The Sabacc Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying yourself?" Tali asked, coming up for air.

"Shit, you have no idea..."

"Oh, I think I do."

I could tell she was enjoying driving me crazy, but I still noticed a twinge of pain or discomfort on her face. "You ok?" I asked.

Tali shrugged. And yes, even her shrugs were sexy. "Eh, it's just this outfit. I know you men love it, but a metal bra and panties? Not very comfy for the girls."

I couldn't help it. "Well, maybe you should take them off?"

Tali rolled her eyes, but I caught that little smile on her face. Without another word, she stood over me on top of the bed, treating me to the full view of her perfect hourglass figure. After unhooking the clasp, she slipped the bra off and tossed it to the floor, revealing her best assets at last. Though she had made a little show of taking the bra off, Tali couldn't wait to get out of the bottoms of her outfit. Tali stood still for a few moments while I drank her in. To this day, hers are still the most incredible pair of breasts I've ever seen. Large, soft, and damn, they jiggled with every little move she made. Almost as enticing was her bare pussy, shaved so well there wasn't even a hint of stubble, though I'd have to take a closer look to be certain.

"Much better," Tali sighed, flipping her hair back in that sexy way of hers.

"Definitely," I agreed, feeling my mouth dry out.

Tali's mischievous grin only got bigger as she lowered her hips to straddle me. Still, she took her time, teasing and torturing my engorged member with her fingers. Shit, I wanted inside that pussy so bad, but she was the one in charge for the moment. Soon, she started grinding her moist slit against my length. God, she can be such a tease, but only in the right ways, of course. Tali, for her part, enjoyed the hell out of her grinding. I mean, my cock was right on her clit, as best I could tell, so why wouldn't she be enjoying it? But all the while, she kept a close eye on me, wanting to drive me to the point of insanity before giving me what I wanted.

"Oh, poor baby," Tali cooed. "Did you want me to do something? I mean, you just have to speak up. Y'know, ask nicely."

"Come on..." I groaned.

"Come on, what?" she replied with a smartass grin. "What is it you want, Kyp?"

Ooh, she was playing a dangerous game. I'm usually just fine with letting my bedmates have their way with me, but a man can only take so much teasing before he decides to take control of the situation. Seeing the fire in Tali's eyes, it dawned on me that was exactly what she wanted. With just a little bit of playful force, I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her inches from my face.

"What I want," I whispered, "is for you to fuck me with that sweet little pussy of yours."

Jackpot. I could feel how much wetter Tali became the instant she heard me say that. A second later, she became a woman possessed, impaling herself on my rod and riding me with everything she had. I, of course, couldn't just let her do whatever she wanted. When she tried to sit back up straight, I kept her held against my chest. I mainly just wanted to keep feeling those amazing tits squished against me, but this also had the effect of causing her to lock lips with me again. It wasn't just kissing, either. Tali was so horny she pulled back to suck on my finger, hell, she even nibbled my lips and earlobes for good measure. Rescue sex, indeed.

"Kyp," Tali said, starting to sound a bit winded, "I'm so sorry. This is supposed to be your reward for saving me from being a Hutt's slave, but here I am, using you for my own selfish pleasure."

"I sure as hell ain't complaining," I shot back, hearing the playful sarcasm in her voice.

"Maybe so... but you're the hero in this, Kyp. You deserve to use me... however you want to." With that, she withdrew and spun around on her hands and knees, jiggling her curvy ass in the air. "Come on, Kyp. Take me. Do me from behind," Tali beckoned.

Damn, I was on her before I even knew what happened. I dunno if it was the sight of Tali's ass on display, her sexy voice, or her pheromones, but no force in the universe could've hoped to stop me in that moment. Shit, the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her beautiful pink pussy was so fucking hot. And the sultry look Tali threw over her shoulder? My god, I don't think I've ever been with a girl who loved sex so much, and I didn't even care if it had nothing to do with it being me. I was just glad to be a part of the experience.

I continued to fuck her, making that delicious ass jiggle and bounce with every thrust of my cock. When Tali instinctively arched her back a little, I had the thought to gently grab her hair and pull her face back a little. A long moan from her told me not to stop at all, and when Tali started pushing back on me with each of my thrusts, I knew we were both close. Keeping her long hair in one hand, I placed my other hand on her shoulder to steady myself and began to pound her with everything I had.

"Shit... oh, fuck! Kyp!" Tali moaned.

"God... I'm close, Tali."

"Then give it to me, dammit!"

Well, that did it. No more delaying the inevitable, not with this sex goddess making a demand like that. My last few thrusts were a blur of sensations, intensified even further by Tali's own climax. Our bodies twitched as we rode out the last waves of our orgasms, at last collapsing onto the bed with Tali spooned against me.

"Holy fuck... that was... incredible," I heard her say through her panting.

"You're tellin' me..."

Tali rolled over to face me, a goofy grin still on her face. "It's no wonder you and Ayana got me going last night."

My eyebrows shot up at this. "Um..."

"Oh, relax," she giggled. "I'm a Zeltron, remember? Empathic powers, in particular when it comes to romantic situations. From the moment Ayana showed up at your door last night, I was so damn horny."

"So, you... watched?"

"In a manner of speaking," Tali said. "I mean, there was only one wall separating our rooms, and you two were getting pretty hot and heavy. Gave me two good cums in the process. Not bad at all. I only wish I could've joined in."

This definitely got my attention. The only thing more mind-blowing than making it with a Twi'lek and a Zeltron in the same day would be at the same time!

"And why didn't you?" I asked, trying to choose my words with care.

Tali shrugged, causing her breasts to jiggle again. "I might have enjoyed the end result, but it still would've been rude of me. I have some standards, after all!"

We laughed. There was a comfortable silence between us for several long minutes. I was just glad to be a part of the conversation. But after a bit, Tali spoke up again, getting that same mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"So... tell me about her?"

"Um, who?" I asked, still a little groggy from my recent physical exertion.

"Ayana, silly!" Tali replied, slapping me playfully on the forehead. "What's she like?"

"You... seriously wanna know about another girl I slept with?!"

"Of course! I'm pretty much incapable of jealousy, so long as there aren't any ulterior motives involved. And Ayana seems like such a nice girl."

"Yeah," I said with a smile.

"What did you like about her?"

"She's such a sweetheart," I answered. "Like, the girl-next-door, or something like that. Minus the whole slavery thing, of course. To be honest, I kinda felt bad afterward, like I had used her. Taken advantage of her."

Tali kissed me on the cheek at that. "Don't feel that way. You gave her a nice, relaxing night off, and she was grateful for that. I could sense it, among her other emotions. What else? How different is she from me?"

"Oh, I'm not fallin' for that!" I said with a laugh. "Comparing two girls to each other?! It's a trap!"

"I promise it's not!" Tali giggled. "C'mon, word of honor. It's just a question."

Against my better judgement, I decided to answer. "Well, with you, it's very physical. Positions, passion, all that stuff. But Ayana's a little romantic. She took things slow, but every little move she made was so precise. Like... like..."

Tali silenced me with a kiss and took my length in her hands, stroking it back to full erection in a matter of seconds.

"Show me."

"Come again?" I asked, not sure of what I heard.

"Show me," she grinned. "Make love to me like you did to Ayana."

My eyes went wide at her suggestion. "You're sure about this?"

"Positive. I've always had trouble bringing out the hopeless romantic in me. Maybe this will help? So, what did you and Ayana do first?"

"Well, she was kissing me, like you did, but slower."

"Mmm... I see..."

At that, Tali went straight to work, planting soft kisses all over my nude body. After starting around my neck, she lingered around my chest for a while before traveling lower. She stopped just short of my crotch, though, to my disappointment.

"Did she go further?" Tali asked innocently.

"Uh... no." I wasn't about to start lying to this girl.

"Aw, poor girl. She's missing out," Tali giggled. "What happened next?"

"She, um, pulled me on top of her. On the bed."

"Like... this?"

I couldn't help but grin as I landed on Tali's body. "Yeah."

"And what next?"

"I... took my time exploring her body," I said.

Tali liked the sound of that. "Have at it, then."

For the next several minutes, I teased and tormented her just as she had done to me a few minutes ago. Of course, Tali wasn't satisfied with just that. As I went, she had me describe every detail of Ayana's body to her, even in comparison to her own. With any other girl, that'd be signing my death warrant! But not Tali; she was loving every second of it. By the time I arrived at her breasts, I felt the irresistible urge to linger for a while. They were, after all, the most beautiful pair I had ever seen or touched.

"Knew you were a breast man," Tali giggled.

"What can I say? The female body is a work of art, and I love admiring and worshiping it," I replied.

I felt her purr and squirm under me as I suckled her. Shit, hers were so big and soft; they were a perfect fit in my hands.

"Tell me... about Ayana's," Tali managed.

I smiled at the thought of hers. "Very different from yours, but equally enjoyable."

"Really?"

"Yep. Hers are so small, but firm and perky. Yours are fun to play with, but hers are so sensitive. I think she even came just from breast play alone."

"Damn," Tali sighed. "I really should've joined you..."

I moved back up face-to-face with her. "Hey, you're here now, right?"

"True."

I was beyond done with foreplay at that point. Much longer and I would've gotten a bad case of blue balls. Good thing Tali was more than happy to welcome me back into her sweet pussy. Still, I made sure to take my time with it, like I had done with Ayana. She asked for it, after all.

"Tell me more about Ayana. How did she feel... down there?" Tali asked.

Well, no going back. "Um... she was... tight," I admitted.

Tali's eyes widened at this. "How tight?"

"Like... virginal, almost."

"You mean... like... this?"

I couldn't believe it. All of a sudden, there was a massive constriction around my cock, like the walls were closing in. It felt amazing, and was almost identical to how Ayana had felt last night.

"Holy shit! Just like that! How are you doing that?"

Tali did her signature hair flip again. "Practice, practice, practice. Once a girl learns how to flex her muscles down there, anything is possible. Now, keep going, lover."

By now, there was no more holding back. Tali's tight pussy beckoned me, begged me to have my way with her. I was able to give her two nice orgasms by toying her clit with my finger as I went. She was very appreciative of that, and was soon pleading with me to finish; we both knew this would trigger another powerful orgasm for her. Soon enough, I was spent. Hell, we both were. Even as my cock was still throbbing from our most recent romp, I could feel myself starting to nod off. I dozed in and out of consciousness for a while, just enjoying having Tali asleep on my chest. After a while, I felt her stir.

"Good nap, beautiful?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"Mmm hmm," she replied. "You're one hell of a lover, Kyp."

Yeah, I was just a little proud of myself.

"I'm glad I was able to get you out of there," I said. "Though, I still feel bad I couldn't get to Ayana. She's still a slave there..."

"Why did you go for me instead of her?" she asked.

"Are you really a Rebel spy?"

"Yeah," Tali nodded.

"That's why. There's no telling how awful Beelma would've treated you. And if the Empire got their hands on you? Shit, I didn't need that on my conscience."

"But you had no skin in the fight?"

I sighed. "Believe me, I nearly left. My head wanted to, but my gut wouldn't let me."

Tali gave a soft smile and kissed me on the cheek. "Because you're a decent person, dammit. Go figure, right?"

"Pretty much," I chuckled. "So, how'd they capture you to begin with? I'd have figured a Rebel spy would be more difficult to catch."

Tali grimaced. "I'm pretty sure they used Ayana to create their opening. They knew they wouldn't be able to distract me with a similar offering; I'd smell that trap a mile away. But getting me all horny from you and Ayana? It worked like a charm. I was out like a light after sensing your little encounter. By the time I saw that Krah had entered my room later that night, he had the upper hand on me. I fought like hell, but..."

"Not your fault. They play dirty," I assured her. "I still can't even figure out how they knew you were a Rebel."

"I overplayed my hand at dinner," Tali explained. "I was a part of the raid that cost Beelma his eye, and I guess by mentioning it, something jogged his memory. Stupid mistake, but what can you do?"

"I'm just glad it worked out."

"Me too. So, you interested in one more heroic act?"

I gave her a suspicious glance. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing," she said with a not-so-innocent look on her face. "But... well, is there any chance I could get that hyperdrive from you?"

I snorted and gave Tali a peck on the lips. "Don't push your luck, gorgeous."

"Eh, had to try," she shrugged. After slipping out of bed, she asked, "You got any clothes I could bum off you? That bastard Hutt took everything I had down to my panties! At least you got my blaster back. Thanks for that, by the way."

"No problem."

"Anyway, I don't need much, but I figure I shouldn't walk around naked in front of your poor droid."

"To be honest, I doubt he'd notice," I laughed. "But yeah, I've got some shirts and whatnot in the closet. Check the bottom drawer; might be a pair of panties for you."

Tali eyed me at that last revelation. "What's a smuggler doing flying around with panties in his closet?" she teased me.

"Eh, I had a female guest a few months back, she flew with me for about a week. When she went her own way, she left a few pairs behind by accident. Trust me, nothing pervy," I promised.

"Yeah, right." After winking at me, Tali pulled out a thong from the bottom drawer and slipped it over her luscious hips. "Look at that! A perfect fit! Guess I really am your type, huh?"

"I guess you could say that."

Tali rummaged around the closet for a minute more before emerging with one of my white button-up shirts. I warned her that it had shrunk and didn't fit me anymore, but I couldn't complain after she slipped it on and fastened only the button directly in front of her breasts. To this day, I still can't figure out how she didn't pop right out of it.

"You like?" she asked, giving a little spin.

"Do gundarks shit in the woods?"

Tali giggled at this. "A man's clothes always look better on a woman."

"Sir, we will have to exit hyperspace unexpectedly," Leecam said over the com. "I need you in the cockpit at once."

"I'll be right there," I replied, throwing on some clothes. "Well, that kills the mood..."

"Kyp, wait," said Tali as I was about to head out the door. "I have to tell you something."

"We might have a situation. Can it wait?"

"No, it can't." Tali sighed before continuing, "The reason you're going to have to exit hyperspace is an Alliance blockade."

I eyed her for several long seconds before asking, "And how would you know that?"

"Because I activated a tracker right after takeoff. They're here for me... and the hyperdrive unit."

"So, you set me up?!" I seethed.

"No, it's not like that!" she pleaded, her face close to tears. "Yes, I have orders to obtain the hyperdrive by any means necessary, including seducing whomever Beelma sold it to. But that was before you saved my life!"

"Nice try, thanks for playing! You still did your little tracker bit after I saved your life."

"I didn't do that for me, Kyp. I did it for you."

"The hell does that mean?"

Tali sat on the bed at this, saying, "The whole reason I'm telling you this now is that there's still a way this entire situation can work out for us all. Shit, I thought it would be easy to just seduce you and get the hyperdrive away from you, but I didn't count on the possibility of falling for you. But you're a good guy, Kyp. You deserve to come out on top in this situation. And if you play your cards right, you still can."

*****

"What do we have, Leecam?" I asked, arriving in the cockpit with Tali.

"We are approaching a blockade of some sort. Exiting hyperspace now."

As the ship lurched to sublight engines, I immediately saw that we were surrounded by three Mon Calamari cruisers and a dozen X-wing and A-wing fighters. It was the Rebel fleet, all right. A moment later, I received a transmission.

"Attention, Fool's Errand. This is the Alliance flagship Home One. Do not attempt to flee; our tractor beam has been activated. Prepare for immediate boarding."

"Sir, what are your orders?" Leecam asked.

"Just keep an eye on things. I'll handle this."

"Understood."

Soon, my ship landed in the hanger of the Rebel cruiser with a thud and I made my way to the boarding ramp. I unlatched it without a fuss, but I had no intention of exiting my ship. If the Rebellion wanted to deal with me, they'd do it on my turf. A minute later, a human male walked up the ramp with a tall droid in tow. He looked about my age, though was a few inches shorter than me. Still, his dark hair and hardened face made it clear that this was a man that had seen serious action in his days. The droid was an odd sight, as it bore Imperial markings. But neither Tali nor this Rebel seemed alarmed, so I kept my mouth shut for the moment.

"Lieutenant Haru," the man said to Tali.

"Captain," Tali replied, stepping forward. Turning to me, she said, "Kyp, this is Captain Cassian Andor, my superior. Captain, this is Kyp Grant. He saved my life."

Cassian looked me up and down before saying, "You have my sincere thanks. Lieutenant Haru is one our best."

"From the way the Lieutenant is dressed, I'd say he would agree with you," the droid remarked, forcing me to stifle a laugh.

"Shut up, K-2!" Tali and Cassian said in unison.

Cassian continued, "I apologize. K-2SO is a reprogrammed Imperial security droid. He's an invaluable asset to us, but the reprogramming has made him... eccentric."

"At least he's got more personality than my droid," I smirked.

"You said he saved your life. What happened? Were you hurt in any way?" Cassian asked Tali.

"Only my pride," Tali replied. "Beelma figured me out, pegged me for a Rebel spy. His henchman snuck into my room last night and took me prisoner."

"How did you escape?"

"I intervened," I said. "When I heard about Tali's predicament, I requested an audience with Beelma to thank him for his hospitality. All I had to do was find a way to get Tali's blaster back. Once I bought it from them, taking out the guards was easy, allowing me to free her. Beelma sent us into his krayt dragon pit before we could escape, but my droid got there in time with my ship. He blasted us out of there, we took off, and here we are."