All Comments on 'The Sandman Pt. 01'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great attention to detail

The little details you put into the story made it extra erotic. If this wasn't based on an actual experience, I would be surprised and impressed even more by your writing skills. The pacing was perfect: building the eroticism with the small details, not slipping into porn talk. Having the main character describe the genitalia more clinically was exactly what a medical professional would do: a nice bit of characterization. I'm looking forward to seeing how Tracey's perspective reads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have read all your stories and i have enjoyed all of them. This seems to be the beginning of another wonderful series. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment.

LiterobicaLiterobicaalmost 7 years ago
Drive-in Dildo

Beautifully descriptive and to the point. No excessive sexual dramas in Dromana.

tygztygzalmost 7 years ago

TFW you see "pt 01" in a Shaima story title! Love your characters, enjoy looking up the unfamiliar places and things.q

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You've done it again

One of the things that set your stories apart are the details that make it "real"! I also love the Aussie context. Your description of the Sandman was just perfect. I don't know how long you lived in Oz but you sure got it!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Back on form

You're back on form following the slightly disappointing "Katie's First Time". Looking forward to reading Tracey's take on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great as usual

Thank you...this one starts great again...Love it when you're not rushed... One of the great aussie icons the Sandman , fond memories of the yellow HX Sandman with a 4 speed manual and 5litre V8 with all the goodies like Holly carb and extractors..yes to the foam mattress but way before the dvd interiors...and no surfboard on the roof....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You write really really

Very easy to believe you and your characters.

And the sex scene is just lovely.

Thanks for the effort and talent.

Oh, and I just love the aussie references.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
I come to this after inadvertently finding Part 2

And although it is not my preferred subject matter, I found it to be extremely well written.

Lue

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Ps:

Shaima, I note that your stories are all Romance or Lesbian. A writer as good as you are should enter the lion's den and have a go at Loving Wives. The commentariat in that category is ferocious. For example, if you had Tracey married to Matty rather than just being fuckbuddies, and had her attracted into the lesbian affair after arguing with her husband, you would have sent the LW Moral Brigade into a state of absolute meltdown.

Lue

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

At least chapter 1. Can't wait to read chapter 2. Thank you for sharing this with us!

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Your best intimacy yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous