All Comments on 'The Same But Different'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
nightshadownightshadowover 5 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

This will most likely be the last story I submit here. I have terminal stomach cancer and have been fighting it for 2 years now. In recent months, though, it has gotten worse and I strongly suspect that I will lose the fight within the year. So... it's been a true joy to share my stories with y'all and I hope that they continue to entertain people long after I'm gone.

therangerwilltherangerwillover 5 years ago
Dear Author

Sorry to hear about your condition, life truly is a bitch. I've been a great fan of yours for a couple of years now, and will greatly miss your talent. I hope your end is peaceful, with as few regrets as possible. See you on the flip side

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Thank you for sharing all your stories over the years.

I am so very sorry about your illness. I wish you the best and peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

It was a great story. I can’t say anything better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Nightshadow, this is truly an amazing piece. Very unique and creative setting, and a nice build up which is less "to the chase". I send healing your way and wish you the best of health. One day at a time, and be brave.

- ZedXXX

tranzmanytranzmanyover 5 years ago
Thank you

Nightshadow, this was a great read. Your stories are what hooked me on LE oh so many years ago. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975over 5 years ago

This is a very good story.

Having no knowledge except from the comments, I can only express my sympathies for your illness.

Reading_fetishReading_fetishover 5 years ago
Thank you

In light of your comment, I want to take this moment to thank you so much for your stories. I've enjoyed them many times over the years and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. It saddens me that this will be the last but please know that you'll be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I am so sorry for your sickness and hope you would recover for you to enjoy writing and for us to enjoy reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry to hear that you are ill, but all is not lost!

You are one of my favorite authors on here (you are up there slightly under klrxo), so I am going to give you some friendly advice that just might save your life.

First, start taking Vitamin B17 as soon as you can. You can obtain Vitamin B17 from Apricot seeds, as well as Apple seeds, but it will require you to consume quite a bit. The secret to Vitamin B17, especially with Apricot seeds, is that once consumed, the body will convert the laetrile molecule into cyanide. This is a healthy cyanide, since it is bonded with pectin, and will attach itself to any cancer and destroy it.

Second, find somewhere that will give a Vitamin C IV treatment. This, too, destroys all cancer within the body, regardless of what stage the cancer is currently at.

And lastly, start using Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) in everything that you do, whether it be brushing your teeth, drinking water, and even put a little on your food. Baking soda is alkaline and will raise the ph levels of your bloodstream. This will starve the cancer, since cancer can only exist in an acidic environment.

These are natural cures that the medical industry, as well as government, does not want you to know about because the cancer epidemic is man-made and is all about culling the population down so they can begin implementing Agenda 21. This is not a conspiracy theory. These wildfires that are raging in CA, MT, and Canada right now are also a part of the Agenda 21 script.

If and when you do take my advice on the above aforementioned, you will also need to start fasting periodically and changing your diet permanently. Your diet is what got you into this mess, and it will also get you out of it.

Good luck to you, and keep the stories coming!

feurfeurover 5 years ago
Thank you!

Its been a ton of pleasure, reading your stories this couple of years. You managed to add some serious plot, emotions and well developed characters to the "erotica". I love your work. Thank you very much. I will remember you.

alextasyalextasyover 5 years ago
Superb!

As a fan of sci-fi, incestuous erotica, and political thrillers, this makes a hat trick for me. Incestuous breeding stories usually break my 'suspension of disbelief', but you pulled it off well.

Thanks for the great plot, interesting characters, and mostly the excellent writing. This was my first taste of your work. I'm looking forward to devouring more.

Best Regards,

-alextasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Good!

Great story

beavinakbeavinakabout 3 years ago

Great story! I wish the ending wasn’t quite as abrupt

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Great story with an imaginative plot - Absolutely beatifically written but could use a tad bit of proofreading: i.e. ("..her left right breast") and since it was previously stated that she didn't have a belly button ("..kissing... her belly button") - Almost belongs in the 'sci-fi' category, but I'm glad you posted it here - I really appreciate the total lack of vulgarity but, given the mature flavor of the dialogue please drop the juvenile reference of "daddy" and stick with the adult form of "dad" - I usually stop reading at the point where pregnancy rears it's ugly head, but when placed into the context of the story line, it sort of works - The jury's still out on the getting married part though - You definitely require follow-on to compensate for the abrupt ending. Like, what happened to the terrorist situation for openers . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous