All Comments on 'The Road Home'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story....ended too quickly

What a great story - well written and detailed! I was just really disappointed how you ended it so quickly - maybe consider expanding it a little with other chapters - threesome with Chris or the twins?

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic Story!!`

Great storyline, deserves a second chapter! Was a great view into a different lifestyle. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

We never know what we will find when we take the lesser-traveled path.

Boyd

tickledkittytickledkittyalmost 17 years ago
Very Nice Story

That oral was hot! Good luck in the contest.

CeriseNoireCeriseNoirealmost 17 years ago
Quite enjoyable

I really liked this. The tale was well-crafted, and you had a lot of good details.

slyc_willieslyc_williealmost 17 years ago
Now that's a nice way to come home . . .

if I didn't know better, I'd think this took place at that 'other' spot around here . . . very engaging story, Tx. An honest and sexy look at the nudist lifestyle.

katusakatusaalmost 17 years ago
Long way home

It took a long time to get there, but it was definately worth the wait. This story is so close to an encounter of mine that I had to make sure that it wasn't my own story. Realism without all of the fanfare.

glynndahglynndahalmost 17 years ago
A fine addition to the contest

True to the theme and one of the best I've read so far.

lisa123414lisa123414almost 17 years ago
Nice, very sweet and loving.

Very nice buildup, I enjoyed the development of the relationship between the three.

sharkjcw1sharkjcw1almost 17 years ago
Great read

Tx, Very nice story .Loved the ending and the development of it. To the person asking for a threesome, This story is in the Romance section not erotic couplings. Great story

_Lynn__Lynn_almost 17 years ago
Great story...

I enjoyed the romance side, the way you built to it. A lot of details stuck in it everywhere. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!

What a wonderful story,I have only just joined this site,if I read this before finishing time I would have rated it THE BEST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kooel Sexy Story

Kooel Sexy Story Dude, Good reading. Keep up the Goodstuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

tottaly enjoyed the story from begining to end . Your a great writer

istanbulnoiristanbulnoirover 16 years ago
way better than the winner

good, good story. this is superior to the winning entry in every respect, and especially regarding technical aspects like story construction, voice (txrad has one!) and originality and edge. man, you can write!

NurtureWarriorNurtureWarriorover 16 years ago
Yours is the Best

Thank you, I truly loved this story. I agree with several others that this story should have taken top honors. Perhaps it was that Greg's only orgasm was by hand. Sad if that is the case for what you wrote was HOT.

I admit to getting a bit lost right at the start with all the road switches and and had to reread most of the first page to get my bearings. From there it was full speed ahead. I also admit to desiring/expecting some action (threesome or separate) between Greg and Chris but as the story developed, it was clear that was not and should not be in the mix.

There clearly is an opening here for a sequel. Perhaps continuing that first evening or into the next with Dixie reciprocating or a year or two later when Greg and Dixie introduce friends to the Ranch at a subsequent Nat. Nude Day weekend.

Thanks as well to whomever came up with the idea of National Nude Day as the theme for a writing contest. I am enjoying them all.

MistressIvyMistressIvyabout 16 years ago
I agree with the majority

No offense to the other author but this one just rang more true. Maybe it was the soft gentle romance or the soft seduction that tipped the scales. Either way it was an injustice. I love your writing style and am eager to read the others. Thanks for the delicious puddle!

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
Good Story!!

I would have given this 5 stars if you had them have actual sex. It would have been alot better that way instead of making up that stupid excuse of her still being married. Other than that it was a good story. 4**** toby9790.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed the read.

No cheating, no tragedy, just an entertaining story. Thank you for writing.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
beautifully done

But it should have been twice as long. There are so many unanswered details.

Her vehicle?

His job?

Their first time?

and to wrap it all up in three, way too short sentences?

Not fair.

woulda, coulda, shoulda!

or

a missed opportunity for an expanded story

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great story

A great story, I loved it, but I find the ending is not complete. As they say in other comments, it is necessary to explain things, not only about the car, work and so on, it is necessary to explain how her divorce was, how she managed to get rid of her abusive husband, as it was her first time (especially after checking the lover class that Greg is), as Chris accepts their relationship, etc.

I do not see that in this story there is a threesome with Chris and/or the twins, since this is romance and not incest.

Is there a sequel?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is no my native language.

RasmatRasmatabout 7 years ago
Even if he is a lawyer. I loved that.

As a retired millwright, I have appreciated the way you have woven the trades into many of your stories. It helps to paint the scene and round out the characters. Five stars and faved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mostly Good but Quick Ending

This was a good story, but it suddenly ended with just a bit of wrapup. Could have been better

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

My two bits, I like the story,

It is your story, tell it like you want to

If others want something different, let them write their own

P.S. Not the first time I have dropped by, won't be the last

Cal59Cal59almost 2 years ago

I’m with auhunter, I liked the story, were there unanswered questions, yeah but who cares? If you want it tied up with a little bow use your imagination, thanks for your work

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
Cal59 and Auhunter04

are both exactly right

You people that insist on everything being spelled out for you have no imagination at all.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

My only grouse is that I would have expected a passage or two about how she stayed away from her husband as it sounds as though he could be aggressive and should know where she's gone. Other then that a great story. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories