All Comments on 'The Sage, His Acolyte, and Her Husband'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
weak man and whore for a wife

the story wasn't that good.if she go out and fuck 20 men,i can't live without her b/s.he should fuck the other man wife.he so weak he can't see beyond his nose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What??????

This story did not make any sense to me. Two weak and ineffective people trying to hang on to something they don't have . . . I guess.

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
stupid

so it is ok to have an affair, if the guy is impotent. the husband of the cheating wife is fine with it, because she says she "loves her husband" - and the kissing, the sleeping together nude, the oral sex "means nothing". never mind that he "cares so deeply for the poor".

and the wife of the cheating husband, it is her place to leave it alone. never mind that she is heart torn. after all, isn't he impotent? it is like he is a woman.....and women can't have affairs with women, can they?

stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
that didn't

have very much in the way of sex appeal or erotica...even a cheating wife story should have something, don't you think?

asiaprofasiaprofalmost 18 years ago
touching piece

about the web of

relationships that

link work, marraige,

love, lust and sex.

a thought for you:

those who know this field,

being as narrow as it is

can easily guess who it is.

shouldn't you disguise details?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh sure

His wife tells him she let her mentor strip her and purpose sex and then feels her up many more times when they are alone and this husband in all his wisdom says that she loves the husband very much. Of course conveniently forgetting that his wife cannot say no to her mentor who is stripped her naked, felt her up on numerous times and more than likely will do both behaviors in the future. I ask anyone how is this a faithful wife who will not resign from her job and will allow the sexual misconduct to continue adinfinitum.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

If this is love, spare me the alternative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous