All Comments on 'The Rough Master'

by StryWrter7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!!!!

Where can I sign up to play the role of the cock sucking boy toy that I have always wanted to be??? Why can't I someone like this to train me? Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot

would love to be forced to suck like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hm.

scary

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Hot for Words!

I wish there was a sequel.

I really enjoyed this one.

Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story

Excellent reading93Xc3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Loved this story, I need a master like that

Lookin4u1983Lookin4u1983almost 10 years ago
I love this story. I ejaculated without touching myself.

I literally ejaculatd without touching myself.

I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I would love to have a Master like that. Although I don't like parts of it, I'm sure the right MASTER would put his needs above mine and I'd surely learn who was the MASTER and who was the obedient slave boy. . I'm an oral submissive, I enjoy going down on and pleasing men, especially dominant men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a boy ,he must understand that he is totally subject to his Lord and Master .Master Mark is a real Man ,he makes the decisions ,what he orders must follow the boy !.He has no choice ,the real Man is always right ! Of course it is very humiliating when the master puts the boy ,s own hand in a bath and washes him like a little boy .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStryWrter7@StryWrter7
I love to be aroused by the thoughts in my mind. Combine that with the ideas from someone else's mind and soon I end up constantly motivated to make the erotic dream better. Some of those dreams become stories. I am haunted by an idea until I get it on paper. If it causes ...