The Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down down to my ear as I touched him "Your pussy is so hot and so tight. So fucking tight. I have been waiting too long for this."

I was drowning in his words. No one had ever spoken to me like this before. I loved it. I wanted it. It turned me on liked I'd never imagined. It was sending my mind into a tailspin and I started to move my hips harder and faster against his, the pressure inside me building.

He dropped his head to my breasts again and took each one in his mouth. One after the other, this time almost delicately. He slowed his pace gradually until he was leisurely stroking his cock in and out of me. Was he joking! Was he trying to torture me for the second time that day?

He looked into my eyes and saw my confusion. Smiling he wiped clean any remaining thought I had about who had control here.

"You don't come until I say you can" and he lowered his hot mouth to mine, probing and I opened up, needing his tongue, needing everything of his inside me.

He kissed me languorously, deeply until I moaned "Please...oh please." My hands were on his ass holding him tight and trying to force him deeper into me as my hips raised to meet his.

He pulled out. All the way. He stared at me, grinning and with one of those lighting quick movements he was on the floor, at the foot of the bed, his head between my legs and he shoved his face right into my pussy and then flicked my clit with his tongue 4 or 5 times until I came. I came. Oh god did I ever. I came so hard everything started to go dark. I was dimly aware of a scream coming out of my mouth and my back arching high off the bed. My legs shook, my body convulsing over and over in a way I'd only read about.

And then he was back inside me fucking me mercilessly all the way in and out, squeezing my ass so hard and whispering filthy things in my ear as I continued to come on his cock. He withdrew suddenly and I felt his body press hard onto mine as it spasmed and he came endlessly on my stomach, his cock wedged between us. Hot, wet spurts drenching both of us. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was his guttural moan in my ear.

....To be continued

12