The Ring Corrupts Ch. 04 - Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prior to my trip to Africa, had my intentions for Lauren been sexual, I'd have proceeded very cautiously. Casual banter to put her at ease. Now, with the ring on my finger, I no longer had to engage in such small talk. We'd already done that at the soccer game. Now that we were alone in her house, I intended to get directly down to business.

I allowed her time to place the items she'd brought in from the car in a lower cupboard. While she did so I moved in behind her. When she stood up I brought both my hands up to rest on her shoulders. The touch was a clear signal of my intentions. Lauren drew in a deep breath, but made no protest. I began to gently massage her.

"That feels nice Robert."

"Sure it does. You're very tense. Just relax."

I noted her do as instructed, reaching up to remove her glasses, which she placed on the bench. She continued to face away from me. When she let out a small hum of pleasure I ran my hands down her shirt, around her flank and up to cup her breasts. Lauren shuddered, but no complaint was forthcoming. I began to lightly knead the nicely shaped globes.

"Oh Robert I...I drove home wondering if this is what you meant...I thought...maybe...Oh god that feels so nice."

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," I replied, which wasn't an absolute lie.

Clearly relishing the touch, Lauren cocked her head. I dipped my own to rain kisses along her slender neck. Her light scent smelt delectable. My cock throbbed in anticipation.

Lauren lifted her arms when I moved to the bottom of her T-shirt. I pulled it up and off her head before guiding her to face me. A moment's hesitation and then we kissed. This was clearly what she desired and she let out a soft moan. I soon moved my head down to kiss the top of each breast where it showed above her pink bra. She began to run both hands through my hair. However, some uncertainty remained. She suddenly pulled back.

"Robert...I'm not sure. What if the girls arrive home unexpectedly?"

"Your nipples are pushing through your bra Lauren. Are you aroused by what we're doing?"

"Mmmm, yes. You know I am," she agreed, bowing her head, unwilling to look me in the eye.

"Well then...let's go somewhere more private. The bedroom maybe?"

"Yes; the bedroom...good idea," she said, beginning to gather her clothing.

Holding her shirt to her chest, Lauren led me down the hallway and into her bedroom. Once there she turned, again looking to address her nagging doubts.

"Robert look...I've been a good friend of Penny's for so long, I..."

I smiled inwardly at her hesitation. I'd seen it before. As the woman fought the physical sensations, she would alternate between lust and doubt. Lauren had the devil on one shoulder, the angel on the other. By way of reply I moved forward and gave her a brief hard kiss, then released her.

"Of course you're a good friend. That's why this will never go any further than this bedroom. Ok! " I said, rubbing my ring along her bare flank. "I've no wish to hurt my family or yours. Now, that said, if you're enjoying what we're doing here, I need you to relax and give yourself over to the moment. You think you can do that?"

"Oh Robert; yes," she swooned, dropping the clothing she was holding. "It does feel so nice. I don't really want to stop. I'm..."

Lauren pushed her head forward and we entered into an intense kiss. I moved hands around and unhooked her. While our kiss intensified, I pushed a hand up under the loose bra to envelope a breast. I felt her nipple, already rock hard, slip out from under my thumb. I moved to repeat the process with the other nipple and again she moaned into my mouth.

Eventually I broke the kiss, looking to move matters along. I stepped back and made a gesture with my eyes, which Lauren clearly understood.

She slipped the straps off her arms and threw the bra aside. For a second she coyly used an arm to cover her full breasts, but soon dropped it without prompting. She shed her skirt to stand self-consciously before me in her panties. I blatantly admired her body.

"You're shaven down there?"

"No!" she replied, quickly flashing me, to show a light covering of bush. "Is that a problem?"

"No! I wouldn't expect you to be," I said, while discarding my clothing.

Lauren watched me, transfixed, until I stood back upright, now fully naked.

"Oh gosh! You're hard already," she gasped, hand to her mouth, eyes transfixed by my cock.

"You turn me on. You're so beautiful..." I said, which saw her smile and look away demurely.

I ripped the bed covers clear of the bed and lay down on my side.

"Take your panties off and come onto the bed with me."

Lauren hesitated again, her conflicting emotions plain to see.

"I might just leave them on for now Robert. Could I? You know I feel a little...this is not something I've done before."

"Sure," I answered, relief obvious on her face. "I'll tell you what. Have you got a pair of heels?"

"Yes; why?" she replied, with a puzzled look.

"Well...I've never seen you in a pair and I'd find that real sexy. Could that be a trade-off? Panties for pumps. Go find them."

Lauren nodded, indicating she felt she'd done well from this deal. She went to her closet, while I teased my cock. She soon emerged wearing a pair of black strap-on's. I was pleased with my suggestion, as the heels accentuated her long legs.

"How do I look?" she asked, standing and posing for me.

"Fantastic; now come here," I said, noting a small damp spot on her pink panties.

"OK," she answered, but didn't move, before blurting out. "Can I go on top Robert?"

"Sure! No problem; for now," I agreed; rolling onto my back.

Once again Lauren smiled broadly at my simple acquiesce to her request. She slowly came onto the bed, slipped her thigh across my stomach and sat upright. She placed her hands firmly on my chest.

"Wow! You're so supple," I said, genuinely impressed, when she spread her legs wider, dropping her pussy onto my stomach.

"Yoga; three times a week," she said.

Lauren closed her eyes and pressed herself into me. I felt the dampness I'd spied earlier. She dropped chest lower, so her breasts fell onto me. Then she pressed her pussy firmly onto my stomach and began to move. She had her head beside mine, humming into my ear in time to her movements. They were small at first, but soon became longer. When she pushed back her damp panties nudged the head of my erect cock.

"Is she intending to yank them aside and impale herself?" I wondered, placing both hands on her butt.

I massaged her in synch with her motions, soon noting her breathing begin to quicken as she rocked back and forward. She began to suckle on my ear lobe. I could hear her breathing in time to her movements.

"Holy Moses!" I thought. "This poor frustrated soccer Mum's getting off on my stomach."

Soon Lauren's movements sped up further. She slipped back onto my cock, then reached down and yanked her panties aside. She continued to run her slippery vulva up and back along my pole. After a minute of this she tensed, her inner-thighs gripping my flanks.

Lauren climaxed with a long exhalation and moan. I felt a small release of fluid onto my cock, while she rode out the orgasm, grinding herself onto my rod. It was very sexy and I wasn't far off cumming myself.

Eventually, still taking deep breathes she sat up, positioning herself across my thighs. She grinned like a guilty cat.

"Sorry Robert! It's been a while. Thanks! That was fantastic."

"No one since Howard?" I asked, reaching to touch her breasts.

"No! No one before Howard either," Lauren replied honestly; leaving me taken aback.

"Really?" I said not hiding my surprise.

"Is that so hard to believe?"

"Well...yeah it is. You're a highly desirable woman Lauren; I'm sure you were a popular girl." I said, rubbing my ring hand on her arm.

She smiled broadly at the over the top compliment.

"That's nice of you to say Robert, but I was raised in a strict Christian family and my mother impressed upon me the need to save myself for marriage, I've...well, I've encouraged Tara to do the same. She said she would. She's a good girl, so I think she will. After getting married, I just remained faithful...for all the good that did me."

I didn't reply and she moved off my thighs to kneel beside me on the bed. Her eyes wandered down to my groin.

"Oh Robert, you're um...still quite large. I've been a bit greedy. Would you like me too...?" she asked, gently running a finger along the shaft still damp with her juices.

Her touch felt good and I could have let her do as she was suggesting. However, I felt I deserved a little more. I reached to run my fingers across her nipple, teasing it back to hardness. She hummed her approval at this move.

"That feels nice. You like me doing this," she asked.

"Yeah! Why don't you stroke it properly for a time."

Lauren hesitated briefly before lifting my rod. While I continued to tease her nipple, she ran the pads of two fingers across my cock head. She gathered some pre-cum, which she spread around the knob. She giggled when it twitched.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Hmmmm."

Lauren moved her hand to place a thumb on top of my cock as a brace and strum her two fingers up and down across my gland. Her touch was just right and I had no doubt this was a little trick she'd performed before. I again hummed my approval as I felt my juices beginning to rise.

"Are you about to...spurt?" she asked, increasing the pressure.

"Not yet; keep going,"

"Ok!" she smiled at me.

"Is this how you used to get your boyfriends off?"

I noted a small flicker of displeasure at this question, but she continued her actions.

"Well?" Is it?"

"Well; yes, it was actually. They seemed to like it. Are you liking it?"

"Hmmm yeah," I replied. "But I need you to do a bit more now Lauren."

"A bit more?"

"Yeah; a bit more!"

"Like what?" she asked.

"Take my cock in your mouth," I proposed boldly, causing her to stop her movements.

"Oh no...I don't...I've never done that," she said, registering some shock.

"What! In 20 years of marriage you never sucked Howard's cock?"

"No! Howard asked a few times, but I think he knew I wouldn't... and just..."

"Just went and found a woman who would," I said meanly.

"That's hurtful Robert," Lauren said, releasing me.

My cock thudded onto my stomach and lay there. I was concerned the ring's effect was wearing thin, so moved my hand to her arm again. I rubbed the ring along it.

"Sorry! It was hurtful. I shouldn't have said that, but you're an attractive woman Lauren. You'll have relationships in the future and you'll be asked again. Best you get used to it now...with someone safe and caring. Have you ever seen such a cock?"

I continued to stroke her arm as she sat there contemplating my words. Her eyes fixed on my manhood and protruding nipples indicated she was feeling sensations that she enjoyed. Finally with a long lick of her lips she answered

"Ok! It is a beautiful looking...cock...and you're right; I do need to learn," she said, smiling at her use of the word to describe what had her mesmerised. "Just...like I said; it's my first time, so...so don't expect too much."

"Good girl! Just take it slowly," I encouraged.

I could see her working up her courage. Eventually she dropped her head to kiss my stomach. She moved fingers to my balls and began to gently massage them. Her cheek brushed my cock-head.

With one quick glance at me Lauren moved to lay a kiss half way down my shaft. I moaned my approval as she repeated the move, this time leaving her lips there.

Suddenly she lifted her head and looked at me seriously.

"I want to do it Robert. I want you in my mouth. I don't know what it is; I've always felt a bit repulsed, but now...you just have such a sculpted cock," she said, lifting it to hold it vertical. "It looks so inviting."

I smiled, fully aware that mine was just an average run of the mill cock. However, the power of my golden ring clearly made it look to her like a very tasty morsel.

"Go on then, just do your best," I encouraged. "Take that beautiful cock into your beautiful warm mouth."

Lauren bit her lip. She wrapped her fingers firmly around the mid-shaft, lifted it back vertical and moved her lips to hover just above it.

"Dribble a bit of spit on the head. It'll help you," I offered.

She let a sliver of saliva escape her lips and fall on my cock head. The sight of this nearly had me cumming on the spot and I fought to hold back. She used her thumb to rub the spit around my cock head, before glancing up at me again.

"Do that with your tongue," I suggested

This time there was no hesitation. Lauren dipped her head and ran her tongue around my slippery knob. The sight and feel of this proved hugely arousing and my cock twitched. Lauren jerked back and looked to me.

"Now your lips?"

Lauren again dropped her head and repeated the process, occasionally moving the cock head to run across her cheek. I twitched again, but this time she didn't falter. She was starting to get the hang of this erotic play. I loved it, but needed more.

"Take it in now Lauren...quick," I said, very close to blowing.

Still gripping my shaft, Lauren slipped her lips across the head and admitted her first cock into her mouth. She clamped her lips around it, trapping it there, inadvertently touching it with her tongue. I gave a low groan, relishing the warmth of her mouth around my cock head. Soon I felt her deliberately use her tongue on me.

.

"That's nice...that's nice; I like that. Careful...no teeth," I encouraged, feeling them scratch me.

Lauren continued to tongue me for a time, before bringing her lips into play; moving me in and out. She was barely taking in more than the head, but I was so aroused that I didn't care. She started to stroke me firmly with her hand.

Soon she became increasingly emboldened and started to slide her lips slightly down my shaft. She began to bob and stroke in time.

I'm not sure just what Lauren expected to happen from working my cock in this manner. The sight of this and the warmth of her mouth; plus the knowledge it was her first time was a huge turn-on. Cum surged out of my balls and up the shaft.

I considered informing her of what was about to occur. It would have been considerate. After all, it was her first time. However, something held me back. Pumping my shaft, Lauren continued bobbing her head enthusiastically, seeming to relish the cock in her mouth, oblivious to the impending explosion. I reached down, placed my hand behind her head and held it firmly. With a loud groan, I gushed forth.

"Ohhaargh," she spluttered unable to get off me, as the first two shots drilled into her mouth.

She wrenched herself off my cock, but didn't release it. The next two shots hit her on the nose and cheek. Another went into her hair as I came in a torrent. I allowed her to move her head clear and the final shots fell on my stomach. She spat out what she had in her mouth.

Looking at her cum covered face, I couldn't help but laugh. I was hoping she'd join in, but Lauren was far from amused.

"Fuck Robert! You could have told me you were about to do that. That wasn't cool."

"It's good for your skin."

"You prick!" she swore, swinging off the bed and heading for the ensuite, still in her heels.

"I'm sorry; I'm sorry Lauren," I called after her. "You turned me on so much, I just couldn't hold back. Your mouth was like heaven."

The fact was, I didn't feel at all sorry. I'd enjoyed it. I'd never done such a thing to a woman before. I was basically a fairly considerate guy, or at least I had been.

I gave her a minute to calm. I could see Lauren was in front of the mirror, still in her pink cotton panties and black heels, trying to wash my cum out of her hair. As I watched her I felt that pleasant feeling return to my groin.

"So soon," I muttered to myself in amazement , reaching to touch myself.

"What did you say?" Lauren asked curtly.

"Nothing! Just wondering how you're getting on."

"I can't get it out my hair," she said, looking at me in the mirror." What are you doing in there?"

"Nothing!" I replied, continuing to massage my cock, now three quarters hard again.

"Geeze Robert. What are you...insatiable? Well you can forget about that. You've done your chips."

"That's what you think," I thought to myself, rolling off the bed.

The urge to mate with this woman was overwhelming. I walked up behind her. She scowled at me in the mirror.

"I told you. That's it! Don't you dare touch me...how the hell would I explain this away if Tara arrived home right now?" she said, holding up the hair. "I've got your sperm in my hair."

"They're not coming home Lauren, they're down at that Café til well after 5pm; like always," I crooned, reaching to lightly touch her naked flank with the ring. "I'm genuinely sorry. Let me make it up to you...will you?"

Lauren stopped her washing and looked at me reflected in the mirror. I held her gaze and ran the ring around in circles across her skin. The anger dropped from her face and I saw her swallow hard. Just like me, the ring was causing Lauren to act out of character. She stood upright, allowing me to admire the fullness of her breasts. I noted her nipples remained fully erect.

"You're such a prick," she said, with a sigh of resignation.

"Hmmm" I said, placing the other hand on her hip and moving in close. "I love it when you swear like that. It's very sexy."

"I don't usually swear...in fact, I don't usually do any of this. I...I'm just feeling..."

"Feeling like a very sexy woman," I said, now running both hands up and back, from hip to waist, while I watched her draw in a deep breath and close her eyes.

"Oh Robert," she said pushing her head back to rest on my shoulder. "Your touch feels so nice. It's just...maybe because I haven't done it for so long. Maybe I needed too...you know...a bit more often."

"I think so Lauren," I agreed, now running hands up to gently cup and lift her breasts. "Maybe you need to let that swearing...slutty...sexy side out of the box more often; instead of denying yourself."

I began to massage, moving my lips onto her neck; nibbling there.

"Oh Robert, that feels so unbelievably good," she sighed, pushing her butt back onto my cock.

I ran one hand up to her breast the other down across her stomach, where I pushed directly under her panty line, to touch her lightly covered mons.

Lauren made no protest. Eyes still shut tight, she gave off small mews of appreciation. I pushed fingers down across her bump and onto puffed lips. This touch elicited a low groan.

Gently moving and increasing the pressure, my finger eventually slipped between her lips to locate thick moisture. I coxed these juices to the outside and smeared them around. I brushed her pearl, hard under the pads of my fingertips. All the while my other hand continued kneading her breast; my lips at her neck. The ring might have gained me access, but no pliable woman could have resisted this stimulation to multiple parts of her body.

My own arousal had grown to the point where I was fully erect. I pressed this fact hard into her butt. We continued in this manner for some minutes. I could tell from her moans that she was close and I was certainly ready again. I stopped my touching.

"Shall we go back to the bed?" she asked, trying to turn.

By way of an answer I dropped hands to her hips and pulled her back, away from the bench. I grasped her panties, waiting for a protest. When none came I proceeded to draw them off her butt and half way down her thighs. Then I shuffled her to the side, away from the basin, placed a hand on her upper back and pushed her forward. One hand on the mirror she looked at my reflection again.