All Comments on 'The Rustic Cabin'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a GREAT story

You are one hell of a writer. Your character development was terrific and the flow of the story was right on the money. Your writings are far ahead of many others on the page who only seem to want to write about fucking, sucking and handjobs. You had all of that and more but you differed by having some actual feelings showing through.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot hot hot

now you need the anal side to be opened up

Phideaux34Phideaux34almost 19 years ago
Superbly done.......

Didn't have the usual environmental flaws, Background was warm and comfortable, Plot was perfectly executed, This story easily allowed me to paint mental picture of each event that flowed better than most movies... Not to mention that it was damned HOT!!!!!!!!!!! My compliments to a job very well done on this story.

DexicreonDexicreonabout 18 years ago
I agree with the other three comments, but . . .

having a ready supply of condoms and lube before he even intended to have sex with his daughter is odd. If one has been married a while (in this case about 20 years), why would he need condoms for sex with his wife? Of course, for the purposes of the story, the condoms came in damn handy.

JANAMARIEJANAMARIEabout 18 years agoAuthor
This comment is from the author

In answer to the question of why the dad would have a ready supply of condoms and lube the answer is really quite easy.

He had planned to use the condoms and lube on his wife. She was still of child bearing age and they didn't want any more kids. The lube was used for the rare times she allowed anal penetration and like a good Boy Scout he always wanted to be prepared.

Jan

BigPopsBigPopsover 11 years ago
And, dad just happened to...

Have a whole box of condoms. Sorry, that was the only down fall of this great story.

So, now on to part two.

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69about 10 years ago
Oh My

You write what I want to experience with a younger Woman. Thanks!

keennytkeennytalmost 2 years ago

just a question whats a married fathers need for condoms? as why did he have some on hand other wise a wonderful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous