The Same, but Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held my head in her hands and looked into my eyes. "I'm a virgin, Dace," she said. "I was waiting for my wedding. I know we might not get out of this and I don't want to die and never know. Love me, here, now."

I bent and kissed her gently. The kiss grew more passionate at her insistence and she began to move under me again. I let my lips trail down her graceful neck and up over her breast. I kissed it all over, avoiding the nipple for the moment. When I repeated the process on the other breast her breathing deepened and she made cute little sounds, half squeak and half moan. She quickly became impatient and arched her back up, trying to get me to taste her nipples. I licked around them and her areolas became puffy and crinkled. She was gasping and her hands gripped my hair, forcing me to move to one little pink nipple. I touched it with my tongue and she jumped a little. I flicked it a couple of times, just teasing her to a higher level of excitement. I did the same to the other little nub and then I pulled the first inside my mouth, stretching it and sucking firmly while I circled it with my tongue. I pinched the other gently and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. She went wild, moaning and pulling my head deeply into that delightful mound. Her fingers pulled my hair and she writhed on the blanket, an orgasm shuddering through her as the sensations washed over her. Her face was flushed and she bit her lower lip as she came.

"Dace, that feels so good!" she moaned. "Jesus that's good! Oh God, I'm coming so hard!"

She continued to shudder for a minute and then I felt her relax. "I'm ready now," she panted. "We'll do more later, but I need you inside me now. Make love with me, Dace."

I reached down and cupped her little pussy. She wasn't lying about being ready. She was dripping wet and I coated her lips with her moisture, making her nice and slippery. When I touched her she started and pushed against my hand. I moved into position between her thighs and rested my cock in her opening while I took a moment to look at her. She was absolutely stunning; my own twenty-five year old virgin goddess. Her hands moved across my chest and down to my hips, urging me forward and the head of my cock parted her pussy lips and pressed inside. She was very tight and I knew this was going to take a while. I moved back and forth, just barely penetrating her with the head until it was slick and coated with her juices.

She was breathing in pants and when the head of my cock pushed through and I penetrated her hot pussy an inch she winced in pain.

"Oh, God, Dace; I don't know! Jesus you've got a big cock! Easy; just let me rest for a minute. Kiss me for a minute."

I was happy to kiss her and just soak in her hot wetness for a while. There was no danger of my cock going down with this smoking hot virgin girl under me. I've fucked a couple of virgins before, but I had never fucked a girl that looked like this one! Hell, I had never seen a girl that looked like this one!. She eventually relaxed and I could feel her velvety pussy began to slide a little. I pressed forward and slid deeper into her wet little pussy and she tensed up again.

"Wait, wait!" she squeaked. "God, Dace; I don't think I can!"

"You can, Kalen," I told her. "Women do it all the time. Girls younger than you have babies. We'll go slow and sweet. Damn you're beautiful, Kalen. Just hang in there baby. It's going to be very good soon."

When she relaxed we repeated the process again and again. Each time she would tense up and she was so tight it almost hurt when she clamped down on my cock. I had thought I would feel her virgin barrier at the beginning, but it just wasn't there. She must have lost it by accident sometime, but there could be no doubt that my cock was the only one that had ever been inside her. Over nearly half an hour she took more and more until I could feel an obstruction deep inside her. I was bottomed out in that tight little pussy.

"You did it, baby," I told her. "Good, brave girl. Now there's just the good stuff."

"Jesus, Dace; it feels like I have a tree trunk up inside of me," she gasped. "How big is your cock?"

"Are you going to brag about taking it when you get back home with your girlfriends?" I asked her.

She laughed and it made the most amazing sensation inside her. "I might," she said. "I don't think any of them have ever been fucked by a horse cock like that."

That made me laugh. I was pretty normal, I thought."I don't go around measuring my cock." I told her. "What kind of narcissist does that?"

"It feels huge," she said. "It's huge around, too. It feels like someone has their arm inside me. It's starting to feel really good. Let's move now."

I laughed and slid back a few inches and fed it back to just kiss the back of her pussy again. She groaned and I repeated the process. She made little sounds of passion on every stroke and when we found a rhythm, her hips bucked up to meet each thrust. She came in minutes, writhing under the pumping of my cock into her tight little pussy. Her big breasts bounced and swayed deliciously and her face was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen as she came. She was very sensitive, and any change sent her off like a rocket. If I sucked on her nipples she came. When I varied depths she came and when I changed tempo she came. I was trying to keep iron control but I wasn't going to last much longer inside this fantastic girl. She came several times before I couldn't hold back any longer. I pushed up on my arms and pounded my cock into that hot little pussy like a piston. She was screaming incoherently as I gave her long hammering strokes and her head whipped from side to side, her eyes tightly closed as she strung orgasms together like a string of firecrackers.

I came like a fountain inside her, and she spasmed beneath me as I filled her little pussy with ropes of white, sticky cum. I felt like my life was pouring out of the end of my cock into her and I buried it as deep as she could take. We collapsed together and I rolled her over on top of me to keep from crushing her. My cock was still inside her and I could feel her pussy convulse around me, milking to last drops of cum into her hot depths. She kissed me passionately, her lips seeking mine and her eyes boring into my soul. She was still quivering with aftershocks as she lay with her cheek on my chest. I reached down to cup the slim, hard cheeks of her tight little ass. I squeezed it firmly and ran my hands up and down her gorgeous body, petting her and calming her.

"Jesus Christ, Dace," she murmured. "I thought I was going to die that felt so good." She cried a little. "God you're a good lover. I've never fucked a man before. You made me come a hundred times. It doesn't feel that good when I rub myself off. I've had oral sex with my fiancé and I loved it, but I've never felt anything like this. Damn you, Dace. It isn't ever going to be this good again for me again."

"Yes it is, Kalen," I told her. "It's going to be even better. It's going to be quite a while before we get out of this and I'm going to fuck you every day. It's going to get better every time. You're quite a woman, Kalen. You come easily and I'm going to make you do it so many times this is going to seem like one big orgy."

"I don't think I can stand it," she said. "Jesus that was intense, Dace! Will it really get better?"

"Yes, it won't hurt as much at first, next time, and soon it won't hurt at all and it will just be the good parts. I'm going to make you come with my mouth and my hands, too. I may fuck that gorgeous ass, too."

"No, you're not," she said. "What the hell, Dace? You'd kill me with that thing! No way!"

"You might like it," I told her. "I'm very gentle, Kalen."

"I know. Thank you, Dace; but I don't think I could stand that. It sounds yucky."

I laughed. "You're just like a little girl, Kalen. You say things like yucky and it's utterly charming. You're fiancé is a lucky man. I'm half in love with you, myself."

She grew somewhat pensive when I said that. "I don't like cheating on him," she said. "This is special to me, Dace, but I'm still going to marry him when we get back. You won't tell anyone about this, will you?"

"No, Kalen. I'm not that big a tool. I won't mess your life up, baby. I just want you to be happy."

She kissed me. "Thanks, Dace. I'm going to go to sleep now."

"Wait," I said. "Unless you want to sleep in a puddle, we need to clean up a little. As soon as my cock slips out of you you're going to start leaking cum. We need a quick dip in the river."

She eased off me and lay on her back for a minute. "I can feel it," she said. "I don't know if I can walk, Dace. I think you paralyzed me."

I got up laughing and scooped her slender form up in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I carried her to the pool, her big breasts jiggling and swaying delightfully. We washed quickly in the stream and she stood in the water in the moonlight like some pagan goddess. She ran back to the blanket and I walked after her. My leg was too sore to run. She lay half over me with her big breasts crushed against me and her downy curls pressed against my good thigh. We slept for a while. An animal woke me up and she had moved until she was spooning up against me. My cock was rock hard between the cheeks of her firm little butt. It was easy to lift her leg and she woke with a gasp as I entered her from behind. Her pussy was still wet and slick from our earlier fucking, and I rolled her onto her stomach and fucked her as she lay beneath me, the feel of that sweet ass slapping against my groin and her body gleaming in the moonlight bringing me to a quick completion. She moaned and gasped as I rutted into her and she came again and again before I spilled my seed into her again. The volume was much less and I felt like it wouldn't be a sleeping problem.

I rolled us back into a spoon position with my cock still inside her. It never went completely soft inside her, and we slept like that. I fucked her again in the morning light, lying on her side with one leg over my chest and shoulder. She came a repeatedly and her moans and cries turned to pleading.

"Oh, my God, Dace; oh my God, oh my God; please baby, I can't take any more. Come, Dace! Please come, I can't take it. Please!" her voice rose to a shriek and I unloaded into her again.

She cried again as we rested, my arms holding her tightly as she recovered. "Jesus, Dace," she sobbed. "I'm worn, baby. I can't fuck any more! God, you've got to let me rest. My pussy is sore as hell! If you get horny I'll suck you off or something. Please don't fuck me anymore, okay, baby?"

"There's always your ass," I teased her. That delicious little thing was pressed up against me and she covered it up with her little hands. "Don't get any ideas," she warned me. "I swear I'll stab you in your sleep if you do that!"

I squeezed her up tight. "I was just teasing, Kalen. You'll have to ask for that. I won't do it if you don't ask me to."

"That will be a cold day in hell," she said. "Can we nap again for a while?"

"Sure," I told her. "I'm alone in the jungle with the most beautiful girl on the planet naked in my arms. I'll stay here forever."

She snuggled that hard little butt back into me. She looked over her shoulder. "Don't get any ideas!" she told me again.

We napped until mid-morning and took a last dip in the pool. I sat her on a rock and ate her little pussy for the first time. She came just as easily like that as she did fucking, and she came three times before I let her go. She had the most beautiful little pink pussy I had ever seen! It was a little chaffed, but she didn't mind my tongue and lips. We followed the river valley since it was going the way we needed to go.

She wouldn't let me fuck her that night. She said she was too sore, but I discovered she gave fantastic head. "I've had lots of practice," she explained. "If you want to stay a virgin as long as I did you better learn how to give a blow job. Guys get frustrated if you won't do anything."

The next night we fucked again, and as I promised, it just got better. We walked for two weeks and she became a fantastic lover. I must have fucked her fifty times in those two weeks. I just couldn't get enough of that lush, gorgeous girl. She quit wearing clothes except if the vegetation was thick. She explained that there was no use in getting dressed when I was just going to undress her in an hour or two. She was as brown as a nut and the sight of that gorgeous naked girl walking beside me through the jungle kept me hard most of the time. Her big breasts swaying and jiggling would have got wood from a dead man. When she walked in front of me her ass jiggled the same way and she drove me mad.

We stopped beside a larger river on the sixteenth day and set up camp. She had killed a deer earlier. She was so excited I couldn't resist teasing her. "I can't believe you killed that cute little Bambi," I told her.

She laughed. "Your barbarian ways are growing on me. I'm sorry I was such a bitch, Dace. Now quit grinning like an idiot and help me butcher it."

We cooked venison and foraged for fruit. We made love three times that night and somewhere in the early morning hours I heard a motor running. We quickly put out the fire and tore down camp. Hiding in the jungle we saw a boat coming down river. It was loaded with bundles wrapped in brown paper.

"Drug smugglers," I whispered to her. "Let's follow them."

She dressed and we packed up quickly. We snuck through the brush and after about five miles we came to a clearing. There was a metal building and the boat was pulled up on the bank. Three men were unloading it and we watched for a while. I told her to stay put and did a quick recon. There was a radio antenna on top and a helicopter pad behind the building. There were five of them, and they were all armed. I thought I could take them if I was careful.

Unfortunately there were six of them. One must have been in the jungle because I heard a scream. It was Kalen. Evidently the sixth man had spotted her and he was dragging her toward the building by her long hair. I cursed under my breath. I was going to have to improvise. I hate that. When he got her to the door I stepped out into the open. They turned toward me and I got three of them before they could get their weapons unslung. I got two more in the next ten seconds but I got hit twice. One was low down, just above my hip bone on the outside and the other was high up on my left shoulder. It felt like I had been kicked by a mule but I kept coming forward.

The one holding Kalen was the only one left and he was holding a pistol to her side, hiding behind her. I was not going to let anything happen to Kalen, I promised myself. I would rather die myself. I raised my hands and dropped the rifle. I kept walking toward them and he pointed the pistol at me, telling me to stop in Spanish. I stopped and he made a mistake. He stepped out from behind her and shot me. The bullet hit me in the left calf and knocked me down. As I fell I pulled the .32 I keep on a leather string down my back. I broke the string and gave him eight slugs, center mass. He dropped like a rock and I tried to get up. I made it to my knees and started to stand up. The ground came up and hit me and I heard Kalen scream.

She came running to me and I turned over on my back. She screamed again when she saw the blood all over me. I saw her kneeling over me and I pulled her down with my right hand. "Radio frequency; backpack, lower left pocket," I managed to gasp out.

"Dace, Dace!" she screamed as I felt the world going black. "Dace, don't you die!" she yelled. "Stay with me baby. Don't die! I love you Dace; you can't die on me! Just hang in there!"

She loved me! That was my last lucid thought. If I died I was a happy man. Kalen loved me!

When I opened my eyes, I didn't know where I was. I was lying in a bed in a white room. I tried to turn my head. God I was weak! There was medical equipment around me and a tube down my throat and one in my nose. I tried to pull them out. The one in my throat was suffocating me. Hands caught mine. They were little brown hands with an engagement ring on the left one. I lifted my eyes and saw Kalen.

"Don't, Dace," she said. "You can't breathe on your own. Just relax and let it breathe for you. Please, for me? I love you Dace; do you remember?"

I did! Kalen loved me! I let her pull my hands down and when I quit struggling the machine breathed for me. The world went away and I slept.

When I woke up again the tubes were gone. I still had them in my arms but I could breathe.

Benson was there. He was my head of operations, and he saw I was awake.

"Hey buddy," he came over to the bed. "You gave us quite a scare there. Good thing you had the girl with you. Your lung collapsed and she kept you alive till we could get there. You're getting better now."

I tried to speak but just a croak came out. "Drink," I croaked. My throat was as dry as graveyard dust. He let me suck some ice out of a cup. When I could speak, I asked him if Kalen was okay.

"You made quite an impression on that girl," he said. "God she's hot! She didn't leave your side for three weeks. She still won't unless we make her. She's sleeping, boss. I made her go lie down for a while and it was like pulling teeth. She's afraid you'll wake up and she won't be here. How are you feeling?"

"My shoulder hurts like hell and my left leg feels like a tiger's been gnawing at it," I told him.

"Push that button and you'll get a jolt of morphine," he said.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In the hospital in San Jose," he said. "Kalen called Roberts on the radio and we flew in and got you. You were hanging on by a thread and it was touch and go for a while. If it hadn't been for her you'd be pushing up daisies by now. Do you know she gave you a field transfusion with her own blood? Turns out she's one of those universal donors. That's all that kept you alive. Her family's putting up quite a fuss. They aren't happy about her father getting it, and she's got a douche bag of a fiancé that keeps trying to fly down here and get her. They had quite a row on the phone and she told him to fuck off, she was staying until you could go home. She wants to transfer you to Miami as soon as you can go. She doesn't like this hospital and she's been giving the staff hell for being incompetent. That's quite a girl, Dace. I think she's got plans for you."

The morphine kicked in and I went into dreamland. The next time I woke up Kalen was sitting beside me in a chair reading a book. I croaked at her and she jumped up, her book flying off across the room. She got me a drink and kissed me. She hugged me as best she could with all the tubes and sat back down, holding my hand."

"Hey, baby," I said. "You okay?"

"I am now," she started crying. "I thought you were going to die, Dace! I thought you were going to die and leave me. God, I was so scared! Don't you ever do anything like that again! I'd rather die myself! Jesus, you were like some avenging god out there. You just destroyed those men. I'm so glad you're awake. I have a million things I need to talk to you about. I'm going to transfer you out of this shit hole. Miami is the closest good hospital. Will you let me take you there?"

"I'll go anywhere, as long as you're there," I told her.

She made me sign the forms and I was getting sleepy again. "Remember what you told me back there at that drug depot?" I asked her. She blushed deeply. "Tell me again."

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "I love you, Dace."

I smiled and closed my eyes.

I woke up again and the room was different. It smelled better for one thing. The sun was shining through the window and Kalen was sitting in a chair. She looked a little different, somehow. Her hair seemed to have more blonde and less strawberry. When she looked up I saw her eyes were blue and she had a little dusting of freckles I had never noticed before.