All Comments on 'The Ring of Truth Ch. 12'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Another very yummy chapter

I want to thank you for sharing this with us! And I do hope you'll return after a while and get the story refocused again.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Very hot! I appreciate the heads up about re the end of the story. There's nothing worse than getting involved in a story only to wait months and months for the next chapter. I gave this chapter five stars and a favorite point!

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years agoAuthor
TSReader and Sex4lf57

Thank you both for the compliments. I am sure I will be returning to this story in the future. But, my muse has deserted me for the time being. I enjoyed writing this for y'all. Thanks again.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 4 years ago
Love it

I've really enjoyed the series but I would have loved to see some of the women and girls get pregnant. I also hoped to read more about the girls especially his best friend's sister and Julia's female student lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More of the same please

What challenges await Rick. Please continue to explore the endless possibilities that are available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so, after almost 3 years did you still decided to continue this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES