All Comments on 'The Same, but Different'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
As always...

An excellent story, crafted with precision.

Great details, memorable characters and a strong plot.

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Sweet

The ultimate male fantasy. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just about a perfect story.

I don't know how it could be improved. Five stars.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Cool over the top premise

Great tale.

DrizdartDrizdartover 5 years ago
Fun ...

Nice story, with lots of fun elements to read along.

Should you be casting about for an idea for another collection of stories, I think it would be fun for you to have a group put together a "soldiers of fortune" selection ... There are some fine stories in Todd172's sequence. I'm certain there are others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rapidly becoming my favorite writer here.

This is another great tale. After "Mallory: and "Someone to love us", I now look for your stories. My wife cried over Someone. Keep up the fantastic work!

Sex and Love! Always best together.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 5 years ago
5 stars.

Total excellence. Enjoyed this so much - what a treat! Thank you!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Excellent as usual

Yes, Valint, like most things in life it's a matter of perspective. If the main character was her fiance, dealing with his fiancee returning from being kidnapped telling him that she was in love with her rescuer and intended to keep fucking him after they were married we'd all be on her case.

Of course, his attitude would probably have changed if he knew that he could have Kelli, too!

I was wondering if there would be an anal sex scene with Kelli!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun story

I never get tired reading your stories again. Pick up little things I missed in first read. Like a subtle plug of your books Artifact and Money Grab. Love your sense of humor. A solid 5 as most all of yours are.

Thanks for everything you do and mean to this site.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I love reading your stories!

You are definitely among my favorite authors!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
What a ..

great commercial for Deet.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Another first rate story

from a first rate author.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
hmmm....

Queen of your castle, I'm envious of your writing skills. *****

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Sweet love story!

Well done!

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
A nice little romance

There were lots of dead bodies but it was still light fun!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Valint

I think we're more in agreement than you seem to think.

First, we're NOT seeing this through the eyes of a disinterested third party, were seeing it through the eyes of Dace, and tangentially through Kalen's eyes, and that change of perspective DOES make a difference.

Second, once again I agree with you! If this was your typical LW story and her fiance was telling the story about his fiancee and what she did, and WANTED to do, most readers would be on his side, with some notable exceptions! Again, a different perspective.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

What a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it, but you left one very important plot point unresolved...

Did Kelli enjoy getting fucked in the ass?

My guess was that she loved it. Like everything else with the twins, they were the same, but different...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of your best...which are all in the “Best” category...this one’s is especially near and dear...

...as I once dated a pair of very hot twins. They were more girl next door than supermodel types, but had strong, sleek legs, tight, round butts, and DD boobs that sat high and proud.

They liked sharing me and I was the only guy either had ever dated that was OK with any combination the two wanted.

It lasted about two years, then one of them, the younger (by three minutes) of the two, became increasingly jealous of my time with her sister. Inside out two months it was unbearable. The two weren’t talking in any civil terms and I was in the midst of a Mediterranean tornado as the battled over the relationship. They went home to visit momma and papa. When they came back, they were back as of old and sanguine and loving together.....but I was tossed out.

I packed and went to a short-term stay, put in for a transfer within my multinational company, ending up in Brazil.

Although I met and married a stunning beauty, I confess...I’ve never really gotten over the twins. I suppose I never will.

But that is nothing more than the lingering echos of something that could not last.

What I have now is far healthier and far more gratifying than the former.

Mariela never has to ask twice, nor does she ever turn me down. We both take great delight in each other and in our eight children. You’d think that after delivering and nursing eight children, she’d be a worn out mess...not so. She still models several times a year for one of the National Magazines (refusing more opportunities in favor of her kids and me).

She is the best woman I’ve ever met.....too bad she hasn’t a twin.....

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Another five...after A Vacation for Mom...

you just keep hitting home runs...so glad there are still so many more stories...!

the only thing that didn't ring true was a 25 yo virgin(actually two...!)

...possible but esp unlikely if she's from a vey wealthy family -not from one myself, but known more than a few- AND very smart to boot

and, given how multi-orgasmic Kalen was, pity/surprising she didn't take to rump rogering...tho it is something where having a whopper ISN"T a good thing

my gf back in college came "..like a machine gun..." when I was in her back door...

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Always Wonderful

I am always swept up into your stories and can just forget about everything else for awhile.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
How come

How come Kaleb wasn't pregnant from all the cock he gave her in the jungle?.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Another very good story.

I continue reading to discover the rest of your works.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story. The read flowed really well for me. It was very well-written. And, I do agree with “Nitpuc” that with all the action in the jungle... Karen should of gotten pregnant. No mention of birth control in the story to counter that hypothesis. Another excellent story. Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, though a little rushed at the end. More of an epilog would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice humor, action and sex. But why did you have to ruin it with anal? Disgusting. I have hesitantly given five starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again

That is undoubtedly another one of your five stars +++ writings. When there is action, it is heavy and fast. It is also credible in my view, which adds to the whole story. When there is sex, it is also as heavy and fast, but in double portions with sisters action. I suspect that variety is quite an interesting component, wouldn't you say?! Your idea of adding a twin sister was just magical. Thank you for tying up loose ends at the end of your story.

One final comment and it is a heavy one as you will see. All authors talk about what they know, they know best and what they have experienced IRL. It adds to the overall credibility of the writing and it makes our lives easier as authors to talk about what we already know instead of having to invent it, fake it or imagine it. It is easier to stand in front of a mirror and describe what you see rather than creating/inventing a vision or a scene from scratch. With this story and with this in mind, was it easier for you to recall the action in the jungle?

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, but the ending was too shirt. A sequel would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like most of the Literotica stores the ending is truncated. Some are coherent enough that you can puzzle out the obvious ending, this is one of these.5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi. BJ again

I just finished rereading this story for the Nth time and I still love to come back to it. Have you even been nominated to a Literotica Nobel prize for your stories? LOL The comments I made about a year ago (see below) still apply. Thx.

"That is undoubtedly another one of your five stars +++ writings. When there is action, it is heavy and fast. It is also credible in my view, which adds to the whole story. When there is sex, it is also as heavy and fast, but in double portions with sisters action. I suspect that variety is quite an interesting component, wouldn't you say?! Your idea of adding a twin sister was just magical. Thank you for tying up loose ends at the end of your story.

One final comment and it is a heavy one as you will see. All authors talk about what they know, they know best and what they have experienced IRL. It adds to the overall credibility of the writing and it makes our lives easier as authors to talk about what we already know instead of having to invent it, fake it or imagine it. It is easier to stand in front of a mirror and describe what you see rather than creating/inventing a vision or a scene from scratch. With this story and with this in mind, was it easier for you to recall the action in the jungle?"

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, Randi, 15 stars. Just a sample why you are a legend!

JohnSimmsJohnSimms10 months ago

An erotic action fantasy? Fantastic! I love it, many thanks!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Fun, funny, thank yyou.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories