Snickering in the gossiping shadows of the people he knew was prevalent. This ring was changing everything for him. Balls boiled suddenly and surged, releasing a torrential flood of hot cum into his boss. She squealed in surprise and gurgled into her final release.

"Keith, oh Keith..."

"Heh, yeah it was great."

Pulling away was like pulling a cork out of a wine bottle. With a pop, he watched in amazement as thick white creme burst from her dirty cunt. Sweat covered his body, and he fell against the door to his office to keep himself steady. The clock on the wall told him that there were only twenty minutes before the workers started showing up.

"Grace?"

She still looked dazed.

"Grace..."

"Huh? Sorry, What's up?"

"First, others will be here soon."

"Oh crap, I have to get out of your office."

Jumping off the desk, she grabbed her skirt and out it back on. Where she produced the small mirror he couldn't say, but she checked her face.

"Are we good?"

"You know Keith, yes. It was incredible, and I am impressed with your output ability."

"Just with sex, though?"

She laughed

"You know why people don't like you?" she asked.

He shrugged.

"Because your too smart, work hard, and never make mistakes. Well, barring the other day of course. And you seem to be a great guy. A hero with no flaws."

"I did screw the boss," he offered. Honestly, now that it was over, he was feeling guilty. Not about taking advantage of her, but because she was his boss. Seemed like sex with a superior violated not only company policy, but of ethics too.

"And will again I'm sure. Your safe Keith. Get to work before I find something else to keep you busy."

Keith's mind briefly flashed to what that something else could be, but time constraints prevented that. He opened the door for his boss. She paused before leaving.

"I'll be in my office all day. If you need anything, please stop by," she said.

She winked at him and disappeared around a corner, her heels clacking as she went. Closing the door, Keith dressed quickly, straightening everything up before realizing his office smelled like sex. There was no hope for a fix on that, so he looked at his ring and turned it back to the clear jewel. It had worked, but maybe it was only because his boss already had the idea. He needed to try it on a stranger. Nine o'clock rolled around Keith left his office, hoping the smell of sex didn't linger on him.

The day passed slowly. Once, he got yelled at by a customer for not having a product in stock and then taking too long to find that answer out. Second, he had to deal with a late worker, a fat guy who hated to be on time. Third, it was boring. The amount of customers in the store were little, and so there were extended periods of standing on the floor by himself. He could have returned to his office, but the possibility of running into his boss was a temptation neither of them could afford. This company needed a good scandal to drive up the customer base.

"Excuse me sir?" a pleasant woman's voice called his attention. Looking down, he found a tanned skin woman addressing him. She was wearing tight yoga pants and a sweater. Things that went immediately into his mind. He wondered if the yoga pants would feel nice on his skin.

"Yes ma'am," he replied.

"I need some help taking a television out. The cashier told me to seek you out."

"No problem. Is it up front?"

"Yes," she said with a smile. She practically skipped in front of him while they walked, but it was her ass confined in the yoga pants that garnered his attention.

"So what did you buy?" he asked.

"Got myself a 60 inch."

"That's a big television for such a small girl."

"I like big things."

There was a pause before she blushed. Keith honestly would have missed the comment for any double meaning, but her reddening cheeks brought his attention to perverted things. By the time they made it up to the register that held the television, Keith convinced himself that he should use the ring again. While he pushed the long cart that the giant television sat on, he moved the ring to red.

The action caused him pause in thought. Why was there even a jewel that erased the memory? Boyfriends, that had to be the answer. He stopped rolling the cart.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking."

"Don't take too long; I have to get home soon."

"Boyfriend?"

"Oh no," she laughed. "No boyfriend but my neighbors are gonna help with me with the television when I get home."

"That's very kind of them."

Nodding, she began leading him again to her vehicle. When they arrived, Keith knew he had his work cut off for him. For such a small girl, he was surprised to be staring at a raised dual exhaust truck. Dark blue, its chrome rims and chrome trim were intimidating, but he was determined to get the television into the bed of the truck. She dropped the bed of the truck.

"You gonna be able to handle it?" She asked the question while climbing into the bed of the truck.

"Fuck," he said out loud, staring at her ass and camel toe outline in the stretch of the yoga pants. He assumed in an ordinary world; she would have gotten offended, maybe even had said something to him about the sexual harassment.

"Honey not yet, let's load this television up and then I can thank you properly."

He smirked. Lucky him that she would be so willing to thank him for his help. How to avoid getting caught or in trouble for such a thing occurred to him. "With the ring," he thought, "what was my boss gonna do? Fuck me for taking the initiative?"

He laughed.

"What's so funny?"

Looking dejected, she held her arms out, waiting for him to lift the television up from the cart. Straining, he lifted the television from the car and pulled the edge to the dropped tailgate. Arms were shaking, he was amazed when the cardboard box made it to the right height and settled on the metal.

"Alright, I'm gonna push it in," he said.

"Not yet I hope, we got to get the television settled," she giggled.

Laughing with her, he went to the other edge of the giant box and lifted it up and pushed. The box slid into the back of the truck without further issues. Keith closed the tailgate with a slam. He leaned against it and breathed deeply, trying to recover from the heavy lift.

"You just gonna stay there?" The woman was peeking at him from around the corner of the truck. "Hurry up and follow me; I want to thank you properly."

He followed her to the passenger side of the truck. There, she opened up the back door and climbed into the cab. Looking around in a last minute attempt to make sure he no one could see him, he followed her in quickly. As he came up and close the door behind him, his face planted between the bare cheeks of her ass.

"Oh papi, you're gonna make me one happy girl."

Keith would have responded but at that moment, he decided to cross something off his list of fantasies. Whoever this woman was, she had a rear end that he dreamed of. It was big and plump, and so he decided to dine on it.

"Ah papi, you aren't supposed to lick that," she said. Keith didn't care. Slathering her asshole with his tongue, he licked the sensitive orifice. Well, he was finding out how sensitive as he went. Her ass squeezed around his face as if it was trying to draw more that his tongue into it.

"We have to stop for a second papi. You assaulted me to fast."

Keith pulled away sadly.

"What would you like ma'am?"

"Sit down and brace yourself against the door. You can continue what you are doing, but I want to play with something too."

Doing as bid, the two got into her desire position. The sound of a zipper pulling down signaled him to continue dining on her ass. He thought about how dirty his cock was from fucking his boss, but it was far too late to worry about such things. Plus, the activated ring didn't seem to affect a girl's aversions.

"Oh my Papi, it's so big."

Keith soon felt like he had put his cock into a wet vacuum. When he had been a teenager, he had tried the vacuum hose once, but her sucking was so much better. It sucked then that he wasn't going to concentrate on his pleasure, but instead realizing his fantasy. Her ass tasted amazing, and now it felt like she was trying to take him into her between it and her mouth. By accident, her tongue brushed over the best part of his dick, causing him to moan in pleasure.

"Aiyee, oh my god, no."

If Keith could have been outside and could have seen through the tinted windows of the truck, he would have seen two ass cheeks virtually swallow a head. Between the cheeks, Keith couldn't have been happier though he worried the woman's high pitched screams resounded outside the truck. That fear dissipated when he realized that her ass was smothering him. Seconds ticked by and in a panic, he began to push her away.

"Oh my, I forgot. Lots of ass and it doesn't get this type of attention often enough."

Gasping for breath, he complimented her on her ass and its taste.

"I have never done this before. Letting a random guy eat it. Turns me on."

Turning around, she grabbed his face to kiss him. How she managed to do that and sink her pussy down his cock without guidance was beyond him. But she still called him papi as she began tearing up her pussy on his dick.

Keith just held on. This woman had found something she liked and apparently was going to keep using it until he finished. Bouncing his knees made her riding more intense, and he was almost happy when his cock surged and then went off like a bomb inside her.

"Ah hold on."

"Wha-oh."

After they had finished, she rested on him.

"Your neighbors are gonna be mad you were late."

"That's okay. I have this new guy that is gonna come over to help me with it."

"I still have my shift."

She pulled away and then climbed into the front of the truck.

"What time are you off?"

"Three," he said. He looked down to see that there was no way he was going to return to work. His tan pants were stained in her juices and cum. Looking over to her he smiled. "Correction, now."

"So you want to help me."

"Well, you'd have to reward me."

"That is no issue. My ass wants more."

The truck roared to life and Keith considered telling her it was time to fuck again as she pulled away from the store. It was two, so he called his boss, told her he got sick suddenly. She understood and wished him better, a surprise to him. She wanted to see him first thing his next work day, which reminded him that he had the next day off. Wanted to make sure he was healthy, he supposed. Keith wondered if the ring's power kept a woman interested in him entirely. Maybe it had levels of intensity, and so he looked at his current partner.

"I want to fuck as soon as we get there."

The Rpm's of the truck went up, and Keith smiled.

12