The Ring Corrupts Ch. 04 - Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! What's this...are we going to...right here...like this?"

"You haven't done it standing up before?"

"No...No I haven't."

"Well there's a lot you haven't done, so let's further your education some. Arch your back and open your legs a little."

This all might have been new to Lauren, but she immediately complied. I knew she'd want me in her as much as I wanted to be there. She might be naive, but she'd had a cock in her pussy before and knew what that felt like.

I positioned my legs outside of hers, lowering myself. I ran my cock-head up and down her slit, teasing her for a time. She lowered her head, using her arms as a pillow. Finally, I engaged my cock at the entrance to her hole.

"Do you want it Lauren? Tell me you want to take your second ever cock."

"Oh my god...yes Robert...oh yes please," she moaned, as I slipped just inside her.

My fingers continued to traverse her pearl. Soon enough, an orgasm rippled through her. I felt her pussy pulsing on my cock-head and allowed her to ride it out, before withdrawing.

"Oh Robert...oh dear...that was lovely. Can we...," she let out, indicating it was all too foreign to her.

"Do you think you'll enjoy your second ever cock?" I asked, slipping just inside her again.

Lauren made no reply. I jerked, demanding a reply.

"You know I would," she finally relented. "Can you...can we...?"

"Can we what Lauren?"

"You're such a bastard," she huffed. "Can we fuck? There...I've said it. Can we fuck properly now?"

"Sure we can; since you ask so nicely," I laughed, withdrawing again.

"Just don't finish inside me...OK."

"Why not?" I asked, kneeling to pull her panties to the floor.

"Because I've come off the pill. Just cum on my bottom," she said, stepping one high heel out of her pink panties, leaving them entangled around the other ankle.

"Sure, not a problem," I promised.

On the way back up I stopped to push my face into her ass. My nose pressed against her rose bud, while my tongue lavished her wetness for a few seconds. I revelled in her womanly scent. Lauren moaned in delight at this little interlude, but I didn't linger, soon standing back upright. I allowed the tip of my cock-head to touch her butt cheek.

"Take hold of it and guide it to where you want it," I ordered.

After a momentary hesitation Lauren reached back and wrapped fingers around my shaft. I gave a small moan of appreciation as she brought the head back to her lips. She maneuvered her butt so my cock once again engaged with the entrance to her pussy. Then she waited. When I made no movement she spoke.

"Please Robert."

"It's there if you want it Lauren. Your second ever cock is poised at your entrance, waiting. At your service."

"But!"

"No buts. If you want it, you move yourself. C'mon!" I said, giving her a firm slap on her ass."

"Oww! Alright, alright," she said taking short breathes.

Lauren pushed back slightly and gasped as I entered her. Then she began small movements, taking a little more of me each time. Once she'd worked me half way in, she firmly pushed back. Her pussy swallowed my entire cock.

"Oh my god...that feels so good," she swooned breathlessly.

As always with my ring inspired couplings, I nestled in a warm perfectly fitting pussy. Despite not moving I began to feel my seed rising and felt the time for game playing was now over. I placed a hand on each hip withdrew and then jammed back into her wet pussy, raising Lauren up off her feet. I spread my legs, allowing her to drop back to the floor. Slowly to begin with, but rapidly building momentum, I began to fuck her.

Without the need for further encouragement Lauren took up the challenge. I looked down to watch her butt pushing back to meet my thrusts; my glistening cock disappearing in and out of her. I was certain I'd make her cum again. Well, at least the ring could make her cum. I stroked it along the side of her butt, while I fucked her, before running both hands up her flanks to cup her hanging breasts.

Soon I was firmly squeezing Lauren's soft globes, while pounding into her pussy. My hips slapped against her buttocks; her small mews now replaced by deep throaty grunts. I watched the knuckles of one hand turn white, as she gripped the tap, the other hand up against the mirror.

I felt my seed rising, drew both hands back to her hips and quickened to break neck speed, driving her thighs into the bench. I looked down again to admire my work and the ring caught my eye. It was glowing brightly. I'd not noticed that before. After admiring it for a few seconds I pushed it around her flank, down to her pussy and ran it across her clit.

This was all it took for Lauren. She let out an almighty groan, and her body stiffened as she gave short sharp jerks onto my cock. Then she collapsed flat onto the bench, her body continuing to convulse with pleasure. I thrust fully in and held myself there. While her pussy walls milked my shaft, my seed shot deep into her womb.

With small, twitching movements our mutual orgasms continued for some time, before we settled. Still fully joined, her upper torso remaining prone on the bench. I bent to lie on her smooth back. At first I thought she might have passed out, but eventually she began to stir.

"Oh dear! That one was like never before. I'd never have believed sex could be that good. It was unbelievable," Lauren gushed, still in the midst of post-coital euphoria.

We stayed this way for a short time, while she continued to rattle off platitudes. However, when I eventually stood back upright and pulled out of her, copious amounts of my seed followed. This brought an entirely different reaction. Lauren's hand suddenly flew between her legs. She stood up straight and looked back at me.

"You didn't just cum in me?" she asked accusingly.

"Yeah! You knew I did."

"I didn't realise...I wasn't concentrating. I was just..."

"... just having multiple orgasms."

"Don't be so flippant Robert. I told you, I'm not on contraception."

"Why not?" I asked blandly.

"Because I don't sleep with anyone," she yelled angrily, overlooking her current situation.

She reached for a towel and began to wipe away what was on her inner thighs. I felt no guilt. It was of no concern to me. I could have told her what I'd divulged to Amanda, but I didn't. Time was getting on and I needed to leave. I'd had my fill of this soccer Mum, so refrained from touching her with the ring again.

"Well, you'll need to risk it or get the morning after pill," I told her, noting the glow had gone from the ring.

"That means going to see my Doctor. We go to the same Church. He'll...Oh, how embarrassing that would be."

"So what! So he'll know you've started fucking again. Why wouldn't you, you're a great looking lady Lauren. It's time you started dating."

This continued flippancy didn't go well with Lauren. She turned and placed an arm across her chest.

"You can be a callous prick; you know that Robert. I think it's time for you to go. Thank you, it's been very nice but..."

"Very nice? You just masturbated on my stomach, sucked me off and then fucked me like a rattle snake, until you blacked out. You must have cum at least four times. I'd say it's been much more than very nice."

"I need to shower. Let yourself out," she said, pouting.

"Ok!" I said walking to the bedroom and pulling on my trousers. "Until the next time."

"There won't be a next time Robert. I don't like your attitude."

I thought of telling her there'd be next time if I decided so, but let it slide. I dressed and left her in the shower.

On the drive home I reflected on the experience with Lauren Jensen. I'd enjoyed it, but it felt like I was a different person. I could have told her I was about to cum both times. I could have pulled out both times, but I hadn't.

"That's not like me" I said aloud, questioning myself.

The fact was I knew why not. I'd not been fully in control. That thought unsettled me somewhat.