The Same, but Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kalen," I croaked. "What have you done to your hair?"

She laughed and came over to stand beside me. "I'm not Kalen," she said. "I'm Kelli. Did she tell you she had a twin?"

"My God, no! Could you get me a drink, Kelli?"

She held a cup for me and I composed myself. "Kalen had to go home," she said. "I came to take her place. She's got some things to deal with in Philadelphia. She'll be back as soon as she can. I know you two are lovers, Dace. I think that's part of what she needs to get settled. There's a lot of family stuff, too. Dad's company was making a fuss about how you bungled the affair and got him killed. Kalen has to straighten all that out. I'm going to stay with you. I see why she loves you. You're very good looking and rugged. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Just talk to me," I said. "You sound just like her, just a little higher and softer. You look like her, too. You could be twins!" I laughed and it hurt.

She giggled and it was amazing! "Would you like for me to read to you?" she asked.

"What are we reading?" I asked.

"It's a novel about an evil, ancient artifact that two kids find," she said. "I love the author."

She pulled her chair over and held my hand while she read. Her soft little voice was like a tranquilizer and I could have listened to her forever. I fell asleep to the sound of a beautiful girl reading to me.

For the next two weeks Kelli never left my room that I know of. We got to know each other very well. She was an amazing girl. She was very much like Kalen but different in subtle ways. Kalen could be a bit petulant and pouty, but not Kelli. She was all soft and wonderful. She was a philosophy major, and she had one of the sharpest minds I have ever encountered. We argued like kids about violence. She was a committed pacifist. "Violence is evil," was her mantra. We agreed about that, but I felt like violence had to be met by violence or flight. She believed that only the incompetent ever resorted to violence. I agreed with that, too, but sometimes I don't know how to get the job done any other way. I cited the case of the six men holding Kalen at gun point.

"Should I have written them a poem?" I asked her.

She laughed. She never got mad; she just gently presented her point of view. I was shocked when she changed her position mid-stream and agreed with me. She made a better argument than I ever could about why it was necessary to shoot them. She was like that with everything. She often convinced me she was right, and I occasionally convinced her I was. She became an anarchist almost overnight. She had been a bleeding heart liberal the day before! She went way beyond my casual libertarianism and made me question my own values. She was way smarter than I was, and I knew it. I don't think she was smarter than Kalen, but they were just equally amazing girls.

She wouldn't let the nurses take care of me. They gave me medicine and therapy, but that was it. The first time she bathed me I put up quite a fight.

"No, Kelli; that's what these nursed get paid for," I told her.

"I don't care what they get paid for," she said. "I promised Kalen I would take care of you and I always keep my promises. You might as well relax and get used to it. You can't do anything about it, so stop being difficult."

She took my gown off in spite of my efforts to keep it. I was just too weak to stop her. She washed my upper body and when she slid her hand under the sheet she wrapped her hand with the washcloth in it around my cock. It sprang to life immediately and I grabbed her hand.

"Stop it, Kelli," I told her. "This is embarrassing!"

She pulled her hand away and pulled down the sheet. "No, you stop it," she said. "You're behaving like a child. It's just a bath, Dace. Would you rather a nurse you don't even know do it?"

"Yes," I grouched. "Jesus Christ, Kelli; you're Kalen's sister. You're not supposed to see me like this!"

"She won't mind," she said. "I don't mind either, so shut up and let me do this!"

I capitulated with bad grace. She washed me all over and my erection wouldn't go down. She got some lotion and rubbed me with it. When she was finished she took some lotion in her hands and warmed it up. She pulled the sheet up over my thighs and took my cock in her hot little hands.

I groaned. "What the hell, Kelli? Don't do that! I love Kalen!"

She smiled. "Yes, me, too. She would do this if she were here. Since she's not, she would want me to do it."

"I don't think so," I told her. "I can't let you do it, Kelli. It isn't right!"

She wiped her hands and got her phone out of her bag. She pushed a button and listened for a minute. "Kalen," she said, "Dace is being difficult. I was giving him a bath and he got hard. Now he won't let me take care of it because he loves you. Yes, I'll let you talk to him."

She put the phone up to my ear. "Hey baby," Kalen said. "I love you, too, but why are you giving Kelli a hard time?"

"Jesus, Kalen," I said. "She's giving me a hand job."

"So? Don't be difficult, Dace. She's my twin sister. We share everything. I love her more than anyone except you, Dace. I didn't tell you, but we fuck all the time. Let her do what she wants to do. Fuck her if she wants to and you're able. I'm busy and I'll be back as soon as I can. Let me talk to her again."

"Are you sure, Kalen?" I asked her. "I'm half in love with her, too. She reminds me of you."

"I'm very sure," she said. "She means the world to me, Dace. Be nice to her! Don't fuck her in the ass!"

I laughed. "No, baby; I'm saving that for you."

Kelli took the phone and they talked for a minute. I was unable to speak for a while. When Kelli put her phone away she came over and kissed me. She was amazing, the same, but different. Her eyes got heavy lidded and she was a little breathless when she pulled away.

"You're very sweet, Dace," she told me. "I'm more than half in love with you. Are you going to be difficult now?"

"No, honey," I told her. "Can I feel your boobs?"

"You can do anything with me you're up to," she giggled.

She unbuttoned her shirt and slipped her bra off. I don't know how she did it without taking off her shirt, but she knew the trick. She buttoned up the bottom two buttons and left the top open so I could put my hand in. The same, but different. Her areolas and nipples were brown instead of pink. They were a little larger than Kalen's but her breast were just a shade smaller. They had that same wet silk feel to them and I couldn't get enough. She moved down until she kissed the head of my cock.

"Jesus, you have a big dick," she said.

I laughed. "That's just what Kalen said."

"I can't wait to feel it inside me," she said. "I'm a virgin, you know."

"How could it be any different," I laughed. "Do you really fuck Kalen?"

"Since we were old enough," she said. "When our boobs started to grow we got curious. I've fucked her at least once a week all our lives. She's very sexy and she come so easy. So do I. If you feel like rubbing my pussy I'll come for you. I want to."

Holy Christ! How could one man be so lucky? She stepped out of her panties and moved her butt up where I could reach her while she took my cock in her mouth. She had the most fantastic ass I've ever seen. Kalen is a marvel but she has a little firm ass like a fifteen year old girl. This was something else! It was round, hard and full, glorious cheeks jutting out in a perfect heart shape. I kneaded it for a few minutes and then slid my hand up between her thighs. She was as bare as a baby. The same, but different. She was wet with honey and she was right about coming easily. About the time she brought me off with one of those fantastic Osborne girl blowjobs she was shaking in her own orgasm, moaning loudly as she shuddered. I thrust one finger up inside her hot little pussy and she went off again.

She cleaned me up, and when she turned to face me she had a little spot of cum on her chin. I cleaned it off with my thumb and she licked it off, showing me her tongue with the cum on it before swallowing it down. It was as erotic a thing as I've ever seen. We acted like silly kids in love for the rest of the time she was there. I never got to fuck her, but she blew me a dozen times. We got caught by the nurse once, but she just winked and didn't say anything.

Kalen came back in the middle of the next week, and Kelli went home. We had a long talk and she told me it was over with her fiancé. He was being an asshole about her spending time with me.

"He doesn't know what he just fucked up," she said. "I would have married him, Dace. I promised to, and I always keep my promises. I would have made him happy, but he couldn't live with the idea that I was going to want to be with you, too. I told him I was in love with you and I was going to keep fucking you every time I got a chance. He couldn't share. He broke it off."

"His loss, baby," I told her. "That means I get you all to myself."

"Not exactly," she said. "I've got Kelli. I'm going to keep fucking her, Dace. She's my heart. I love her. If you can't deal with that it's going to be tough for us to be together."

"How did your fiancé feel about that?" I asked.

"I never found a way to tell him," she said. "I'm glad we can have it out in the open. I'll let you fuck her, too, Dace. She's in love with you. She told me she is. Do you love her?"

"Yes, I think I do," I told her. "It's different than with you. The same, but different. She's you, but not you, if you know what I mean."

"That's exactly the way I feel about her," she said. "She's me, but not me. She's adorable, Dace. She's so sweet and cool. I'm a bitch sometimes, but she just doesn't have that in her. I've heard she gives great head though. She's better than you at pussy licking. I'll have her teach you. If she had a cock you wouldn't stand a chance," she laughed.

"Hey, I seem to recall you coming a million times when I licked your little pussy," I said. "When am I going to get out of here, Kalen?"

"The doctor told me two more weeks," she said. "They don't like to tell us things, Dace. Tell them I'm your girlfriend and Kelli's my sister so they won't pull this 'patient confidentially' bullshit."

I promised to fill out the forms and she went away to get us something to eat. Early on, the girls had pronounced the hospital food unfit to eat and they had been smuggling food in since we got there. Near the end of the two weeks, Kalen had to go back home to sign some papers and Kelli came back. I was very glad to see her.

"Are you two pulling some kind of trick on me?" I asked her. "Are you sure there isn't some kind of multiple personality thing going on here? How come I never see both of you at the same time?"

She laughed. "Yes, I wear contacts and bleach out my hair while I'm Kelli. I haven't figured out the nipple switch thing yet, but I'm sure you have an explanation."

"Nipple dye?" I suggested.

That broke her up and she collapsed in her chair laughing. She read to me. That's something Kalen didn't do. We had finished our ancient artifact book and started another by the same author about an economic collapse in the United States. It was very good with a lot of economic theory thrown in here and there. We debated it and both came to the conclusion that our money was unsound. She favored a gold standard and I thought any commodity would do. We wound up switching sides and we laughed hysterically about that. Kalen still wasn't back when I got discharged so Kelli flew home with me. I live in Phoenix, Arizona, and a company jet flew us home. My driver picked us up at the airport, and I took her out to eat before we went home. Julie, my assistant, called and came around to check on me and get a little business done. I introduced her to Kelli and they got along famously.

She left after a drink, and Maria, my housekeeper, came in and told us that she had made up the bed in one of the upstairs bedrooms for Kelli.

"Thanks, Maria," Kelli said, "but I'm sleeping with Dace."

"Very good, Miss Osborne," Maria said. "He needs a woman to boss him around."

I laughed. "I don't know why; you've been bossing me around for the last ten years. Maybe you need a man!"

"I have Jorge," she said. "That's enough boss for anyone."

She left, and Kelli and I cuddled on the sofa for a while. "I didn't know you were sleeping with me," I told her. "Is the virgin goddess ready to give it up?"

"She is," Kelli laughed. "She doesn't want to be the virgin goddess anymore. She was just waiting for the right titan to come along and then she was just going to be a regular goddess. They fuck all the time, you know."

"Will we fuck all the time?" I asked her.

"I want to," she said. "I live in Philadelphia, Dace. We won't be able to fuck all the time."

"When you graduate, you could move here," I told her. "I could move there. That's a problem for Kalen and me, too."

"I want to teach philosophy and write books," she said. "Do you think there are positions available at the university here?"

"If there aren't I'll blackmail someone into retiring," I told her. "Seriously though, Kelli, I've got a lot of connections. I think I can get you a job anywhere in the country. After you get it, it's up to you what you make of it."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," she said. "I want you to kiss me now, Dace. Then I want you to go get us a glass of wine. I want two candles in the bedroom and I want you to take me in there and make love to me. I know you aren't well yet, but I'll do all the work. I'm very athletic, you know."

"I can tell," I said. "No one else on the planet has a butt like yours." I pulled her over and claimed those lush lips. I kissed her until she couldn't breathe and went off to get the wine. Maria was in the kitchen and I asked her for the candles. She took them into the bedroom and lit them. We drank our wine and I took my virgin goddess to bed. The candles were vanilla scented and the light flickered over Kelli's glorious body as she lay naked on the bed. I gave her pussy a few swipes to get her warmed up, inserting a couple of fingers up inside that tight little crevice.

"I know about that," she said. "I want your cock, Dace. I want it inside me. Make love to me with your cock, baby."

I slid into position and it was a repeat of my experience with Kalen. Kelli had a cherry. It was a weak, feeble thing and I pushed it easily aside. I don't think she even bled. She was harder to get in, but she took my cock to the balls in that hot tunnel. The same, but different. She tasted a little different, too. Her gasps and cries where the same, as was that velvety tunnel. It was like sinking my cock into hot latex; warm, tight and wet. She came with the same regularity and intensity as Kalen, but her cute little noises were more ah's than oh's. She called my name more and invoked deity less, but whatever the similarities and differences, I was totally in love with her. I fucked her all night long, waking up and fucking her until, like her sister before her, she begged for me to stop.

"Please, Dace," she begged. "It's too much, baby! I can't come anymore; please!"

"Just one more time," I told her. "I can't get enough of watching you come."

"No, Dace; I can't! Please baby, I need to stop. Dace, fuck, Dace; fuck, I'm coming again!" I kept her there until the last drop was wrung from my poor abused cock into her poor abused pussy. Then I licked her until she came again.

She was absolutely wrung out and she fell asleep, crying in euphoria in my arms. We slept late and took a shower together. I ate her little pussy in the shower until she collapsed. I sat her on a stool and dried her off. When she was dry I took her back to bed and we napped and fucked the afternoon away. I gave her a massage and rubbed her with scented healing oils, oiling up her little pink pussy so it wouldn't be so sore.

She stayed with me all week and I fucked her a hundred times. The last night she was staying, Kalen flew in and we spent the night together. The sight of those two gorgeous sisters with their tongues buried in each other's pussies was almost enough to make me come without touching them. We fucked all night long, one or the other of us waking someone up and fucking them to mindless orgasms. I had never made two girls come together before. I did it with my cock buried in Kalen riding me and my tongue in Kelli's hot little pussy. I lost count of the number of times I came inside them, and I'm sure they lost count of the times they came.

We were resting for another round. Kalen was face down on the bed asleep and Kelli and I were kissing. "I want to fuck her ass," I told Kelli.

"Will she let you?" she asked.

"No, she says she doesn't like it," I told her.

"How does she know? I'm sure she's never done it before," Kelli said. "I'll let you do me."

"No, she told me not to," I said. "Let's oil her up and see if she'll let me. Maybe then she'll let me do you."

Kelli got up and brought a bottle of scented massage oil. She oiled up my cock and then poured some into the crack of Kalen's ass. She twitched a little in her sleep but she didn't wake up. Kelli used her fingers to part Kalen's ass cheeks and we could see her little rosebud. Kelli rubbed it with the oil until it was slick and shiny then poured a little more in. She gently eased her finger into her sister's ass and pulled it open a little. When she poured some oil in Kalen twitched again.

"We need it warmed up," Kelli whispered. "Get on her and fuck her pussy like this for a while. I'll kiss her and make sure she's coming. Then try to slip it in and see what she does." We put the plan in motion and Kalen woke up when my cock entered her pussy from behind. I pulled her up on her knees and fucked her doggy style for a while until she was thrashing around and moaning as she came. Kelli scooted under her and attacked her clit, making her come even harder. I pulled out and pressed the tip of my cock against her ass and she didn't notice for a minute. She raised her head from Kelli's pussy and looked back at me.

"Jesus Christ, Dace," she said. "What is it with you and my butt? Okay, I'll try it. If you hurt me I'm going to cut off your nuts!"

"Thanks, baby," I told her. "Just let me try it."

"Haven't you done it before?" she asked. "God, right there Kelli! Jesus, baby!"

"No, I haven't," I told her. "The women were always afraid."

"Fuck, Kelli," she said. "I'm going to come again, baby. I'm afraid, too, for God's sake, Dace. Just try it and get it out of your system."

She was shuddering with an orgasm when Kellie rolled out and watched. I pushed and my very oily cock slipped into her very oily ass with a popping sensation. Kalen gasped as a couple of inches slipped inside her.

"Stop," she squealed. "Oh, my God, Dace; stop! Christ that feels so weird! Don't move for a minute!"

I froze. I was about to come I was so excited. She pushed back and forth for a minute before she gave up.

"No, Dace; I can't. I can't do it! It's so weird and painful. Don't go any deeper!"

That minute pushed me over the edge and I came in her ass like a stick of dynamite. She let me stay until I was finished coming and then pulled herself away.

She covered her little ass with her hands and writhed for a minute on the bed. "Owee," she said. "I hope that was good, Dace; because it's never going to happen again! Jesus Christ that was painful and weird! You came in my ass! God, don't let him do that to you, Kelli. Even if you like it he'll want to do it to me."

"How does it feel?" Kelli asked.

"Yucky!" she said. "His cum feels disgusting in there. I don't know what's wrong with gay men! How can anyone actually like that? I can take a little pain if there's a payoff. That wouldn't ever feel good! I'm going to buy a toy and fuck your ass, Dace, if you ever mention this again."