The Robinson Models Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here is the thing," MIke said. "Your mother really needs a young man to pose naked for a painting she has been commissioned to do. Because of our social position in town, not to mention my banking career, she can't just have anyone or the word will get out. So, she really needs you to do this."

Xander had immediately picked up where this conversation was going so he wasn't totally surprised. "Mom," he said, "I really don't think I could do this. I just can't get naked in front of you.. And I certainly cannot get naked in front of Mrs. Kelly, Mrs Hotchkins, Mrs Anderson, or Mrs. Applecote, if this is where it is going.

I'm sorry - I want to help you but I don't think I can."

"That is fine," Claire said. "I really need this but only if you are comfortable. I will figure something out but I did want to ask you first. Remember, you are a very handsome young man - a teenager still but a man - and you would be perfect for this painting."

"Believe me, Xander," said dad, "I know how awkward it would be for a boy to strip naked in front of his mother and pose for an hour. It was different with your sisters when they posed naked for her, with me in the room"

"Wait," exclaimed Xander. "Ali and Alice posed in the nude? And you were there, daddy?"

"Well, yes," dad said. "I thought you knew. They posed for mom and the class during the summer."

Just then, the girls came into the room. "Xander," Ali said, "it is just posing and it is just mom. Don't be such a prude. She really needs this."

"I understand that," Xander said, "but it just isn't that, It is different for a boy than for a girl."

Alice and Ali began to laugh and Alice said "He is afraid he will spot a stiffy."

Well, reader, you get the jist of this discussion. Mom placed a few photos of the girls on the table and for the first time in his life, Xander saw pictures of his beloved sisters naked as they could be. There was one picture of the two girls posing with the four ladies taken during one session, and then the picture of his clothed dad with his two nude daughters. The poor boy - he was absolutely flabbergasted and overcomed with the beauty of his sisters. Finally, mom explained all the various pictures, turning the upstairs room into a family art museum, and the class with the ladies. The long and short of it was that Xander agreed to pose for mom (but reserving his options for any posing for the ladies).

So, the session was set up and that morning, Xander took a thorough shower. He didn't wank off since he did the previous evening. Just the thought of being naked in front of his mom resulted in a massive six inch hard-on that couldn't wait till morning to relieve. Meanwhile, mom was very excited - finally she would see her baby boy completely naked. A lot to explore there. Ali and Alice also were excited to see their brother in the nude.

Dad's views were a bit more conflicted. He wasn't gay but he was bi-sexual, something his wife did know about (no secrets in this marriage). Lately, as his son had matured into manhood, he leaned more to being gay than before. A mid-life crisis? Perhaps, but Mike didn't consider it as a 'crisis.' He kind of like being more and more gay, as such. Not too much, obviously, because seeing and hugging his twenty-year-old twin daughters was one of the absolute highlights of his life.

The session, however, began just with mom and son. Claire was just finishing the set up when her beautiful son arrived wearing just a robe.

"Hi, mom," the young man said plaintively.

"Ah, there is my handsome boy." she said with a loving smile. "Why don't you just stand on the platform? We are going to do three different poses today. Once I have you set, I will photograph and then pencil drawing. The photograph and drawing will be used when I am doing the actual oil painting. Once in a while, I will call you back to repose but most of the painting will not require your presence. This is a month long process, but like I said, you only need to be here for a little bit. Now remember, I am doing three paintings - one just of you, one with your sisters, and one with your sisters and father (who will keep his clothes on)."

Then, to be sure her son didn't get cold feet, she walked up to him and quickly pulled the robe off her son's shoulders and drew it away. There it was, Her cute boy was standing there completely naked. For Claire (or anyone, for that matter) it was a breathtaking sight. Firm shoulders, powerful but not too muscular chest, with no chest hair and two perfectly formed and placed nipples. His chest eventually narrowed down to his curvy hips to form into two perfect legs, which had just the wisp of hair growing. But, of course, her attention was on her son's hip area - his groin. He had a small bushel of pubic hair that announced the beginning of his penis which sloped over the top of his ball bag. HIs cock was about three inches long when it was resting. His penis head was smooth as could be and his pee slit was so cute. His balls hung low in his scrotum, with the right one slightly higher than the left one.

Poor Xander was blushing a beet red as he realized his mom was just staring at his sex organ. She wasn't just looking - she was inspecting. He caught his breath when she walked to him and kneeled down so that her face was inches away from his manhood. She mumbled something like 'it's fucking perfect' which made him smile. Somehow he stopped caring if she was checking him out so thoroughly - he liked the idea that she was doing that. He didn't mind when she asked him to turn so she could investigate her perfect ass cheeks. Suddenly, he was beyond embarrassment. Now he felt loved, protected, treasured and admired. And by his mommy. When she stood up, she wrapped her naked son with her arms and they both hugged each other for ten seconds. She loved resting her hands on his soft and hairless butt cheeks as much as he loved her doing it. A quick kiss and then the session began.

Claire had Xander do several poses, one each of his front, back and side. Then she had him sit and finally had him sitting on the bed, legs spread wide, and his sex organ prominently displayed with his perineum and butt crack open to her eager eyes. This view was too much for his mother. The breathtaking beauty of her son overwhelmed her senses.

She walked over to her son and kneeled down between his spread legs. She looked, close up, upon her son's pretty intimate area, just staring.

"What are you doing, mom?" Xander asked nervously.

"Xander, dear," she began, "you know how much I love you."

"Of course, I do," her son replied. "I have always known that and you know how much I love you."

"Then I will ask you to trust me. Can you do that?"

"Really, mommy," he said, "I trust you with my life. I love you."

She got up and turned the lights down a little (the lights were very bright for the photography) and grabbed a cloth that could be used to cover her son's eyes. She came back and said "I want to blindfold you, ok?" He nodded 'yes' and looked very nervous and concerned. She kneeled down again, leaned over to kiss the startled boy on his plush lips, and put the blindfold on. "Xander dear, I just want to explore your body, to touch you, to smell you. And I want you to let me fulfill this dream that I have had ever since you reached your teens. No talking, no nothing - just stay still, move when I ask, and let me have you."

Then she reached out and placed her hand under her son's testicles and cradled the precious ovals in her palm. Xander gave an audible gasp. No one had ever (as least since he was five or so) touched him there. The feel of his mom's hand on his balls electrified his whole body. It was like a low jolt of electricity. Then he felt her mother's other hand grab and gently pull on his penis. He kinda of lost it and all effort to keep his cock under control was thrown out the window.

When Claire felt her son's penis begin to grow, she had trouble controlling her emotions. Tears came to her face. She tickled his perineum and softly ran a finger over his exposed anus. "Jesus, mom," he whispered.

"Do you wish me to stop?"

"Jesus, mom, no - no way."

She had him stand up and she went behind him and touched him on his back and then his butt. His soft ass cheeks were hairless and impossibly smooth - his skin had a silky feel to it all over. Of course he had limited body hair. He sported a fine bushel of pubic hair that crowned his manhood, he had hair under his sweet armpits, and his legs had noticeable blond-like fuzz hair that slopped down to his ankles. She then turned her blindfolded son around and touched and kissed his face, neck, nipples and stomach. She then kneeled down so that the boy's magnificent six-inch cock was pointed at her face.

"Xander?"

"Yes, mom"

"I want you to cum inside my mouth - I want to taste you. Is that okay?"

"Oh, yes, that is okay, mommy."

"But first, I want you to kneel down on your knees and place your hands on the floor. "Can you do that for me?"

He answered her by just assuming the requested position. He knew she was staring at everything intimate and private his body had. And, indeed, Claire was staring at her son's open, smooth asscrack with his perfectly formed asshole. She ran her finger down his crack which shocked his body. She then concentrated on his balls hanging in his smooth scrotum as she gently - oh, ever so gently - massaged his perfect sweet testicles. Her son was now groaning and groaning so she decided to bury her face deep inside her boy's asscrack and she literally tongue fucked her son, forcing her tongue deep inside his rectum. She now knew that she completely controlled her boy - she absolutely possessed him, body and soul.

Xander had trouble believing his mother was doing this - giving him such joy and making him feel like his body was going to explode. He could feel her love as her tongue massaged his rectal canal.

Suddenly, she got him up, and with her face right at the tip of his now moist penis, she licked his crown, especially his precious sperm slit. She followed this by holding his balls and sucking each one and slowly licking each ball. Then she engulfed his cock and with her lips, stroked the boy hard. Suddenly he said, "Mom, I'm cumming," and mom could feel her boy ejacaculate his precious essence into her mouth, spurt after spurt until she had a mouth full. She pulled him out and schwished his cum to obtain maximum taste, and then swallowed the elixir. His balls had created her drink and his erected penis had delivered it to her mouth, and it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. Why? Because it wasn't just any cum, it was her son's cum.

This was a very special moment for mother and son and it wasn't ruined by sudden regret and guilt. Each loved the moment. Claire got to fulfill her dream - exploring and tasting her son's body and drinking his essence - his cum and sperm. Xander got to receive his mother's love and to allow him to feel the special sensations that she bestowed on his body and his soul. There was no sex, as such - Claire never took off her clothes and although this 'exploration' occurred many times after, there was no incest in the sense of intercourse. That never happened. Indeed, until the family began attending nudist camps, Xander did not see his mother in the nude - it was strictly 'cfnm'.

But this session between mother and son changed the dynamics of the family. Now, both parents had seen their daughters nude, and mom had not only seen her son nude, but had caressed his body with hand and tongue. But between the night mom covered her son with love and when the family began attending nudist camps, there were special nights for all. The next modeling session involved the twin girls and younger brother. With mom and dad watching, the three disrobed in front of each other. Ali and Alice allowed Xander to gently touch the most intimate parts of their bodies and even encouraged him to use his fingers to investigate each one's vagina. And they convince him to allow them to massage both his sex organ and his deluctable ass. It didn't take long for the boy to sport a massive and impressive erection which his sisters gleefully measured. Alice surprised Xander by licking the precum off his smooth penis crown.

Mom began taking pictures. The special ones made the wall of fame in their new art room upstairs. Mom already had one of each child. Then there was the one with Xander in the middle and his two sisters surrounding him. Another picture had the same pose but Xander had his right hand over Ali's shoulders on her right breast, and his left hand the same on Alice's left breast. It was dad's idea that Ali had her left hand cradling her brother's scrotum and Alice's right hand gently tugging her brother's flaccid penis. Now that picture was special as was the following one with the same pose but with Alice stroking her brother's hard cock. Finally there were similar pictures but including dad who managed to touch the privates of each child.

Of course, everyone in the family knew of dad's proclivity toward bi-sexualism. He loved touching his children in all the special places. But during these three sessions where all this happened, Xander never actually came. So at the end of the last one, mom announced that it was important that her daughters get to see their brother ejaculate, not just to watch his sperm spurt out of his penis, but to watch his face as it happened, and to listen to his groans. Naturally, Xander was reluctant but mom said that his daddy would be doing the honors. So with the lighting at its mellow glow, daddy, fully dressed as usual, placed his naked son on the floor between his legs. With mom and daughters sitting in front, so that they could see Xander's private parts, dad began to arouse his son. Afterwards, Ali and Alice echoed their mother saying how special it was to see their brother's penis being stroked, his balls jumping around, and his legs jerking this way and that so that they could even see his cute anus. And they loved the moment when their brother ejaculated his precious cum, watching it jerk out of his penis slit and all over his chest. They also looked intently at Xander's cute face when the ultimate moment arrived. It was a face full of joy and excitement.

However, the next big event would be the day that Xander posed in the nude for the painting class. Dad would not be present for this one so Claire asked Ali and Alice, who already had seen their brother in all his glory, to attend the class as participants. The girls did have mother's talent in the visual arts and Claire thought their presence would be a comfort to Xander, especially given he would be the only male there and the only one nude.

The day arrived and Melanie, Elaine, Petr, and Marian were getting almost goofy with anticipation. Like Claire and Mike, their middle age lives were devolving into boredom and lethargy. All five of the mothers had seen most of the children fly the coop or almost ready to do so, and that created an emptiness in their lives. But the art class had restored their excitement in living, and painting Ali and Alice in the nude was becoming a defining moment of their middle age lives. This would be the second session painting Xander as the first was a session to help Xander get comfortable and he remained clothed throughout it. The poor ladies were left just to imagine him naked. But the moment had arrived and when Xander entered the room in his robe, they ladies knew he would go through with it. This boy, whom they had known, taught and nurtured his whole life, would soon be naked before their eyes.

The four ladies and Xander's two sisters were at their easels when Claire positioned her son on the platform. Then, the magic moment arrived and Claire removed the robe and suddenly, the women saw this young man as naked as he could be. They weren't shy about compliments. Over the first five minutes, before anyone actually began drawing, the four older women came up to give Xander a kiss or hug and then to carefully inspect his cock and balls and curving ass. They asked Claire if they could touch and before Xander could say 'no', she said 'yes.' Xander looked horrified and his sisters just laughed - they knew he was worried he could get a hard-on. The ladies were worried he wouldn't.

Melanie, his former teacher and principal, gently rolled her fingers around his two testicles, pulling each ball to the side and down, and rubbing his hairless scrotum. Elaine squeezed his penis and rubbed her forefinger over his smooth penal crown, paying special attention to the boy's pee slit. Petr concentrated on his smooth butt cheeks and briefly running her finger down Xander's delectable butt crack and gently pushing on his soft anus. Marion concentrated on his nipples and underarms, pulling on the few hairs there. Soon, Ali and Alice could see their brother's penis begin to grow. They stepped in and got the ladies to return to their seats and Xander was able to settle down.

The class was fun, and eventually, Claire aroused her son by stroking his penis so the ladies were able to complete a couple of drawings with this cute boy at his erected best.

12